User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:41   #101
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
When I heared that people launched alot at 2.55, I was begining to wonder if PA had changed.
Viewing the fine arroganse and bitching from the fur.. eh, eclipse folks, Im confident that nothing has change.

Thanks Zhil, Germ, Hicks, Morden etc, I love you guys
Just curious but considering you have never spoken to me, what gives you the right to judge me? also as for the arrogance i was supposedly displaying considering i was rectifying false information in most of my posts i fail to see how that makes me arrogant.

You have a lot to learn before you can judge people by what they post on these boards.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:19   #102
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Just curious but considering you have never spoken to me, what gives you the right to judge me? also as for the arrogance i was supposedly displaying considering i was rectifying false information in most of my posts i fail to see how that makes me arrogant.

You have a lot to learn before you can judge people by what they post on these boards.
Whats wrong with the world today is summed up in your words Prejustice.. People with there.. err superior intellec can make judgements without actually talking to a person. Its the new Era And ofc your arrogant, your right. People who speak the truth that doesnt conform to popular belief are sometimes called arrogant
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:21   #103
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Ironic that the ones who made the first block are now complaining about being blocked against?
IF you have read the complete post petru you see that i said blocking with private gals are a must,there is just an mather of how big that block should be. 1 or 2 allies bigger = ok.
then i wouldnt complain,but when the whole uni gang up with mixed gals from the start it gets idiotic you have to agree to that!

imagine 3 blocks allmost equal sized going all vs all
none true gamer would have said that would be the best way to play this round!

But no you went with the biggest block this time and ruined the view i got of you in r8 when you was totally against blocks,and this action make you an pussy or chicken or whatever the name for it is atm. no offence but thats just the way it is,we are now faceing an uni thats allmost 1/3 if not bigger so explain how we will get an deserved winner this round! still fun tho cuzz it will be fun to see the political twist when 1 evol block is defeated!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:22   #104
Dreadnought!

hi
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:34   #105
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
IF you have read the complete post petru you see that i said blocking with private gals are a must,there is just an mather of how big that block should be. 1 or 2 allies bigger = ok.
then i wouldnt complain,but when the whole uni gang up with mixed gals from the start it gets idiotic you have to agree to that!

imagine 3 blocks allmost equal sized going all vs all
none true gamer would have said that would be the best way to play this round!

But no you went with the biggest block this time and ruined the view i got of you in r8 when you was totally against blocks,and this action make you an pussy or chicken or whatever the name for it is atm. no offence but thats just the way it is,we are now faceing an uni thats allmost 1/3 if not bigger so explain how we will get an deserved winner this round! still fun tho cuzz it will be fun to see the political twist when 1 evol block is defeated!
It's a cycle, one that never seems to end. I hate blocking, I do, but it was going to happen anyway. I wasn't personally involved in the majority of the political decisions that lead up to round 9 (I'm not trying to avoid any blame for anything, I stand by decisions that were made), so I can't comment on events leading up to it.

But as I see it, the 3 sided war was an "ideal world" situation. Wars in PA have proven to only ever really be two sided. It's just the way things go.

And no matter what you call people, chicken, pussy etc, the first blocking moving WAS done by VoM. A lot of peolpe had a very open mind until then. Blocking has a snowball effect, and you (not you personally, your block) did make the initial move.

We may have had blocks anyway, who knows, but in this case you did indeed start it, so have NO ground whatsoever to claim being the victim now.

And besides, whoever comes out on top this round, will be the victims next round. Rinse, repeat.

There is a remarkable amount of instability in politics this round, and I full expect to see huge changes in the coming weeks anyway, long before the poor innocent goody goody "we were trying to do good!" vvomm get trodden into the dirt as they now are seeming to expect to.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:45   #106
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
i know its an cycle,but the very fact that VoM started shouldnt be an reason to ruin the round. 3 blocks is a good setup but ive kinda known it all along that an 3 block situation couldnt be achived since 1 block allowed mixed gals.that very same block also went overboard when blocking up towards VoM as it was called in the start. i dont think VoM have expanded to vvomm
if sweet have been weet from the start.
Its up to the HCs to stop the cycle cuzz next round will be an race against this round winners and the outbreak from the big powerblock that is now. Utterly sad to see this cycle go on. last round was no really powerblock since if the other gals have cooperated Virus/tits/ldk could have been weakend sooner.
I can with my hand on the hart say i would have not degraded me into a pit hole that it is to be allied to the whole universe like i was in round 5. Zhil said earlyer that he would avoid the thing that happend in round 6,but power make some men blind sadly
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:05   #107
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

Last edited by TeK; 18 Mar 2003 at 19:21.
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:06   #108
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
hi
hey dread, how are you today?
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:09   #109
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by TeK
Why even bother arguing this? Possible everyround 1 Superblock is formed to completly over power another witch forces the game into complete stagnation. Simply now what will take place is NARWEET containing around 3x The planets as vvomm will attempt to slaughter vvomm for about 2 months of the round. Then Eclipse will form a new block with an alliance they think is the strongest and they will then roid them. This has happend Round 3,4,5,6, -Major example how everyone turns on everyone is r7, o wait same thing was happening r8 also!!!
Omg, thanks for telling me what my alliance will do. Im so in debt to you. Its so funny watching VoM say this - its almost as if you have already convinced yourselves that you have lost.

Quote:
Originally posted by TeK

I still will fight Narweet, but i think your cowards. enjoy your round.
Coming from you, this is hilarious.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:09   #110
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
And no matter what you call people, chicken, pussy etc, the first blocking moving WAS done by VoM. A lot of peolpe had a very open mind until then. Blocking has a snowball effect, and you (not you personally, your block) did make the initial move.
Everyone was waiting for Oly's decision back then... I wonder if there's any way any block containing us could possibly have not become the 'first' block, Petru, honestly.

*shrug*

This thread is silly (aloha AD). Yes, the odds, numerically, are terribly stacked against VOM atm. Are we beaten? Nope, far from it. We've seen about 3 days of building action, and we have about another 3 months before it's all over. There's hardly any reason for me to point out that things can change throughout these three months, but consider it done.

Addition: Everyone is losing and gaining roids at the moment, and neither 'side' in this war has monopoly on one activity. I refuse to let the rather cowardly (in my eyes) size of the opposition intimidate me, this isn't decided at all. Fatalism is a bit jumping the gun I think.

Neither do I regret the choice of allies, or the composition of our block, nor the clean galaxy policy. Different avenues might have gotten us a sure victory, but they weren't tempting then, just as they aren't tempting now. Fact is, with Oly's allies for this round, I know I can turn my back to them without fear of cold metal in my back, a quality in our allies that Eclipse simply doesn't have, and I suspect never will have.

Last edited by Eol; 18 Mar 2003 at 03:21.
Eol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:19   #111
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe im mistaken but havent the rd just started? maybe wp ely nos rah + 28 other alliances have the numbers and so ****ing what.
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:23   #112
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
XtotheZ Virus roids are still the easiest, only virus member ive ever seen with def was Dovey...
You obviously never attacked me or argon :-)
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:35   #113
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

dont think he have, he sounds to leet to even attack!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:39   #114
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
tea anyone?

/me puts the kettle on
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:39   #115
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
and when you think it cant get better...

...where is aneu, btw?

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:52   #116
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol

Neither do I regret the choice of allies, or the composition of our block, nor the clean galaxy policy. Different avenues might have gotten us a sure victory, but they weren't tempting then, just as they aren't tempting now. Fact is, with Oly's allies for this round, I know I can turn my back to them without fear of cold metal in my back, a quality in our allies that Eclipse simply doesn't have, and I suspect never will have.
Oh wow, another post regarding Eclipse and apparent trust issues. Are you running low on material or something?

The comment is entirely irrelevant anyway. Since VoM is a block thats mostly the same (Since you guys seem to enjoy comparing Eclipse to Fury Im just going to compare Oly to Titans from now on) you know eachother alot better. Im getting aquainted with people I havent seen/spoke too since round 5. As for the fear of cold metal, why should Eclipse have any worries with that? Elysium/WP have no track record of anything of the sort - Elysium pride themselves on this. This seems awefully different from the rhetoric phrases from earlier warning of the bad untrustable Eclipse. I'm going to love proving all of you wrong. Thats going to be my victory this round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 04:06   #117
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
k i just wasted my day reading this thread and to summarise: weetnar is lamely big but was destined to happen, VOM ppl crying bout being out numbered should just stfu and fight the war anyway, worked fine for me in r6 heh, and any1 allied to eclipse should watch their backs

If nothing else i atleast enjoyed sirads first post
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 04:08   #118
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about
Talking

I must say zhil, you always have something to say. Did you ever think of running for a political office?

Zhil for president
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 04:10   #119
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by TeK
I must say zhil, you always have something to say. Did you ever think of running for a political office?

Zhil for president
Why do you think we keep him around? He's more than just a pretty face!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 04:12   #120
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

heard theres an open spot in Iraq..can always donate money for the ticket
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 04:21   #121
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
heard theres an open spot in Iraq..can always donate money for the ticket
The trouble is, the UK and the US will block against him, so he'll be forced to block in return.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 04:29   #122
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

naa dont think they consider him as a big threat
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 04:30   #123
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
naa dont think they consider him as a big threat
Well, they'll claim they're doing it for the good of the world
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 05:09   #124
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by TeK

Zhil for president
No, real world politics bores me.

I miss Hague.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 05:14   #125
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
No, real world politics bores me.

I miss Hague.
I miss Duncan Smith.

What do you mean, he's not dead?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 06:27   #126
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh wow, another post regarding Eclipse and apparent trust issues. Are you running low on material or something?

The comment is entirely irrelevant anyway. Since VoM is a block thats mostly the same (Since you guys seem to enjoy comparing Eclipse to Fury Im just going to compare Oly to Titans from now on) you know eachother alot better. Im getting aquainted with people I havent seen/spoke too since round 5. As for the fear of cold metal, why should Eclipse have any worries with that? Elysium/WP have no track record of anything of the sort - Elysium pride themselves on this. This seems awefully different from the rhetoric phrases from earlier warning of the bad untrustable Eclipse. I'm going to love proving all of you wrong. Thats going to be my victory this round.
i think he meant that WP\ELY cant turn their back to you(eclipse).

which is very true
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 06:47   #127
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
I could'nt care to read the last part about fury and legion 'issues' during round five, six and seven.. Cause i can read about that in every other ad threads around.. Now some thing i find quite amusing, is how fast a person (i.e. sirad) can change his opinion about a specefic alliance.. I dont know if any of you could remember back in round seven, when sirad quitted virus because they where doing things he did'nt like.. "I dont remember what, but thats not so important.." Any way, now you are back again.. And that would make you wonder what you "realy" think off them? Who would be the first to get sacked, if you won the war at all?

As another member of your side also mentioned, this thread is inded damaging your alliance more, than thereis alliance.. And in my point of view, thats a realy bad thing.. I know I would have been some VoM now, if I had bean leet enaugh, had vouches enaugh and all that.. So show me your good for more than whining on the boards..

Sirad.. Go take a better look at your block.. Take a look at the members.. You will find some of the better players around.. When you come on the boards here, and whine - you show them nothing more than the deepest disrespect you can show.. They are good for so much more than you think they are.. So stopp beeing a bad hc, and go try to organize your traid a bit better.. People have even posted here what you could do.. And remember, quality > quanty.. For atleast a bit..

And personaly, I think Weet should stay looooooong away from Nar..

:-|
- the zitoz
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 06:58   #128
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
I would have jumped the silly bandwagon earlier but i had this talk already with Webby and other Vvomm ppl who tried to dig for some sympathy. So i waited abit till i come here and reply.

I like your doublemoral. Form a block and FORCE others to form atleast 3-4 other blocks so its "fair".
Clearly Rah and NoS (or NaR) are according to all your statements just sheep who got easily lured into a blocking ? it might not be they want to fight you, because they are sick of your hypocracy ?
I even got some Vvomm ppl telling me to tell Nar to stop fighting them, how pathetic is that ("wait i switch the nar guys off they have no own mind and no own interests lets make it fair").
On the otherside lets illuminate the oh so bright and fair scenario you were hinting at. Vom formed a 3 block while many others were alone and wanted to go alone (nar block is the best example). Then u exspected the universe to form "fair" but not with intentions to beat you. When u saw this plan backfired u took in 2 more alliances and you approached OTHERS on a political level aswell, so seeing that Nar is now apparently targetting you, would give me the conclusion that your "oh so innocent" political talks would have probably also let to a role exchange.
But now this plan also backfired eh ? Similar to the everlasting "your block will break apart you dont trust each other and you are all backstabbers i know it" argument, which also fell on no fertile ground yet.
What will we see next, right the big "forum crying" of how unfair the others are for doing what you planned to do and for actually playing against you and ofc for the reason all your plans kinda backfired.

Bad pa universe, didnt let Vvomm win and had other plans ;/ now there must clearly be talks to sort this misery for vvomm.
Im still waiting for the moment where u tell us all you go into vacation mode i mean not to chicken out from a fight u might not win, you would do it to show us what fair is and just claim victory, right ?
Now back to the thinktank, this thread becomes lame as it only contains vvomm ppl who try to blame their own inability and backfired plans on the rest of the universe and want to hook up some cheap sympathy or even "fair play trophys" for it.
But tbh noone on AD really believes that if Vvomm (like they tried) had gotten Nar into their camp would have been generous or ?
I dont recall titans/ldk/virus/+backdoordeals to offer this caese fire to fury when it stood more or less alone after adelante and fang collapse last round. Then it was just "thats how it goes".
This Vvomm whining coming from the same ppl who were not ashamed abit rubbing salt in fangs wounds or adelantes and who were highly praising rah for going alone, this sounds pathetic.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 07:11   #129
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
Ok, have fun when game stagnates in a few weeks. This round could`ve been so great if NaR had just stayed on their own ground.

When Vvomm is gone, WEET will rape NaR, it`s not all that hard
to figure, can`t imagine NaR fighting WEET.

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 07:43   #130
Hebla

good and bad?

people are talking about a good and bad side, saying we/they are just trying to make the other side the bad side. If you have played this game a bit longer then 2 rounds you would know that the alliances/poweblocks that do very well will automaticaly be the bad guys, and the powerblocks winning will be the ones people are whineing about. the neutrals wont attack the biggest powerblock, as they are affraid of retals, so they attack the one they think will loose, atm people are talking about this as VVOMM.

The real problem I see is that there are so few people playing the game now, so all gals under the top 50 in the smaler(then I just talk number of players, not winning/loosing) powerblock will get incommings every night, leaveing them just about no chance of deffing themselves. with as few players as it is now, havening alot of friends simply wont help you, as they prolly got incommings to. not sure were I'm going with this, prolly just stating that I miss the good old rounds with 200k acounts. then anyone could get def if you were a likeble person..... now that doesn't really matter anymore. only what side you choose. not even how good you are, but mostly how good your HC's are and if their allies are the right ones, something I think is a bit crapp...
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:12   #131
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
hi
lo
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:21   #132
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
This whole discussion just seems silly to me. Maybe this is rd 5 again and one of the blocks just crumbles. Who knows. Lets fight a little, and then see what happens.

If one block is doing way better and it looks like no one will take action to stop stagnation, then this thread would be fitting. Who knows how the blocks will function under pressure. Im sure there is problems on both sides, if one block gets its **** together way better than the other than no amount of allies will save it.

I will admit that im not intimately familiar with the block alliances sizes etc, but nothing ive seen leads me to think that the sweet block, even with nar is a world killer. If it is, than lets hope weve got some brave leaders around.

As far as good and bad, it almost makes me want to quit PA that this crap is flying around.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:27   #133
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
This whole discussion just seems silly to me. Maybe this is rd 5 again and one of the blocks just crumbles. Who knows. Lets fight a little, and then see what happens.

If one block is doing way better and it looks like no one will take action to stop stagnation, then this thread would be fitting. Who knows how the blocks will function under pressure. Im sure there is problems on both sides, if one block gets its **** together way better than the other than no amount of allies will save it.

I will admit that im not intimately familiar with the block alliances sizes etc, but nothing ive seen leads me to think that the sweet block, even with nar is a world killer. If it is, than lets hope weve got some brave leaders around.

As far as good and bad, it almost makes me want to quit PA that this crap is flying around.
God, I'm agreeing with Germania... What is the world coming to?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:27   #134
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
long speech
From a neutral non playing perspective Germania, you are quite amusing. Gerpropaganda
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:34   #135
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
What is the world coming to?
A better place, for yoooooou and for meeeeee!
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:51   #136
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ska
From a neutral non playing perspective Germania, you are quite amusing. Gerpropaganda
Being Titans HC for three rounds means you certainly arent neutral. More nuetral im sure, but your attitudes, beliefs, and concept of both the game and people are as scewed as anyones.

Im not really pushing much this round, maybe a little, im not even sure atm

But alot of things I say that arent propaganda get read as propaganda. Depends on how you look at things.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 10:04   #137
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Being Titans HC for three rounds means you certainly arent neutral. More nuetral im sure, but your attitudes, beliefs, and concept of both the game and people are as scewed as anyones.

Im not really pushing much this round, maybe a little, im not even sure atm

But alot of things I say that arent propaganda get read as propaganda. Depends on how you look at things.
Titans HC?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 10:10   #138
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
They're doing quite well actually. My targets have taken to throwing roids at my ships in an attempt to destroy them. Oh, wait...
That used to be a semi-decent tactic until Spinner ruined it by making pods not go poof.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 10:13   #139
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
As for the fear of cold metal, why should Eclipse have any worries with that? Elysium/WP have no track record of anything of the sort - Elysium pride themselves on this.
Well, I dare say Ely/WP should have a track record in having to worry about being stabbed in the back by their so called allies. WTF VE anyone?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 10:45   #140
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
It is already rumoured that war two will be between between
NEW and ER(A?).
No indication who ToT and zenith will support

Off course this is still a long way to go as WAR 1 has only just broken out and for now beating vvomm is still at hand but there are already some signs on the horizon that would suggest such a split between the WEET/NAR block

hAl
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 10:46   #141
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
Well, I dare say Ely/WP should have a track record in having to worry about being stabbed in the back by their so called allies. WTF VE anyone?
Bad example. The WPO of then isnt the WP now. Just like the WP before WPO werent the same. The closest there is Ely/Legion.

Regardless, perhaps he meant it the other way. If so, rather nice of him to tell me what Im supposed to do.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:01   #142
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Thumbs down

This is by far the lamest start of a round ever in planetarion.. The amount of outnumbering here is not only unfunny its killing the game already.. Whining ? Bitching ? Perhaps..but if u have a point and wanna put it across then there arent many other ways in pa.. And saying fight back? How the fk do u fight back when ALL ur members and all ur allies members get run over at the same time.. Do u split in half to save half of ur members ? How many do u think would be left in YOUR alliance if they never got defended, how many do u think will leave PA ?
And even whilst defending, it would only mean beein farmed eventually as the other side has enuff ppl to both run over their opponents AND save ships for 2nd waves and defense...
Tbh u disgust me..

Tesla

edit: I was Xanadu HC in r6 and u never saw me whining when FOS+FLTTV outnumbered us at the end, yes my planet got raped from its top 50ish position..but atleast it was fairly even.. I.e we managed to fight back a little even though obviously they overrun us in numbers...
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:10   #143
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Worst thread EVER
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:25   #144
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
This is by far the lamest start of a round ever in planetarion.. The amount of outnumbering here is not only unfunny its killing the game already.. Whining ? Bitching ? Perhaps..but if u have a point and wanna put it across then there arent many other ways in pa.. And saying fight back? How the fk do u fight back when ALL ur members and all ur allies members get run over at the same time.. Do u split in half to save half of ur members ? How many do u think would be left in YOUR alliance if they never got defended, how many do u think will leave PA ?
And even whilst defending, it would only mean beein farmed eventually as the other side has enuff ppl to both run over their opponents AND save ships for 2nd waves and defense...
Tbh u disgust me..

Tesla
Well, actually it is even worse. There is some much fleet left over that nar/weet/zenith are not only covering the vvomm gals but are covering all neutral gals in their raids as well. I think they might have covered two or three para's today, vvomm AND non-vvomm gals and did some parallel and cluster raids besides that as well. The war still has to be fought but the outcome is already certain it seems. VVOMM looks to be outnumbered about 2:1 or more by WEET/NAR/Zenith

hAl
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:33   #145
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
To the people trying as hard as their little fingers will type to create propaganda against WEET:

Do you know what you are talking about?
Or do you just throw random statistics and ideas into the forums, hoping noone will notice the obvious flaws?

This was just annoying to read, its amusing when propaganda and accusations are even on both sides, but you are making a silly attempt at trying to sound clever and well-informed... well it just makes you sound like a fool. Stick to idling on IRC grabbing inklings of rumours.
By all means feel free to point out the "obvious flaws"
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:59   #146
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Originally posted by Zitos [/i]
[b]Now some thing i find quite amusing, is how fast a person (i.e. sirad) can change his opinion about a specefic alliance.. I dont know if any of you could remember back in round seven, when sirad quitted virus because they where doing things he did'nt like.. [i]"I dont remember what,

<- It was nothing virus was doing they were allied to some one who riled me up enough that I had to hit him if i was countinueing to play pa, being in virus I could not hit him so i joined ELY (ask eylisia)

As another member of your side also mentioned, this thread is inded damaging your alliance more, than thereis alliance.. And in my point of view, thats a realy bad thing.. I know I would have been some VoM now, if I had bean leet enaugh, had vouches enaugh and all that.. So show me your good for more than whining on the boards..

- heh, I dont really think I'd want you in my part of vom, and we have our own guidelines.

Sirad.. Go take a better look at your block.. Take a look at the members.. You will find some of the better players around..

- I'm well aware of that, if you read my first post you'll see the issues

When you come on the boards here, and whine - you show them nothing more than the deepest disrespect you can show..

- I'm not whineing, and yet I stood by and watched the constant propaganda comming out of eclipse from the very beginning, so think about your disrespect thing.

They are good for so much more than you think they are.. So stopp beeing a bad hc,

- you have to ask the members if i am a bad hc, as its ultimatly for them to judge, as for you not being one of them, its difficult for you.

and go try to organize your traid a bit better.. People have even posted here what you could do.. And remember, quality > quanty.. For atleast a bit..
And personaly, I think Weet should stay looooooong away from Nar..

- I am here in many channels more often then not, working on organisation etc, but thanks for your concern

:-|
- the zitoz

Last edited by Sirad; 18 Mar 2003 at 12:05.
Sirad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 12:07   #147
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe my bad, but wasnt Zenith allied with FanG and not with Weetnar?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 12:16   #148
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad

- I'm not whineing, and yet I stood by and watched the constant propaganda comming out of eclipse from the very beginning, so think about your disrespect thing.
What constant propaganda is this exactly? I don't seem to recall anything of the sort. Is there any particular reason you are trying to target Eclipse on the boards?

The only propaganda Ive seen recently is from VoM.

Have a nice day,

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 12:21   #149
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
What constant propaganda is this exactly? I don't seem to recall anything of the sort. Is there any particular reason you are trying to target Eclipse on the boards?

The only propaganda Ive seen recently is from VoM.

Have a nice day,

I mentioned a few examples i think back on page 2 or 3, most of it was pre ticks
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 12:25   #150
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
I mentioned a few examples i think back on page 2 or 3, most of it was pre ticks
Oh, I have to disagree then. Eclipse was considered hostile by VoM. So naturally Eclipse had to find allies who wished to cooperate vs VoM.

The propaganda was simply VoM trying to act as if their block was good for the game. Elements of your command even dared to claim you werent even a block in the sense of previous rounds.

All quite laughable.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]