User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2006, 23:25   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: War !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I know. But every round played is a real round, so don't know where they get their logic from
I agree. All rounds should be considered as a real round, as long as they r finished - like r8 wasnt ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 23:35   #52
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Still, you're right in congratulating 1up though.
Propoganda
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 23:52   #53
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

For me the logic behind free rounds being taken less serious is just a side effect since the introduction of p2p and so i think its unfair to compare a modern free-round to those first 4 in PAs history.

It's difficult to describe the feeling i get towards free rounds to be honest. I suppose p2p (no matter how small the cost is), permits a sort of "seal of approval" or mark of quality.

Hmm, to avoid going off on a tangent, I think at its core. As a consumer, you expect a certain level of quality for something you pay for, over something you get for free. Not that you cant enjoy yourself or that competition cant be as fierce in free rounds but the very notion of p2p effects EVERY player who signs up. Imo it ensures players and alliances a like take the round more serious because they have spent cash.

I can understand DCs in the top alliances are stating incomings are just as bad now but this round is sooo attack bias, maybe that just makes up for things?

Anyway, I hope Ive explained my logic a bit clearer this time Nadar:P

The_Fish - thanks for filling me in on things! I should have put a disclaimer at the end of my post highlighing my absence then :/

Gimmick - I agree that the higher ranked alliances are more likely to take this free round serious. So serious infact, that non are willing to gamble on a war declaration, be that public or private.

Its as if no MC see's a need to hit an alliance at the moment because hitting random gals is just as profitable, without a need for political complications. This in itself may highlight the free sensibility I tried to describe above. If this was a "normal - p2p" round, wouldn't one of those alliances gone that extra mile to overcome the opposition? Because atm it seems everyone is just LCHing their way about. *

Unless thats what PA has become since i last played properly?:P

* No offence to LCH here, just you guys always seemed to excel at this type of tactic of trying to outroid the opposition! Makes me wonder how come you aint up in top5? :/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 00:04   #54
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

It still counts as a real round Sethy. The quality you paid for in r15 is still here in r16. Nothing changed really, except the stats which changes every round. MH is still taking their jobs serious, PA team aswell (as good as they can nowadays at least).

The game is still the game you played last round, no matter if you paid for it or not. The round will go into the books of history just as any other round did, the round will be just as remembered etc. So it's still real
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 00:06   #55
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not arguing it isnt real, I dont think i've said anywhere its not? Im just saying many players naturally wont take it serious because of p2p rounds and what i said above.

Also worth mentioning that i got the impression R16 was originally a "filler" infront of the planned PAN.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 00:21   #56
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
I'm not arguing it isnt real, I dont think i've said anywhere its not? Im just saying many players naturally wont take it serious because of p2p rounds and what i said above.

Also worth mentioning that i got the impression R16 was originally a "filler" infront of the planned PAN.

couldnt agree more mate, last rnd i payed to play so i joined eXilition as i wanted maybe "value for money" play in a serious ally where we had a chance of winning and a good score was achievable, this rnd i cba being so serious as i wasnt paying so i thought join an ally with a few eX mates where i can 3 fleet everynight and you dont worry about roids as we dont defend, so i agree there would be a vast majority out there who arent taking this rnd as serious more using it as a fun rnd or not as active rnd as they aint paying for it

just my thoughts
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 02:01   #57
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Seth, 1up and ND havent been on the same side since R13, this is now R16, in R14 1up pwned ND to seal victory, and in R15 ND didnt help 1up as eXi (and flak) hit 1up.

Still, you're right in congratulating 1up though.
those close relations between 1up and ND probably ended when I moved from ND to 1up..other than that, there have been scattered instances since for short periods with some level of cooperation, or discussion from time to time...but nothing like when I was in ND, and certainly not on the same level.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 02:07   #58
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywiser
couldnt agree more mate, last rnd i payed to play so i joined eXilition as i wanted maybe "value for money" play in a serious ally where we had a chance of winning and a good score was achievable, this rnd i cba being so serious as i wasnt paying so i thought join an ally with a few eX mates where i can 3 fleet everynight and you dont worry about roids as we dont defend, so i agree there would be a vast majority out there who arent taking this rnd as serious more using it as a fun rnd or not as active rnd as they aint paying for it

just my thoughts
Cop out tbfh. 5 bucks versus free is not a big difference.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 02:09   #59
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Cop out tbfh. 5 bucks versus free is not a big difference.
I kinda look at this free round as PA saying thanks for paying to play this game since the beginning of p2p.....maybe not the primary intention as I realize it was a bridge between PA:X and PA:N but now since we're only going to get a bastardized version of PA:X , if that....8 weeks, certainly a mixed bag as far as how it is shaping up.... certainly a real round though... but still nice of em to let us all play free, I'm certainly thankful for that...... certainly can't whine about free fun :P

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 24 Feb 2006 at 02:20.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 07:12   #60
Gimmick
Banned

The way I see it is that this round is real. In fact we dont really need to discuss if it is because there is only one group of players who arent playing and that is eXiltion (although argubably subh is the new eXilition). Now obviously looking at it from one point of view you can say you dont pay for it so its not real. My alliance isnt playing so its not real. And a fair few other things. That means that whoever wins the round you are merely trying to taint the victory. Nothing more nothing less.

This round certainly is a full and real round. The amount of incoming that most players, galaxies and alliances have received is a hell of a lot. Players in the top 10 alliances are taking the game seriously. Just because one alliance namely eXilition stepped down again to go for vacation in February doesnt mean that the game should shut down and no longer be real.

On the contrary. We should celebrate planetarion, celebrate the players and as angryduck says give something back to the players and community. This round a fair few old players have come back and im sure may stay after enjoying the round.

To quote an old friend on irc

"Dude I hear pa is the new cool again"
"Only because its free"

To me that shows that the fact pa is free means more people can enjoy it. Nothing more nothing less. If eXilition want to deny its a real round heck go for it, you will have the majority disagreeing with you.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 07:40   #61
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Free round was a brilliant idea. Alot of old players have returned to the game.

If it had been announced more it would have gotten more players back.

Lets hope we manage to keep them old players in the game.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 07:42   #62
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

Couldnt agree more.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 09:23   #63
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
For me the logic behind free rounds being taken less serious is just a side effect since the introduction of p2p and so i think its unfair to compare a modern free-round to those first 4 in PAs history.

It's difficult to describe the feeling i get towards free rounds to be honest. I suppose p2p (no matter how small the cost is), permits a sort of "seal of approval" or mark of quality.

Hmm, to avoid going off on a tangent, I think at its core. As a consumer, you expect a certain level of quality for something you pay for, over something you get for free. Not that you cant enjoy yourself or that competition cant be as fierce in free rounds but the very notion of p2p effects EVERY player who signs up. Imo it ensures players and alliances a like take the round more serious because they have spent cash.

I can understand DCs in the top alliances are stating incomings are just as bad now but this round is sooo attack bias, maybe that just makes up for things?

Anyway, I hope Ive explained my logic a bit clearer this time Nadar:P

The_Fish - thanks for filling me in on things! I should have put a disclaimer at the end of my post highlighing my absence then :/

Gimmick - I agree that the higher ranked alliances are more likely to take this free round serious. So serious infact, that non are willing to gamble on a war declaration, be that public or private.

Its as if no MC see's a need to hit an alliance at the moment because hitting random gals is just as profitable, without a need for political complications. This in itself may highlight the free sensibility I tried to describe above. If this was a "normal - p2p" round, wouldn't one of those alliances gone that extra mile to overcome the opposition? Because atm it seems everyone is just LCHing their way about. *

Unless thats what PA has become since i last played properly?:P

* No offence to LCH here, just you guys always seemed to excel at this type of tactic of trying to outroid the opposition! Makes me wonder how come you aint up in top5? :/
Kinda hard to be t5 when we've got no BC's \o/

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:26   #64
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Propoganda
This is AD, what exactly did you expect? Fluffy bunnies?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:31   #65
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
This is AD, what exactly did you expect? Fluffy bunnies?
I could be so lucky ;o
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 12:35   #66
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Kinda hard to be t5 when we've got no BC's \o/
Excuses, excuses;P

Gimmick - Was your post in reply to mine or some1 elses? (I didnt wanna reply incase it wasnt ;P)
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 12:41   #67
Gimmick
Banned

No one in particular just stating my opinion on the whole "real round vs fake round" argument.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 12:42   #68
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Any round in which I wasn't a winner never happened, wasn't real and should be never discussed.

All of them then.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 09:02   #69
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

Yes indeed more advertising could have brought more of the old pa players back.The ones who liked power blocks and war !

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 09:15   #70
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Does this count for anything? I think subh have declared war on my rank 50 some galaxy.

Atm, 5 of us have 7-9 waves from subh {I got fortunate with 2 from angels prior}... the others are fortunate and only have 5-6 waves.

{this is not to imply that angels and subh are working together btw. Just one random peon retalling me }

Either way... tis a nice showing of effort.... you get kudos there {genuine comment btw. not sarcasm or whiney etc}
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 22:48   #71
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Does this count for anything? I think subh have declared war on my rank 50 some galaxy.

Atm, 5 of us have 7-9 waves from subh {I got fortunate with 2 from angels prior}... the others are fortunate and only have 5-6 waves.

{this is not to imply that angels and subh are working together btw. Just one random peon retalling me }

Either way... tis a nice showing of effort.... you get kudos there {genuine comment btw. not sarcasm or whiney etc}
Anything more than 3 waves is quite nubish tbh. For a planet with say, 700 roids which is top 200 at the moment, I think it goes something like:
Wave 1 175 roids, Wave 2 131 roids, Wave 3 98 roids, Wave 4 74 roids, Wave 5 55 roids, Wave 6 41 roids, Wave 7 31 roids, Wave 8 23 roids

So I wouldn't exactly give kudos to such a waste of fleets, but whatever. Im not directing this at subh btw, just any alliance who sends more than 3 or so waves
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 22:55   #72
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Anything more than 3 waves is quite nubish tbh. For a planet with say, 700 roids which is top 200 at the moment, I think it goes something like:
Wave 1 175 roids, Wave 2 131 roids, Wave 3 98 roids, Wave 4 74 roids, Wave 5 55 roids, Wave 6 41 roids, Wave 7 31 roids, Wave 8 23 roids

So I wouldn't exactly give kudos to such a waste of fleets, but whatever. Im not directing this at subh btw, just any alliance who sends more than 3 or so waves
depends if they all get deffed tbh, you'd normally expect 1 wave having to pull, and the probability of the target capping more roids before you land.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 23:56   #73
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska

74 roids sounds good to me..
then again, I'm not quite alliance material
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 08:57   #74
hondaman

hondaman is an unknown quantity at this point

So whats the update on this "skirmish" going on right now?

And you ppl in the alliances involved, why dont you strap a set on, and formally declare war?
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 09:01   #75
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No-one needs to declare war these days. Not unless the war's coming as a total shock to the other side.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 09:03   #76
hondaman

hondaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody declares war, because they are too chicken **** If you announce to the world (by declaring war) you are intent on bringing down another alliance, you hafta follow through, because if you fail, everyone knows it.
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 09:48   #77
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly

Actually, you'll be comforted to know..

Angels claimed two waves on all the said targets, picking only the best three or so. Meanwhile SubH planned a full galaxy hit with three waves. However, a couple of them tried to avoid the Angels landing ticks so it got further spread out.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:05   #78
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
Nobody declares war, because they are too chicken **** If you announce to the world (by declaring war) you are intent on bringing down another alliance, you hafta follow through, because if you fail, everyone knows it.
Nobody declares war because everyone who needs to know does know. If you don't know, you don't need to know.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:51   #79
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
Erm.. i think that the war declaration is kind of misused after several rounds of nubs running around declearing war on alliances etc... A war declaration should be done with style or with suprise.. If the two alliances are allready fighthing, no war declaration is really needed..
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 16:51   #80
Bos
Former Monkey

Bos will become famous soon enoughBos will become famous soon enough

like the Subh war declaration last round you mean?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:25   #81
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos
like the Subh war declaration last round you mean?
Btw I keep my beard trimmer on standby...

Just incase
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 08:36   #82
Bos
Former Monkey

Bos will become famous soon enoughBos will become famous soon enough

Your fleets have been renamed
'We Cum with Scissors' 'We Cum with Razors' 'We Cum In Peas'

Most satisfying fleetnaming I ever did. No problem to do it again
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 13:02   #83
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I think Kargool is saying that TGV could not be certain of winning a battle against VGN. From VGN's point of view, the same is true. It would be a 50-50 fight, both alliances having proven to each other that they can take roids off of each other. VGN's un-coordinated attack took a fair few roids off TGV. TGV's response took a fair few off VGN.

If we thought that we could have a fair fight, we might be in one right now. It shows how this round is going when we're pretty sure that both sides will get a lot of fleets incoming if a war starts - and not just from the opposing alliance.

sorry for the late reaction but isnt this a good thing for 2 alliances?:P if its completely fair the only thing that happens is huge xp swapping, and who wouldn't want that..

Blue tears never dry..

Mystical
Mystical is offline   Reply With Quote