User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Jan 2008, 00:17   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
AD neg reps

now iam not moaning about the idea and system of neg-repping BUT as the idea seems just, fair and interesting and a good way to express views and opinions, however if i may just show some of the lame negreps i have received and how badly this system has been used and abused it just creates a bad atmosphere...

All the people neg repping seem to be AD flamers, moaners, whiners, who get their pos reps from GD then come here to dish out their neg reps on people who are not so well known in the community which makes it truely lame.

' Favorite HC 15 Aug 2007 09:45 Kargool You deserve a negrep for even mentioning him '

^^ Thats for mentioning a good friend and key member on the community, ChronoX....

' Round 23, the most... 11 Oct 2007 22:39 SilverSmoke get out '

' eXilition, whats going... 17 Oct 2007 14:55 Hude something funny <-----------------------------------------------> you '

i mean look at that, Hude that is just unnecessary

' ToP 3 Most Hated... 12 Nov 2007 05:07 SilverSmoke holy shit you are lame '

dunno this SilverSmoke but he just dishing out neg rep and abuse for no seemingly blatant reason, just for self satisfaction

' ToP 3 Most Hated... 12 Nov 2007 13:48 Hosie Troll or just retarded? I cant decide '

' ToP 3 Most Hated... 12 Nov 2007 13:48 Hosie Troll or just retarded? I cant decide '

and check the newest, utterly lamest one out...

' R25 politics! 23 Jan 2008 20:52 _Kila_ please kill yourself '

Now thats bad enough but there is also people out their, unbelievable!!! who are indeed negrepping leaving no comment of why, just to make someone look more red, i.e putting them in a worse place in the community..

Kargool again.

mz.

Stoom again.

Tesla.

So now these people have been named and shamed, hopefully resulting in being deleted from the AD discussion boared as their input is poor and unfair resulting in people not wanting to write on these boards.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 24 Jan 2008, 00:23   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: AD neg reps

mMmm very interesting, yes. Is this a recurring problem?
Unread 24 Jan 2008, 00:40   #3
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

didn't I mention DIE in my negrep?
That's pretty constructive for a person like you, I'd say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
their input is poor and unfair resulting in people not wanting to write on these boards.
nqp.
Unread 24 Jan 2008, 00:43   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no reptalk allowed on this forum - you know the rules.

please don't do it again, I can't be bothered with the moderating