User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:34   #51
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road
Thx Scouse for giving us this overview!
First I want to make a small correction:
ToT Alliance Stats: Members:65 avg. Size:1129 avg. Score: 15474985 !!
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:39   #52
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
EOL: And yes, you won our little race.
See, so I am a winner
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:40   #53
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
you are quiet right , i should remove it . because
the magnet worked all to well in your case
"Cant Face Defeat" works much better for Cryptic.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:40   #54
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
I see the morons have still not got it yet.

r1 - r7 = full rounds , offically declared winners
r8 = dead no "offical" winners , regardless of who was infront - you can bitch , moan , claim what you like.
You can put " we were doing the best in rn8 before it suddenly died" on your CV's - not an issue.
What you can't say is that you won an offical round.

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:42   #55
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain
Dante, are we playing soccer? no?
(a) I'm not Fury, and neither was I last round (b) I didn't even play this round (my household had no internet connection at the start of the round, so missed signups sadly).

But I was merely correcting a false comment that someone had made. The analogy wasn't mine, but if I say a falsehood posted here (by either "side") then I'll do my best to correct it (if I can be bothered of course). The analogy wasn't false (just silly). The comment someone made in regards to the analogy was simply false.

Do you see?

As to the original point I fully expect when "Round Summaries" to be undertaken in the future, that it'll be
"R1 - Conc
R2 - VtS & Fury
[...etc...]
R8 - LDK & Titans."

However, unlike, say, R2 or R5 (where the only real debate is whether Fury or VtS were stronger - not if they won the round) people will be always debating your victory. Winning? Certainly. Won? Probably.

It looked like a fun round anyway, and I look forward to the next round (if it ever happens).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:46   #56
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

ps: if the round had continued till its offical end - and titians / ldk had won , all I could do would be to bitch and moan , but I would be just a sore looser ..

.... but that hasn't happend.
*bang* its gone - and so any hope of an offical round victory with it - regardless of who would have won. Were you cheated from it , quite likely - notice i have not said anything to contridict that.
But cheated from it you are along wilth all PA players...

.. and you'll just have to settle for not having the chance to claim an offical round winners title - shame for you.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:51   #57
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
ps: if the round had continued till its offical end - and titians / ldk had won , all I could do would be to bitch and moan , but I would be just a sore looser ..

*bang* its gone - and so any hope of an offical round victory with it - regardless of who would have won. Were you cheated from it , quite likely - notice i have not said anything to contridict that.

.. and you'll just have to settle for not having the chance to claim an offical round winners title - shame for you.
I'm praying (along with most of the other Titans/LDK'ers) that this round gets going again by the new owners, they'll have to code, they'll have the info, and they'll be able to continue it.
Here's to all of us, waiting to bash the Shit alliance known as Fury into the ground as they so deserve.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:54   #58
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Isn't it the official end of the round? Maybe not the one you and me were expecting. But PA crew decided to stop that round officially. Stop dreaming, all your arguments are void, you are indeed a sore looser...
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 23:58   #59
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Isn't it the official end of the round? Maybe not the one you and me were expecting. But PA crew decided to stop that round officially. Stop dreaming, all your arguments are void, you are indeed a sore looser...

whats this officially stop the round malarky .... getting repossed and disconnected is not an offically decieded anything

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:10   #60
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
I'm praying (along with most of the other Titans/LDK'ers) that this round gets going again by the new owners, they'll have to code, they'll have the info, and they'll be able to continue it.
Here's to all of us, waiting to bash the Shit alliance known as Fury into the ground as they so deserve.
Deserve it why ? for with Legion winning on balance the most PA rounds and therefore grabbing the best of the best title..... or just because you are a little boy with chip on his shoulder about other peoples success.

You see - I don't really care what the real outcome of this round is - I have had ZERO interaction with PA this round , and had no input into Fury what so ever.
I have simply hung around to chat to people because I provided irc servers for them to play - and made a few good friends along the way.
The Fury I was part of already made its mark - and interms of a grand prix , had already won the series.
I have nothing to prove , especially not to insignificant forum monkeys such as yourself.
Thats what you should have realised with your clever little " lets spam the boards and annoy Fury " campaign ... I didn't.
I simply enjoy playing the fool on here , my entire time on irc and forums are spent acting the prat , so your attempts were pretty much simply giving me fuel to carry on.
The thing is - I will always win , becuase I don't care , and have already won ..... you were the one with something to prove , not I

best of luck in what ever endevours you try and make your mark in the future.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:19   #61
branko

branko is an unknown quantity at this point
22 "Ultrapimp" "Branko Rakic" (39:4:8) 64624700 4226 Dragons
---------------------------------------

ROFL didnt know I am in dragons))

put elysium there insteed

and put nick t1k where nick missed
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:28   #62
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
48 "an addict" "retirement home" (39:2:9) 49092432 2485 FURY Jainasolo

sorry that was me you mongs, 23:1:4 was Jainasolo

LOL
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:28   #63
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I simply enjoy playing the fool on here
Congrats u did a nice job

Quote:

I will always win , becuase I don't care , and have already won ..... you were the one with something to prove , not I

If not facing a fight is winning for u then ur right! Why still playing if u already won?!
Well I must say that this was the hardest round I ever played, seemed like every1 was active enough to get defence. I'm sure u also notice that, and we won besides all that...
Even that this wasn't the expected ending it was the end and the winner is always the #1 at the end! got that?

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:31   #64
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
U my friend are a funny twat, the sh|t alliance you call so frankly was today honoured by Zeus as the best alliance of the game and quiet frankly even IF someone would count this round lost no alliance had more wins or hard fought hold throughs on their banner, may it be in losses or wins we owned.

What about titans ?
oops weak spot

2 full rounds both losing side, 3rd round not finished, in the winning team even if they needed to ally half the universe for it
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:31   #65
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
heh...I really don't get why u let Cryptic play u like this.. He's only trying to be annoying u know, and ur falling for it.... Yes u did win.. No they could not have beat you..
End of story..

r8 winners - LDK & Titans
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:42   #66
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
U my friend are a funny twat, the sh|t alliance you call so frankly was today honoured by Zeus as the best alliance of the game and quiet frankly even IF someone would count this round lost no alliance had more wins or hard fought hold throughs on their banner, may it be in losses or wins we owned.
[22:56] <Zeus> just thought pop in see how imho the best allaince in pa history was?

History is, I am afraid, all you have... The best PA alliance(s) now are a totally different matter. But going by round 8, it isn't Fury
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:43   #67
Jane.StClair
loser

Jane.StClair is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You see - I don't really care what the real outcome of this round is

The thing is - I will always win , becuase I don't care , and have already won .....
You make it quite obvious how much you "don't" care. Continually posting and posting about how Titans/LDK didnt win, how we will never know the outcome of this round. Well you are right, there is alot of truth there. We won't know for sure what might have happened. Never mind the "fact" that Titans/LDK/allies basically owned the top 250 and had become basically impenetrablel, with very few exceptions.

One thing, however, is quite evident Fury lost the round. They lost before the round even started. Why? Because last round they let so many people walk out the door who were truely great players. Look in the top 250 how many are ex-Fury people that left last round, or were "kicked out?" Fury lost in so many ways by making many many bad decisions.

OFC Titans/LDK/allies won, they took in those great players, and helped them have a great and fun round along with the rest of their members. Fury lost, plain and simple. No amount of babble from cryptic or anyone changes those facts.

Congrats to Titans/LDK for creating a great alliance it was a fun round and we played with honor.

So keep talking Cryptic and crew.. The facts are right there, whether or not you choose to acknowledge them is up to you.

Have Fun.
Jane.StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:45   #68
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
2 full rounds both losing side, 3rd round not finished, in the winning team even if they needed to ally half the universe for it
Who allied half the universe?

Pfft.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:52   #69
Elazar

Nice win LDK & o. but i have to tell you that i was among the top50 gals and i never where in Plush or other LDK/Titan dominated Groups...i was MoC of a plush tagged gal..but i have to commit that the one giving that Tag to our gal was a nice guy...
our gal however prospered to be in the top 50 because i was there too...maybe noone won this competition cause only those gals rose that had a even share on of all major Alliances...

I´m a ToT and therefore related to Fury and FanG (RIP)..but i played this game too long to know that you allyfanatics like to tell all others that you won this or that..hmm...what do you produce with it?.....only making a big pile of 0´s and 1´s in a forum.

nm..i had a good game with my gal and if this round didn´t take a fullstop we would have been top 20...it´s sad that this had do be this way..but i think it never could have changed you allyfanatics to claim vistory..although there is a Fury or a ToT in almoust every gal in the top 50!

Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:02   #70
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Elazar
Nice win LDK & o. but i have to tell you that i was among the top50 gals and i never where in Plush or other LDK/Titan dominated Groups...i was MoC of a plush tagged gal..but i have to commit that the one giving that Tag to our gal was a nice guy...
our gal however prospered to be in the top 50 because i was there too...maybe noone won this competition cause only those gals rose that had a even share on of all major Alliances...

I´m a ToT and therefore related to Fury and FanG (RIP)..but i played this game too long to know that you allyfanatics like to tell all others that you won this or that..hmm...what do you produce with it?.....only making a big pile of 0´s and 1´s in a forum.

nm..i had a good game with my gal and if this round didn´t take a fullstop we would have been top 20...it´s sad that this had do be this way..but i think it never could have changed you allyfanatics to claim vistory..although there is a Fury or a ToT in almoust every gal in the top 50!

Wake up!! We have been talking about planets NOT gals...
Who cares about gals this round?? Mine had half of my size and score FFS!....yes 9 planets had more or less my size and score....
Being in a top gal, this round, was just a matter of luck!!

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:04   #71
TrinTara

TrinTara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
No WebAngel, he's right. Forget the football game analogy and look at something like a marathon. The last part where the runners hit the wall and have to continue on past the pain barrier to the finish, is the final test. PA is very like a marathon. If it gets stopped half way through, you can only say who was winning, not who won. And saying "PA Crew decided to end the round" is stretching things a little. I doubt you'll find one person in PA Crew to put up their hand and say "I decided". That's a little like saying "I decided to get struck by lightning". Circumstances beyond their control stopped the game prematurely.

Trin
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:10   #72
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Wish i spent my 100m resources heh ;p
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:28   #73
CdErius
Teknolog-Willgurht

CdErius is an unknown quantity at this point
i would say the alliance that have most score december 23th wins, nomatter if the server is up or not.

a few weeks downtime is nothing
r4: Furir CdErius of bunkern i Bromsten 48:25:3
r5: Teknolog Willgurht of Universitet i Linköping 3:2:7
r6: Varför finns inget of Bolag i Ryd 34:3:14
r7: Teknolog Willgurht of Universitet i Linköping 3:3:3
r8: Teknolog Willgurht of Universitet i Linköping 50:2:9
r9: huhu-2. the ruler of dm4 - the bad place 4:10:9
r9.5: rgb> masters of dm6 - the dark zone 32:2:7
r10: CdErius of Linköping University 12:5:6 461st
Titans, Olympians, Legion and fang
CdErius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:35   #74
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
I belive zeus has called time on this round, guess it's official then, rnd 8 = over and that's official.

oh and titans finished higher than fury in fact higher than any other opposition, and the rounds ended hence Titans et al. win.

that's scenario 1.

Scenario 2 is : the round isn't over until 23rd of december. and what we are experiencing here is technical difficulties. so you're not in a position to do jack **** about changing the current stats boo hoo etc.

guess we'll just wait it out then, and on the 23rd, anyone left who gives a **** (and happens to be Titans / ldk (or possibly virus...)) can claim they won. anyone want to defect btw?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:55   #75
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

r8 = dead no "offical" winners , regardless of who was infront - you can bitch , moan , claim what you like.
You can put " we were doing the best in rn8 before it suddenly died" on your CV's - not an issue.
What you can't say is that you won an offical round.
We all know what they do with a person, who thinks everybody BUT him is a retard...
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:55   #76
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by branko
22 "Ultrapimp" "Branko Rakic" (39:4:8) 64624700 4226 Dragons
---------------------------------------

ROFL didnt know I am in dragons))

put elysium there insteed

and put nick t1k where nick missed
Dragons were only separated from other Wp/Ely planets recently, by whom they defend and attack with. You must have attacked with them or defended one of them a couple of times when we were gathering that intel. Like I said, it is not 100% correct, but it's not far off.

Quote:

We had 2 Jainasolo's. One being in Ladybug's gal, which was the real one, the other we just didn't change. Hardly matters, still Fury.

Quote:
We didn't lose round 7. We had plenty of big members left at the end of it, even more than your friends Reduco, so you can't claim that we lost it. Fury actually lost more score over that war than we did. We just lost roids.

Quote:
Originally posted by Trin
No WebAngel, he's right. Forget the football game analogy and look at something like a marathon. The last part where the runners hit the wall and have to continue on past the pain barrier to the finish
Trin, I disagree. In marathon's everyone is getting weaker, whereas Titans/LDK (perhaps Virus) were just getting stronger and stronger as time went by. As everyday passed we were losing very few roids and taking them from the enemy in masses. While we were getting stronger our enemies were getting weak, both in military force and morale. We could have 'walked' the final stretch and easily won.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 01:56   #77
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by Baco
Congrats u did a nice job

If not facing a fight is winning for u then ur right! Why still playing if u already won?!
can you not read ? - I HAVEN'T PLAYED PA SINCE mid r7

THE - COMMENT - WAS - IN - REFERENCE - TO - PRATTING - ABOUT - ON - THE - BOARDS - - - - SPECIFICALLY - WITH - REGARDS - TO - PSI_K

please ask , if you need it made any clearer - that way you have an option of not looking like a spastic.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 02:04   #78
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by Jane.StClair
You make it quite obvious how much you "don't" care.
........because its "alot more fun" ........ I am shocked so many people can't grasp this simple concept.
I can happily say I don't care on this particular part of a thread - and explain that I post for the sheer sadistic pleasure.....

and post a rant on another thread , and you morons will bite evertime ..... and have been doing so for 2 years.
I would like to thank you spastics for the emence pleasure and distraction from the tedious parts of the week...... knowing full well that you are too retarded to rember and will bite just as easily tomorrow.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 02:05   #79
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

ps:

the roid is void

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 02:10   #80
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
still a void result though la la la - yes you can't see the "facts"
the simple fact that its not 100% that arsenal couldnlt score 7 goals , or that half the man united squad donlt get red carded , or an elephant falls out of the sky .... it makes NO difference.

The match is called off and replayed or a 0 - 0 draw is called.
Cryptic, This is not a soccer game. It is a computer simulation. Fact is, that Fury were down and out, something I would never have thought possible. Fury members were quitting, switching alliances or going into vacation mode. Must have been hell for the "mightiest alliance in PA".

Feel the furby. We all did. Thank you for the roids and good resistance, but you lost.

Show some gamesmanship and admit your defeat, you poor excuse for a player.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 02:17   #81
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Your leet intel found Sid yet Scouse?

Or are those spys in fury command actually quite ****?
________
Arizona marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:17.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 02:22   #82
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
Cryptic, This is not a soccer game. It is a computer simulation. Fact is, that Fury were down and out, something I would never have thought possible. Fury members were quitting, switching alliances or going into vacation mode. Must have been hell for the "mightiest alliance in PA".

Feel the furby. We all did. Thank you for the roids and good resistance, but you lost.

Show some gamesmanship and admit your defeat, you poor excuse for a player.

^ SEE

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 02:55   #83
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
only coords of importance ive ever known this round and wrong they are..

Anna, Snowseal = Fury

which means 2 more Fury in top50, but doesnt change the fact;

well played Titans/LDk
(not saying you won ofc)
[23:59] Anna is [email protected] * noone

[23:59] SnowSeal is [email protected] * me
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 03:23   #84
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Who were the officially declared winners of round 1?

I seem to remember a lot of confusion about when exactly ticks were stopped for the final galaxy rankings - does that make the round void?

Last edited by Nodrog; 4 Dec 2002 at 03:30.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 03:26   #85
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
ahhh good point mr nod
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 03:26   #86
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Who were the officially declared winners of round 1?

I seem to remember a lot of confusion about when exactly ticks were stopped for the final galaxy rankings - does that make the round void?
Im assuming the round finished on the day (and approx time) that it was announced... whereas suddenly stoping and the game going down is slightly different

I mean fs, we didnt even get the last few week deletion race... thats always heaps of fun
________
Buddhism Dicussion

Unread 4 Dec 2002, 04:30   #87
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
I have nothing to prove , especially not to insignificant forum monkeys such as yourself.
Thats what you should have realised with your clever little " lets spam the boards and annoy Fury " campaign ... I didn't.
I simply enjoy playing the fool on here , my entire time on irc and forums are spent acting the prat , so your attempts were pretty much simply giving me fuel to carry on.
The thing is - I will always win , becuase I don't care , and have already won ..... you were the one with something to prove , not I

Wait wait, are you trying to prove that I have something to prove on the PA forums?
Nice ... try ... I guess.
As odd as this sounds, we're quite alike, though definitely not entirely alike.

You honestly think I care what people say on these forums about me? Why do you think I keep this meaningless annoyance campaign going?
Quote:
your attempts were pretty much simply giving me fuel to carry on.
Thx.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 04:37   #88
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
who cares now =)
pa is over.. and i'm glad... heh.. pa saw it's good rounds a good while ago and the rounds have been sinking in quality ever since..
and u can't put "winning a online game" on your resume anyway....
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 04:46   #89
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

and u can't put "winning a online game" on your resume anyway....
u cant? :\
________
Marijuana pictures

Unread 4 Dec 2002, 04:46   #90
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radium-^
Wish i spent my 100m resources heh ;p
same here i had 90 mill C and 88 mill M
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 04:53   #91
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
19 "Plague That Never Ends" "The Ganja Kru" (2:7:4) 65155608 4208 LDK

Heh. The 2 Fury in the top 50 gained that rank being fang, hence it's also void.
furssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 04:58   #92
Kileman
Commander

... and Focht just got where he was from being UV
________
Custom

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:18.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 07:28   #93
McIvan

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
so what part of the numbers are wrong?
There's nothing wrong with the numbers except your assumption that they are constants

Perhaps in looking at whether a comeback was possible, there might be some parallels with round 6.

I didn't play that round, so others might be able to better answer....are the stats above better or worse than FLTTV's nadir in that round, before coming back?

If they're better, I'd say you have to allow for the possibility that another result could have ensued. Likely? I dunno. But possible, surely.

McIvan
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 08:32   #94
Zahadum
Planetarion Support Team

Zahadum is an unknown quantity at this point
*jumps on the flame train. *chuga. chuga.. chuga... chu chu*
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 08:42   #95
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
Hmm... Let's just wait for christmas, when the round ends. I don't recall the results being voided null before due to server instability.
hehe.....all I can say to this is "pld Eol." I'll gladly concede that Titans/LDK won r8, with an asterisk in the history books.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 08:47   #96
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by TrinTara
No WebAngel, he's right. Forget the football game analogy and look at something like a marathon. The last part where the runners hit the wall and have to continue on past the pain barrier to the finish, is the final test. PA is very like a marathon. If it gets stopped half way through, you can only say who was winning, not who won. And saying "PA Crew decided to end the round" is stretching things a little. I doubt you'll find one person in PA Crew to put up their hand and say "I decided". That's a little like saying "I decided to get struck by lightning". Circumstances beyond their control stopped the game prematurely.

Trin
You are wrong Trin. You can take the analogy with a F1 race. Then you can say that PA look at something like that kind of race. When the circumstances are very bad (weather, car crashes etc), the race can be stopped right in the middle, and the winner is still declared. Stop with the analogies. PA is neither a football game nor a marathon. PA is PA, and Zeus has decided that it doesnt worth to go on with this round, this is a fact nobody can deny that, not even you or RetardMagnet.
Concerning that rumor that Titans can go at war with LDK, then it's pure fancy. The facts is that Titans and LDK have a great respect for each other and such a war has no chance to happen. I have defended LDK many times, LDK has defended Titans too. Some LDKs are in plushlab (my attack group), including 2 of their BCs. I have paid for 7 LDK accounts and most of the Titans' command staff did the same. I doubt that I want to attack the accounts I have paid for and I doubt that the owners of those accoucts decide to attack me. You see, Titans and LDK are stongly connected. Those links are made of respect and loyalty. One cant see Titans like Fury without telling a mistake...
Titans/LDK and Virus were winning that round and there is nothing in the game that could have changed that till the end.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 08:50   #97
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
was today honoured by Zeus as the best alliance of the game
No thanks to your EXCELLENT BCing? Sorry, Im still amused at the attitude on someone as inept at dcing as yourself.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 09:08   #98
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:

What about titans ?
oops weak spot

R6, titans = 50 players, last alliance in FLTV to fall under the attacks of xeta. (what has happened to your gal again? bashed?)
R7, titans = 50/60 players, winning side (#2 player was Titans and a lot top10 gals were Titans) then backstabbed by Fury(250 or more Players). As usual, fury's at work... you can be proud of you.
R8, titans = 110 players, I thought that there is more than 5k players in the universe, how can you tell that we are allied with 50% of the universe. Fury is the most hated alliance in the universe, everybody wants to attack Fury. Titans did it with a great success.

And maybe Fury won some rounds, remove all the round where Fury won by farming and backstabbing, rests almost nothing. At least Titans fight with loyalty and flashing style.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 10:11   #99
The preacher

Quote:

LOL
Apologies, we just put it in our arby as you guys had it on your member list. I guess some mong in insomnia made that error.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 10:29   #100
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Total FAnG Roid Count: 89307
Total FAnG Score: 1415067687
Last DB Dump Complete at: 2002-11-29 12:01:39 Tick: 1585
Total FAnG Members: 104

you appear to have overestimated fangs numbers
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote