User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 19 Jun 2009, 04:05   #1
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ROCK r32

-= ROCK alliance for Round 32 =-

ROCK is entering Round 32 with a new experienced HC team and a strong desire to achieve more as an alliance moving forward. Last round ROCK finished 5th overall. We want to see ROCK become stronger in Round 32 and strive to do even better. We welcome new and old players alike, as long as they agree to follow our requirements, are active and have a desire to succeed. We encourage people to join from all over (i.e., Europe, North America, Asia and all points in between). This alliance is for everyone in all time zones. We have HC from Europe as well as in the USA.

[ ROCK's core beliefs are: ]

* Teamwork: We are strongest when we work as a team. We help one another grow and succeed. There is no favoritism in ROCK.
* Honor: Honorable play is more important to us than score. We do not betray our friends.
* Determination: We have been playing PA for 27 rounds. Times may change, but ROCK continues.
* Respect: We respect all PA players, regardless of their allegiance.
* Fair play: We do not cheat and we do not side for the sake of growth or profit.
* Community: ROCK is old and has many past members. They remain our friends and are welcome to stay in our community channels and join us in other games.

[ ROCK's requirements for members: ]

* You believe in and follow our core beliefs.
* You have a good attitude in the game and respect other players.
* You are IRC active for at least 3 hrs a day and respond to PMs and emails.
* You attack most nights of the week AND reserve a defense fleet, which you offer whenever it is needed.
* You do not take yourself too seriously and remember that you are part of a team that strives for a common goal.
* You are able to check your planet often during the day, including defense and attack fleets before they land and defence calls at night. No epic crashes in ROCK!

[ What we offer: ]

* We offer a respected and thoughtful style of play.
* We support our members with a website and forum, and tools to use in game.
* We provide daily scans, attacks and defense.
* We have stable well-organized HCs that are experienced and available to help. We hold a weekly 'HC hour' where we report back to our members and give them a chance to talk openly with our command.
* We are a strong community. Several times a year we even meet up in person at the legendary ROCK meet!
* We now present our members with challenges and targets to keep the round interesting and fun. Score and size do not have to the be the only reason to play this great game.

If you identify with this post and want to be part of ROCK, we welcome you to come to our irc channel #ROCK on irc.netgamers.org and talk to an OP.

Thanks and best wishes to everyone in Round 32.

on behalf of all the HC of ROCK
Crantor

If you don't enjoy what you're doing, then don't do it.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 08:32   #2
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: ROCK r32

Good luck ROCK i hope you will pwn Assmans new alliance
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 07:28   #3
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Experienced HCs? I think its all a lie.

We also offer cookies btw!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 08:28   #4
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

And who are the HC's?

Pt: Hand me some cookies! The cookies I get atm. are intangible
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 10:47   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor View Post
* Determination: We have been playing PA for 27 rounds. Times may change, but ROCK continues.
Are you the oldest alliance in PA then?

PS I enjoyed the format and colours of your post!
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 11:57   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Good luck in rd 32 rock , no tomkat fcrew and nd are older possibly hr aswell
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 14:55   #7
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I cheated (yeah I know we don't cheat), I took the recruiting thread from round 31 made a few minor modifications and put it out here for ROCK. The HC are inexperienced n00bs and it looks like ROCK needs all the help they can get. So take pity and join.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 01:49   #8
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

So if I join I can be HC?

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 12:04   #9
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

good luck to you rock, and you crantor i am sure you will do well this round

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 15:34   #10
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltsin View Post
And who are the HC's?
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 09:53   #11
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
Are you the oldest alliance in PA then?
no..that would be F-crew who have played every round since R1 uninterrupted.

Good luck ROCK.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 09:48   #12
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all

Good luck my friends.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 15:33   #13
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltsin View Post
And who are the HC's?

Pt: Hand me some cookies! The cookies I get atm. are intangible
Who knows, who knows. I'd scroll up to find out but I think I've been kicked from .private by now.

PS. Good luck guys.
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 14:15   #14
Teclis

Teclis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt- View Post
Experienced HCs? I think its all a lie.

We also offer cookies btw!

Where is my cookie? Did you eated my cookie? I wants cookie.

<<<<<< HE TOOK MY COOKIE!!!!
Teclis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 19:17   #15
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson View Post

There not that desperate gud luck rock

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 20:02   #16
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson View Post
I'll emoquit my current shitty alliance and join rock if MA gets to be HC <3
Unread 27 Jun 2009, 06:24   #17
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Thats arranged then Hk!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2009, 18:07   #18
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

Best of luck guys. ROCK ON!
Unread 1 Jul 2009, 13:24   #19
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
no..that would be F-crew who have played every round since R1 uninterrupted.

Good luck ROCK.
I believe that ND were formed before F-Crew, although I have no strong evidence.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2009, 14:45   #20
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
I believe that ND were formed before F-Crew, although I have no strong evidence.
ND were formed near the end of round 1, F-crew played the entire round.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2009, 21:50   #21
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

couldnt say either way, for arguments sake you all 'rock'

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote