User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:49   #1
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
DTA - We think we are Deus

The new aces of the propaganda front bravely exposing Fury.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:56   #2
nanner

please excuse us, we need something to do while waiting for TA :/
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:00   #3
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Comparing Deus with DTA is like comparing a Jaguar to a burnt out wreck located at the Brierley Hill Junk Yard, respectively.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:09   #4
nanner

is this where i make funny jokes about how its not nice to compare deus to a burnt out wreck located at the Brierley Hill Junk Yard?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:15   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Refer to Sig
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:18   #6
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by nanner
is this where i make funny jokes about how its not nice to compare deus to a burnt out wreck located at the Brierley Hill Junk Yard?
Is this where I point out I said 'respectively' meaning the Jaguar was Deus, and DTA was the burnt out wreck?

Tsk tsk

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:19   #7
nanner

you must remember zhil, on the boards one can ignore the parts of a post he doesent like
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:21   #8
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Well Im glad to see a triad of a war then, Titans vs FanG vs Adel....uh I mean 'Fury'
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:22   #9
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Comparing Deus with DTA is like comparing a Jaguar to a burnt out wreck located at the Brierley Hill Junk Yard, respectively.
And with DTA's successes of late, what does that suggest about Fury

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:22   #10
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ska
Well Im glad to see a triad of a war then, Titans vs FanG vs Adel....uh I mean 'Fury'
I want to see a board war.

Titans v DTA

Who can make the most baseless offhand derogitory comments about Fury in 2 hours.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:24   #11
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by N0VA

And with DTA's successes of late, what does that suggest about Fury
Success at what?

The comment is about Forum posting and all I say is a bunch of spammed blatent propaganda from the DTA camp. The only people who seem to think its good are people who already agreed with them.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:25   #12
Lord_Dain

Quote:

Is this where I point out I said 'respectively' meaning the Jaguar was Deus, and DTA was the burnt out wreck?

Tsk tsk
This is where our ships come to take ur roids, and load them up onto our Jaguars and Maserati's.

Now be kind and have your peons delete their lame threads.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:39   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain

This is where our ships come to take ur roids, and load them up onto our Jaguars and Maserati's.

Now be kind and have your peons delete their lame threads.
You are welcome to my roids.

They arent 'my peons'.

Perhaps you missed the fact I am not a Fury Executive.

perhaps you also miss the fact the 'lame threads' are started on the most part by DTA.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:44   #14
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Titans v DTA

Who can make the most baseless offhand derogitory comments about Fury in 2 hours.
Lighten up Germania
....Im just an old retired slut of a devils advocate
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:47   #15
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Whoever can roid Zhil deserves a medal
________
MERCURY MONTCLAIR HISTORY

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 20:56.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:57   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
INCITING PEOPLE TO ATTACK ME IS AGAINST FURY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh fk, I incited Lord Dain to attack me.

*blows up in a puff of black smoke*

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 00:14   #17
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DTA - We think we are Deus

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
they aren't worser than your fury promotion cheerleaders ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 00:16   #18
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
no one wants to go near his panty waste planet
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 00:39   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: DTA - We think we are Deus

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
:\
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 01:00   #20
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Deus were pretty much the crappest alliance I've ever seen. My opinions are based on the facts they had no idea about defending, their attacks were inept to say the least, there was no community spirit and for the latter half of the round it was rare you would ever see a DC/HC around. Perhaps if you saw the alliance rather than the hype you might have a different opinion.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 01:11   #21
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Success at what?

The comment is about Forum posting and all I say is a bunch of spammed blatent propaganda from the DTA camp. The only people who seem to think its good are people who already agreed with them.
Actually - if you refer to the quote I was commenting on:

Quote:

You will see that it does not directly pertain to Forum posting. If Zhil's intent was to comment on DTA forum posters, then you can ignore my response, as it deals solely with in game events.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 01:20   #22
IkARu$

Re: Re: DTA - We think we are Deus

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope

what a witty remark..

P.S: it's worse, not worser
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 01:47   #23
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Re: Re: Re: DTA - We think we are Deus

Quote:
Originally posted by IkARu$

what a witty remark..

P.S: it's worse, not worser
Wow, would you like a medal for your superb english skills?
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 02:13   #24
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Germaina, you didn't by chance save our old 'Perceptions of Deus Ex Machina' thread did you? Does anyone have it? :/
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 04:03   #25
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
:\

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 05:22   #26
K-W
Bored

Re: Re: DTA - We think we are Deus

Quote:

We started these threads?

We started any threads?

We brough Fury up?
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 09:07   #27
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mikay
Deus were pretty much the crappest alliance I've ever seen. My opinions are based on the facts they had no idea about defending, their attacks were inept to say the least, there was no community spirit and for the latter half of the round it was rare you would ever see a DC/HC around. Perhaps if you saw the alliance rather than the hype you might have a different opinion.
Since this thread was comparing DTA to Deus' propagandaskills on the boards, and since Zhil has a tendancy to stick stricly to topic, I presume that his post had nothing to do with the alliances performance in attack/defense.

Now, do any of you really doubt who would win in a rhetorical battle, Deus (AlbinoSqrl, ComradeRob, Lokken) versus DTA (BDB, Psi, Crazyspoon)?

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 09:30   #28
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: DTA - We think we are Deus

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

We started these threads?

We started any threads?

We brough Fury up?
nope but that doesn't mean u don't have ppl who post on treads.
and a lot of them are trolls like me

and for my english BLAME MY ENGLISH TEACHERS NOT ME

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 10:11   #29
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
this is boring.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:41   #30
K-W
Bored

Re: Re: Re: Re: DTA - We think we are Deus

Quote:

nope but that doesn't mean u don't have ppl who post on treads.
and a lot of them are trolls like me

and for my english BLAME MY ENGLISH TEACHERS NOT ME
Erm, we were not really talking on the boards at all. And certainly not promoting FUry when we did, and then some guys come along antagonizing us. All we did was respond to them.

How exactly does that make us promotion chearleaders.

We have nothing to promote. Were just answering descussions when they come up.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:00   #31
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava

Now, do any of you really doubt who would win in a rhetorical battle, Deus (AlbinoSqrl, ComradeRob, Lokken) versus DTA (BDB, Psi, Crazyspoon)?

~Pia
Between those 6 named I think Deus would win the propaganda war but DTA would leave with the roids.

hAl
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 00:29   #32
MysticYoshi

They'd never win vs my prettyness tho :)
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 04:02   #33
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

Between those 6 named I think Deus would win the propaganda war but DTA would leave with the roids.

hAl
Considering how lazy we are, you're damn right. I haven't had a good planet since R2

&Omega;
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 05:48   #34
Xavier March

Rob is probably the best planetplayer out of those 6 though
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 10:29   #35
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

i dont not agree on all points.
cant know about the attacks, coz since i joined i didnt bother too much about them, and i didnt like em either.
about defence: let me state this; i joined Deus just before war broke out on my then #1-galaxy. what does it say about Deus that i ended up as #1 in roids in my galaxy, altho i started 6k lower than requiem and a few k below prosaturn? i say i lost only roids coz at the 1st wave, Rob sucked all the Deus-def to him (i woke up too late) and his galaxy (Deus-flagship), and at the 2nd wave i had Lokken doing the BC'ing (never trust a Lokken with maths), the attackers died, but took a 76 of my roids .
apparantly Deus wasnt that bad in defence.
in community... i didnt really care that much about it, i had a vast group of mates in there, so i didnt care about anyone else.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 13:13   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Titans v DTA

I'm neither tits and DTA (god bless me) but I'd like to be in your bet aswell, cause I believe I can make the most "baseless offhand derogitory comments about Fury in 2 hours"

can I try?

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 13:49   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran

I'm neither tits and DTA (god bless me) but I'd like to be in your bet aswell, cause I believe I can make the most "baseless offhand derogitory comments about Fury in 2 hours"

can I try?

rgds Kj
You're far to weak in that area
I > *
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 14:50   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
What would the world be without boring Fury propaganda by Germ&Zhil?!?
WOULD WE SURVIVE WITHOUT IT????
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 16:50   #39
Black Knight
Mistu Member

Black Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Who are you? I was a DC in Deus for all of r6, it was far superior defensively then any alliance I've ever been apart of, including wrath in r7. Perhaps if you were apart of the alliance and stayed there for a decent period of time, then you might have an opinion. Other then that.. STEP OFF PUNK.
R1: 45:21 - No alliance.
R2: Did not play.
R3: 40:23:3 - DAG -> TSU -> ApC & HG
R4: 15:5:4 - ApC & HG HC (Joined Madcows Community)
R5: 37:4:6 (mad1) - BlueTubas
R6: 7:16:4 (mad1) - Deus Ex Machina DC
R7: 28:3:3 - Wrath DC
R8: c61 (3 exiles) - Madcows HC
R9: 36:10:4 - Madcows HC
R9.5: 28:3:1 - Madcows Defense Exec
R10: Did not play.
R11: x:x:x - Mistu
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 18:32   #40
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight

Who are you? I was a DC in Deus for all of r6, it was far superior defensively then any alliance I've ever been apart of, including wrath in r7. Perhaps if you were apart of the alliance and stayed there for a decent period of time, then you might have an opinion. Other then that.. STEP OFF PUNK.
Mangor was in one of our top galaxies, but rarely interacted with the alliance, and continues to bitch now - but never left us. If we were truly so bad, I don't see why he didn't just quit and go to another alliance. I don't recall any of the HC having anything less than healthy respect for him, unfortunate that he doesn't give any respect back.

&Omega;
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 18:58   #41
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel

Mangor was in one of our top galaxies, but rarely interacted with the alliance, and continues to bitch now - but never left us. If we were truly so bad, I don't see why he didn't just quit and go to another alliance. I don't recall any of the HC having anything less than healthy respect for him, unfortunate that he doesn't give any respect back.
Or in simple terms he is simply trolling. Perhaps he feels he was mistreated in some manner, or just has some natural animosity towards Deus.
Whatever it is - its rather funny and inacurrate.

Can't satisfy every customer

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 00:08   #42
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Perhaps he feels he was mistreated in some manner, or just has some natural animosity towards Deus.
Whatever it is - its rather funny and inacurrate.
Or maybe in his opinion, Deus were crap.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 00:35   #43
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Or maybe in his opinion, Deus were crap.
Then FLTTV must have been total **** my dear Scouse.

For 'crap' beat us.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 01:00   #44
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:

For 'crap' beat us.
Well, crap + flak + Xeta.

And Deus may have been the best alliance in the world, and his opinion could of still been that they were crap.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 01:02   #45
mikay

Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel

Not really true, and maybe we are both being unfair.

I respect that a lot of people put a lot of effort into Deus. I did interact a fair bit and still have my journal for that round. I kept a lot of the "thx for defending me" mails til I got to about 30. Almost always I gave Phlunk my defence cos I noticed it came back that way. Phlunk remains the best DC I have ever seen bar none.

Deus pre & post Xeta's war declaration were 2 different entities. After it kicked off the HC seemed to go inactive and with a lot of new recruits and nobody to beat them into shape Deus faded very swiftly. It's hard to criticise people over being burnt out but it's hard to see your whole alliance dissolve. It's then annoying to see all the propaganda about how great Deus are which is so far off the mark.

Fiddler, didn't you leave and join Ely? Soaked up the defence and missed all the real lean times at the end.

Zhil you were in fury, how do you know what it was like to be in Deus?

Also I haven't continued to bitch. I'v emostly bitten my tongue. Bottom line is I should have kept my mouth shut here too.

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 01:11   #46
mikay

Quote:

For 'crap' beat us.
Most of the latter part of the round I worked closely with several titans BCs & they were quality.

I also held the opinion (with many others) that Fury were the most dangerous alliance at the end of the round.

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 01:17   #47
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I also held the opinion (with many others) that Fury were the most dangerous alliance at the end of the round.
*cough bull**** cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 01:22   #48
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:

I just wish the round would have been 2 weeks longer so we could have turned on WP and NoS.

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 01:44   #49
mikay

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon

*cough bull**** cough*
It's opinion so I don't see how it can be bull****, and Fury are an alliance I really don't like so no bias there. Perhaps if you disagree you could state who you thought were strongest and why?

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 05:39   #50
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon

*cough bull**** cough*
You really have a complex don't you?

Are you so insecure that you have to call other's opinions bull**** just because they don't jibe with your opinions?