User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:28   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It's all fun and games but ...

If you try and take down 'Titans' I am sure you really want to hit their planets.

Now the only planets here untouched is the Titans planet and a minor other planet

I cannot come to any other conclusion that they didnt want to get the Titans or anything, this was mere a move in the game for the 'topgalaxy' rankings.

Nice show ofc. but the vults are now on their way and 26:9 is confused.

If we then look at this, we can clearly see and identify numourous Fury and consortium planets losing score, and here the various roidlosses.

Also, here we see a collection of mostly Titans/LDK/RaH planets getting roids on the big scale.

I now ask thee, do you think you've won this battle by bringing 26:9 down. Was all this effort necesarry while the various vultures will fk it up and those roids will end up with Titans/LDK too ?

Theamion

p.s. It seems that virus can't protect it's members.
p.p.s. All these coords are freely to be seen at the Elysium tools, and they are 'known' anyway, so there is no need, absolutely no need, to moderate the given links.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:31   #2
GabeZ
RYB HC posse

GabeZ is an unknown quantity at this point
bla amion, why putting all these efforts in making threads while you can have so much more fun with me?

Think I forgot them all :\
GabeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:36   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
And whats the big point?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:37   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: It's all fun and games but ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
...we can clearly see and identify numourous Fury and consortium planets losing score...
Beg pardon?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:37   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
And whats the big point?
titans and ldk are still pretty much on top it seems and all the effort put in by the various alliances will be destructed by the vultures and the roiding of the vultures.

15:3 will win the round

Fury will lose even more, virus is teh suck.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:40   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: It's all fun and games but ...

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

Beg pardon?
it's a word joke joel, consortium = cum sui, Fury and co. etc

i thought higher of you.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:58   #7
Rythms

Re: Re: Re: It's all fun and games but ...

Quote:

it's a word joke joel, consortium = cum sui, Fury and co. etc

i thought higher of you.
i guess he thought higher of you.
consortium = some tried coalition of nearly all major alliances against the big ones fury/rah/fang last round.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 20:00   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's all fun and games but ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Rythms

i guess he thought higher of you.
consortium = some tried coalition of nearly all major alliances against the big ones fury/rah/fang last round.
that was the whole joke

some people ....
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 20:07   #9
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
The Titan planet had incommings, news scan him. Could it be that we just covered both waves on him? Mmmhmmm....
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 20:08   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i wish some people would workwith virus webbie that one 0wns ely one when looking at stats

and the titan was under attack aswell....cept we just covered it heh
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 20:12   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
i wish some people would workwith virus webbie that one 0wns ely one when looking at stats

and the titan was under attack aswell....cept we just covered it heh
i know

the virus statement was that they couldnt cover there virus members
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 20:13   #12
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:

i know

the virus statement was that they couldnt cover there virus members
why ya think i used to love attacking them?:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote