User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:31   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Worms 3

lookin' good!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:33   #2
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Considering the power of modern processors and graphics cards, it's a bit lacking in the polygon department innit?
Other than that it looks quite interesting....

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:36   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Doubtless they will improve it, seeing as its the Alpha code.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:38   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
the worm games are possibly the best games EVER. they will never be outdated
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:11   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Making it 3D could ruin the simplicity which the earlier games had though, which is what I thought made them so fun.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:38   #6
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
why does everything have to be 3D lately?
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:49   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Making it 3D could ruin the simplicity which the earlier games had though, which is what I thought made them so fun.
Indeed, it could make it less 'worms', if you see what i mean

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:14   #8
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
The graphics look fairly basic even for cartoon graphics. Hopefully given this is preliminary stuff it will get better. Im surprised its taken this long to think 3D, I had the idea a while ago about the same time "Hogs of War" came out. That game was quite fun in multiplayer.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:54   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Considering the power of modern processors and graphics cards, it's a bit lacking in the polygon department innit?
Other than that it looks quite interesting....

Worms would be ace even on standard VGA.

"Oi! I know where tha lives!" \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:56   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know worms is ace - I was just saying if they're doing it in 3D they might as well make a good job of it.

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:57   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
I know worms is ace - I was just saying if they're doing it in 3D they might as well make a good job of it.

"Well I go to our 'ouse!"

Guess which voice set I use hehe.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 19:58   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I like the Rasta voice from WWP.
"Grab ya valuables 'nd run!"

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 22:05   #13
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
this will probably kill off worms for good :/

3D lemmings wasn't exactly a hit :/

although the worms series has lost appeal to me anyway :/
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 22:12   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I have Worms Armageddon, and my mate has Worms 2 and Worms World Party.

They're all the same, so I'm glad they are trying to change it slightly.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 22:55   #15
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
i have worms Armageddon and worms blast
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 23:33   #16
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
The original+expansion was better =/
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 23:34   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Worms 1 and Worms United \/

/me installs again
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 05:45   #18
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Worms multiplayer > you
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 05:48   #19
Idi

worms 1 + worms united = greatest worms game ever made

they took out all the stratagy, gameplay and chaos and replaced it with cartoons :/

playing worms used to involve military presition.. (untill your mate hammered the space bar in someone elses turn and a real life rumble ensued!)
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 08:08   #20
okiN
Pretty In Pink

okiN is infamous around these partsokiN is infamous around these parts
Yeah, I remember the glorious days of bungee-jump/ninja rope antics and tactics, that always ended with a sudden flash of the fingers when my friend hit the space bar and sent my worm flying into the sea.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 08:14   #21
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Double Damage bonus thingy + Super Sheep = Much mayhem \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 08:15   #22
okiN
Pretty In Pink

okiN is infamous around these partsokiN is infamous around these parts
I remember editing weapons was great fun. You set minigun to maximum power and maximum bullet spread etc. and 1 shot levels the entire map
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 09:24   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Of course everybody knows it's just a poor quality rip off of that ace Tank Game.

That was amazing. It took about 3 days to hit your opponent though. 2 tanks about a mile apart. Superb.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote