User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:36   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Well Done Tony

You total utter retard

In case if your wondering what this thread is about, its essentially a rant of about how "President" Blair has decided to run this country, in other words in america.

Yes, he is rarely here, seeing him in parliment just makes me say "**** me, hes here?", he doesnt care much about current affairs, and leaves most of this to Prescott, who is doing a okay job, and i like his whole stance at the Fire Strike.

But the one thing that has annoyed me is is total lack of consideriation into how much **** we are in at the moment

Lets Put it into Perspective shall we

Bin Laden Makes a lovely tape release about how the people who support america will get a bit of trouble, top of the bill is us

Next the Firemen go on strike, therefore leaving us with practically no cover in case of any problems, and no it seems airport security and fire teams wont to go on strike, so they are annoyed at the moment

If i was a terrorist i would be saying "how ****ing convinient"

I expect a terrorist attack to be carried out or attempted before christmas

Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:37   #2
Lord Boredom

**** me... that's a rather good point.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:42   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The army would be far more capable of coping with such an emergency anyway, assuming they had the equipment... which I believe they will be getting soon anyway.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:50   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
The army would be far more capable of coping with such an emergency anyway, assuming they had the equipment... which I believe they will be getting soon anyway.
I may refer you to my other thread which states that the FSU will not let them use the Red Engines because if the Army could easily use them, it would show that bing a fireman isn't exactly as hard a job as they thought it could be

I refer you to the simpsons episode where homer eats that big steak in this competition with this other guy and the competitor dyes and homer deicdes to make his last truck delivery on time, and homer finds out there is a auto-drive system and the other truckers dont want the public to find out their job is cushy

PERHAPS THERE IS A AUTO PUT OUT FIRE SYSTEM IN A FIRE ENGINE!!!!111222

The Simpsons can explain everythinf
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:31   #5
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
well, considering the voter turn out dropped by almost 30% at the last election, imagine what it'll do this time, gona be ****ing great:

'labour - 3 votes'
'tories - 2 votes'
'lib dems - 1 vote'
'BNP - 4 votes'

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:37   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I despise that little troll of an excuse for a Prime Minister. BRING BACK RULE BY MONARCHICAL DECREE
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:39   #7
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
THATCHER
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:53   #8
wu_trax

just a thought from someone outside who has no idea about uk-policy:
maybe he just wants to 'built up' someone else because he plans to retire when this term is over. in this case its a good idea to let someone else do the policy, so that the public gets known of this new guy.

about bin laden:
if you would be a terrorists and if you would want a war christian vs muslims, who would you attack? those who will join the war anyway or those who seem to be against a war?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:34   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Tzencath
well, considering the voter turn out dropped by almost 30% at the last election, imagine what it'll do this time, gona be ****ing great:

'labour - 3 votes'
'tories - 2 votes'
'lib dems - 1 vote'
'BNP - 4 votes'

That would be dreadfull. Especially if the BNP got 40% of the vote.

We should have a Planetarion Party :-)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:39   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
a planetarion party would be depressing. all hats, cake and jelly, etc.

Yes, i know you didnt mean party like that

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:45   #11
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Re: Well Done Tony

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
You total utter retard

In case if your wondering what this thread is about, its essentially a rant of about how "President" Blair has decided to run this country, in other words in america.

Yes, he is rarely here, seeing him in parliment just makes me say "**** me, hes here?", he doesnt care much about current affairs, and leaves most of this to Prescott, who is doing a okay job, and i like his whole stance at the Fire Strike.

But the one thing that has annoyed me is is total lack of consideriation into how much **** we are in at the moment

Lets Put it into Perspective shall we

Bin Laden Makes a lovely tape release about how the people who support america will get a bit of trouble, top of the bill is us

Next the Firemen go on strike, therefore leaving us with practically no cover in case of any problems, and no it seems airport security and fire teams wont to go on strike, so they are annoyed at the moment

If i was a terrorist i would be saying "how ****ing convinient"

I expect a terrorist attack to be carried out or attempted before christmas

Ofcourse, the moment there was a terrorist attack, all unions would stop any actions and help.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:02   #12
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Why isn't Prescott PM? He does a better ****ing job at stuff than Blair so it seems...
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:05   #13
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
Why isn't Prescott PM? He does a better ****ing job at stuff than Blair so it seems...
you have to be ****ing joking!
The man would be a disaster. You only had to listen to his "impassioned" "11th hour" "plea" to the firefighters to know that hw would be crap. The man has no charisma, and as far as I can see no intelligence.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:06   #14
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

I may refer you to my other thread which states that the FSU will not let them use the Red Engines because if the Army could easily use them, it would show that bing a fireman isn't exactly as hard a job as they thought it could be

I refer you to the simpsons episode where homer eats that big steak in this competition with this other guy and the competitor dyes and homer deicdes to make his last truck delivery on time, and homer finds out there is a auto-drive system and the other truckers dont want the public to find out their job is cushy

PERHAPS THERE IS A AUTO PUT OUT FIRE SYSTEM IN A FIRE ENGINE!!!!111222

The Simpsons can explain everythinf
Its the governments choice and they have been traing military people how to use them for a while (days) now