User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:08   #1
Dark_Crystal

Poll: Banning of warfalcon

i quite like the americans on this board. they are unassuming as most ignorant natives should be, however this person is annoying trying to force democracy on people and claim GWB is a nice guy

i dont like him or his consitution

i say he should be banned who is with me
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:12   #2
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I second this motion, and offer an ammendment which would ban all americans who treat the Constitution like a religous document that should never be meddled with.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:14   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
I second this motion, and offer an ammendment which would ban all americans who treat the Constitution like a religous document that should never be meddled with.
how is it different than a religious document?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:15   #4
Dark_Crystal

amendment seconded

this is ofc not to say we hate US citizens
only that we dont like fanatics
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:18   #5
Dark_Crystal

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
go away americans, no american can vote on this pollunless you say yess to banning WF
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:18   #6
Jammers

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis

Its a political statement. Theres no God in it (apart fromt the one the state is seperate from), and it isn't used as a tool of oppression like most religous documents.

If it is a religous document, then the US is a fundamentalist country, which needs liberating á la Afghanistan.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:19   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
then ban some extreme europeans too and stop being so one sided.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:21   #8
Jammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
then ban some extreme europeans too and stop being so one sided.

Europeons don't tend to be overzealous about a 200 year old document written by terrorists.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:22   #9
wu_trax

i dont have any problem with him at all, he just has a completly different view. you can agree with that or not
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:27   #10
Dark_Crystal

lets kill ******s
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:28   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hereby call for the banning of all you idiots who stated moronic reasons for banning warfalcon. All those with the ability to ban can now vote.

The votes are cast. All in favour: me. All opposed: who cares? Your accounts will be banned as soon as possible.

PS I like warfalcon as he makes me think sometimes.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:31   #12
Jammers

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

He makes me think as well sometimes. Usually something along the lines of "How is it possible to have such blind faith in a document which is in most ways irrelevant in todays society"
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:34   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

He makes me think as well sometimes.

Good for you!
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:35   #14
Dark_Crystal

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I hereby call for the banning of all you idiots who stated moronic reasons for banning warfalcon. All those with the ability to ban can now vote.

The votes are cast. All in favour: me. All opposed: who cares? Your accounts will be banned as soon as possible.

makes me laugh
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:37   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Crystal

makes me laugh

If laughter helps you to become a better person.....good for you!
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:46   #16
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road
Quote:

He makes me think as well sometimes. Usually something along the lines of "How is it possible to have such blind faith in a document which is in most ways irrelevant in todays society"
Uh uh

So you claim that the right to free speach, freedom of Media and the right for blacks to vote is irrelivant

Really, read it, then come back
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:51   #17
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Lakhim

the right to free speach,
they want to bann him, what do you think?
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:53   #18
Dark_Crystal

i have read it

and ur media has too many rights and not enough responsibilities or restrictions but neither does ours

also none of you should be allowed guns, when will you learnt that guns dont make the man nor do they defend properly

it is sed that the only good defence is a good offence, this was prolly sprouted by some ignorant yankee who did not know that a good defence to to make peace so they dont want to blow the living **** out of your towers or your country

then when u get rid of your guns maybe, just maybe you will stop shooting each other. ofc i could get lucky and you will all stab eachother
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:53   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I like the fact that almost everyone who says the Constitution should "not be revered", are unable to point out exactly what parts of it they think are wrong.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:56   #20
Dark_Crystal

Quote:
Originally posted by Lakhim

Uh uh

So you claim that the right to free speach, irrelivant

Really, read it, then come back
so we should let the nazi's come back? hey its all freedom of speach, of some guys want all blacks jews irish spics slavs asians and deformed people dead wll then that guy is entitled to his freedom of speech then isnt he
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:56   #21
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Quote:
i have read it

and ur media has too many rights and not enough responsibilities or restrictions but neither does ours

also none of you should be allowed guns, when will you learnt that guns dont make the man nor do they defend properly

it is sed that the only good defence is a good offence, this was prolly sprouted by some ignorant yankee who did not know that a good defence to to make peace so they dont want to blow the living **** out of your towers or your country

then when u get rid of your guns maybe, just maybe you will stop shooting each other. ofc i could get lucky and you will all stab eachother
If we get rid of guns, the only people left who have them will be criminals .

Free media is very good, I dont want to here bull**** that has been fed through the massive government machine millions of times. I want to know when our government ****s up badly, not some coverup nonsence
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:57   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

so we should let the nazi's come back? hey its all freedom of speach, of some guys want all blacks jews irish spics slavs asians and deformed people dead wll then that guy is entitled to his freedom of speech then isnt he
yes.

Worst troll ever.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:58   #23
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Quote:

Thats racism. Nazis can talk all they want as long as they keep it down and dont do anything, i'd rather listen to them rant as long as i know that i wont get hauled off to jail for called GWB a warmonger
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:58   #24
Dark_Crystal

free speech and politically correct speech is bad

cant people just settle for speech? its not like people care what you say anyway and if they dislike it too much you get a punch in the face

so i say
**** free speech
and
**** politically correct speech
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 03:11   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
yes.

Worst troll ever.

It's when I agree with nod that i start to get worried.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 03:33   #26
Dark_Crystal

sarcasticly making a point does not a troll make
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:11   #27
MonotoneMan

I'm with Jonny. On both things he said.

Jonny is good.
Jonny is sound.
Why won't you listen to Jonny?
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:14   #28
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
As much as I despise War Falcon the fact is I despise people who think only for themselves even more. All of you are pretty sick, and its because of people like you guys (whom are intelligent enough to have an opinion and argue with it but somehow haved miss the trait of patience and tolerance), that I have decided to ruin my life in politics, trying to look out for minorities that are going to get overrun by general ignorance, stupidty, and intolerance of people like you (smart enough to get become leaders, but uncaring enough to rally the public like mini-hitlers). I just hope there are other people trying to make this place better out there, instead of looking out for themselves.
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:34   #29
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Nazis are free to live in America and to stand up for what they believe, just as you would be if you were a citizen. The difference is that although they can say Jews should be killed, they aren't allowed to do it here.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:40   #30
Dark_Crystal

you guys have taken free speech to lengths un heard of

you should shoot these nazis
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:45   #31
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
i have read it

No law abideing citizen should be banned from owning a gun if they wish to do so. There is, and never will be, a valid reason to punish law abiding people for the actions of a few. Guns do not kill, the person using it irresponsibly does. Guns are not made to take lives, guns are made to save lives, specifically the life of the person using it. Back yard swimming pools kill 100 times more children in America than guns do, and most gun deaths would be prevented with a little basic education in the safe use and storage of said guns. I have close to 2 dozen guns in my home right now, none have ever been used illegallym or unsafely. Most of them are never used at all, but are simply kept because I inherited them from my father. I personally have only bought one gun in my life, and it was a replica of the Colt Navy black powder revolver used in the Civil War. I live in the middle of nowhere, there is no crime here, why do you think my guns should be taken away, because you know nothing about them beyond the fact that your scared of them? Sounds like the problem is with you, not guns. I would rather be gunned down like a dog than see one honest, law abiding citizen denied a gun because of fear and blind prejudice, which is all you have to show.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:55   #32
Dark_Crystal

point about the pools well taken
and easily fixed, make it manditory for swimming pools to have fences that kids cant open

point about the guns not so well taken
you are a fool if you believe all that. this is the only reason i hate teh constitution. its not that i m afraid of guns actually i m not since i belong to a sporting shooters group. but all guns should be registered by the government and have all automatics, semi's shotguns and anything other than nonworking replicas and rifles for farmers should be taken away from the general population

i bet that the sniper had the same veiws on guns as you do. makes it easier to kill people with them you ignorant fool
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 05:11   #33
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Dark_Crystal 16 Nov 2002 04:55 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Bliss
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 05:17   #34
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Dark_Crystal 16 Nov 2002 04:55 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Bliss
Quote:
Originally posted by Makain
All of you are pretty sick, and its because of people like you guys (whom are intelligent enough to have an opinion and argue with it but somehow haved miss the trait of patience and tolerance),
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 05:22   #35
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
he's a fanatic, but what is the fun without them eh?

besides, somewhere inside the utter right wing / conservative crap he sometimes makes sense.
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 05:53   #36
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
Ive gotta say, in a sick way id be amusing if someone broke into your house and shot you.

Ps. Its also not drugs that kill -its the people that misuse them.

LETS LEGALISE DRUGS
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:25   #37
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn

Ive gotta say, in a sick way id be amusing if someone broke into your house and shot you.

Ps. Its also not drugs that kill -its the people that misuse them.

LETS LEGALISE DRUGS
Let em, that would be the act of a criminal. It is, and has been for years, illegal for criminals to posses or use guns. Doesn't stop them from doing it. But if an armed criminal breaks in, I may be able to stop him. If I'm unarmed and he isn't, the advantage is all his. No matter what anyone says, there is still no valid reason to disarm law abiding people, and any suggestion to do so stems from fear. I do not have a gun for protection from people, doubt I would use one on another person anyway, but that is beside the point. As I said before, I would rather be shot than give up the right for an honest, law abiding person to own a gun. The difference between me and the anti gun crowd is I say, if you don't want a gun fine, don't get one, it's YOUR CHOICE, Anti gunners want to remove free choice and force everyone to conform to their idea of what is right.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:27   #38
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never understood why WF has such a bad rep...unlike some of the guys on this forum, WF actually uses 'logic' to make 'arguments'. Even when I disagree with him I can at least respect his position.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:34   #39
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
I've never understood why WF has such a bad rep...unlike some of the guys on this forum, WF actually uses 'logic' to make 'arguments'. Even when I disagree with him I can at least respect his position.
War Falcon stands up for what he believes in, to most of the brain washed people on these Forums that is unacceptable. There are maybe a half dozen posters that actually think for themselves, the rest just repeat what they've been told all their lives and refuse to look at anything with an open mind.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:37   #40
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
If you pay attention, you will spot that his logic is full of fallacies. But bad logic is not against the forum rules, while personal attacks is. I know who I would ban.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:38   #41
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Poll: Banning of warfalcon

Quote:
... however this person is annoying trying to force democracy on people ...
Just a (possibly irrelevant) comment, isn't forcing democracy on people an oxymoron?

[EDIT] By the way, I don't support the banning of anyone.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:39   #42
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Poll: Banning of warfalcon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp

Just a (possibly irrelevant) comment, isn't forcing democracy on people an oxymoron?
You know better.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 06:55   #43
Dark_Crystal

Re: Re: Poll: Banning of warfalcon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp

[EDIT] By the way, I don't support the banning of anyone.
what did they do in kabul? force democracy on them, right after they forced religious dictatorship on them
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 07:17   #44
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Poll: Banning of warfalcon

Quote:

what did they do in kabul? force democracy on them, right after they forced religious dictatorship on them
contrary to popular belief, the US played no part in the Taliban coming to power. EVER. All we ever did was assist the Afghani's defend themselves from Soviet invasion with arms and training. The fact that the Taliban is an organization from OUTSIDE Afghanistan, which was, until their rise to power, largely bhuddist, is widely ignored by those who don't bother to actually look into things before they parrot bull**** they read in some e-mail sent to them in standard chain-letter style.

And this whole thread has to be the funniest thing I've read in ages..
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 07:20   #45
Dark_Crystal

glad to have been of some amusement, i m off to bed
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 08:11   #46
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
all guns should be registered by the government and have all automatics, semi's shotguns and anything other than nonworking replicas and rifles for farmers should be taken away from the general population
Brady bill of 1996 banned all privately owned full autos.

Why you have a problem with semis is beyond comprehension.

Tell the hermit that has to defend himself against grizzly bears out in the wilderness that he no longer has a right to own a shotgun.

Tell the hikers that they can't carry pistols on camping trips to protect themselves from bears and wolves.

Tell the isolationists that they no longer deserve the right to save their families.

Face it boy, America is a whole lot different from urban london. You even been attacked by a brown bear looking for food in your camp? I have. I've seen people go against them with shovels and get their arms broken in 6 places and a cracked skull. Some things you just don't see in a city happen out here.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:14   #47
Dark_Crystal

i have seen margret thatcher naked on a cold wet day.

beats urs hands down
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 09:57   #48
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't have a problem with WarFalcon, although i'm glad DavidBraham was banned.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 10:44   #49
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think he should be banned, is he breaking any rules? If anyone is banned, It should be you.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 13:07   #50
Vince McMahon

Quote:
Europeons don't tend to be overzealous.
Quote:
200 year old document written by terrorists.
Hahahahahahahaha.