User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2008, 22:17   #1
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Bridget Jones Diary

First off I want to say that I missed you all terribly while I had only limited accesss to the Internet.

On to the culture review.

After watching this show, I can come to only one conclusion. All the British people are clearly idiots.

Now, I don't mean that in a rude way, much like the British people are not trying to be rude when they say Americans are idiots.

I just noticed that the people in this movie almost in every circumstance acted in the most iditotic way they possibly could act, given the possible actions one might conceive.

I did notice that the only person who acted normally was a Tory lawyer. Since we don't have any Tory lawyers on this forum, I suspect we can rule all of you out as being people who might act in a normal manner.

What caught my attention is that most people in Western Europe, but especially in Britain, is that the American people are often judged by the shows produced by Hollywood about the American people. Not actual interaction with American people.

I have known many British people over the years, but most British people have not known Ameircan people.

All the British people have to judge American people by is those products that are much like Bridget Jones Diary.

No wonder the British think the Americans are idiots, and also no wonder the American people think the Brits as idiots.
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 22:54   #2
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: Bridget Jones Diary

Thanks for the pos rep, Phil. Did you hit the wrong button?
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 23:11   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Since we don't have any Tory lawyers on this forum
I know a lawyer NAMED Tory. His father played for the Raiders.

(Just trying to keep up the "Americans are idiots" tradition.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 01:15   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What caught my attention is that most people in Western Europe, but especially in Britain, is that the American people are often judged by the shows produced by Hollywood about the American people. Not actual interaction with American people.

I have known many British people over the years, but most British people have not known Ameircan people.

All the British people have to judge American people by is those products that are much like Bridget Jones Diary.
Well there are a lot of people (myself included) who think that a culture can be judged largely on the art it produces. Judging America by American TV/movies is fairly reasonable because ultimately the popular American shows/films are the ones which appeal to a lot of Americans, and hence give a basic snapshot of the cultural zeitgeist. The same applies to the cultural output of other countries too. Obviously not all Americans are going to have the same attitudes/intelligence/whatever that you see on American TV shows, but judging the cultura of a nation doesnt imply a judgement about every person that lives in the nation - look at how (eg) the culture of the ancient Greeks/Romans is assessed based on the work of a handful of intellectuals without anyone implying that actual Greek shopkeepers had much in common with the characters in Sophocles plays. Similarly you can probably make a good judgement about the British mentality based on the content/form of popular British cultural products; Bridget Jones may not be the best example, but download some episodes of Eastenders/Big Brother or an average popular newspaper.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 08:52   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
much like the British people are not trying to be rude when they say Americans are idiots.
wrong again.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 12:48   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Bridget Jones Diary

Quote:
No wonder the British think the Americans are idiots,
I would never say Americans are idiots, but clearly they are quite foolish for letting people like you freely interact with the outside world.

In Britain, we generally keep people such as you closeted away in places like Norfolk, Wales and Cornwall, where they can inbreed to their hearts content, and where they shall never be bothered by such concepts as 'the foreign', or the intricacies of modern society. In your country, you are given the freedom to roam and mingle and unsuccessfully grapple with challenging notions, like indoor plumbing, and words that are longer than three letters.

Plato would, I'm perfectly sure, be quite shocked.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 15 Feb 2008 at 12:57.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 15:26   #7
Texan
Prince of Amber

The odd thing about your observation, MM, is that not only am I allowed to interact with the outside world, I get paid handsomely to do so. Of course, I am not paid to interact on this forum. I act a bit differently here than I do when I am being paid. Here, I can tell the absolute truth about what I think of the people in our allied nations. When I'm being paid, I can't say that the British people appear to be idiots based on movies that I have seen.

In my personal interactions with British people over the last 20 years, I have found them to be friendly, mannered, intelligent and accepting.

In my interactions with British people on this forum over the last few years, I have found them to be quite ignorant, hostile, rude and unworthy of consideration as part of the human race.

Wierd, huh?

Maybe it's just you guys, and not the normal British people that give the British such a bad reputation in the world.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 15:32   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The odd thing about your observation, MM, is that not only am I allowed to interact with the outside world, I get paid handsomely to do so. Of course, I am not paid to interact on this forum. I act a bit differently here than I do when I am being paid. Here, I can tell the absolute truth about what I think of the people in our allied nations. When I'm being paid, I can't say that the British people appear to be idiots based on movies that I have seen.

In my personal interactions with British people over the last 20 years, I have found them to be friendly, mannered, intelligent and accepting.

In my interactions with British people on this forum over the last few years, I have found them to be quite ignorant, hostile, rude and unworthy of consideration as part of the human race.

Wierd, huh?

Maybe it's just you guys, and not the normal British people that give the British such a bad reputation in the world.
Either that, or you present your politics on a message board on a hostile manner behind a mask of anonymity, to others doing the same, and the responses people bite back if you raise them in other, face-to-face situations you recieve with both barrels here. Your failure to engage in any of the banter on the forums and go only for contentious debates with bigoted views probably doesn't help you there. I'm sure you're lovely and approachable outside the internet. On it, you're exclusively judgemental and antagonistic, which I'm sure adds to the effect.

Just saying.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:03   #9
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's a nice approach Texan but in future you'd be wise to take nodrog's advice because then you can properly claim that Britons are clearly dangerous to the otherwise healthy genetic world-stock and should therefore be contained by genetic tagging, pre-emptive strikes and other stratagems for the benefit of all the peace-loving and spiritually pure people of planet earth. You can probably include Americans in that as well but I'd advise that you concentrate on one thing at a time; two threads perhaps?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:41   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Bridget Jones Diary

Quote:
Well that's kind of weird, because that's what just about everyone on the forum broadly thinks of you at the moment.

Mabye if you didn't behave like such a moronic, childish shit, whose only effective contribution to the forum over the last few years has been generally to make dickish threads like this one, then people would be a bit more friendly towards you.

Just a thought.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 15 Feb 2008 at 16:48.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:53   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Well that's kind of weird, because that's what just about everyone on the forum broadly thinks of you at the moment.
I endorse this. Texan is a fatuous shit.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 17:33   #12
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why were you watching this film?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 17:34   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No wonder the British think the Americans are idiots, and also no wonder the American people think the Brits as idiots.
It's a good job that neither country is involed in global conflicts which could cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. Oh wai...
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 18:52   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, the best way to judge civilisation is chicklit
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 19:12   #15
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, the best way to judge civilisation is chicklit
Ahem, movie adapted chicklit.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 19:49   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
First off I want to say that I missed you all terribly while I had only limited accesss to the Internet.
Quote:
We missed you too.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 21:21   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I would never say Americans are idiots, but clearly they are quite foolish for letting people like you freely interact with the outside world.

In Britain, we generally keep people such as you closeted away in places like Norfolk, Wales and Cornwall, where they can inbreed to their hearts content, and where they shall never be bothered by such concepts as 'the foreign', or the intricacies of modern society.d.
America does have these kinds of places, it's called the Mid-West (Kansas, Nebraska, etc.).

I remember being in a BBQ restaurant out there once, when I was ordering, one of the other waitresses ran up, pushed the other one out of the way and, with a wild and excited look in her eyes, said

"Say, are you a foreigner? I've never met a foreigner before. Could you say something, I just luuuuuuuuuuurve your accent, it's just aaaaaawesome"

The other waitresses didn't say much, seemed to me they were just waiting to listen to my "aaaaaawesome" accent some more.

There are plenty of people out there that have never seen the sea. On easked me what it looked like, all I could think of was:

"Think of a lake, just bigger, much bigger. With salt in it. And fish, lots of fish."

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 22:03   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the jist of this thread is that both Britons and Americans can be idiots and Texan is as shit as he ever was, I'm not sure there's much to be said
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 23:51   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
no offence but you only have a bad reputation in the world if people are willing to fly planes in to your buildings and make them fall down.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 00:19   #20
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
no offence but you only have a bad reputation in the world if people are willing to fly planes in to your buildings and make them fall down.
Exactly. Also when people shoot their female relatives in the kneecaps when they fall in love with your soldiers. Oh, wait that was northern ireland...
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 00:23   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Exactly. Also when people shoot their female relatives in the kneecaps when they fall in love with your soldiers. Oh, wait that was northern ireland...
how are your schools doing?

(you work in propganda you play this game - what the **** did you think you were doing pretending britain had a bad reputation?)
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 00:32   #22
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
how are your schools doing?

(you work in propganda you play this game - what the **** did you think you were doing pretending britain had a bad reputation?)
My schools are doing very well. We do seem to have a small problem with huffing at the moment, but we are working on it.

I don't deal in propaganda. I deal in truth. Lawyers do propaganda. Public relations does truth.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 00:38   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
My schools are doing very well. We do seem to have a small problem with huffing at the moment, but we are working on it.

I don't deal in propaganda. I deal in truth. Lawyers do propaganda. Public relations does truth.
lawyers do functionality. lawyers are just part of a legal system.

you do spin for a purpose. you charm people for a living (we shall leave aside for now how bad you are at that task)

"huffing"

?

"huff"

"ing"

I find that an odd way to describe consistent campus based shootings.

I may have seemed heatless for slapping you in the face with the truth over 9/11. but I stand by my belief in the shock value of what I did. I feel heartless for doing it.

to describe children with guns shooting even more innocent children as "huffing". what we have seen so often and so frequently in the last year (particularly the 3 incidents in the last week) as "huffing".

I question what you are.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 00:44   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Public relations does truth.
I never knew you were a comedian.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 01:06   #25
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So stop ****ing coming back.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 02:05   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I used to think highly of the British until I went to Rimini and Ibiza. Most Britons were either tattoo'd, fat, hideously ugly or all of that at the same time. Seeing those girls in extremly short skirts, drinking until they dropped, getting into fights with eachother and shagging everyone they could really forced me to adjust my views.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 02:13   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I used to think highly of the British until I went to Rimini and Ibiza. Most Britons were either tattoo'd, fat, hideously ugly or all of that at the same time. Seeing those girls in extremly short skirts, drinking until they dropped, getting into fights with eachother and shagging everyone they could really forced me to adjust my views.
said no did they.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 02:17   #28
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
said no did they.
I've had a loads of fun. The best part was that they often just assumed that I couldn't speak a single word of English. So the imagined language barrier speeded things up quite a bit.

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Feb 2008 at 02:29.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 02:46   #29
Alessio
deserves a medal

You wouldn't believe some of the things i've seen there. I'll never forget the night when some Irish bloke I was with let himself get sucked off by a travestite. I remember him saying he wouldn't find anything better anyway and he had shoot his load somewhere. :crymeariver:

I still have the image burned into my retina.

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Feb 2008 at 03:09.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 12:37   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I used to think highly of the British until I went to Rimini and Ibiza.
Oh hey, selection bias.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:19   #31
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Since we don't have any Tory lawyers on this forum
Yahwe is a lawyer who votes for the Tories

So, since you just claimed that he would be the only one on this forum "acting normally" and he has called you an idiot, you must be an idiot. Right?
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:30   #32
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yahwe is a lawyer who votes for the Tories

So, since you just claimed that he would be the only one on this forum "acting normally" and he has called you an idiot, you must be an idiot. Right?
Owned.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:33   #33
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

i am so glad my kids wont be going to school in america , having to buy three bulletproof vests could bankrupt me .

oh and public relations does truth , do us all a favour and get real , your not dealing with some inbred midddle americans now you plank , because unlike them we can handle the truth and we berlieve it and not the jumped up bullshit you idiots think is the truth

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:54   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jews did 9/11.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:58   #35
All Systems Go

Quote:
You wouldn't believe some of the things i've seen there. I'll never forget the night when some Irish bloke I was with let himself get sucked off by a travestite. I remember him saying he wouldn't find anything better anyway and he had shoot his load somewhere. :crymeariver:

I still have the image burned into my retina.
You could have, you know, umm...

not watched!