User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:40   #51
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
and heh if all our defence was going to us we wouldn't be top owned gal.

fact is... they have mostly been too scared to attack us. they are changing that tonight tho with waves from almost every alliance
Fair enough. Keep it up like that, although i know it's not going to be easy, especially with news scans coming soon.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:41   #52
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
My thoughts exactly, and cypher gaining roids at 0100 GMT, 200 to be exact, which is a tad rediculous.
you really need to learn how to read graphs dude. The somewhat linear up till about 5-6 days ago is because we continued initiating roids throughout the day while also attacking multiple times a day at different launch times. Sometimes people would be unable to go on the gal attack and went with another battlegroup or whatever. I find it ridiculous that we're being accused of farming simply because someone can't seem to read a graph.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:58   #53
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio
I hope they're not farming, but if they are, they will be dealt with.
Actually, going by what Petru said, they won't.

cypher, battle reports won't help, because they can be faked.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:59   #54
One_Darling

One_Darling is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok thats just rich coming from Dreadnaught
enough said
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:02   #55
One_Darling

One_Darling is an unknown quantity at this point
cypher, battle reports won't help, because they can be faked. [/b][/quote]

Have you even seen the size of his planet he could not hit a farm if he tried hes too big . Grow up some of us actually like to play the game and attack everyday . This discussion is so pointless. You guys have anything better to do they attack one of the last stand vom galaxies ? I mean really get a new Hobbie
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:10   #56
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
it's funny cypher suddenly turns 1337 as his best mates turn as active as a farm would have to be....i saw his roids jump the first weeks in R8 just like it happened now. it looks atleast a bit weird imo.
pld the guy who can cap +-200 roids without any losses, with the ace LT of 6pm.
keep it up cypher!
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:11   #57
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by One_Darling
Grow up some of us actually like to play the game and attack everyday . This discussion is so pointless. You guys have anything better to do they attack one of the last stand vom galaxies ? I mean really get a new Hobbie
I'm sorry. Are you having a go at me?

I made that comment with zero malice at all. Don't be so defensive. As for your comment about farming. That's a bit silly, don't you think?

Noone in the game is too big to farm yet. Keeping a farm at 20% of a even a top 10 player atm is easy.

Plus, even if someone didn't farm now, he still could have farmed in the last few weeks. Thus making him a farmer.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:13   #58
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
it's funny cypher suddenly turns 1337 as his best mates turn as active as a farm would have to be....i saw his roids jump the first weeks in R8 just like it happened now. it looks atleast a bit weird imo.
pld the guy who can cap +-200 roids without any losses, with the ace LT of 6pm.
keep it up cypher!
KOEN CHECK PILKARA OR SOMETHING YOU DUMBASS AND SHOW ME WHERE I GREW 200 ROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:22   #59
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
when was this?

p.s. i really do expect proof that i got these roids. as with that proof i can sue spinner for not adding em to my planet.

theamion as usual you are talking **** (not that i expect more from you) but you should really quit it, it's starting to get lame.

i know you dislike me and all but making up such pure lies heh:/ funny to say the least... if you are referring to yesterday (or day be4) i wonder who gave you that info. as in every pa tools/pilkara/virus thingie you can see i lost roids.

now give us all the proof i got those 200 roids or just admit you were lieing.
http://www.pilkara.com/rank.php?acti...ds&orderby=ASC

If you check the graph a few ticks after you lost your roids (which was from 1500 GMT to 1800 GMT) you already got them back, and with the second fleet you used capped even more.

Oh and btw I think you started 'disliking' me at some point when it was 'cool' for #fryingfun to be 'against' Theamion, I just ignored you after that, I do not have anything against you, but I wouldn't want to share a galaxy with you.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:29   #60
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:

If you check the graph a few ticks after you lost your roids (which was from 1500 GMT to 1800 GMT) you already got them back, and with the second fleet you used capped even more.
you're reading the scale wrong. If those hash marks were ticks, there'd be 3 per attack. instead there's 1 line going up showing total cap for that attack.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:30   #61
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:

Oh and btw I think you started 'disliking' me at some point when it was 'cool' for #fryingfun to be 'against' Theamion, I just ignored you after that, I do not have anything against you, but I wouldn't want to share a galaxy with you.
first of all if you could read a graph you would see that 200 roids is not what that says.
secondly the first increase in roids was a retal yes.
the second increase was a normal galattack
any more questions? and as i've stated somewhere earlier. it does help if you have 700 destroyers to send at someone... most peeps will send their fleets away when you get that eta 7(so basically 6) incoming.
yes BIG surprise i attack in para.

congrats for finding out i am attacking in this round 'heh'
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:30   #62
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
you're reading the scale wrong. If those hash marks were ticks, there'd be 3 per attack. instead there's 1 line going up showing total cap for that attack.
Err, I was online yesterday from 1500 till 0100 GMT doing various stuff and I couldn't believe cypher capping them so fast back, okay 700 pegs is not really stoppable atm, but no one in his right mind would go 'out' at 1800 as he did.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:34   #63
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
first of all if you could read a graph you would see that 200 roids is not what that says.
secondly the first increase in roids was a retal yes.
the second increase was a normal galattack
any more questions? and as i've stated somewhere earlier. it does help if you have 700 destroyers to send at someone... most peeps will send their fleets away when you get that eta 7(so basically 6) incoming.
yes BIG surprise i attack in para.

congrats for finding out i am attacking in this round 'heh'
Arent retals technically farming? And why whos doing retals this early in the round?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:35   #64
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
Err, I was online yesterday from 1500 till 0100 GMT doing various stuff and I couldn't believe cypher capping them so fast back, okay 700 pegs is not really stoppable atm, but no one in his right mind would go 'out' at 1800 as he did.
yar it's even tougher to stop when it's clippers AND pegs and the target doesn't have their fleet home because they're out attacking. Are you beginning to see the light yet?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:35   #65
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Arent retals technically farming? And why whos doing retals this early in the round?
Semantics, I think he meant counter.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:35   #66
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

retal as in retalliating an attacker on your alliance, not a fury retal

Quote:
retaliation

n : action taken in return for an injury or offense [syn: revenge]

Last edited by SpazMonster; 26 Mar 2003 at 22:41.
SpazMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:38   #67
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
yar it's even tougher to stop when it's clippers AND pegs and the target doesn't have their fleet home because they're out attacking. Are you beginning to see the light yet?
Your tactics seem to be like the spasms of a dying man.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:38   #68
cypher
U've been Moderated

yes countering i mean..

and theamion quite frankly... knowing the situation in this uni....what do i have to loose? i mean we'll get raped anyways... so why not attack at weird times, i don't see the problem... i bet half the gals in the uni would be ****ed if any alliance launched a major strike in 10 min
besides that... i never said i retalled someone in a top gal
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:40   #69
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
yes countering i mean..

and theamion quite frankly... knowing the situation in this uni....what do i have to loose? i mean we'll get raped anyways... so why not attack at weird times, i don't see the problem... i bet half the gals in the uni would be ****ed if any alliance launched a major strike in 10 min
besides that... i never said i retalled someone in a top gal
Well if this is true, and actually I have to admit that it is doable, especially with the escort fleets, you've convinced me.
Good show to see you last this long, but newsscans are the bomb.

Will you go vac mode today or tomorrow ?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:43   #70
SpazMonster
No, really...

Quote:
Well if this is true, and actually I have to admit that it is doable, especially with the escort fleets, you've convinced me.

I think the more pretinant question is will certain alliances take advantage of the massive fleet investment some alliances are making in an effort to remove 3 struggling galaxies from the t150.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:46   #71
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
I think the more pretinant question is will certain alliances take advantage of the massive fleet investment some alliances are making in an effort to remove 3 struggling galaxies from the t150.
Need def?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:48   #72
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Oh and to answer your question : No
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:48   #73
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:

i'll just die tomorrow.

would rather do that then go vac mode... plus i guess i'm honoured those alliances fear our 3 gals so much in the top they are gonna send so much ships at us

i'm used to it by now tho:P
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:49   #74
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
don't honour yourself thinking we would want it:/
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:50   #75
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
i'll just die tomorrow.

would rather do that then go vac mode... plus i guess i'm honoured those alliances fear our 3 gals so much in the top they are gonna send so much ships at us

i'm used to it by now tho:P
Don't you love that, it makes you feel speshiul

There are newsies available tonight so if i were you i would just counter in the juiciest gal of them all and take someone with you.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:53   #76
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Don't you love that, it makes you feel speshiul

There are newsies available tonight so if i were you i would just counter in the juiciest gal of them all and take someone with you.
thx for the advice
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 23:51   #77
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
what i find more worrying is 50:5's growth previous to this attack. Its basically a straight line, which indicates roids every tick thus Farming.
Sorry mate, but your assumption once again is false. 50:5 have hit nos a lot, and have been one of our largest hostile gals (in terms of attacking). Now i'm not saying that they have never farmed, but the roid increase scale goes of daily figures doesnt it? Which would merley suggest they attack everynight.

I love it how ex-fury have a hard time imagining people doing good without farming, tell u something (HEHELOLMAOLOLHAH).

-Necro
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 23:54   #78
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Sorry mate, but your assumption once again is false. 50:5 have hit nos a lot, and have been one of our largest hostile gals (in terms of attacking). Now i'm not saying that they have never farmed, but the roid increase scale goes of daily figures doesnt it? Which would merley suggest they attack everynight.

I love it how ex-fury have a hard time imagining people doing good without farming, tell u something (HEHELOLMAOLOLHAH).

-Necro
You can hardly talk about farming Mr [TeamFarms]
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:04   #79
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Maybe not, but nor can you.

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:25   #80
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
what i find more worrying is 50:5's growth previous to this attack. Its basically a straight line, which indicates roids every tick thus Farming.
Dread, don't cry because other's have more roids then you :P
Quote:
You're at least right here
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 00:51   #81
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wrong coords for R8 there Theamion
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:31   #82
Howling

Howling is an unknown quantity at this point
bashed

Im going to probably get another 2 or 3 waves again tonight. As i have a juicy 70 roids left .

had 2 waves last night cos i had over 100 roids .

We currently have 6 players under 600k. that from a gal that finished top 50 2 rounds ago.

Most of my gal and a lot of Vomm guys arnt going to get anymore roids. Or spend any more resources.

In fact i have started Playing AoE again and am considering leaving R9 to weetnar and having a look at r10 maybe.

I don't mind being beaten at all ,I have whacked enough ppl to realise that it comes around to us all.

But Untill weetnar break up i wont play anymore, no point. I cant attack alliance mates and my targets are reduced to hitting 150 k guys with 35 roids. I know we have had guys resign and planets abandoned allready. so keep it up guys and weetnar can play r10 by themselves.

cheers back to AOE
Howling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 12:13   #83
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Ska
Wrong coords for R8 there Theamion
That was my starting coords r8, when i went away 1 month in the round, coming back 1 week later finding my planet leveled i took over another account and with about 6 weeks lag i played it to top 250 roidcount.

6 Weeks, that's err .. tick 800 etc and further.