User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2002, 08:44   #1
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
You will do what??

OK we have all had "those" pa messages warning us about defending some-one or attacking some-one.

SO whats your funniest.

Round 2 always sticks in my mind before Tuba was dmaged. c4e had many personlities and back the planets had a tag visible to all. One of the guys in decoys gal was quitting so he tagged "fury" and attacked Obi-Wan. Naturally Obi didnt take kindly to it and wanted a retal. He got together quite a force and sent his retal.

We were all having a laugh and so I said I was sending and int for defence..... not an ordinary one but a thermo-nuclear int. A couple of us sent 1 int for defence hoping to blow up the 100k odd ships attacking.

Within minutes I got a message from Obi threatening me about a retal for defending... even one int was cause for a retal..... some NAP with c4e was inplace. ANyway we didnt recall and I think 4 ints were there. It made us laugh for days and even now I still laugh about it.

Later on we became good friends and later still even better friends as Obi is one excellent person.

ps for those wondering ... the thermo-nuclear device on the ints warhead misfired and didnt kill the enemies fleet.. merely the defence ships

Im sure we have all had heavy-handed messages sent at us sometime so how about sending us a version of your funniest (and none from me please )
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 09:35   #2
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Another one of those down memory lane threads with no relation to AD.

Ashknight is closing threads with no flames or no offensive behaviour with the argument that there is enough of thread about a subject already when there is any controversy in it but leaves open all these simular threads reminissing about past rounds. Are our moderators now controlling what the topics we want to discuss ? If we want 50 threads about cheating than so be it. Why should moderators inferfere in it unless it turn into flamewar.

Get me back some real discussion threads and drop threads like this one out of AD asap.

hAl
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 09:48   #3
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Actually Hal the way these threads go relates to how alliances interact and have interacted in the past.

Quite frankly the standard of threads had fallen away quicker than the number of people playing PA.

How about we mend a few fences as this is the last round of PA and alliances need to find a way of getting some friendship as well as playing the game.

I can see how you dont like it and perhaps would like flaming of xyz.... I have enough stuff to flame many alliances but what would it prove now anyway. 30 days or so till round ends..... perhaps alliances can start to show mutual respect to old enemies... or new enemies.

I have been guilty in the past of doing the same but what the posts also show is how old alliances use to interact with each other.

The MoDs ofc have the last say in any discussion thread just as spinner has the last say in closures of planets.... didnt say I agree with any of it but histories of certain alliances can only be gotten by discussion threads like this and whether they be small alliances or big alliances they all have a place in PA history.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 09:53   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I miss all those mails from Sn0w, your friendly Iliad officer

I KNOW it's a Legion planet, that's why I'm attacking it
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:00   #5
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i once had to recall cuz a guy called 'fred' would retal me else... he said he had legion permission
was quite funny:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:13   #6
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
Actually Hal the way these threads go relates to how alliances interact and have interacted in the past.
Read this thread again and post it on PD next time !!! (where by the way tons of the same threads have already been placed so it won't be greated as very original there)

[b]
Quote:

Quite frankly the standard of threads had fallen away quicker than the number of people playing PA.
I can see how you dont like it and perhaps would like flaming of xyz.... I have enough stuff to flame many alliances but what would it prove now anyway. 30 days or so till round ends..... perhaps alliances can start to show mutual respect to old enemies... or new enemies.
Clearly the standard of posts can be better but that is not up to moderation to improve. Quality comes from attracting quality posters not from removing threads by people with less communication skills.

How you think I would like flaming xyz is beyond me as you should clearly have read in my post that is exactly the kind of behaviour that I want mods to interfere in. So stop flaming or bad conduct on these boards and leave the threads without flaming intact even though the subject might not be of real interest anymore to people visiting here regularly. Arguments like we have seen enough of threads about this subject is no valid reason for closing them in my opinion or else all your recent threads should have be closed as well .

hAl
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:23   #7
Neo
Pony

Neo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Another one of those down memory lane threads with no relation to AD.

Ashknight is closing threads with no flames or no offensive behaviour with the argument that there is enough of thread about a subject already when there is any controversy in it but leaves open all these simular threads reminissing about past rounds. Are our moderators now controlling what the topics we want to discuss ? If we want 50 threads about cheating than so be it. Why should moderators inferfere in it unless it turn into flamewar.

Get me back some real discussion threads and drop threads like this one out of AD asap.

hAl
Disagree - I think these threads are more interesting then any other threads so far in the round. As fred already said, it gives us some insight of how the other alliances work(ed)... which gives us more productive AD then any of the more new type... ' NO WE ARE L33TEST!!! YOU POWERBLOCKING, NO WE'RE NOT ' ...etc.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:31   #8
Dragoon

hAl, these are some of the only threads on AD that havent spawned controvercy that has led to spam and flames. So even if they arent entirely on topic, try not to contribute to the problem, ok?

I just watched an episode of M.A.S.H. where one of the captains got into a scuffle with a colonel passing through. He was going to be courtmarshaled and sent home until the colonel realized that a push in a barroom was insignificant compared to the job he did every day: save lives as one of the surgeons in the base. The same applies here. Choose your wars wisely.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:48   #9
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragoon
hAl, these are some of the only threads on AD that havent spawned controvercy that has led to spam and flames. So even if they arent entirely on topic, try not to contribute to the problem, ok.
I do not care if these threads stay on AD or not. Just used them as an example of non contoversial threads that are not removed even though being far more against AD policy then the threads that are being closed who did not offend any AD rules but had some discussion in them. May have been less quality in posts but an alliance boarss also needs some discussion and propaganda. It is not up to the mods to try and moderate that out.

I just want the threads with some controversy in them to stay as well. Yes, if they lead to flamewar then you can still remove them but not just because they are controversial or there have been others like it before.

hAl
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:51   #10
Dragoon

Well it seems that you provide a fitting example of the saying, "You can please everyone some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you can't please everyone...."

Personally, I think you're just looking for more controvercial threads, and trying to stir up some controvercy of your own.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:56   #11
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
To stay on topic...

The attack on Valle's gal in R5. All alliance's where hitting him, i don't know how many wave's but there where much! Me and my m8's launched as well at his gal.

Funny thing was a galm8 of us asked to look at a gal status, so we looked, and there was the gal status of the galaxy. He was defending there, but overlooked we where attacking it.

We gave the gal status to every alliance, and the thing got updated each hour as well. I lmao cause he still didn't notice we where doing it. I got it saved somewhere, i got a link and it's still on valle's site, i will try to look it up at home.

You should have been there, but for those who where there, laughed for days....

I got a lot of these things actually, but to long to post them all.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 11:28   #12
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
one link: http://home.student.utwente.nl/d.kos...a/messages.txt

it was the best messaging conversation I've ever had
Beats the r3 one with TiG.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 12:18   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Leroy the nigga". And no I don't have the link, it's somewhere on nod's website though. Also all threads pertaining to alliances past, present or future are welcome on AD, not just the ones momentarily in the eye of the public.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 13:11   #14
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably the classic came when I was GC of 30:5 in round 5, which was a top 20 galaxy at the time.
I awoke one morning to find a PA mail from AXIS_WLF (Legion BC?) regarding a raid a few of my galaxy had launched on the previous night. He ordered me to tell my galaxy to recall, or face action.

I had the pleasure of replying, pointing out if he ordered me to do anything again, I'd remove the Legion tag from the galaxy banner - he didn't respond :/

Round 5 was a joke arbiter wise, it was enjoyable arguing with Legion about why their arbiter was protecting random unallied galaxies - And attacking them before they were used to feed the select top Legion galaxies, heh.

The most bizarre mail I've received came in round 4, from an OoO member in-cluster.

He was complaining about a guy in my galaxy scanning him, and informed me that if he did it again - He would report my galaxy to Tuba HC for disciplinary action :(

BlueTuba

Last edited by Patrician; 8 Nov 2002 at 13:25.
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 13:30   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrician

The most bizarre mail I've received came in round 4, from an OoO member in-cluster.

He was complaining about a guy in my galaxy scanning him, and informed me that if he did it again - He would report my galaxy to Tuba HC for disciplinary action
They always did whine over the slightest thing

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:06   #16
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it was in r3 that I had perhaps my most amusing encounter via PA-mail. A 600mil or so Legionaire, I think Tonic was his name, was attacking someone in TE, and I being a 20mil planet in a Fury galaxy, was defending him. Tonic? sent me an irate message, threatening an authed retal, which was absurd in those days, especially since eQ-B and the other Fury people in my galaxy seemed to do a good job sheltering me. I replied in the most snide manner possible, and then we got into a verbal war that went on for some time. I really wish I still had those messages saved.....they were pretty funny. In hindsight, he probably found it just as amusing.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:29   #17
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator
I think it was in r3 that I had perhaps my most amusing encounter via PA-mail. A 600mil or so Legionaire, I think Tonic was his name, was attacking someone in TE, and I being a 20mil planet in a Fury galaxy, was defending him. Tonic? sent me an irate message, threatening an authed retal, which was absurd in those days, especially since eQ-B and the other Fury people in my galaxy seemed to do a good job sheltering me. I replied in the most snide manner possible, and then we got into a verbal war that went on for some time. I really wish I still had those messages saved.....they were pretty funny. In hindsight, he probably found it just as amusing.
How do they compare to our r4 politics during the civil war

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:31   #18
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by N0VA

How do they compare to our r4 politics during the civil war
They were less crass, but in some ways much wittier ;-) I'm not sure which are my favorite
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 07:15   #19
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Attacking ('escorting'... my ass, heh) Sirad last round, then logging out immediately thereafter and went to bed. I woke up several hours later and was informed through several PA messages that WebAngel was trying to get a 'retal' on me for apparently attacking when I wasn't supposed to.

Oh how Praetorian and I laughed, heh.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 07:36   #20
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
2 different ones

first was someone threatening me and then signing the PA mail Axis_WLF.

Second one was, your attacking a Legion HC and blah blah blah youll be hit and stuff.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 10:50   #21

in round 6 i always send spanish attack mails incluster heh

my favourites are those where someone kindly points out that i am a geek, have no real life, am gay, have no friends, spent too much time on this game, am a geek, am gay etc etc

i really like those.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 12:45   #22
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
a recent one

Subject: U r Lamer

too lame lol ...to attack me with 210 units...U r real lozer....Plz come into my palace...
----------------------------------------------

Game Over(xx:xx:xx) [PT 600]

Attackers Defenders Yours
Units Total Lost Block Total Lost Block Total Lost Block Cap
Harpy 0 0 0 2708 260 0 0 0 0 0
Chimera 0 0 0 483 0 0 0 0 0 0
Pegasus 140 34 0 0 0 0 140 34 0 0
Demeter 70 21 0 0 0 0 70 21 0 0
Total 210 55 0 3191 260 0 210 55 0 0

Asteroids Captured
Defender Yours
Asteroids Total Lost Captured
Metal 321 48 48
Crystal 266 39 39
Eonium 73 10 10

i really like pa without newsscans.

posting coords, tsk tsk.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 18:01   #23
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
My funniest message would be Zh1l messaging me in rnd5, stating that a retal would be launched on my galaxy, but I was not to be hurt if I did not send any in galaxy defence.

1 hour later I was the only planet in the galaxy under attack.

Or my war with [SpaceM] in round2, they claimed my alliance would be kiled in 14 days, 14 days later I had doubbled my own score by attacking them. (My current alliance had something of 50 members while [SpaceM] had roughly 300)
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 18:45   #24
Rythms

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
2 different ones

first was someone threatening me and then signing the PA mail Axis_WLF.
you sure you didn't send it urself?
I'd class you as that dumb
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 21:17   #25
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
: ( sucks to lose in previous rounds to someone you think is dumb isn't it.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 01:32   #26
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Saitam
My funniest message would be Zh1l messaging me in rnd5, stating that a retal would be launched on my galaxy, but I was not to be hurt if I did not send any in galaxy defence.

1 hour later I was the only planet in the galaxy under attack.

Or my war with [SpaceM] in round2, they claimed my alliance would be kiled in 14 days, 14 days later I had doubbled my own score by attacking them. (My current alliance had something of 50 members while [SpaceM] had roughly 300)
Ace, I never used Zh1l as a name however.

And I dont recall every sparing non members - that wasnt standard Fury procedure back then. Were you in a Wrath galaxy?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 01:43   #27
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
The mails back and forth between myself, my GC at the time (Warlock) and some fellow in a galaxy we attacked a lot named Den2is
Round three I think, cant remember...everything sort of blends together.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 04:35   #28
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
that mail, what i have got the funniest is, when someone from hirr galaxy defended against me. I mailed him, that he is defending against allied and stuff. and he should recall his def. he replyed then "is it forbitten to defend his own mother"

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 19:21   #29
Chrono

In round3 i attacked a guy who mailed me wether I could recall because he had such sucky day.. He told me he was hit by a car that afternoon and spend the whole day in the hospital.

I go in #sl (my alliance at that time) and i tell the story, i got pmd by 2 ppl who got the same story about that planet but they attacked 1 and 2 weeks earlier

so either a Very unlucky guy or just lies got no roids there btw
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 19:33   #30
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Would have to the the nice messages our entire beergods gal got in R5 in which we had to explain why we were a Fury gal and violating every rule. The day after that we faced [Gods] flying around our planets.

Oh yeah, I'd still like to see the explination msg from my GC when our entire gal decided to attack BiggDogg (not like we did any damage, but still )
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 02:05   #31
Korach
Commander

Korach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Theamion!
in round 6 i always send spanish attack mails incluster heh

my favourites are those where someone kindly points out that i am a geek, have no real life, am gay, have no friends, spent too much time on this game, am a geek, am gay etc etc

i really like those.
Those are classics.
Korach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 03:54   #32
whoop
The [Fury] of the [z0r]

whoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad

I always take such great pains to send nice imaginative/funny messages to the planets that attack me, defend me, or that I attack, and no one mentions them.

<@whoop> I know

#milo
whoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 04:31   #33
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point
I like to tell Fury how they bot
Radon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 05:29   #34
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone sent me a msg in Dutch once. I was attacking his galmate and I assumed that he was telling me to recall

So I sent him a msg back in Chinese.

good times, good times.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 19:45   #35
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont remember any mails received, but I got the replies I sent back to some of them.. These are from round 4 ;-) The first ones are from early in the round, the last is from somewhat laterish.

Quote:
reply to 19:24:4

I have no idea who Phoenix is and frankly I couldnt care less. You prolly look at my galaxy and think, ooo that looks like some nice easy targets, then in a few weeks when you are sitting there with the new roids that you may(prolly not) steal from us, and whats this you see. Oooooo Incoming, then you cant defend against it, next day Ooooooooo incoming, again and again. Please do not threaten me with anything, as it will come knocking back at your door 10 times full again and again. Ooo have a nice life

Defend the planets he is attacking if you are able, if not, let it go and get on with it! I dont have time for chit-chat!!
I was Legion HC at the time and thought I was oh so mighty :-P

A reply to one of his gal mates.

Quote:
reply to 19:24:1

This is a war game, you gotta expect to be attacked once in a while, no matter who you are.

When it comes to those alliances you talk so highly bout, I have never heard of them, think I read something on the pa boards bout roman legion once upon a time, thats it. Didnt really scare me though, and wether or not you have a friend who ended high up on the rankings last round doesnt matter much now does it? When it comes to spoiling any fun, I believe you will find out soon enough whos fun it is who will be spoiled.

Know your enemy and know yourself is a saying, I am sure I know more about you than you know about me!
A reply to some HR member trying to get an attacker from my gal to recall

Quote:
reply to 96:25:19

Hi there,

Yes, we do have a HR member in our galaxy, thats correct. Since he asked me to put the HR tag up, I did, the one attacking is however not online atm, so there is little I can do bout that I am afraid.

When it comes to your retal, I wont "allow" it, but you are free to try. I cant deny you that, afterall its just a game and thats what its all about But as long as I dont have some way of confirming who is who before launching I wont allow any kind of retal.

(btw: u didnt happen to press send 5-6 times did u? kinda have 5-6 examples of the same mail here)

yours sincerely
CryWolf
You prolly get some minor insight in what the mails I responded to said.

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote