User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2005, 12:55   #251
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So question to exilition...

eX played their round very well, politically and militarily. And 1up, Angels and ND somehow thought they could win honorably without any flak alliances helping. I think that was the mistake Angels made. That, and hitting ND before the right time came. We had exilition under control, and then people started complaining about the few roids and xp to gain from exilition and looking at ND.
The lesson to be learned is to finish what we started. Maybe we would have not overtaken ND like eX did now, since we don't have 2-3 alliances to flak us and hit ND night after night.
But as always, i blame the loss of the war on nobody but ourselves. Good game to eX, played very well.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 12:59   #252
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
eX played their round very well, politically and militarily. And 1up, Angels and ND somehow thought they could win honorably without any flak alliances helping. I think that was the mistake Angels made. That, and hitting ND before the right time came. We had exilition under control, and then people started complaining about the few roids and xp to gain from exilition and looking at ND.
The lesson to be learned is to finish what we started. Maybe we would have not overtaken ND like eX did now, since we don't have 2-3 alliances to flak us and hit ND night after night.
But as always, i blame the loss of the war on nobody but ourselves. Good game to eX, played very well.
I admire your humbleness. I have to agree that Exil played thier round smart. Thru all the closings and incomings, once again they achieved thier goals. All I keep thinking about is 1up HC zhil posting on AD before round that "1up would fight until the end".
Reading that now sounds like they never had much confidence.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 13:11   #253
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

ND dont have planet naps.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 13:13   #254
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You're just being silly now. Having 1 extra planet for an odd defence and a few attacks definately does no qualify as "you had help winning the round". It just seems to me your grasping onto the thinnest excuse imaginable to drag what 1up did through the mud. I'l end my part in this conversation here because thats about as weak as it gets.
Well well, you could apply this for your own posts really. Ever since this thread started I have heard nothing but negative talk from you about eXi and co. Get over it really

P.S. I think what zoof is trying to say is: that if he was in that situation, there might have been more having the same sort of deal with 1up.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 13:14   #255
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You're just being silly now. Having 1 extra planet for an odd defence and a few attacks definately does no qualify as "you had help winning the round". It just seems to me your grasping onto the thinnest excuse imaginable to drag what 1up did through the mud. I'l end my part in this conversation here because thats about as weak as it gets.
There is a big difference between having "1 extra planet for an odd defence and a few attacks" and having a top5 planet attack with 2 fleets every night for more than half of the round, aswell as occasionally defending 1up planets. That sure is silly.

Quote:
Thats just utter cobblers. You're actually saying 3 alliances of 80 members packs more of a punch than upwards of 9 alliances including LCH, Mistu, FAnG, Wolfpack, NewDawn. I see what your trying to do but it's plain that you don't have any actual hard facts to back it up.
Show me some proof 1up had focused incomming from 9 alliances during round 11 and I will grace you with a proper answer. As you are asking me for some, that isnt an unreasonable request is it?

Quote:
You evidently haven't been on the receiving end of the military focus of the alliances with eX this round otherwise you wouldn't be aking such silly statements about thier effective power. It's a pure numbers game that in addition to quality organisation has an alliance of 1up's calibre albeit not the same as R11, having to fight to hold onto 5th place.
I am however well aware of the difference member quality makes in a military sense. I have helped run several alliances big and small and there is a huge difference in the military power they field, even if the numbers are the same or in the favour of the smaller alliance. The power 1up, Angels and NewDawn field will take a lot to rival. Note that I am not saying you arent outgunned, simply that is not as huge a deal as you make it out.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 13:24   #256
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyph&mazz
snip
Ill leave this as my last reply, 1ups secret tactics to swamp anyone disagreeing with 1up with replies has worn me down, I surrender!

We started this disscussion with the notion that 1up accepting anyone into their BGs was ridiculous. I think its fair to say we have moved on from that. Now we are to the point that 1up only accepted a single player to do this and it did not help much anyway. Ive said my bit, and you have said yours. We could dissagree forever, going back and forth which is a waste of time. In the end people will have to decide who/what they believe and make their own minds up.

P.S. I feel like Kjeldoran (posting too much)

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 13:37   #257
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Ill leave this as my last reply, 1ups secret tactics to swamp anyone disagreeing with 1up with replies has worn me down, I surrender!

We started this disscussion with the notion that 1up accepting anyone into their BGs was ridiculous. I think its fair to say we have moved on from that. Now we are to the point that 1up only accepted a single player to do this and it did not help much anyway. Ive said my bit, and you have said yours. We could dissagree forever, going back and forth which is a waste of time. In the end people will have to decide who/what they believe and make their own minds up.

P.S. I feel like Kjeldoran (posting too much)
I used to post to much. I find that if you post facts, direct and to the point, people avoid going back and forth with you because you will say something else to make them look silly. generally a post like this draws a reply. I will simply just say something true and ****ed up and its over.
Try it. (you have to know something first)
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 14:20   #258
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
There is a big difference between having "1 extra planet for an odd defence and a few attacks" and having a top5 planet attack with 2 fleets every night for more than half of the round, aswell as occasionally defending 1up planets.
Sorry but not in terms of the difference between winning and losing a round, you're giving yourself far too much credit.

Quote:
Show me some proof 1up had focused incomming from 9 alliances during round 11 and I will grace you with a proper answer. As you are asking me for some, that isnt an unreasonable request is it?
Show me proof of 1up, ND and Angels working together. I'm saying the potential was there and, being as we haven't worked with ND you're only talking about a potential situation too thus nullifying your initial argument. It's also worth mentioning that eX had all this flak long before ND became involved against them.

Quote:
I am however well aware of the difference member quality makes in a military sense. I have helped run several alliances big and small and there is a huge difference in the military power they field, even if the numbers are the same or in the favour of the smaller alliance. The power 1up, Angels and NewDawn field will take a lot to rival. Note that I am not saying you arent outgunned, simply that is not as huge a deal as you make it out.
Again, thats just you trying to manipulate something for your own ends. VGN, LCH, HR and SubH are quality alliances if there is a disparity in quality then it is only slight. The main thing is that if they were working independantly then it wouldn't be so much of an issue but you are talking about fully coordinated attacking strategies, you try and show me any 3 alliances thatn can put up with that kind of coordinated incoming and I'll show you a game that isn't PA.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters

Last edited by mazzelaar; 19 Dec 2005 at 14:21. Reason: typo
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 14:24   #259
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
Well well, you could apply this for your own posts really. Ever since this thread started I have heard nothing but negative talk from you about eXi and co. Get over it really
It's not negative talk, it's an opinion. I have discussed things openly and with merit while you, however, have added little to the discussion other than try try and troll.

Quote:
P.S. I think what zoof is trying to say is: that if he was in that situation, there might have been more having the same sort of deal with 1up.
Then Zo0f should say if there were others in the channel with him being as he was in the only BG without a HC presence it can only be that BG where these instances occured without the knowledge of HC as it seems this was.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 15:35   #260
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Show me proof of 1up, ND and Angels working together. I'm saying the potential was there and, being as we haven't worked with ND you're only talking about a potential situation too thus nullifying your initial argument. It's also worth mentioning that eX had all this flak long before ND became involved against them.
You want proof? Check out the coords on that fleetcatch. Secondly you have openly stated that 1up retalled planets who were defending the fleetcatch. This surely looks like a form of cooperation

Quote:
It's not negative talk, it's an opinion. I have discussed things openly and with merit while you, however, have added little to the discussion other than try try and troll.
Read a couple of my posts on the page 1 and 2 again and you might have to disagree with that

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 15:40   #261
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
You want proof? Check out the coords on that fleetcatch. Secondly you have openly stated that 1up retalled planets who were defending the fleetcatch. This surely looks like a form of cooperation
1up had some targets. It wasn't for ND's benefit it was ours, these targets presented themselves and we took them. 1up weren't the ones actually on the fleetcatch. Thats not cooperation, it's not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Quote:
Read a couple of my posts on the page 1 and 2 again and you might have to disagree with that
I did read them and thought they were utter rubbish, my opinion has not changed.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:02   #262
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
1up had some targets. It wasn't for ND's benefit it was ours, these targets presented themselves and we took them. 1up weren't the ones actually on the fleetcatch. Thats not cooperation, it's not looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Saying that brings me back to my last questions to you in our last discussion.

Quote:
Quote:
People with roids and fleet out are people with roids and fleet out. Targets presented themselves by way of an offer. Would eX have turned it down on the basis of not targetting a singular alliance? I think not. Now let's try the next lameass effort at trying to prove something.

Not at all, but then my question to you is. Why did you target eX instead of ND or Angels, they surely had fleets out beeing busy with a fleetcatch and all? You say 1up isnt at war with eXi yet that surely looks like an act of war if you retal targets you then thought were eXi.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:04   #263
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Saying that brings me back to my last questions to you in our last discussion.
Are you seriously suggesting we might think about hitting 2 alliances who haven't concentrated hostilities on us rather than the alliance who have hit us non stop from T72? The fact you're even asking that question only enforces my point about your input into this discussion.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:24   #264
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Then say that. You got the targets from ND, which is getting targets from another alliance and ATTACK COOPERATION and dont give me that crap about eX beeing fat targets,

Like you insinuate here:
Quote:
and here:
Quote:
People with roids and fleet out are people with roids and fleet out. Targets presented themselves by way of an offer. Would eX have turned it down on the basis of not targetting a singular alliance? I think not. Now let's try the next lameass effort at trying to prove something.

Because I can think of some other hostile alliances or one rank above you ranked alliance that had a better ratio and better XP gain etc. You hit eXi for revenge and cooperated with ND since you got the targets of off them and did them a favour by hitting eXi.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:24   #265
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

hmmm first thing, mazzelaar you posted about half these posts in these thread, you are obsessed with exilition clearly, you might want to seek some help boy! tbh the only posts i see from you are either: "exi using flak omg wtf, BLOCKING, cheating, being bad for pa" or "damn 1up was so great in PREVIOUS rounds, damn we owned, damn the old 1up would so own exilition"

its getting annoying as you sound like a retarted bot, get over your hatred and jealousy, get some help please please.

also i dont understand when 3 of top alliances focus on 1 alliance and their "flak" and still its unfair...

my only post in this thread because this tread is just too much whining/flaming.

p.s. mazzelaar you can stop saying "look at max/skyhead posts" each time, its kinda boring as we dont even got half your posts and alot will agree with me that you are the one who sounds like a baboon on these boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 19 Dec 2005 at 16:30.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:34   #266
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Then say that. You got the targets from ND, which is getting targets from another alliance and ATTACK COOPERATION and dont give me that crap about eX beeing fat targets,
Dear God, it's like pulling teeth with you.

Yes, we got the targets off ND. There was no cooperation other than them passing us a parsed scan, we just took the targets off them and launched. What you're flimsily suggesting is that this was a colossaly coop of some description thus proving that we are working as a triad to bring eX down. This is not the case. ND tried a fleetcatch, we don't like eX becuase they've hit us from tick 1 and are still hitting us so we launched on them.

I never said eX were fat targets, stop making things up it doesn't make you any more credible.

Quote:
Because I can think of some other hostile alliances or one rank above you ranked alliance that had a better ratio and better XP gain etc. You hit eXi for revenge and cooperated with ND since you got the targets of off them and did them a favour by hitting eXi.
Think about what you're saying. It was a fleetcatch on an eX planet and we thought the defenders were eX. Why would we then suddenly go out and retal LCH? You do understand the concept of what we thought we were doing don't you? IT only came to light under closer inspection that the planets being retalled were not all eX.

What you're actaully suggesting there is a criminal sitting and waiting til a house is empty then running over and robbing next dorr while everyone is home.

I'd try and stay away from logical presentation as you don't seem to be able to grasp it too well.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:37   #267
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
hmmm first thing, mazzelaar you posted about half these posts in these thread, you are obsessed with exilition clearly, you might want to seek some help boy! tbh the only posts i see from you are either: "exi using flak omg wtf, BLOCKING, cheating, being bad for pa" or "damn 1up was so great in PREVIOUS rounds, damn we owned, damn the old 1up would so own exilition"

its getting annoying as you sound like a retarted bot, get over your hatred and jealousy, get some help please please.

also i dont understand when 3 of top alliances focus on 1 alliance and their "flak" and still its unfair...

my only post in this thread because this tread is just too much whining/flaming.

p.s. mazzelaar you can stop saying "look at max/skyhead posts" each time, its kinda boring as we dont even got half your posts and alot will agree with me that you are the one who sounds like a baboon on these boards.
Normally I'd write a post here defending myself against your moronic rant, but I'm not going to because I don't think the wear and tear on my keyboard is worth trying to prove anything to someone as mindlessly stupid as your evidently are.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:40   #268
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just for the love of god listen to yourself for 2 minutes ... all your posts are anti Mazz, are anti 1up and contain more insults then constructive phrases.

In every single post you basicly insult 1up, ND and Angels. In every single post we have to listen and read again how inferior we are compared to Exilition ...

And in no way is this post meant to defend Mazz/1up, it's more to point out that you're doing EXACTLY what you accuse Mazz of.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:40   #269
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What I think mazz has been trying to get at is why certain alliances have tolerated taking cack targets just for the sake of taking someone out instead of doing something for their benefit. Because lets face it ND/LCH/Insomnia/VGN/subh probably aren't within a million miles of one another in ability - then you can look at the rankings, and see which political policy is the more justified for an alliance not of 1up/exilition's means in terms of the commitment that it has in its disposal.

Even so, one can hardly excuse ND for its poor performance in the month of december as some losses have been unnecessary.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:43   #270
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
What I think mazz has been trying to get at is why certain alliances have tolerated taking cack targets just for the sake of taking someone out instead of doing something for their benefit. Because lets face it ND/LCH/Insomnia/VGN/subh probably aren't within a million miles of one another in ability - then you can look at the rankings, and see which political policy is the more justified for an alliance not of 1up/exilition's means in terms of the commitment that it has in its disposal.

Even so, one can hardly excuse ND for its poor performance in the month of december as some losses have been unnecessary.
It took me 40 posts to get that point accross

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 16:46   #271
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Just for the love of god listen to yourself for 2 minutes ... all your posts are anti Mazz, are anti 1up and contain more insults then constructive phrases.

In every single post you basicly insult 1up, ND and Angels. In every single post we have to listen and read again how inferior we are compared to Exilition ...

And in no way is this post meant to defend Mazz/1up, it's more to point out that you're doing EXACTLY what you accuse Mazz of.
erhm, where have i insulted ND? or angels? or 1up actually?
maybe if you open your eyes you can see what idiot posts mazzelaar makes and how he brings my name quite much even if i dont post. but you are too blinded because of your hatred also towards exi.

and pls show me where i insulted ND/angels.

the only reason u keep giving me those red dots because ive said the truth that Angels attacked exi when they were bashing 1up... actually i dont think im wrong when i say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 17:27   #272
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

What more coordination is needed really when giving coords for a retal from one alliance command to another? I'm not trying to say you made any cooperation on a huge scale, just trying to say it happened with everywhere this round. I dont think 1up is an exception. And yet I seriously get the feeling you make it sound that we were the bad guys while we made the right choises according the situation. At more then one moment the guns of more then one alliance were aimed at us and we needed help. Nothing wrong about that really.

You are right here, this idd makes no sense

Quote:
What remains is you labelled some alliances eX worked with, support alliances, while I think thats beeing harsh and untrue. I dont think you know what there goals for the round were in the first place if you state comments like that.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 17:31   #273
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You didn't break any "official rules".

However, I'd hate to be in an alliance whos sole purpose was to help another alliance win. Another alliance that I had nothing to do with, no satisfaction to gain from their victory, and no ties to at all.

That'd make for a pretty crappy round.

But then, I have some semblance of principles and values.

I guess LCH doesn't
You make me laugh :-)

And you anonymously negrepped me? Or was that some other faggot who didnt dare expose his name?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 17:36   #274
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright things have gone kindda outta hand here it looks.

Max please just let the mushrooms alone, its obvious you got an allergic reaction of eating them

(No harm intended in this reply)

Exilition
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 17:47   #275
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
erhm, where have i insulted ND? or angels? or 1up actually?
maybe if you open your eyes you can see what idiot posts mazzelaar makes and how he brings my name quite much even if i dont post. but you are too blinded because of your hatred also towards exi.

and pls show me where i insulted ND/angels.

the only reason u keep giving me those red dots because ive said the truth that Angels attacked exi when they were bashing 1up... actually i dont think im wrong when i say that.
Rofl, why should I hate Exi? Cause they had a war with us? Get real, I have alot of respect for Exi as they're the strongest alliance imo (see, even a compliment).

Where you insulted Angels? By basicly saying we allied ND/1up (which we didn't) ... and still weren't able to beat Exi. May I remind you that Angels did have an even war with Exi and I also remember when the war started, Exi was #1 and in the end Angels overtook Exi to become #1 and increasing the lead untill ND jumped in on it.

Don't try to act like this is all so easy for Exi, cause that's quite insulting to the other alliances.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 17:52   #276
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
Where you insulted Angels? By basicly saying we allied ND/1up (which we didn't) ... and still weren't able to beat Exi. May I remind you that Angels did have an even war with Exi and I also remember when the war started, Exi was #1 and in the end Angels overtook Exi to become #1 and increasing the lead untill ND jumped in on it.
I respect Angels and ecknowldge them as a verry dangerous alliance. I even applied, but you didnt want me . You failed to mention 1 thing tho, when you hit us we were caught up in a war with 1up

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 17:54   #277
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Rofl, why should I hate Exi? Cause they had a war with us? Get real, I have alot of respect for Exi as they're the strongest alliance imo (see, even a compliment).

Don't try to act like this is all so easy for Exi, cause that's quite insulting to the other alliances.
Forgot to mention that EXil after that overtook you again??

Anyways, lots of respects to Angels for a good round, eventho you had some ministrys you never quitted, respect. Angels can be proud of themselves, remarkebly improvements from r.13

Exilition
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 17:54   #278
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
May I remind you that Angels did have an even war with Exi and I also remember when the war started, Exi was #1 and in the end Angels overtook Exi to become #1 and increasing the lead untill ND jumped in on it.
If 1up and Angels hitting us at the same time is an even war, then I agree.

Edit: too slow, kwek beat me
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 18:01   #279
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Does anyone else read MaxMillian's posts in their head, but with the voice of the Little Britain character Vicky Pollard?

I can't help it.

It just comes out.

"and oh my god i can't believe you just SAID THAT so then i was like oh you slag exilition are so much ****ing BETTER than yoeeu i hate 1up then mazz was like no way and i was like yes way and look right i'm right you're wrong right OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO RACUUUST!!"

...maybe it's just me, then.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 18:19   #280
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
What remains is you labelled some alliances eX worked with, support alliances, while I think thats beeing harsh and untrue. I dont think you know what there goals for the round were in the first place if you state comments like that.
So what is the goal for VGN this round? As you seem to know all about it.

Oh and about the support alliance part, some ppl call it being allied, some call it attack cooperation.
But atm i think i am in a support alliance.
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 18:40   #281
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

*** SkyHead looks at scoreboard

The mods decide what is trolling, not you - Lok

didn't state what trolling was - merely that it sometimes is hard to resist, and sometimes well-deserved..

sheesh

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.

Last edited by SkyHead; 19 Dec 2005 at 19:42.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:00   #282
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
So what is the goal for VGN this round? As you seem to know all about it.

Oh and about the support alliance part, some ppl call it being allied, some call it attack cooperation.
I never stated I did know it all, I'm simply pointing out that while some people who keep calling the likes of VgN support alliances to help eX win without having goals for there own good is simply untrue. It wasnt a dig at VgN or any claim to know it all, just stating the obvious. I cant imagine you paying 5 quid to put in alot of effort for someone else to win without having any goals for your own ally.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:03   #283
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:08   #284
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

I cant remember him beeing an HC and thus able to speak for VgN. An HC statement would be the only thing that will alter my opinion.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:14   #285
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I never stated I did know it all, I'm simply pointing out that while some people who keep calling the likes of VgN support alliances to help eX win without having goals for there own good is simply untrue. It wasnt a dig at VgN or any claim to know it all, just stating the obvious. I cant imagine you paying 5 quid to put in alot of effort for someone else to win without having any goals for your own ally.

I think thats exactly what he was saying VGN have done this round.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:16   #286
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I cant remember him beeing an HC and thus able to speak for VgN. An HC statement would be the only thing that will alter my opinion.
I think if the members feel it then thats far more telling than a HC saying it. Once your members are disollusioned then you know your alliance is having morale issues.

But if it allows you to carry on denying any of the things people post here then fair enough, everyone else can see how blind and obstanate you're purposely being.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:22   #287
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

And 1 member surely gives out the general feeling of his alliance member base.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:32   #288
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
And 1 member surely gives out the general feeling of his alliance member base.
Well - you aren't HC so does that make every one of your posts null and void?

And yes, to me it speaks volumes.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:33   #289
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wouldn't rank 7 be a personal best for Vengeance? Please correct me if I'm wrong but even if I am it would definitely be one of the better ranks they've finished on.

For the record I've been in subh since tick 500 or so (I think) and I've had bags of fun!
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:43   #290
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Wouldn't rank 7 be a personal best for Vengeance? Please correct me if I'm wrong but even if I am it would definitely be one of the better ranks they've finished on.

For the record I've been in subh since tick 500 or so (I think) and I've had bags of fun!
A member of Subh a so called "support alliance" you mentioned. This should speak volumes to you mazz.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:48   #291
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
May I remind you that Angels did have an even war with Exi and I also remember when the war started, Exi was #1 and in the end Angels overtook Exi to become #1 and increasing the lead untill ND jumped in on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
If 1up and Angels hitting us at the same time is an even war, then I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some twat
So question to exilitio... 19 Dec 2005 19:22 oh do stop crying. just because you're attacking one alliance doesnt mean all of a sudden that its illegal for anyone else to hit you
Where am I complaining about that particular situation? I only countered Kj's statement about Angels beating eX in an even war which wasn't the case as eX was receiving simultaneous incomings from 2 of the strongest enemies.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 19:49   #292
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
A member of Subh a so called "support alliance" you mentioned. This should speak volumes to you mazz.
Not really, subh may have had fun. To me it seems like VGN didn't. Given that Subh avoided 1up more than most I would be less inclined to label them as flak as I would an alliance like vgn.

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:01   #293
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

So now you have different degree's of flak. It might strike as odd to you, but these alliances might have had another reason for hitting 1up or whoever you think they targetted for us then to please us. Now you're giving us more credit then we deserve.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:04   #294
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:

thanks you made me laugh in real life
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:04   #295
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So now you have different degree's of flak. It might strike as odd to you, but these alliances might have had another reason for hitting 1up or whoever you think they targetted for us then to please us. Now you're giving us more credit then we deserve.
zhil once looked at me funny on irc
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:06   #296
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
No, I have 1 degree of flak. I never saw subh as flak, more as lesser partners.

Why else would alliances like vgn, lch, tof, hr hit 1up in a coordinated fashion with eX? Is it becuase they prefer to hit low ratio targets rather than ones with roids? Do they not like hitting whole gals and prefer only hitting 2/3 planets per gal?

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:15   #297
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Does anyone else read MaxMillian's posts in their head, but with the voice of the Little Britain character Vicky Pollard?

I can't help it.

It just comes out.

"and oh my god i can't believe you just SAID THAT so then i was like oh you slag exilition are so much ****ing BETTER than yoeeu i hate 1up then mazz was like no way and i was like yes way and look right i'm right you're wrong right OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO RACUUUST!!"

...maybe it's just me, then.
Sorry but i just had to say how much i enjoyed this post in the middle of the countless dribble.

:xmas:

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:20   #298
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Imo you are looking at it the wrong way, its not about what they thought when they started this round, its how they changed it into helping others and "neglect" their own goals..

But that might just be silly me that looks at it that way..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:27   #299
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Imo you are looking at it the wrong way, its not about what they thought when they started this round, its how they changed it into helping others and "neglect" their own goals..

But that might just be silly me that looks at it that way..
I would have had to agree with you if it wasnt for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

I dont know how it is for our other so called flak alliances.

eXilition
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 20:30   #300
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
No, I have 1 degree of flak. I never saw subh as flak, more as lesser partners.

Why else would alliances like vgn, lch, tof, hr hit 1up in a coordinated fashion with eX? Is it becuase they prefer to hit low ratio targets rather than ones with roids? Do they not like hitting whole gals and prefer only hitting 2/3 planets per gal?
Oh, now you added ToF aswell? If our "flak allies" hit all those low ratio targets then what the hell did we actually do? I dont recall you sitting in the attack channel have to continuesly listen to eX members whine why we have to hit crappy targets again

crappy targets as in high value low roidcount targets you speak off

eXilition