User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 17:56   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Best Music Video

What's the best MV you've ever seen?

I know it's old, but I really like Korn - Freak on a Leash

Good song (SHUT UP) and nice outlying theme for a video.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 18:12   #2
RiCo

Jenny from the block - Jennifer Lopez.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 18:19   #3
Spüg

Mudvayne - Dig
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 18:22   #4
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Christina Aguilera - Dirrty

hah.

seriously tho:

Bohemian Raphsody is the best.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 18:23   #5
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 19:34   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Definitely the VW Beetle convertible commercial.

What's that song? Mr. Blue Sky? I'm sure I know it, but it's truly well done.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:16   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Nothing comes close to beating Thriller by Micheal Jackson......Pure genuis
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:19   #8
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
"Daddy,daddy cooool"
is all i need to say.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:20   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
Jenny from the block - Jennifer Lopez.

wtf
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:21   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Weapon of choice.

Christopher Walken

PWNS YOU PEONS!
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:24   #11
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Weapon of choice.

Christopher Walken

PWNS YOU PEONS!
i can't hear you.
"Daddy,daddy coooooool"
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:24   #12
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
the crazy gravity defying leaning of the gangsters in smooth criminal by jackson make it a winner
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:26   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
i can't hear you.
"Daddy,daddy coooooool"

:reindeer: says : I HAVE FRIENDS AT DF3 AND THEY WILL PREACH DEATH AND HAVOC ON YOUR SORRY ASS#%!%!@%!@
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:29   #14
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

:deer: says jihad to that f00
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:30   #15
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
weezer - buddy holly

ace.
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:34   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
bohemian rhapsody is the only one above with a chance.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:34   #17
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by '|'empest
the crazy gravity defying leaning of the gangsters in smooth criminal by jackson make it a winner
We could probally just list most of MJ's videos as most are brilliant. He just takes the view that a music video should be a short film which results in Videos that just blow the compition away.

Oh and someone mentioned Fatboy slim weapon of choice.....that is a cool video and would come a close second to any of MJ's work (and Fatboy slims Praise you video would alos be up there just for the originality of it which makes the video unforgettable)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:38   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
sabotage - beastie boys
Scism - Tool
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 00:01   #19
Zor

Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up, that's a pld video with a fuct ending
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 00:40   #20
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Comedy 'Cheeky Girls' Option.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 00:41   #21
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Also, 'Electric 6 - Danger!High Voltage'

Fantastic video.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 01:44   #22
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Static X - black and white
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 02:00   #23
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
Satyricon - Mother North

ofc the unsensored version.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 02:58   #24
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
M.C Hammer-Can't Touch This

He dances like M.J, but he's all black.

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 03:02   #25
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Genesis - Land Of counfusion - whole vid is spitting image

Or Most MJ vids, or Bo rap
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 03:03   #26
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
OOo also possibly blur coffee and TV
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 05:08   #27
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
Blur - Coffee And TV

Oasis - Stand By Me

there are alot, i forget already...