User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Oct 2007, 23:32   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
eXilition, whats going on?

internal disagreements?
civil war?

spill
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:07   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: eXilition, whats going on?

giving the community a chance? not like you deserve it, but my god you need it

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:12   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

When an alliance gets to big and uncontested, it feeds on itself.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:20   #4
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Kila has been made HC
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:34   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

i remember when ex fed on antigone

not a pretty sight

but seriously u lot its just makingroom for some untagged planets with higher scores to join

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:37   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

By the looks of it it seems like quite a few people have been kicked after some unnamed ex eXi HC organised an attack on an unnamed top 3 galaxy that had a few losses last night.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 11:39   #7
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
By the looks of it it seems like quite a few people have been kicked after some unnamed ex eXi HC organised an attack on an unnamed top 3 galaxy that had a few losses last night.
not really, but hey keep making other theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 11:59   #8
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Since when is weeding out inactives subject of rampant speculation?
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 12:22   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since it (whatever it is) happened on the same day as the FeNiX Event.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 12:33   #10
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I'd give them medals for attacking Fenix :P
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 13:07   #11
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

All exi members have been told that AD posting is forbidden.
So we need to wait for some exi hc's to make some statements...
Wich I doubht will happend.

But then again they have internal problems Maybe we will se an angels?
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 15:04   #12
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
So we need to wait for some exi hc's to make some statements...
Wich I doubht will happend.

But then again they have internal problems Maybe we will se an angels?
No we won't. And you are talking as if having internal problems never ever happened to any other alliance? Hell, i remember many alliances breaking down due to internal problems.
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 16:23   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

This is boring guys.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 17:00   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't remember this. Man those exi HC must be such horrible people
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 17:21   #15
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't remember this. Man those exi HC must be such horrible people
i prefer it that way tbh .. less insults being thrown around
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 17:31   #16
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
i prefer it that way tbh .. less insults being thrown around

yeh i prefer that one guy who runs all of eX accounts to not post on AD too it makes more sence xD

Unread 12 Oct 2007, 17:32   #17
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

If exil is dropping inactives, which they can do as they have plenty of room to manouvre .. i'd like to know what they concider inactive
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 02:25   #18
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

did everyone fail to notice that VS also gained members on the days after some of the eXil's 'left'?

word is that lockhead is assembling gosu into VS and using other VS members to run as flak to ensure gosu landings. but meh tis speculation so i wouldn't read too much into it
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 02:48   #19
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
No, we're just assuming that keeping internal eXilition things inside eXilition is probably a good idea.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 04:33   #20
necAnt

necAnt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph
did everyone fail to notice that VS also gained members on the days after some of the eXil's 'left'?

word is that lockhead is assembling gosu into VS and using other VS members to run as flak to ensure gosu landings. but meh tis speculation so i wouldn't read too much into it
suprisingly vs lost 2 members the last days and not got some, so what was your point again?
necAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 09:56   #21
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph

the clueless person of the round award goes to you
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 09:57   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's not rocket science. Probably just weeding out members that are not needed and then they can reclaim the roids. If they space it all out, it could provide nights of fun for the members in what is known as "The Reclaimer" phase.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 10:18   #23
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
the clueless person of the round award goes to you
Isnt there like a 72hour cooling off period from moving from Alliance A to Alliance B?

:/

PS. Hi Foxman.
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 11:11   #24
necAnt

necAnt is an unknown quantity at this point

It“s 48 hours
necAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 11:19   #25
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
giving the community a chance? not like you deserve it, but my god you need it

Mek
made me laugh
sad but oh so true...
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 12:34   #26
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

Good to see everyone still knows everything!
Poisoncoated daggers and afk-faking ftw!

\/
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!

Last edited by Furbie_Fanatic; 13 Oct 2007 at 12:42.
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 12:53   #27
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Isnt there like a 72hour cooling off period from moving from Alliance A to Alliance B?

:/

PS. Hi Foxman.
well he said we gained players the last days, when we infact lost two. so his intel ftw, and its not a well kept secret who/why ppl left exilition.

Lockhead had nothing to do with that

Edit: and for gosu using vs planets for flack... our members claim targets themself, if someone choice to team up with others, i dont see the problem in that
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 17:55   #28
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
No, we're just assuming that keeping internal eXilition things inside eXilition is probably a good idea.
You should be VS so how do you know ? :<
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 18:08   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

wasnt the ban on exilition people going on AD more about those who used to be in there, like robban who came on here sprouting absolute nonsense?
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 18:14   #30
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You should be VS so how do you know ? :<
I'm not VS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
wasnt the ban on exilition people going on AD more about those who used to be in there, like robban who came on here sprouting absolute nonsense?
robban was eXilition? That's new to me. I guess the next thing you could say was MaxMilliaN, but he seems to be posting here, so what's this ban thing you're talking about?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 18:16   #31
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it was someone who was a dreadful poster anyway. Im only half remembering it, and lets face it - its not that important anyway
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 18:30   #32
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

erm noone tells me to post or not hun

your posts isnt high class matrial either just more text

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 19:29   #33
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Why dont people make a thread about the planet fencesitting his way to #1 spot?. Would be much more intresting then this

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 10:06   #34
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz
Kila has been made HC
don't h8 da playa h8 da game
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 12:42   #35
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
so what's this ban thing you're talking about?
The regular half-assed, uneducated Phil^ (tm) flame based on a rumor he heard when the voices were talking in his head.
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 18:15   #36
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

two years ago it was true that eXi members weren't allowed to post, now it's not; so, stop listening to those voices in your head Keizari mentioned.
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 20:23   #37
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

posting bans have always been throughly ignored by me.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 14:38   #38
Tietäjä
Good Son

How on earth, Phil (or in fact anyone), can you keep on arguing eXilition members are banned from posting on the forums when they clearly are consistently trying to tell you different on the very forums you're claiming they've been banned from posting on?
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 14:43   #39
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
How on earth, Phil (or in fact anyone), can you keep on arguing eXilition members are banned from posting on the forums when they clearly are consistently trying to tell you different on the very forums you're claiming they've been banned from posting on?
cant you read?
Ive not said they are still banned fs, All ive said was that they were at one point and tried to remember the reason for it, for JBG's benefit.
it was Spritfire who said they were currently banned - and its him you should be directing your vitriolic hatred and flames toward instead of me.

Now keizari, can you see how youve put your foot well and truely in your mouth by prematurely leaping to assumptions and going on a personal crusade to flame someone?
You can apologise here, publically if you ever feel decent enough to do it and i shall accept your apology for what its worth.

Last edited by Phil^; 16 Oct 2007 at 14:49.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 14:49   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah, I was actually referring to the current round and making a sarcastic point of it given that I'm in exilition this round myself.
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 14:58   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
cant you read?
Ive not said they are still banned fs, All ive said was that they were at one point and tried to remember the reason for it, for JBG's benefit.
One point two years ago. Probably those times when roughly one fifth of the members that are now eXilition were back then. That's relevant and witty. Maybe they'd been banned ever since.

Quote:
You can apologise here, publically if you ever feel decent enough to do it and i shall accept your apology for what its worth.
Or I can anonymously slack on the rep bit? (Ps. you can do that too!)

The answer still remains the same to the question regarding the forum ban.

Quote:
The regular half-assed, uneducated Phil^ (tm) flame based on a rumor he heard when the voices were talking in his head.
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 15:02   #42
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
One point two years ago. Probably those times when roughly one fifth of the members that are now eXilition were back then. That's relevant and witty. Maybe they'd been banned ever since.
One can only wish they were still banned
Ladies and gentlemen - for your own amusement, PA forums is ashamed to present - Keizari and the swallowing foot act.
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 15:04   #43
Tietäjä
Good Son

You're really circle jerking with yourself there Phil.

edit. oh, and before you think I was eXilition back then (like robban was right!), I wasn't!
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 16:47   #44
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Its actually quite interesting how at first there were speculations about what happened in eX and now everyone seems to have settled with "giving the community a chance" or "gosu went to VS".

Both of them so blatently untrue. If eX wanted to give the community a chance then why only 8? they can surely still win the round if they kicked out 30 members so why not do that? would look impressive.

If gosu went to VS then why has eX not openly declared war on VS? i know i would if my allies stole members off me. More importantly how can VS actually lose 2 members if they take in a whole BG? The 3 days are clearly over by now.

Also where is 11:6:5 (coords allowed as the planet is gone?) the former biggest xan in the universe. Did his planet just vanish?

Why am i posting this? Am i genuinely interested? I would imagine i am not as i am a wellknown eX scanner. Then why would I start this question again? Is it to boast my ego?

WHO KNOWS?!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 16:54   #45
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

we all know you have no ego

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2007, 10:53   #46
pajacas

pajacas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Its actually quite interesting how at first there were speculations about what happened in eX and now everyone seems to have settled with "giving the community a chance" or "gosu went to VS".

Both of them so blatently untrue. If eX wanted to give the community a chance then why only 8? they can surely still win the round if they kicked out 30 members so why not do that? would look impressive.

If gosu went to VS then why has eX not openly declared war on VS? i know i would if my allies stole members off me. More importantly how can VS actually lose 2 members if they take in a whole BG? The 3 days are clearly over by now.

Also where is 11:6:5 (coords allowed as the planet is gone?) the former biggest xan in the universe. Did his planet just vanish?

Why am i posting this? Am i genuinely interested? I would imagine i am not as i am a wellknown eX scanner. Then why would I start this question again? Is it to boast my ego?

WHO KNOWS?!
u simply know the answers and want everybody to beg you to give the answers away
pajacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2007, 12:45   #47
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

didnt all the liths just leave?
Unread 17 Oct 2007, 13:18   #48
CBA
Mind-boggling

no i had confimed information stating otherwise

some of the eX HC/BC got sick of some members not being gay enough for them, i.e webcamin etc

so the main command team left as a point that the members better forget women and concentrate on men but their still in channels running eX etc

thats what i has confirmed so its 100% correct

Unread 17 Oct 2007, 16:48   #49
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
no i had confimed information stating otherwise

some of the eX HC/BC got sick of some members not being gay enough for them, i.e webcamin etc

so the main command team left as a point that the members better forget women and concentrate on men but their still in channels running eX etc

thats what i has confirmed so its 100% correct
finally someone with a clue! I as eXilition member can only confirm all this!
Unread 17 Oct 2007, 18:01   #50
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
finally someone with a clue! I as eXilition member can only confirm all this!
another confirmation, thanks Almeida