User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:56   #1
branko

branko is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder who was dumbster that organise att to ketchup??

Personaly I didnt send no attack or def to any side but looking from distance when I recive news that top 1 is under attack I was take a look at news scans after eta 4 and see that ketchup is well covered I was thinking that fury will recall BUT thay decide to stay 2 or 3 ticks.I wonder who is dumbster who give order to stay 2 ticks????
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:18   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Storebo I believe was the attack organiser. Who gave the order to stay I have no idea.

Read the other threads on the subject for all available AD gossip
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:32   #3
unbanskaut

i dont think the dumbest guy is the attack organizer here. i think the dumbest guy is the guy who let the dumb fk to be a BC and organize the attack.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:36   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
hell,i wouldnt mind loosing 500 soldiers in real life to kill one spessific target if it got me closer to my goal, and i sure as hell wouldnt mind some digits in a db.
heh... I missed the action but can see that he's still there
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:37   #5
Game

I would of thought the only person capable of authing such an attack would of been Sid. Seems that round and a half out of PA didnt do him much good.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:39   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Game
I would of thought the only person capable of authing such an attack would of been Sid. Seems that round and a half out of PA didnt do him much good.
Occassionally individuals do things without Executive consent
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:41   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Is this the new line now? He was acting on his own initiative?

Is it just me or can you feel someone about to be hung out to dry
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:43   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ie, the normal fury peon cant think of his own?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:43   #9
Agamemnon
afk

Agamemnon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
But still execs kick those who recall from suicide attacks without permission?

I actually had to laugh at how the attackers thought they were going to win the battle.. ffs people, if you wanna do lemming runs, do 'em with style. Ask Leto next time!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:49   #10
Game

Quote:
Ahhhh right then, so no-one in the Exec Team realised that Fury had how many millions of points worth of ships going to the #1 planet?

Glad to see the gap between Execs and 'members' is still as strong as ever it seems.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:05   #11
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by unbanskaut
i dont think the dumbest guy is the attack organizer here. i think the dumbest guy is the guy who let the dumb fk to be a BC and organize the attack.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:13   #12
branko

branko is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Sid was probably order attack but I dont think he give order of staying.
hmm I personaly think sid is not that stupid (perheps he is one of great startegyst,but also great manipulator) that dont see what will be resault of fight.This is in my point n00b mistake.Even without calcing it was clear that top 1 has good cover.
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:18   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

Is this the new line now? He was acting on his own initiative?

Is it just me or can you feel someone about to be hung out to dry
It wasn't him either brain box. How about you go comment on something you have a clue about.

Game from what I understand and my knowledge is far from perfect, it seems that a member decided to hit la ketchup with their attack group, two MOs agreed it would be a good idea and brought in main stream Fury to help by the time it launched there was no Executive online, I came on at ETA 5 and recommended it be recall but started a calc, it was clear we’d lose the first tick but it was gambled that the LDK defense would mainly be over burned fighters against our mainly heavy fleet (A fatal error) and that much of the LDK defense would be faked. Mistakes are made I just hope those responsible apologize for screwing up.

Last edited by Hicks; 13 Nov 2002 at 01:25.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:19   #14
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by branko

Sid was probably order attack but I dont think he give order of staying.
hmm I personaly think sid is not that stupid (perheps he is one of great startegyst,but also great manipulator) that dont see what will be resault of fight.This is in my point n00b mistake.Even without calcing it was clear that top 1 has good cover.
The calcing was probably the part that failed. It is very hard to make a descision based on a bad calc.

hAl
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:24   #15
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Once the attack was actually launched, the only available choices were bad ones - recall and face the possibility that some attackers don't make it on in time, or land and face the possibility of getting hammered.

Once the fleets were actually underway, there was very little that could be done about it.

As an aside, I remember Deus trying a similar attack in r6 on the #1 planet, 4:5:13 (Sliekas). The attack failed rather badly, with similar results. Since then I have never really seen why anyone would even attempt such an attack - if you have to send so many ships to give an attack a chance of succeeding, it's because you don't have enough of advantage over the enemy to begin with, and thus shouldn't even be attempting it. The only time I can ever recall such an attack succeeding was the attack on Storebo in r6, and that was only a success because his fleet was caught, which wouldn't even have happened in this case.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:25   #16
Dragoon

Quote:

Ahhhh right then, so no-one in the Exec Team realised that Fury had how many millions of points worth of ships going to the #1 planet?

Glad to see the gap between Execs and 'members' is still as strong as ever it seems.
It sure isnt anything like Wrath r5.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:28   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
It wasn't him either brain box.
Just reread everything and I know where I got it from now but I missed a line
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 01:52   #18
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
it was gambled that the LDK defense would mainly be over burned fighters against our mainly heavy fleet (A fatal error) and that much of the LDK defense would be faked.
We made that mistake at SE :-/

For all the heavy ships you send, there are riduculous amounts of Xand about this round. They fire first, and it hurts.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 02:48   #19
ado

Nice explanation Hicks... and a good one, its something any alliance could have done.

I wonder if there are any regrets taking those ex-Adelante members in who seems to be reponsible for much death and destruction.. only unfortunatly for them.. and now fury.. their own.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 03:42   #20
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

We made that mistake at SE :-/
Actually the BattleCalc on the SE-battle was done based on milscans of every defender, and while it was missing 100k ships (from the 'worst case' scenario - gamble on defence being partly fake) losses only shifted by a million or so. Decision to land was done due to one of the attackers being offline. Balance was shifted more due to attackers that had to pull due to RL reasons.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 04:03   #21
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ya it happened last round too didn't it?
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 04:16   #22
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
Are we going to see more ownage tonight??????
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 04:32   #23
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
What I dont understand is how today I hear Kile saying pld I lost all my ships at La Ket then in the next breath says he sent 500 vultures only.

Appears a few other people did the same and a lot from kiles attack group did the same. Hicks says no exec was online.... last round kile took pains to tell me he was an exec on duty.

So just to clear it up is kile an exec?

Also why did so many "large" fury planets send fake fleets... some even sending/recalling when it was obvious such a large launch that needed committed attackers. Perhaps if they sent real fleets the death of ldk planets would have been greater and the small/medium fury planets that sent wouldnt have been slaughtered so badly.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 04:33   #24
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

ie, the normal fury peon cant think of his own?
On the contrary, I think Hicks' quote implies that they CAN think on their own, but only choose to do so occassionally.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 04:53   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator
On the contrary, I think Hicks' quote implies that they CAN think on their own, but only choose to do so occassionally.
and when they do, the result tends to be total disaster?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 04:55   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
What I dont understand is how today I hear Kile saying pld I lost all my ships at La Ket then in the next breath says he sent 500 vultures only.

Appears a few other people did the same and a lot from kiles attack group did the same. Hicks says no exec was online.... last round kile took pains to tell me he was an exec on duty.

Also why did so many "large" fury planets send fake fleets... some even sending/recalling when it was obvious such a large launch that needed committed attackers. Perhaps if they sent real fleets the death of ldk planets would have been greater and the small/medium fury planets that sent wouldnt have been slaughtered so badly.
R7 Kileman was a Wrath Military Officer
R8 Kileman is a Fury Military Officer

Long time no see by the way
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 04:59   #27
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
if you have to send so many ships to give an attack a chance of succeeding, it's because you don't have enough of advantage over the enemy to begin with, and thus shouldn't even be attempting it.
True.

I wonder what the hell are they thinking.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 05:06   #28
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
R7 Kileman was a Wrath Military Officer
R8 Kileman is a Fury Military Officer

Long time no see by the way
Thanks m8.... btw next time you are in Aus come to my place and the first beer is free .... and probably the second and third and .......

(The offer is to Hicks and not kile )
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 05:40   #29
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

and when they do, the result tends to be total disaster?
hehe....I couldn't rightly say much about that, but it seems to be so, yes.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 08:13   #30
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Werent this Sids words:

"The easiest attack to defend is an attack on one planet."

hehe
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:03   #31
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I'd venture to guess there's at least two possible senarios:

1) people are greedy.
2) the average player in Planetarion (disregarding alliance status) has very little to no experience in full-scale commited launches.

The latter would be due to slightly different combat launch methods compared to non-random rounds*, as much as anything else.

*Which is through your average PA player having began in Rounds 3 or 4, learning to play with private galaxies and powerblock warfare.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:02   #32
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

No, last round your words were "who is the highest ranking fury online" I responded me, as all the execs/other officers were offline. That was about the time you told me not to let gread ruin my round

As for my own fleet. I had incomings 2-3 ticks before launching, so needed to keep my own fleet home to defend myself, and defend in gal. Thus I sent a fake attack fleet in the hope that the incoming would look overwhelming and defenders would recall in the last few ticks. I was also part of the first wave at 2.55, and my fleet from that didnt return until 14:00 in which I launched at another top LDK planet. That and I had an exam at 8.30am local time, and landing was at 5am-7am so I needed some sleep. But you really need to know all these personal details dont you

And im honoured you think I am an exec, but I am still just your favourite plain old Military officer

I was also not responsible for the attack, I just helped spam for attackers, and was against some of the 'ideas' that were used in the attack........
________
Ford F-Series Super Duty

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:06.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:01   #33
Outcast2k
Debonair

Outcast2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Glatze

Werent this Sids words:

"The easiest attack to defend is an attack on one planet."

hehe
Attack wasn't Sid's idea. And no, I don't know whose idea it was.

[02:29:37] <@Grendels> most of the people in my school don't know what unix is
[02:29:47] <Add> in all fairness why should they
[02:30:11] <Add> would probably get laid more often
R3 : Can't remember
R4 : 169:4
R5 : 29:16
R6 : 21:12
R7 : 14:23

Come and learn how to do naughty things in #cootie
Outcast2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:05   #34
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman

I was also not responsible for the attack, I just helped spam for attackers, and was against some of the 'ideas' that were used in the attack........
The "fake" attack eta 2 and 1 tick before main wave was stupid and was a large part of screwing up the whole attack...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:11   #35
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

The "fake" attack eta 2 and 1 tick before main wave was stupid and was a large part of screwing up the whole attack...
To put it bluntly (and I hope I dont offend anyone). They were some of the most 'questionable' tactics I had seen in my life.
________
No2 Vaporizer Review

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:18   #36
Neo
Pony

Neo is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what that meant too... !
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:21   #37
Cooling

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

Fang are "smrt"
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 12:27   #38
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
well, the idea i guess is that LDK tend to overkill defence on La Ketchup, so i'm guessing they went short ETA's hoping that the defence there would be Overburn and wouldn't be able to defend the main attack, taking out a large portion of the available defence.

As it happened we were expressively told not to overburn our defence and so the early stuff which was eta 6 by then, was covered easily by Fighters. The the late ETA stuff not only had the defence from the eta 6 and 7 defences, but also had 4 full ticks to gather enough defence, which turned out to be enough.

imho, the attack had it's merits but you've got to realise that we knew somethng big was coming by the fact we didn't have our regular amount of incoming, and therefore we had a lot of spare defence fleet.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 12:58   #39
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
imho, the attack had it's merits but you've got to realise that we knew somethng big was coming by the fact we didn't have our regular amount of incoming, and therefore we had a lot of spare defence fleet.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
Haha, even I who had no personal involvement in the battle at La Ketchup got told launchtimes of the main waves the fake first (allthough I did not know it would be afake) and the later main wave. Clearly is it difficult to keep a big attack secret but this time even the target was already out in the open before midnight the evening before he attack. Don't think you guys already saw less incomings around that time but i'm sure you already knew what was coming (including target and exact launchtime)

hAl
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:08   #40
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Security was indeed a problem with that attack. Even I had to schematics passed on to my lap 5 minutes before the fake attack was even launched. "So and so is gonna do this and then this and then this is gonna happen, I trust you won't tell anyone".

Well ofc I didn't, as my friends know they can tell me anything and if a secret is what they want, a secret is what they get. However, come on now...I'm not even involved in this war and I knew the LT's too. There was indeed pre-warning to some extent on the defending side I presume.

All in all....hmm...I don't think the organizer of this attack should be scolded too hard. Wasn't *that* bad...

And as far as the recall order being given a tick later than it should have been, let's be realistic. That many attackers/defenders and so many cloaked fleets. Unreasonable to even think a semi-accurate battlecalc could be constructed.

So many fake fleets are often used, you really never know what's gonna happen. When NoS destroyed a spy we caught, a very gigantic one even, heh...he didn't think the 10 defense fleets we sent were fakes. Sh*t happens. Better luck next time.

Why am I defending Fury/Fang.....sheesh....I really need to feed my inner child it seems....

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:08   #41
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Eeerm so will we hear nicks of BC's that organised this attack ? Or u feel ashamed ?
________
Mywebcamshookup

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:13.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:12   #42
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Eeerm so will we hear nicks of BC's that organised this attack ? Or u feel ashamed ?

Everything suggested so far seems to suggest Storebo is the culprit. Maybe he's just their scapegoat. Maybe there was a second gunman in the Ketchup Assasination attempt.

Storebo couldn't have done this alone. Kileman already admitted to fleet spamm0ring(even though he disapproved of the attack). Who we're the helpers? The people have a right to know!

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:36   #43
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut

Everything suggested so far seems to suggest Storebo is the culprit. Maybe he's just their scapegoat. Maybe there was a second gunman in the Ketchup Assasination attempt.
I think someone said it was not a Fury member who organised the attack. That would leave just FanG or RaH commanders I'd guess.

hAl
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 14:14   #44
Kileman
Commander

Rah had no part in it.

And trying to blame someone is a waste of time. The organisation was a combined allied effort, which was probably why it was such a fk up. No one took total control of accountability over the attack.

The only attack I was responsible for was the impromptu 2.55 fake wave.
________
New Jersey Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 15:07   #45
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Focht maybe? (judging from past mistakes...)
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:24   #46
Biggdogg
Grand Poobah

Biggdogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

As an aside, I remember Deus trying a similar attack in r6 on the #1 planet, 4:5:13 (Sliekas). The attack failed rather badly, with similar results.
That attack wasnt a total failure, as if it was one of the earlier attacks on him, it was the one that allowed us (meaning all involved sending ships, not just 1 alliance) to catch Storebos fleet, and I think a couple others from that gal, returning from defence. If your referring to one of the later attacks, i retract that

As for this "attack", really refuse to believe Sid ordered it, or had anything to do with it other than post launch instructions. He has more sense than to waste so many resources on 1 planet. Doesnt take someone playing to realize that.
Biggdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:38   #47
Lord_Dain

ok so 230 million fleet score was lost but noone organised an attack or is responsible

i know when i launch my ships at a planet I am responsible

but when 100+ people launch fleets noone is responsible...

erm..

ps. this is just about your egos; why does noone stand up like a man to admit this was a failure, everyone makes mistakes, so what is the f* problem? i just don't get it? is image and ego so important to people in this lame game?
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:39   #48
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Biggdogg

As for this "attack", really refuse to believe Sid ordered it, or had anything to do with it other than post launch instructions. He has more sense than to waste so many resources on 1 planet. Doesnt take someone playing to realize that.
I'd take a guess that Sid isn't the happiest person on earth about this, heh
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:44   #49
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i havent heard lil ol' siddie on this matter would like to know what he thinks anyway Fury ****ed up end of story, they'll be back, they always come back kiddies, look out R6....i say dont hesitate kill um now !!! else you will be too late : ) anyway good luck and for god sake leave me out of this
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:52   #50
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut

Storebo couldn't have done this alone. Kileman already admitted to fleet spamm0ring(even though he disapproved of the attack). Who we're the helpers? The people have a right to know!
uhm... tell me now..what is suggesting that I was the one organising this? I made a thread and said some stuff in a channel? I was even 1 hour to late for the launch... I'm just a peon in Fury... no more no less.. No MO/BC status at all... no executive status etc... heh.. just member =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote