User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 05:46   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Comic Need

"**** off and go home"

well thats the most constructive thing i can think about comic need 2005. Please join me with your thoughts...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 09:15   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Comic Need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
"**** off and go home"
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 15:42   #3
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

hmm looking back at that post i made when completely pissed last night, it looks like i managed to combine the crapness of Comic relief and Children in need into something called Comic need. Wish the bbc would take note instead of insulting us with those two crap nights of tv a year
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 17:24   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Isn't it comic relief?
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 18:55   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

delete thread ban user.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 23:05   #6
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry, I think I must have misheard you there; did you really say that your viewing schedule is more important than children's lives?
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 16:02   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richpur
I'm sorry, I think I must have misheard you there; did you really say that your viewing schedule is more important than children's lives?
I'd agree.

I don't know any of the children, I'm not one of those children. Why should I have to put up with complete trash on the TV just so that some kid who's dying can live an extra couple of years.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote