User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:29   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Sleeping Naked

I'm an insomniac.
I slept.
I was naked.
Conclusion: being naked helped me sleep.

Is this normal? (ie. should being naked help me sleep?)
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:33   #2
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
i do it sometimes

esp. if i have clean sheets
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:35   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Only when it's bloody 'hot'.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:35   #4
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Always slept naked, always will
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:36   #5
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm a suit
i go to work in a suit
i come home in a suit
i drink at the pub in a suit
i fall asleep at home in a suit
i wake up the next morning in a suit
i'm a suit
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:50   #6
RIT

nekkid is the only way to sleep :/
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:53   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
underpants, PJ bottoms, t-shirt.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 15:01   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Boxers et cest tout.

Id end up wanking all night if i slept naked
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 15:17   #9
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
jees i didnot know there were ppl who actually wear things in bed.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 15:19   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Depends on the "mood" really.
Nekkid is nice sometimes.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 15:51   #11
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
People still wear pyjamas? :frosty:
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 15:52   #12
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
I sleep naked

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Id end up wanking all night if i slept naked
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 15:57   #13
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
i also have the habit of throwing all the covers and sheets to the ground during the night ..

and its winter ..
Central heating yo.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:15   #14
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
i also have the habit of throwing all the covers and sheets to the ground during the night ..

and its winter ..
so just how thick are your pjs?
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:17   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by GavGull
People still wear pyjamas? :frosty:
Yes....

I didn't do the nekkid thing yet tho... I'm still living at home and I don't want to scare my mum in the morning
=/
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:04   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
erk

i sleep in boxers, and sometimes a t-shirt when it's cold.
Although sometimes it's nice to sleep nekkid, especially when it's warm, or you've been travelling all day...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:06   #17
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I always sleep with nothing on.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:08   #18
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
depends on how cold i am, or if my wife is.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:21   #19
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
You're forgetting that many of you have your pics in pa gallery.
I have seen these pics. This topic will have me scarred for life.

: (
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:23   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
boxers or naked
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:29   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
You're forgetting that many of you have your pics in pa gallery.
I have seen these pics. This topic will have me scarred for life.

: (
You must be happy I don't reveal that much of myself then.
I'm still dead sexeh tho!