User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 23:36   #51
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
Stay away from my planet you wily old Irish man you
oi respect ur elders little boy

be too easy to take em anyways

Ps ill give u a shout next time im up home meet ya for a beer or 10
assuming it wont interupt ur owning of the universe

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 01:08   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
hahahaha

Funny I gave zeus 25 logins and all were closed, on top of the 5 or so closed earlier.

Gee gosh that makes it what, 30.. and wonder what that says about my intel.

Why don't you take a look at the post were zeus says that he closed 20 something accounts (again: on top of the previous closes)
I wanna bet everything on it that there never were 30 FAnG planets closed. Maybe you thought they were FAnG (bad intell) but I know that it weren't 30 or even close to that number.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 02:38   #53
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
I wanna bet everything on it that there never were 30 FAnG planets closed. Maybe you thought they were FAnG (bad intell) but I know that it weren't 30 or even close to that number.

rgds Kj

I don't care how many it was. The fact is that FAnG just ignored this and allowed their members to remain members of FAnG when it was known that they cheated. You welcomed them back with open arms, even your cheating HC.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 02:57   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I don't care how many it was. The fact is that FAnG just ignored this and allowed their members to remain members of FAnG when it was known that they cheated. You welcomed them back with open arms, even your cheating HC.
I suggest you look to your own alliance and not judge others unless you have any clue how FAnG was run. I'm not gonna write an essay about it so you might understand our policies but we do hate cheaters asmuch as you do, Scouse.
Only, I don't kick members or HC's for incidents like TheUnknown or other lesser incidents such as accountsharing. Even though I find it sad when pple do share their accounts with others, I don't see why they should be booted.

IF you would find out who in Titans did accountshare, and believe me there are alot without you knowing, then you would lose alot of members aswell.

Mistakes has been made. Maybe Titans policy is mistake=bye bye ... in FAnG we had another policy. I suggest you and others stop judging the policies of an alliance you have never had any clue about how it is/was run.

Pple claiming their alliance was sane, didn't cheat, had no account sharers are hypocrits and abit naïve. We all know it happens everywhere, and most of the time nobody will find out. Remember Scouse, those logs were not obtained in a "nice" way ...

rgdq Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 03:30   #55
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
People claiming their alliance was sane, didn't cheat, had no account sharers are hypocrits and abit naïve. We all know it happens everywhere, and most of the time nobody will find out. Remember Scouse, those logs were not obtained in a "nice" way ...
Who cares what "way" they were attained.
Fact is, alot of FaNG planets got closed, even those belonging to HC's and Officers. Lockhead was one of those closed, and he got himself a new account, and joined Fury.. (or did Fury let him in without an account )
Fact is, you dont seem to be able to dig up a single name of a Titans player who has cheated (and Im not speaking of the things Parracida mentioned).
So untill you do have names or intel in general, dont sell the skin, couse the bear aint shot yet Basicly, get some facts before shouting.

For me beeing "not important", I take that as a compliment, as I never intended to be.

Disclaimer: I am not, nor have I ever been, member of Titans, so I dont know if they have been cheating alot or not.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 03:34   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

For me beeing "not important", I take that as a compliment, as I never intended to be.

Disclaimer: I am not, nor have I ever been, member of Titans, so I dont know if they have been cheating alot or not.
maybe that's your strategy ... no cheater catched = they MUST be clean. I must say that's a very positive additude, though not realistic and very naïve. Every person realizes that pple all around you do account share (some do, some don't, but none will tell you).

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 03:38   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Fact is, you dont seem to be able to dig up a single name of a Titans player who has cheated (and Im not speaking of the things Parracida mentioned).
maybe cause I never care who got closed, nor that I ever really searched for other cheaters etc. It's not my duty to look and search for cheaters in this game, I don't see why I should bother doin it either.

rgds Kj

(btw, I'm talkin about account sharing as cheating, not about bot usage, farming or any other ways of cheating)

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 04:54   #58
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you know what the major difference is between pple like you or parracida or scouse?

fact that I respect both scouse ans parra cause I know they are capable pple and have accomplished atleast something (mind the "something")but for you .... well, I think you can figure that one out aswell

but let's pretend you can be as important as scouse, I'm sure you'd appreciate that

rgds Kj (go kileman, you can still beat me )
sif need to try beat u, u r just a fang n00b

and I agree with ur statement. Excuse me when I say "Zhukov who???" I always thought someone with inteligence would usually have some backing to there status or have "credibility" before they called too leet people whose names start with K 'stupid'. But then maybe the assumption that Zhukov is that "someone" is a bit inappropriate.

I respect Parra as a player, as for Scouse... well he just has his head so far up his alliances ass, but thats no fault of his own :E
________
NO2 REVIEW

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:44.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 05:00   #59
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
fang was good
titans was better
fury was really good
blah blah blah
all the big alliances were/are good.
and everyone is a cheater.
now get over it.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 12:28   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Bongdage
fang was good
titans was better
fury was really good
blah blah blah
all the big alliances were/are good.
and everyone is a cheater.
now get over it.
no, Titans wasn't better and nor was Fury r8

but I'll get over it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 13:07   #61
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
Scouse... well he just has his head so far up his alliances ass, but thats no fault of his own :E
Damnit Kileman, can't we just be friends?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 16:50   #62
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
but I'll get over it

rgds Kj
Then get on with it ffs. We are in a new round and your still moaning about last Rounds result. Maybe one day you'll stop whining, I doubt it, but a man can live in hope.
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:29   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Then get on with it ffs. We are in a new round and your still moaning about last Rounds result. Maybe one day you'll stop whining, I doubt it, but a man can live in hope.
moron ...

if you can't tell a joke from reality then I surely hope you will some day.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:57   #64
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
moron ...

Stones... Glass houses...
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 18:47   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
maybe that's your strategy ... no cheater catched = they MUST be clean. I must say that's a very positive additude, though not realistic and very naïve. Every person realizes that pple all around you do account share (some do, some don't, but none will tell you).

rgds Kj
I know alot of people cheat in PA, and we all know your stupid if your catched, or you cheat on such a massive scale/organized way, that your cought. An exampel; Quite a number of Fang members in r8 did cheat in a organized way, and got cought.

Neither did I claim that nobody in Titans cheated.

What I wrote (seems I must give it in by small spoons here), is that since you said that Titans did cheat "alot", you should be able to dig up something to support that statement. That something has yet to be seen.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 19:06   #66
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
im gonna have a whipround to gather money so those 2 can get a room anyone willing to offer a donation

-Rommel
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:43   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I know alot of people cheat in PA, and we all know your stupid if your catched, or you cheat on such a massive scale/organized way, that your cought. An exampel; Quite a number of Fang members in r8 did cheat in a organized way, and got cought.

Neither did I claim that nobody in Titans cheated.

What I wrote (seems I must give it in by small spoons here), is that since you said that Titans did cheat "alot", you should be able to dig up something to support that statement. That something has yet to be seen.
lol, I wasn't the one making the first statement about Titans cheating alot. I merely reacted on Para's insult towards FAnG. My point is that Titans shouldn't point to FAnG cause they're no better, nor is any alliance.

And get real plz, yes we kept "cheat" evenings at FAnG. We all gathered at rumad's and we wrote down every way we could cheat, and we then cheated in an ORGANISED way ...

rofl, and YOU probably even believe that ...

ohh and another thing, don't say "(seems I must give it in by small spoons here)" cause that's exactly what makes you look like an arrogant twat.

And if you like being that, then I guess my point is proven

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:43   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
im gonna have a whipround to gather money so those 2 can get a room anyone willing to offer a donation
one with seperate beds plz

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:36   #69
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
lol, I wasn't the one making the first statement about Titans cheating alot. I merely reacted on Para's insult towards FAnG. My point is that Titans shouldn't point to FAnG cause they're no better, nor is any alliance.

And get real plz, yes we kept "cheat" evenings at FAnG. We all gathered at rumad's and we wrote down every way we could cheat, and we then cheated in an ORGANISED way ...

rofl, and YOU probably even believe that ...

ohh and another thing, don't say "(seems I must give it in by small spoons here)" cause that's exactly what makes you look like an arrogant twat.

And if you like being that, then I guess my point is proven

rgds Kj
Sorry Kj, I was just tired of pointing out the obvious.

I can imagine the cheating parties at Rumads place, 30 people, no clothing exept for th0ngs... The pictures of that would have been SCARY INDEED!!! :eek:
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:45   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Sorry Kj, I was just tired of pointing out the obvious.

I can imagine the cheating parties at Rumads place, 30 people, no clothing exept for th0ngs... The pictures of that would have been SCARY INDEED!!! :eek:
btw, and I know most will deny this, certainly Titans, but the only way Parra had those logs was cause someone hacked Elsu's pc and attained the logs.

ohh and, Slash even handed spinner the login details of los Ketchup, but he never got deleted. Odd, not? that another non ally had the login stats of the #1 player?

I still have no clue why spinner didn't do what was required

(don't ask me to post PROVE, this is what I believe is the truth and I'm sure alot will disagree with this)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:48   #71
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

and a maybe more moral question ...

If one person pays 10 Euro for an account, hasn't he got the right to decide who got access to it? just a thought. If it was all free, then I'd understand the fuss, but it's not free and thus account sharing isn't such a crime to me

then again, it's still forbidden so ya won't see me doin it heh

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:49   #72
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
btw, and I know most will deny this, certainly Titans, but the only way Parra had those logs was cause someone hacked Elsu's pc and attained the logs.
You're starting to believe your own propaganda.

Quote:
ohh and, Slash even handed spinner the login details of los Ketchup, but he never got deleted. Odd, not? that another non ally had the login stats of the #1 player?

Don't be silly. If they were the correct login details (which I was informed they were not) then he'd have been closed. Don't be so utterly stupid to think Spinner is bias towards anyone or if he would be too 'scared' to do what was reuired.

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:54   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You're starting to believe your own propaganda.
better that then "maybe" having someone in your alliance that committed a crime and should be put in jail or heavily fined. Mind the word "MAYBE" ....

ohh and, it's hardly propaganda, though it would probably be easier to call it that, not?

Quote:

Don't be silly. If they were the correct login details (which I was informed they were not) then he'd have been closed. Don't be so utterly stupid to think Spinner is bias towards anyone or if he would be too 'scared' to do what was reuired.
erm, or maybe spinner finally realized that 90% of PA players do share accounts and maybe he stopped closing accounts fearing he'll lose too many members playin? Just guessing ....

like I said again scouse, I don't have prove, these are my believes and last time I checked I have to right to have those without pple like you judging me for it.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 01:23   #74
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

(don't ask me to post PROVE, this is what I believe is the truth and I'm sure alot will disagree with this)

rgds Kj
But the logs were real, and those Fang planets were closed. The rest is specualtion from your side.

Kjeldoran, you have played that broken record for far to long.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 01:47   #75
The Subotai
Bong Commander

The Subotai is an unknown quantity at this point
funny thing is that i consider most of the people arguing in this thread friends... or at least friendly acquaintances. go figure.

(err, unless we don't know each other)

anyway, good to see you all talk to you later!

True HiddenDragon
The Subotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 02:10   #76
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
still having issues with losing i c Kjeldoran
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 02:41   #77
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
still arguing about this...months later? Poor bitter people
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 02:54   #78
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Quote:
Look, he was dumb enough to double click the sexy-hot-man-bitches.jpg.exe file I sent him

'Hacked' indeed
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:55   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
still having issues with losing i c Kjeldoran
still being a noob and idiot knowing nothing but finding it funny to jump on the bandwagon? I guess so ...

This is all is HARDLY about losing, when r8 was over, I even pm'd scouse and parra and said them "congratz" personally. They won the round, I have absolutely no problem with that.

Maybe try and get the clue of this thread instead of lookin at nicks and jumping on the bandwagon, cause clearly you got no clue ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:56   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
But the logs were real, and those Fang planets were closed. The rest is specualtion from your side.

Kjeldoran, you have played that broken record for far to long.
yes the logs were real, I just don't believe they were acquired correctly, nway too late for that now so ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 11:58   #81
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Maybe try and get the clue of this thread instead of lookin at nicks and jumping on the bandwagon, cause clearly you got no clue ....

i clearly have no clue...

and what were the names of the titans planets closed for account sharing again?
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 12:14   #82
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
good laugh the whole thread thumb up guys

at Zhukov, who are you exactly that u can judge 2 whole alliances u werent even member of ?
I dont even want to go into details on your cheap dig towards fury but there is no rule in letting either ppl signup a new planet after they were closed, neither is there one restricting alliances only let members join who have a planet.

Tho ur "Intel" is wrong.Allfather might hand u tons of logs where the creme de la creme of Titans cheated. And to whoever brings up cheating in the 8th or 9th round of a boring game: "hypocrite"

There is no change from saulus to paulus, if u have cheated once u are a cheater. So no chance for u to ever claim u were not or actually judge others by it.
Put ur fingers on your own nose before judging others, the whole lot of you. 99% of pa players cheated and the rest are bots
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 12:51   #83
¤¤¤

its actualy crème de la crème
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:29   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
i clearly have no clue...

and what were the names of the titans planets closed for account sharing again?
I'll respond with what Focht said the reply after you ...

Tho ur "Intel" is wrong.Allfather might hand u tons of logs where the creme de la creme of Titans cheated. And to whoever brings up cheating in the 8th or 9th round of a boring game: "hypocrite"

I think I've said enough

I suggest we drop this cheating subject, I wasn't the one bringing it up, was merely replying to parra. So don't blame me for not able to leave the past behind ...

ohhh and yes, you still have no clue what this discussion was about, else you wouldn't react like you did with your first reply.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:40   #85
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Quote:
moron ...

rgds Kj
Kjeldoran you are the most bitter man I have ever come across in PA. Can I suggest you give yourself a break from PA before it really gets to you. I think you should grow up a little bit too, slagging off a person where proper conversation/discussion could have taken place instead of throwing about insults really just shows up what kind of person you are.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:51   #86
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
good laugh the whole thread thumb up guys

at Zhukov, who are you exactly that u can judge 2 whole alliances u werent even member of ?
I dont even want to go into details on your cheap dig towards fury but there is no rule in letting either ppl signup a new planet after they were closed, neither is there one restricting alliances only let members join who have a planet.

There is no change from saulus to paulus, if u have cheated once u are a cheater. So no chance for u to ever claim u were not or actually judge others by it.
Put ur fingers on your own nose before judging others, the whole lot of you. 99% of pa players cheated and the rest are bots
It wasnt "intel", it was a educated guess. You may think thats the same, but it aint

If you have read so far into this thread, and thinks this is about cheating, your wrong. Its about Kjeldoran coming with statements he cant back up, and the same Kj rambling about someone beeing hax0red.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:53   #87
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kjeldoran you are the most bitter man I have ever come across in PA. Can I suggest you give yourself a break from PA before it really gets to you. I think you should grow up a little bit too, slagging off a person where proper conversation/discussion could have taken place instead of throwing about insults really just shows up what kind of person you are.
ahh yes, so you really think from a comment such as "still having issues with losing i c Kjeldoran " you can end a serious discussion?
If you wanna criticise me, can you plz make some point and not just jump on the bandwagon, which is as usual sooo much easier. IF you read every post I wrote, you'll notice that I NEVER started the insult myself. but if pple give me such replies, then sorry but I react like this yes.

And don't come here telling me to grow up will ya, I don't need pple to act superior to me and telling me I need to grow up and such.

How can I have a discussion with pple who's only goal are to either humiliate me or to mock with me? Even you're doin it ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:55   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It wasnt "intel", it was a educated guess. You may think thats the same, but it aint

If you have read so far into this thread, and thinks this is about cheating, your wrong. Its about Kjeldoran coming with statements he cant back up, and the same Kj rambling about someone beeing hax0red.
heh, it's Kjeldoran and Kj this time, not "Kjel" that's good

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:58   #89
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

back to topic

ooh looks like u got roided preach ur droppin right down the rankings

-Rommel
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 19:11   #90
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
And don't come here telling me to grow up will ya, I don't need pple to act superior to me and telling me I need to grow up and such.
Without doubt, thee most ironic thing ever wrote on these boards.

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 19:21   #91
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Kj, let's make this a little clearer, even though you're all engaging in this utterly futile arguement, they have the slight advantage that you allowed back in a load of proven cheats. More to the point, you let back in people who actually got caught cheating.

Titans on the other hand has one proven incident of cheating, and they weren't caught at the time because Allfather is a scared little girly who now wants to some kudos points for speaking out. This gives them an inherent advantage in any crap argument about cheating you want to engage in.

Of course both FAnG and Titans had cheating, but if you think that's what the thread's about then you are very, very wrong. As is Focht (sorry boss ). You're arguing about the FACT that Parra referred to an event that was dealt with at the time, and that Kj fumbled about trying to make accusations with the only proof being old logs supplied by someone who desperately wants to be accepted.

Both 'sides' are being idiots for continuing to argue it anyway (reasoning: you're only making yourselves look bad anyway). And Zhukov seems at least 80% idiot-based too (reasoning: see below). Kj, you've told me to grow up in the past, so really, you can't start complaining when others do the same to you - just consider how many hours I cried after you humiliated me like that.

Hah, hopefully I have now alienated everyone and you'll have something else to waste your time on. Yipee, hooray for me.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 19:50   #92
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Re: back to topic

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
ooh looks like u got roided preach ur droppin right down the rankings
*sniff* It was you wasnt it!! Admit it
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:39   #93
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Re: Re: back to topic

Quote:
*sniff* It was you wasnt it!! Admit it
well since ur playin for fun this rd u wont need them as much

/me goes to polish his shiny new roids

-Rommel
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:02   #94
storeslem
magister

storeslem is an unknown quantity at this point
guilty until proven innocent
r2: 21:23:10 BrainDrain of Idealia
r3: 36:5:1 Efreet of Azur
r4: 6:5:12 StoreSlem of Idealia
r5: 19:19:21 BrainDrain of Eudamonia
r6: 22:17:x x of x (cant remember, magister tho)
r7: 22:23:x x of x (dont do drugs kids)
r9: 39:8:3 StoreSlem of Idealia

"Meningen med livet er å gjøre livet verdt å leve"
-Sigurdnw
storeslem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:04   #95
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I suggest you look to your own alliance and not judge others unless you have any clue how FAnG was run. I'm not gonna write an essay about it so you might understand our policies but we do hate cheaters asmuch as you do, Scouse.
Only, I don't kick members or HC's for incidents like TheUnknown or other lesser incidents such as accountsharing. Even though I find it sad when pple do share their accounts with others, I don't see why they should be booted.

IF you would find out who in Titans did accountshare, and believe me there are alot without you knowing, then you would lose alot of members aswell.

Mistakes has been made. Maybe Titans policy is mistake=bye bye ... in FAnG we had another policy. I suggest you and others stop judging the policies of an alliance you have never had any clue about how it is/was run.

Pple claiming their alliance was sane, didn't cheat, had no account sharers are hypocrits and abit naïve. We all know it happens everywhere, and most of the time nobody will find out. Remember Scouse, those logs were not obtained in a "nice" way ...

rgdq Kj
So what you're saying is that you allow cheating in your alliance. Memmbers of your alliance that get caught cheating can remain members...
...and in your next breat you say that titans kicks cheaters out, yet you claim titans to be a cheating alliance?

Are you blind to what you're writing?

It is true though that titans kicks cheaters.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:26   #96
Dreadnought!

rgds DN
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 18:08   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
So what you're saying is that you allow cheating in your alliance. Memmbers of your alliance that get caught cheating can remain members...
...and in your next breat you say that titans kicks cheaters out, yet you claim titans to be a cheating alliance?

Are you blind to what you're writing?

It is true though that titans kicks cheaters.
I'll answer you, maybe you might understand it.

IF A PLAYER GET CLOSED CAUSE OF ACCOUNT SHARING, DO I DELETE HIM/HER FROM THE ALLIANCE?

NO !!!

[YOU MUST BE THE BIGGEST MORON I'VE EVER SEEN IF YOU THINK I WOULD E.G. KICK LOCKHEAD, MY FELLOW HC BACK THEN, JUST CAUSE HE SHARED AN ACCOUNT]

is it worth killing friendships, killing communities just because of some silly rule or some dumb mistake? get real will ya, you wouldn't kick your HC, command members or friends either.

here ya go, nu shut up and let's change the subject will ya.

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 14 Mar 2003 at 18:17.