User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:38   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Angry Tit of the week : Frank Skinner

This is truly diabolical ;\

He has an "entertainment" show on wednesdays which was running in the background of my room as it came after the arsenal game

I dont find him very funny, but his "Kimonos for goalposts" thing he did for the world cup was good, so i left it on.

The general idea of the show is, parkinson (interviewing 3 guests), but with:

*A worse host
*Adverts
*Singing from the host (badly)
*Low comedy
*More "jokes"

so the whole thing is perhaps "lighter" than parkinson

He was interviewing myleene klass (ex hearsay) and they were talking about how public opinion changed towards her, and things got ugly. People started being rude, shouting things etc.
This is as accurate a transcript as i can remember :

Frank : I read somewhere that you were molested in the street and stuff...
(he then pauses for myleene to ****ing talk about it.. he didnt even ask a question)
Myleene : Yeah, um, there are some things people shouldnt have to go through.
(shes clearly not very willing to talk about it, and the "light" mood is shattered, shes holding up very barely)
Frank : Do you think that was because you were the lead singer of hearsay, or because youre a beautiful woman?
(Myleene doesnt respond, and frank sits there waiting for an answer. Myleene starts crying to herself
Myleene : I'm sorry
Frank : Its ok, take your time
(he says this with baited breath, knowing its making "great tv". He still ACTUALLY wants her to answer, even though shes crying her eyes out and wants to be elsewhere)

After this he asks someone for a tissue for her, and so on and so forth.

Ive never actually seen an atmosphere ruined so badly by such an ignorant pressing little sleazy ****.

Im over reacting perhaps, but ive had a bad day

Dont you reckon hes out of order?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:41   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He recently popped into the book shop where my wife worked and made an arse of himself by hassling the staff to tell him how his new book was selling, it wasnt

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:45   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
what a *******

i thought he was ok

i should of watched that

off to the Complaints Commission i go
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:49   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
what a *******
i thought he was ok
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:51   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't like Frank Skinner, although it did amuse me when he had Britney Spears on and he played her that clip of Darius singing 'Hit me baby one more time' really really badly.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 23:18   #6
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
pffft

he's done the woman a favour.
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 23:46   #7

But the thing is, it does make great TV.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 09:37   #8
ReZpawner

Quote:
anything worth taking seriously, is also worth making fun of
or something (c) Paul2

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 14:53   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Frank is ace, wank off him bitches
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 15:46   #10
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
it was tuesday btw not wednesday
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 15:56   #11
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
did anyone actually read his book?

reccomended some very funny bits
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 16:42   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Frank Skinner is good
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 16:51   #13
Dace

Frank Skinner is from Birmingham for Gods sake.

It is consequently a physical impossibility for him to be good at anything.

"The Prosecution rests."

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 22:49   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the mother of all bumps

anyone see last week's show when he had Matthew Kelly on, who wasn't happy about Frank making paedo jokes him when he was arrested? It made me cringe (but was funny too)
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:20   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tit of the week : Frank Skinner

in this thread, i was 100% right

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:24   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tit of the week : Frank Skinner

Next person to bump a thread gets banned.
Closed Thread