User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:27   #151
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo

Nope, it clearly was cell
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:28   #152
zamoda

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
I don't see what everyone's getting so worked up about, I've gotten these mails in the past and gotten a good laugh out of them, sent a fake 'I'm recalling' message in reply to their fake recall message. If I were to get pissed at anyone it would be the idiots who recalled because of them.

Also, to those saying LDK is only good because of Xanadu and Titans...LDK by far was the toughest nut in the Xanadu bunch. And who's got the top planet now? Titans? Nope, it's LDK. If you ask me, it's Titans and Xanadu who were using LDK as their crutch.

And you are such a f**king hypocrit. ROID DONATION = FARMING. That's the very definition of what farming is ffs. And that is a deletable offense these days, same as multing or account sharing.
No, i think you are wrong here, Titans aren't using LDK as their crutch. They ARE tough on their own.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:34   #153
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road
WOW
don't u just love it?

every1 wants to kill me now
*G*
u're welcomed to come and get my roids. I really don't care .. i donated what u had to donate .. now KILL ME!

*evil laugh*

i just love all the ldk ppl who actually went insane cos i donated roids and they couldn't have 'em.
taht's it
create channels #killdaku #wavedaku #roiddaku and get as many waves as u can to catch my fleet and everything \o/

you guys are a million laughs
if ldk deserves a prize is a clown puppet or something.
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:34   #154
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by zamoda

No, i think you are wrong here, Titans aren't using LDK as their crutch. They ARE tough on their own.
Well, perhaps I was exagerrating a bit to make a point which is that I've never seen LDK as being a leech on anybody.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:35   #155
Neo
Pony

Neo is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys should all get a clue... !

First of all.. topic:
Fake msgs
Teaming up with others to bash a smaller guy is 'lame'
Killing a planet is 'lame'
Spying on other alliances is 'lame'
Account sharing, swapping is 'lame'
Farming is 'lame'
Stealing roids without a 'he attacked me first' reason is 'lame'

Some are now against the rules... while only the sharing part has always been forbidden. I suggest you try getting spinner to make fake msg recalls illegal for r9. Aside from that, I'd say for now it's a valid tactic. Only reason I could see you getting upset about it, would be if it worked. I'm sorry, but atleast those defenders won't pull next time.

Lrytas
'Get a clue', is a boring arguement that doesn't really make anything better. You think that enable you to make a quick post, but now you have to answer new ones due to it, instead

Xerox
Elysium, Virus, RB(in r3), Cell are allso equal examples of alliance that always lived in the shadows - Don't want you to diss them as well.

daku
No point in getting personal.
And, is it ok for meh to 'donate' my roids to a mate as well? Just a few times before hostiles come taking them anyway...

K-W
Couldn't agree more
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:40   #156
Hoopy

Foxman: Do yourself and everyone one else a favour and delete this thread - it serves no purpose

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:49   #157
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by daku
account share or bots.. whatever .. still cheating it is called
so .. no respect for ldk
they never knew how to play this game w/o cheating.
WTF...?? Romanians accusing Lithuanians of acc sharing??

ROFLMAO

how IRONIC

grow up, wanna be hackers, and acc-sharers etc etc

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 18:08   #158
Rogue00
BlackDeath

Rogue00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Foxman

how did Leff have Ketchups Login then?
well?

-allfather
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 18:17   #159
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
daku's sig

R5: 28:7:2 - Elysium
R6: 34:1:1 - VtS
And you lecture LDK on honour?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 18:26   #160
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
all alone in the lands of forever under the milky way...

get a clue...
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 18:54   #161
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
LDK GODDAMN 0wns!
fun to play against and fun to play with and the guys i've talked to in LDK (except for one) don't mind deffing their allies. they'll do it in a heartbeat and they'll ask other friends and alliance m88 aswell to do the same if you need em.
i wish i had such partners every round, would have been a hell of alot easier
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:01   #162
IkARu$

You are all scum.

I detest you.

Thank god I quit yesterday, this way I don't have to listen to this crap anymore.

P.S: Good thing .lt is banned in SS, I'd hate to see those pricks Ferox and BoH ruin everything over there

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:04   #163
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I don't think I've ever been more intimidated by a thread than this one.

As far as I'm daring to read, LDK employed 'tactics' that, while disagreeable, are completely legal within the game-play realm of Planetarion, and they were rewarded justly. You may not like it, but hey, that's why we have forums, eh?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:04   #164
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by IkARu$
Good thing .lt is banned in SS, I'd hate to see those pricks Ferox and BoH ruin everything over there
BoH is .de so if his country was banned you also couldn't play

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:20   #165
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You are all scum.

I detest you.

sometimes i simply love your posts, ika :-D

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:24   #166
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
Originally posted by daku
WOW

i just love all the ldk ppl who actually went insane cos i donated roids and they couldn't have 'em.
hmmmm... so you had your roids stolen so that LDK can't steal em? Smart move, how about killing your fleet too so that you're completely invincible?

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:26   #167
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopy
Foxman: Do yourself and everyone one else a favour and delete this thread - it serves no purpose
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This is the most entertaining thread i've had in a long time

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:27   #168
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You are all scum.

I detest you.

Thank god I quit yesterday, this way I don't have to listen to this crap anymore.

P.S: Good thing .lt is banned in SS, I'd hate to see those pricks Ferox and BoH ruin everything over there
we are in one ss alliance u stupid ****
your iq went realy downhill ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:30   #169
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

hmmmm... so you had your roids stolen so that LDK can't steal em? Smart move, how about killing your fleet too so that you're completely invincible?
hehe nice post

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:39   #170
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Re: fake mails

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
i dont see what is wrong in fake mails. its a tactic, but mostly valid only on noobs. and as long as its not forbidden by the rules - its valid as any other.
Actually ,for example ,our members completely ignore all mails that come not from defender coords, and just have a laugh getting them.
the fact that ur defenders started recaling made us actually laugh
cause the first mail was made for fun as nobody believed it will work nor have any effect. But whenwe got the result we almost pissed out pants in the channel and all started the mail run to participate in the fun posting the results in aliance chanel for everybody to have a laugh. we found it humorous that an aliance that once used this tactic, could manage to be fooled by their own old tactic.

Bitter, spit imaginary blames etc, it will not change the fact , that u guys got fooled by simple lame trick. And that u name us scums will not change it, nor add u more brains.
if u care, the guys i "fooled" where not Fury, 1 of them is a mate of mine, that i allowed to recall, to save his own roids, so realy good work congrats, and as Ferox told me, get your intel straight before u tell me what alliance everything is etc,
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:42   #171
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
Also, to those saying LDK is only good because of Xanadu and Titans...LDK by far was the toughest nut in the Xanadu bunch. And who's got the top planet now? Titans? Nope, it's LDK. If you ask me, it's Titans and Xanadu who were using LDK as their crutch.
LDK are awesome yes, but us using them as a crutch? Hardly. Check average score, average size, top 50 listings, top 100 listings, top 250 listings.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:42   #172
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Doon
Where can I find this Foxman?
Will there be some leftovers served with the coffee tonight?

PS. I used to be pissed when I lost roids too. Tried everything to put my attacker in a bad light. Never helped getting me those roids back, on the contrary I only got more incoming.
im pretty sure i have lost roids before, and that i will again,
and im not putting them in a bad light, but if they want me dead, then leave my small mates playing for fun alone ffs,
was it me or the 5millers u wanted dead? as they clearly lost most
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:49   #173
Foxman

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg

Hardly can be called as "witness" as poor guy gets to be roided and especially cause got his friends are April fools.
and this "witness" wasnt more than 5 hours through all round in our chanel. And i am one of the very few who remembers him beeing in LDK and only cause i accepted him when he was not welcome in Xan.
about the Xan stuff, thats something betwin me and Glatze, and i can remember that i talked friendly with him today,
and well, i left u after a few weeks, but first u did when i joined, was asking Fire in lithuenian if u guys could trust me with account sharing etc, remember now? and yes, ill go to town tomorrow, waste money on fixing my old comp, and get the logs, or ofc, i would fake your language, as im very leet in it ^^
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:55   #174
Foxman

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa

and how did YOU end up in 34:1 in rd6? lol
people in glasshouses....
im pretty sure i know that i took over a random account and payed it to help my mates, and that i ended with 14mill score

and i havent denied it, so why the **** do u denie account sharing, when we all know u do/did
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:06   #175
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
lmao...i can sooo imagine all the lol's going on at the LDK-irc server during that attack

thank god there are still people enjoying themselves in this game
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:07   #176
Foxman

Quote:
Originally posted by gadas
btw Foxman such things happen when you attack wrong ppl
so just apologize for your mistake and we will forget it
pls come and visit me again then, as i retured to this game becouse of u guys, and thats not couse u rock....

see u again tonight
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:11   #177
Foxman

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
this foxman is ex fang? or fury....
fury atleast doesn't go whine when their planets get bashed into the stone ages...:/
it's a game guys if you get bashed you can go back to rl:P
for the prob 100 time, i dident get killed, i got bashed, and i dont care about that, and as also said before, its not the recall mails
its the "recall or we come and kill u mails"
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:24   #178
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
btw Foxman such things happen when you attack wrong ppl
so just apologize for your mistake and we will forget it
pure arogance ahoy...

...makes me want to attack whoever it was Fox attacked

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:34   #179
IkARu$

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope

we are in one ss alliance u stupid ****
your iq went realy downhill ...

I know that you retard. I just named the two LDK members who annoy me the most atm.

For the record, I've had to see a psychologist once and do an IQ test.. I have 154, how about you BoH?

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:42   #180
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ska

LDK are awesome yes, but us using them as a crutch? Hardly. Check average score, average size, top 50 listings, top 100 listings, top 250 listings.
Read what I said about exagerrating for a point

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:04   #181
Foxman

Quote:

pure arogance ahoy...

i attacked the allmighty Gadas
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:10   #182
gadas

Quote:

pure arogance ahoy...

heh coords are in my sig
btw i said it just to annoy foxman but i'm a nice guy i really am

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:21   #183
Vmz

Quote:

heh coords are in my sig
btw i said it just to annoy foxman but i'm a nice guy i really am
and ****in fat =)

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:25   #184
gadas

Quote:

about the Xan stuff, thats something betwin me and Glatze, and i can remember that i talked friendly with him today,
and well, i left u after a few weeks, but first u did when i joined, was asking Fire in lithuenian if u guys could trust me with account sharing etc, remember now? and yes, ill go to town tomorrow, waste money on fixing my old comp, and get the logs, or ofc, i would fake your language, as im very leet in it ^^
Didn't want to do it but as you started talking about logs and your hdd is broken i thought i'll help you with it.
Here you go:

[05:29] <Relay> <@zip> Fox|Sad> at my peak this round i had 9 logins to others
[05:29] <Relay> <@zip> <fatboydave> heh
[05:29] <Relay> <@zip> <fatboydave> why did you get the logins?
[05:29] <Relay> <@zip> <fatboydave> because they left the gal?
[05:29] <Relay> <@zip> <Fox|Sad> becouse they went away for 1week
[05:29] <Relay> <@zip> <Fox|Sad> each
[05:29] <Relay> <@zip> <Fox|Sad> and needed someone to send attacks
[05:30] <zerocore> :P
[05:30] <Relay> <@zip> Foxman left Xan and we would not let him return
[05:30] <zerocore> hard workink man
[05:30] <Relay> <@zip> lrytas didn't know the circumstances and let him in LDK
[05:30] <Relay> <@zip> I would have never let him back myself
[05:30] <Relay> <@zip> but because of this comment I'm locking him out

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:20   #185
Cooling

Quote:

i attacked the allmighty Gadas
I just attacked him recently, he didnt seem so tough
but i recalled cause i didnt feel like killing his whole fleet and taking 37% of his roids ¬_¬

- arwen

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 02:55   #186
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
"Get a clue".

Classic. Amused me all day.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 08:30   #187
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You are all scum.

I detest you.

Sorry to ruin everything over here.

Last edited by Ferox; 22 Nov 2002 at 08:46.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:22   #188
gadas

Quote:
Originally posted by Cooling

I just attacked him recently, he didnt seem so tough
but i recalled cause i didnt feel like killing his whole fleet and taking 37% of his roids ¬_¬

- arwen
Thank you for letting me live!
It won't be forgotten

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:25   #189
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:

****ing ace post:P

and foxman...if you don't want your 5 mil friends killed....don't ask em to defend
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:30   #190
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not exactly the type of guy who Defends/ helps out people who are @rseholes/loosers
I dont uselly care anything about LDK but after meeting a few of them in round 6, 7 and one in my galaxy this round and talking with them I like some of them a lot more then the other players in this game I can sit and talk to them (the engels speaking ones) and have had a few nice conversations so far.

and as for this cheating sh|t kindly f(_)ckoff
none of you Dikzaks can convince me you never cheated and untill you do YOUR NO BETTER THEN THE NEXT CHEATER

little boy blue go blow your horn
the sheep in the meadow the cows in the corn
when you awake form your dream
diffrent will reality seem
you call this person a cheat or a bot
because you call them this is your post hot?
you call them this and cal lthem that
your so l33t give your back a pat
untill you prove you are diffrent then them
as far as Í care you can choke on some flem
hawk a loogie and spit it out
It's just a game when your roided no need to pout
when the innocent one can come here for sure
then with him you'll make war
why would you do this you ask
because he dosent cheat gaining his roids are a easier task
so you roid him blad and then have a good joke
for your info at you i'm laughing bloke
you proclaim and think your cool
when in reality your only a fool

good lyrats and the rest of the crew in ldk whom I've met.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:39   #191
Cooling

Quote:

Thank you for letting me live!
It won't be forgotten
\o/

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:47   #192
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad

good lyrats and the rest of the crew in ldk whom I've met.
lo sirad . Long time no see . Btw learn how to spell my nick
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 10:24   #193
Cooling

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas

its an odd nick whats it mean? :/

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 10:28   #194
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas

lo, hehe not enough time left in pa to learn to spell it you should change it to accomodate me =D
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 10:29   #195
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:

How many times have you quit so far this round ?

And it seems to be every time, you have lost roids.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 10:56   #196
zamoda

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Cooling

its an odd nick whats it mean? :/
http://www.lrytas.lt
:P

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:03   #197
Cooling

Quote:

lyrtas is a news website? :/

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:03   #198
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:

/me goes to find a translator.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:10   #199
Ferox

Quote:
Originally posted by Desse

/me goes to find a translator.
Lrytas = Lietuvos Rytas in short
Lietuvos Rytas = Lithuanian Morning
Lrytas = LMorning

http://www.lrytas.lt is the website of a largest daily newspaper in Lithuania, it is quite informative too. And free.

Lrytas can be also spelled as Lytras, which means Litre
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:50   #200
Ferox

Start the music, pop the bottles of champagne, I made the 200th post!