User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jan 2003, 02:19   #1
Dace

I can smell steak and chips

And nobody is cooking anything.

I think i am slowly losing my mind.

One piece at a time.
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 02:21   #2
Dace

Alternatively in Haiku form:

No-one is cooking
I'm slowly losing my mind
One piece at a time
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 02:22   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

No-one is cooking
One piece at a time

That amused me beyond belief.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 02:26   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So you like haiku
Well, aint that just great matey.
Oh look, po'm ahoy.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 4 Jan 2003 at 02:35.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 02:29   #5
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
So you like haiku
Well, aint that just great matey.
Oh look, poem ahoy.

???

That's not pure Haiku :(
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 02:36   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

???

That's not pure Haiku
Not paying attention

You could also alter the last line to say 'poem ho!' if it so pleases you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 03:14   #7
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
why you throw chip
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 16:21   #8
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

No-one is cooking
One piece at a time
where is your season?
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:13   #9
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
what exactly is a haiku ?
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:16   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer
what exactly is a haiku ?
Some sort of poem, written in a strange style.

Dace, that was class!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:17   #11
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
A form of poem or something Flayer, afaik 3 lines in 5-7-5 format. I may be wrong.

Edit: As i was wrong i deleted my own attempt.
Quote:
A Japanese lyric verse form having three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 21:51   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Do you know a mod
That can delete this thread please
Its Pretty Pointless
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote