User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:00   #51
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
yay lets join in the jurgen-bashing!
whatever ppl say, i think indeed that its very poorly that these guys are still around the top after 40? hours of battle....
my galaxy was smashed to **** by this time back in round 6, and that was a private galaxy... all targets...
and that wasn't near 1000 planets (or launches even) on us. some people will say: your galaxy's bad that you lost that much. just one word: vultures and we had the combined strenght of the XeTa-alliances on our back, which was bad i tell ya

the irony is that that attack made jurgen's glory, as it made the way free for his galaxy to take over #1....
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:02   #52
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
personally my bets are that they will take 15:3 with them.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:06   #53
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah kinda sucked Storebo.:/
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:08   #54
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by fiddler123b
whatever ppl say, i think indeed that its very poorly that these guys are still around the top after 40? hours of battle....
my galaxy was smashed to **** by this time back in round 6, and that was a private galaxy... all targets...
and that wasn't near 1000 planets (or launches even) on us. some people will say: your galaxy's bad that you lost that much. just one word: vultures and we had the combined strenght of the XeTa-alliances on our back, which was bad i tell ya

the irony is that that attack made jurgen's glory, as it made the way free for his galaxy to take over #1....
Actually Adelante gal took over as #1 and stayed there for a while untill about a week or so in the split of Xeta and FoS allthough we were #1 in 15 people gal rankings already by the time your gal got hit. The attack on your gal was a rather nice one with 3 main waves hitting almost all fully on tick. Think you guys lost about 15 to 20k roids in about 20 hours. Probable difference with now was that the waves were all mostly one alliance only that time. That is easier to get organised sharply than a combined alliance launch.

All top gals in r6 were hit in simular fasion excpet Jurgens and all lost big in short time generally not covering more than one wave very well.

hAl
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:10   #55
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Was me attacking u guys aswell back then.. ofcourse u had no chance :P
Damn that round was fun

Random members just makes it easier to defend own members... private gals makes it harder since it often have several members in the same gal. my gal had at most 13 ely members... of 15... what proved most difficult every time we got incomings =)

And your gal... u got most of top10 back then attacking your gal. And I think it was a pretty nice way to do it.... remember Adelante did planets 9-11 in that gal i think. Bull did 1-3. then LDK did some.... that casablanca gal... want me to dig up the old claiming lists stuff? still got the logs if i can find the channel... we changed names every day due to leaks
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:11   #56
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

Actually Adelante gal took over as #1 and stayed there for a while untill about a week or so in the split of Xeta and FoS allthough we were #1 in 15 people gal rankings already by the time your gal got hit. The attack on your gal was a rather nice one with 3 main waves hitting almost all fully on tick. Think you guys lost about 15 to 20k roids in about 20 hours. Probable difference with now was that the waves were all mostly one alliance only that time. That is easier to get organised sharply than a combined alliance launch.

All top gals in r6 were hit in simular fasion excpet Jurgens and all lost big in short time generally not covering more than one wave very well.

hAl
Ofc the worst part being that we knew about the 7+ waves to come and by god they did.:/

I still remember 24 hours straight of incoming.

Oh and Storebo we only had 12 members in Ely. (Me= deus/xan, Mongo= wp, and catzz was xan.)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:13   #57
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
heh

I don't care much about my planet... my new gf ruined my topranking changes which were low anyway. I'm not a good planet holder hardly top 150. And to storebro maybe a bit of all reasons for this attack.
To scouce ofc. it would have been damn easy for u to make this attack, I was whole round wondering why didn't u do it.
No big alliances in rank 1 gal ofc. that must be true my intel is terribly mistaken (again). And why does perfect alliance like titans hop in to Jurgen's NEWB raid?
Show me sum twatting in top 10 and I'll take u all more seriously.

I don't mind if 26:9 was easiest target in universe it was taken down nicely(tomorrow we'll c howmany roids were capped total I know that I got 500 and I expect they'll loose ~12k) maybe 2 much fleets wasted or summit, but we got no retals so far (expecting sum from virus thoz) so those fleets were not needed elsewhere. Overall day was nice I had loads of things to do and wasn't even so sad and bored about my gf not being here with me.
Actually I wonder how such a poor galaxy like 26:9 ever got into rank 1-3 and for so long. They must have won roids from lottery like my gal did r6. I haven't seen them being boosted nor farming.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:15   #58
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe

Ofc the worst part being that we knew about the 7+ waves to come and by god they did.:/

Think Storebo had 3 to 5 days incomings with the fleet counts so big all the time and cap so low that he had a load of roids still after those days.

hAl
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:16   #59
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
omfg lmao...Jurgens ego is unmeasurable ffs (:

In my opinion you can surely claim to be responsible for starting it.
But please dont look stupid and say that 'you got 1000 fleets there!!#'. Totally like Cicada says,ATLEAST 50% of the attackers are vultures.
Part 1 - They see their galmates launching on a top gal, newsie and think, 'hey cool, maybe i could get some roids.'
Part 2 - Galmates say right before the launch 'hey we're attacking 26:9, wanna join?'

Thats the way a LOT of fleets joined in, and theres no reason to deny it either

Sure Jurgen can have the biggest ego-cookie ever, but try keep it a little real? (:

Last edited by dabult; 26 Nov 2002 at 01:26.
dabult is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:18   #60
Iceaxe
Blood

Storebo and his fleet pulled through the main waves that finished most of our gal, but in the succeeding weeks he got caught too.

I remember my fleet never got wasted but with only 200 roids I didn't have enough eonium to move it out of gal so I couldn't attack or defend anymore.:/
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:18   #61
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe

Oh and Storebo we only had 12 members in Ely. (Me= deus/xan, Mongo= wp, and catzz was xan.)
I was in Instinct and I think some Ely dude took over when I left (evil accountswapping) but he was hardly ever there so I forgot his name.

hAl
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:19   #62
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

hAl
hah hAl!
one of our structural competitive advantages was indeed our 25-planet galaxy... well not always 25. we kept the newbies (not always newbie) happy, and after they had paid, we trusted them into our main room and had a vote in all stuff.
part of our success was that one of our newbies (he really was) ended up in the top 100.... (hi Bux!). there is no way someone can say we had an unfair advantage over the 15-person gals (you couldve done the same and take the chance), as we made most of them work for our cause, tho i must say being in a high-positioned galaxy helped a lot to convince em .

i must say its quite a nuisance to see it coming, wave after wave, knowing you dont have serious HC-backing (sorry greatone, but guild wasnt very good), and most even not serious alliances.
but still, it was quite an achievement to knock half our roids of us, still well done.
i cant remember adelante taking our place, but i took some time off after the beating we got hehe, so thats shady to me.

but dont tell me people suddenly losta ll their battle tactics when it comes to great attacks. with assigned targets, it is far easier to get the launches sharp... its all a matter of discipline and coordination, maybe there was the lack?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:19   #63
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

hAl
Jurgens played on all sides... while gals like Adelante and Casablanca took a side and did a fight for their sides.
Adelante became #1 after 28:11 and 33:9 went down... then we stayed there for a while. Then 35:1 attacked us along with nd/hirr.. we lost some roids and went down to rank #2 and 35:1 moved up to #1. Now 35:1 had attacked most the top gals so short after we arranged this kill attack. It was the first time that tactic was used i think.... and it worked very nice. After removing 35:1 from top10 adelante was once again #1. and i was #1 player. We stayed that way until virus/tot/nos/titans ++ made the 3 waves attack on us... we then sunk a bit in score/roids.. but we stayed top10 gal and player until the final attack after we roided sids gal for the second time(maybe it was more).

We had deus member and wp officer in the gal and we could have done this fence sitting aswell.. But it wouldn't have been right and the amount of Ely hc's and command we had it would have been weird aswell. Thoose who joined our gal knew where we stood. And we picked side. Deus member left quickly but mongo stayed in wp for a while. And we avoided wp targets to respect our member. But all their allies and naps we couldn't respect. we had to fight for our side.8
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:21   #64
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

I was in Instinct and I think some Ely dude took over when I left (evil accountswapping) but he was hardly ever there so I forgot his name.

hAl
Yeah I know you were but I left that out since Hardcastle who was ely technically finished the round with us.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:22   #65
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

hAl
heh.. yeah.. he turned inactive aswell =)
other then u quiting mid-round when instinct disolved the other where around... in the start we where 11 ely's 1 silver 1 deus 1 wp officer 1 instinct member. (the choice of the instinct member was not to fence sit or use for protection, we worked long with the gal and instinct hadn't choosen their side yet, when hal rejoined them to be with old rb friends.)
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:24   #66
Jurgen
The Ðragon

hum...

yeah maybe u r right dabuld... I calced those fleets that I asked ppl to get from m8's and galm8's arranged by me also.
Can I calc those that came from my gal arranged by me or where goes the limit? only my alliance or my bg?
If I give targets and check coverage for madcows is that arranged by me? hmm... if I can only calc those fleets that were sent by me. hum was it 6... 6 out of 1000 I only arranged 0.6% of attack in that case. (sent in couple waves and recalled a couple times no I don't have 6 fleets only 3 like every1 else)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:24   #67
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

And your gal... u got most of top10 back then attacking your gal. And I think it was a pretty nice way to do it.... remember Adelante did planets 9-11 in that gal i think. Bull did 1-3. then LDK did some.... that casablanca gal... want me to dig up the old claiming lists stuff? still got the logs if i can find the channel... we changed names every day due to leaks
yes plz!
how long have you lot been planning the raid anyway, was it after we took sum of gadas or was it when we smacked up stress?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:26   #68
Iceaxe
Blood

Storebo you can just say "Iceaxe" instead of "Deus member."

I most certainly was not ever Silver either, so omit that silver member part and put non-allied which is what I was when I joined.

Actually we just laughed when Stress lost his fleet AGAIN, he kinda made it a habit of his.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:28   #69
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

yes plz!
how long have you lot been planning the raid anyway, was it after we took sum of gadas or was it when we smacked up stress?
Well.... the fact u had attacked most of top10 was the reason i belive. We joined because u stole your #1 place from us by attacking us. =)
Unsure if we had joined if not, greatone was talking a bit with me and wanted not to be hostile and also wanted his brother into ely or something i think... knew greatone a bit back then.

It was a kill attack and was due to you guys beeing very trouble some back then. And sorry for Requiem.. me and him had quite some fun back then. With our little race for top1. After he went there was no competition left for me.. i was 5k more roids and 20 mill more score then the others... heh.. =)
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:28   #70
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
but we stayed top10 gal and player until the final attack after we roided sids gal for the second time(maybe it was more).
You know, that was the week I was on vacation so I came back to see our gal ranked 190 or some crap.:/
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:28   #71
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:

Jurgens played on all sides... while gals like Adelante and Casablanca took a side and did a fight for their sides.
i never asked for a full retal on Casablanca mainly because Pia was in there :/ they felt the heat only once, when Aga just got the whole galaxy attacked after i spelled out all coordinates of attackers to him (14 planets out of 15 from Casa, while there were 2 deus-members, lo frodo or whatsyourname, at least i made u leave the next day).
we had an agreement with Pia ffs u Aga!
I cant remember stories of them being hit before or after that 1 wave and easily covered retal....
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:31   #72
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Re: hum...

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
yeah maybe u r right dabuld... I calced those fleets that I asked ppl to get from m8's and galm8's arranged by me also.
Can I calc those that came from my gal arranged by me or where goes the limit? only my alliance or my bg?
If I give targets and check coverage for madcows is that arranged by me? hmm... if I can only calc those fleets that were sent by me. hum was it 6... 6 out of 1000 I only arranged 0.6% of attack in that case. (sent in couple waves and recalled a couple times no I don't have 6 fleets only 3 like every1 else)

Like i said, take all the credit you want.
But you only look like a fool when you say that 'i got 1000 fleets to attack...biggest attack ever....' stuff like that smells bad. (:

(ps. im a vulture that joined when i saw a few galmates were heading there \o/)

Last edited by dabult; 26 Nov 2002 at 01:36.
dabult is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:33   #73
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:

Unsure if we had joined if not, greatone was talking a bit with me and wanted not to be hostile and also wanted his brother into ely or something i think... knew greatone a bit back then.
that mustve been the time when we were deciding our way to go, as flttv wasnt the place to stay (for more reasons than just presevring our position), and fos well, wasnt a pleasure too.... but we decided to kick olrik's butt anyway and aimed for FoS 100%. then we started to kick some real XeTa-butts. I heard we attacked more XeTa-HC galaxies then anyone else, how could we know, they were just juicy and easy! (anyone was able of being roided back then)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 01:33   #74
Jurgen
The Ðragon

hum...

I wonder why gc of casablanca was wearing a dragon tag nearly whole round 6 ;-)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 03:56   #75
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: new blocks? ya right cough 26:9

Quote:
Originally posted by muppet
26:9 was an example of how WP, LDK, Ely, Madcows, and other minions were able to join forces to bring down the last fury and fury allied planets with any shot of 'victory'.
And you managed to do this by attacking 26:9 (A non Fury galaxy) ? How novel, your name seems rather apt.

I'm also interested to find out who the Fury member who threatened you was (PM my forum account please Jurgen) as there's only one person authorized to make threats on Fury's behalf and I doubt it was him.

Question for Jurgen, if this was such an awesome attack how come the one person in the galaxy in a decent alliance has failed to lose asteroids ? Still good going to everyone involved and the BCs who organised it, always nice to see lots of asteroids moving about.

Last edited by Hicks; 26 Nov 2002 at 04:07.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 04:06   #76
Demented Turnip
Lord of the Roots

Demented Turnip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Silver City (21:8) was never really hit either except for one fury attack iirc (more of a leggo my eggo attack than anything else).
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 04:16   #77
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Re: Re: parracida rolf

Quote:

Did u only attack 26:9 so that u could show your name on the forums and try to look good?
Your post must be perfectly directed to yourself. Though the difference is, the ones you're involved with are failures.

Quote:

Was this attack something your alliance profited on politically and/or military? Or was this just a Jurgen-raid etc..
I can't believe you feel you have the right to criticize on those matter. Furthermore, Can't even believe you're still posting.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 04:22   #78
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You appear to have selectively edited a quote by me admitting I changed accounts (In galaxy) within the first few weeks of Round 4 something which was considered the norm rather than cheating at the time in fact I can’t remember anyone being deleted for account trading pre Round 7 hence why it was so wide spread (Out of curiosity did you actually play Round 4 ?). Regardless of past transgressions this is the second time you’ve placed a badly edited quote in your signature in a vain attempt to make me look “silly” I’m beginning to think you’re a bit of a stalker.

As a side note the attack on Star Erazor was equally impressive and went almost unmentioned, well done to Titans and LDK it was almost uncoverable
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:17   #79
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
It was a **** attack. There is not much skill in just sending a bunch of people at a few planets recklessly. I can do that in my sleep (lo star :P).

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:21   #80
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
As a side note the attack on Star Erazor was equally impressive and went almost unmentioned, well done to Titans and LDK it was almost uncoverable
It was Plush. So was Shazna. Just to set the record straight, not that it matters.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:23   #81
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
Ska STFU.
No im not allied to Jurgen any more have been previous rounds, i have no problem with the guy hes a great friend and BC. Ska you get raped on a daily basis so do something productive and go find a real life.
Jurgen well done mate
Biusa also

- Proud to have got above 15mil with only attacking 6 times
:Grin:
1. When do I get raped on a daily basis? Are you talking about my planet? My alliance? Either way you seem to have some intel that is slightly incorrect....
2. I dont remember you, have we met?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:26   #82
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
'we bash well'
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:37   #83
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
TY HICKS
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:56   #84
Kinley

Kinley is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually I wonder how such a poor galaxy like 26:9 ever got into rank 1-3 and for so long. They must have won roids from lottery like my gal did r6. I haven't seen them being boosted nor farming
Jurgern gimme your coords and i´ll show how to get roids...

And you were the only one who planed the attack?
*LOL*

well 1st wave sucks (of course your planned attack)we got every planed covered and because you are such a skilled guy we knew before that we´ll get huge incoming in this tick. So everyone was online at 02.45*g*.
You had only luck that every alliance joined this attack..
Otherwiese we had still those 26k roids...

Round 3 (16:25:19) M0rden of Pluto
Round 4 (06:23:03) Tyrion of Neptun
Round 5 (36:25:??) |^^Devil^^| of |^^Hell^^|
Round 6 (30:06:04) KillerAnt of ArmyAnts
Round 7 (22:23:10) The Bugs of The Bugswarm
Round 8 (26:09:01) Locutus of Borg
Round 9 (10:10:09) The Time of My Life
Kinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 06:09   #85
muppet

are you so daft to realize that we leaked that attack on purpose so you would be extreme idiots and whore so much defence that it left you hanging your ****s in the wind for the next waves?

btw say hi to #10 in your gal for me, seems my attack ships will meet her fleet soon ^^
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 06:21   #86
Axis_WLF

what was to leave us hanging? what is there to fear about a "leaked" attack? Nothing you keep functioning until you see red on your screen then you act, heh but if peeps wanna leak their attacks thats fine with me to. Umm no wasted defence from my end as he got what he needed everytime he was launched on. I cannot speak on the other that were launched on though but ours was covered just fine.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 06:53   #87
muppet

yours being the one guy that ely took?

pld ^^ damn for the 9 others
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:45   #88
Griffin
The [Bugs]

Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new blocks? ya right cough 26:9

Quote:
Originally posted by muppet
All this crap about huge new blocks is amusing. Fury allied with nos? LOL right... WP allied with fury/tot/fang? *giggle*

I hope people can see 26:9 and other battles as a good example of who is working with who. This attack, organized by our local genious battle commander and his alliance could not have been the sucess it was without all the dedicated BC's from multiple alliances involved. Was it a titan attack? hell no. Where do you guys get that stuff from, maybe same place where you think ely and nos would ally to fury ^^.

26:9 was an example of how WP, LDK, Ely, Madcows, and other minions were able to join forces to bring down the last fury and fury allied planets with any shot of 'victory'. In all the rush to twat the galaxy though I guess someone botched it that they had titans attacking their own members in the gal, whoops

to sum it up, believe the newsscans, not the crap on AD
..and the fact that this galaxy had no major alliances.

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor, and getting campaign funds from the rich, while promising both to protect them from eachother.

Planetarion
R3 - R10 Bugs
SS
Round 3 15:4:7 #16 Bugs
Round 4 6:6:15 #6 Bugs
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:51   #89
Axis_WLF

is a concept they have not yet understood.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:54   #90
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans NEXT ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

Feel free to try.
Note: I have no clue what that last line says ...
well psi i dont want to sound like i know whats going to happen, but i am sure ppl wont let titans win the last round, tbh Fury got their beating its time for there ex-partners to take one too
LDK what you going to do ? this is becoming mighty interesting
shame i retired hehehe keep the round interesreting guys...and kick some ass!!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:59   #91
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: hum...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

i can actually think of bigger attacks that have gone on this week..

i think you over estimate your "success"...
Perhaps you would like to back this up with evidence?

News Scans?

Combat Reports?
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:17   #92
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

i never asked for a full retal on Casablanca mainly because Pia was in there :/ they felt the heat only once, when Aga just got the whole galaxy attacked after i spelled out all coordinates of attackers to him (14 planets out of 15 from Casa, while there were 2 deus-members, lo frodo or whatsyourname, at least i made u leave the next day).
I cant remember stories of them being hit before or after that 1 wave and easily covered retal....
hmmmm. am i reading this right? You were the cause of many of my sleepless nights? *sigh* ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:41   #93
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe

It was Plush. So was Shazna. Just to set the record straight, not that it matters.
Titans or plush, not much difference to most as plush gals take targets from titans and cover titans planets. Might be a set of none titans players in it but it looks like they are just titans/ldk/tot working together in that.

hAl
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 10:26   #94
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Re: Re: Re: hum...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses

Perhaps you would like to back this up with evidence?

News Scans?

Combat Reports?

If you had kept on reading you would have seen what he meant.
Something along the lines of that 90+% of the attackers are vultures and bandwagon jumpers, not 'real' attackers.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 10:49   #95
Darki

Quote:
Originally posted by Kinley
well this attack was really big so respect to you..
but let us alive now O_o
and well this was one of the biggest attacks in pa...
get your head out of their asses
R.I.P. Fencesitters
pld Jurgen
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:03   #96
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
humm...

Humm...How many planets there were attacking 26:9, how many of them were organized by Jurgen? Well for sure there was a LOT of planets attacking them with the main waves(piggypackers, call me what you want, vulture peeps) that were not 'organized' by Jurgen . But when you talk about the fleetscore, I can honestly say that Jurgen got ATLEAST 80-90% of it in total, when counting all waves. (Thanks to Cows and KoN people for the co-operatin, was nice working with you guys)

This doesn't mean he told everyone to send their ships here and there, but he set it up, organized it and like he said - he had people running calcs and telling people he had got into this attack when and where to send their fleets.

And of course nobody is denying the fact that other people joined in on the later waves, don't have any fact based information on how big their fleets were in score etc. But the amount of fleets was lots, both the ones that Jurgen organized and the random ones.
Everyone's telling Jurgen not to 'overestimate' the success etc. of his attack - Don't you underestimate what he has done.

OWAGE!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:11   #97
Lord_Dain

Please not this childish ' owage ' crap again.

Grow up
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:11   #98
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
I don't care much about my planet... my new gf ruined my topranking changes which were low anyway. I'm not a good planet holder hardly top 150. And to storebro maybe a bit of all reasons for this attack.
To scouce ofc. it would have been damn easy for u to make this attack, I was whole round wondering why didn't u do it.
No big alliances in rank 1 gal ofc. that must be true my intel is terribly mistaken (again). And why does perfect alliance like titans hop in to Jurgen's NEWB raid?
Show me sum twatting in top 10 and I'll take u all more seriously.
haven't you been paying attention in top 10? basically every hostile guy is gone from there

why some titans joined?
well i personally was asked by wp and cluster friends and i took 300ish roids from a guy who has been hostile to titans.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:15   #99
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
26:9 pissed off too many ppl as can be seen by the number of vultures, they were never going to win the round.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:18   #100
Shiva
PeanutButter

Shiva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

well we had pia, xalibur, frodio and cydev in deus iirc. once the war between FoS and Xeta started everyone but pia left deus (she asked me if it was ok with me that she stays in deus and puts her planet on "idle"), for the gal, cause we were already very short on targets. in the beginning it wasnt _that_ sure what to do, cause we also had other FoS (i think we were 7 xeta and 8 fos actually). we however decided to go with xeta and thats what we did.
ofc we havent been hit cause deus was napped with xanadu and yes, in the beginning it was a fuss in the gal of what to do.