User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 22 Mar 2005, 14:04   #1
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
[witty thread title]

Randomness thread. Not even by popular demand!

You want the rules, you ask.
You know the rules, you start!

I'll try and show these other DMs how fast they really ought to DM
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 15:17   #2
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: [witty thread title]

Rules?
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 15:39   #3
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

*Runs around screaming*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 15:44   #4
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Richpur
Rules: You create a character, a world, whatever. I DM and try to kill you. If you post good, I might not kill you!

Crazy
A giant fist slams you into the ground. You bleed and suffer
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 15:50   #5
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Ow

*Bites the giant hand*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 15:51   #6
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Crazy
An annoyed voice grumbles from high up in the sky. The hand goes away, instead you see a giant magnifying glass, in the sky right above you. It is getting warmer.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 15:53   #7
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

*Puts on some sunglasses and some factor 99 sun cream. Then gets out a towel, lays it on the floor and starts sunbathing*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 15:56   #8
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Crazy
A gust of gasoline hits you
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 16:48   #9
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

mrmao then lights a match and tosses it at crazy
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 16:56   #10
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Richard is about to enter the thread through a Portal Of Incredible Brightness™ when his mobile rings. The name on the screen makes him frown al by itself, the finance department.

"What is it?" he asks, feeling rather irritated at the interruption of his entrance.

"Uh, the license on the Portal Of Incredible Brightness™ expired last week sir; and they won't sign the new contract."

"Riiight..." Richard growls.

"We have managed to get you a new portal though sir, remarkably good price if I may say so sir."

"And what is this portal?"

"The Portal Of Inconceivably Large Numbers Of Small White Mice™ sir."

"The... Pardon?"

"The Portal Of Inconceivably Large Numbers Of Small White Mice™ sir."

"..."

"It was a very good price sir."

"..."

"Best I could find anywhere sir."

"..."

"Sir?"

"You're fired Ashcroft."

"Really sir? Oh thank you sir you're too kin... pardon?"

*click*

Richard looks up at the Portal Of Inconceivably Large Numbers Of Small White Mice™ and sighs; it will have to do.

A ball of fur appears in the air a few feet above an otherwise rather uninteresting piece of real estate some distance east of an airborne magnifying glass. In a massive flurry of pink tails the ball expands until it touches the ground, releasing a flow of myriad albino rodentia onto the plain, as the last of the furry creatures scurries away into the distance Richard is left stood in its place, looking a little the worse for the trip.

A lone mouse drops out of the air a few inches above his head and tumbles to the floor, gives out a sharp squeak of annoyance at the delay and rushes off to catch up with its companions. Richard has a feeling it's just going to be one of those days.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 17:02   #11
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Bakan blinks*

*Bakan is suddenly twice the size of Fluffie.*

*Bakan kicks Fluffie in the genital region then walks away whistling.*
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 17:58   #12
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

mrmao
No interfering with others unless I say so!

You die and have to restart now

Richpur
I am dazzled. And as of such, you are too. You hear a voice. Accidently, you look outside while it speaks to you, though you are not entirely sure you understand it. Outside, you see a crowd of people, working with what seems to be a guillotine.

"Egality! Fraternité! Liberté!"

('xcuse me if the French is bad, m'kay)

Bakan
Time rewinds itself. You blink again, only this time, you are not twice the size of Fluffie. You are tied up, unable to move, blink or breath. Yes, you are dying.

And all you can do besides dying, is watching. And you watch, you watch Fluffie make out with j00 woman.

Game over. Restart?

(no serious offence here, of course)

All
In addition to the rules, since there are quite some new comers. I am God. This is my thread. Only things I want to or agree on happen here
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 18:43   #13
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

mrmao's match suddenly flew back at him, it caught him on fire and he died running around screaming.

He came back to life in a darck maze with a low ceiling. However god was nice enough to restart him with a plasma pistol(hopefully). he then set out into the maze hopeing to find a way out.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 18:44   #14
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richard looks at the guillotine and becomes aware of a strange neck ache; he listens to the people going on in a strange language while working on it. Feeling that the best way to get find out why it is there and who for is to ask, he goes outside.

"Entschuldigen." He starts to the bemusement of all concerned. "Umm..." he continues due to the bemusement of himself. "Ich habe meine hausarbeit verloren..." He suddenly notices that no-one else is following what he is saying. Stupid foreigners don't even understand a foreign language, so not giving up on them tooo quickly, he tries another one instead... "Magnum saxum habeo?" not getting any better here.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 19:28   #15
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Bakan feels anger.*

*Bakan's anger allows him to override time, kick death in the nutz, break his bonds, and start to do nasty things to Fluffie that involve pain, as follows below.*

*Bakan then proceeds to beat Fluffie within an inch of his life after breaking his bonds like they were wet tissue paper, then teleports Fluffie into the movie Pulp Fiction, specifically the part where the one mob boss is about to get *censored*, but that mob boss is then replaced bvy Fluffie, now powerless thanks to the rage enhanced powers of Bakan, and the boxer that Bruce Willis plays, well, let's say some influence from Bakan results in him leaving before the kick-ass katana scene, ergo leading to Fluffie getting *censored* by rednecks.*

Last edited by Bakan; 22 Mar 2005 at 19:34.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 19:31   #16
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakan
*Bakan feels anger.*

*Bakan's anger allows him to override time, kick death in the nutz, break his bonds, and start to do nasty things to Fluffie that involve pain, as follows below.*
Oh no no no no.

No!

You naughty little thing. Quit having such n0rty thoughts, there might be children reading this.

My thread. I'm God. It's in the rules

Anyhow.

Be nice. Restart, somewhere. Just be someone, do something.

(This used to be so much better in the old days )

Richpur
A flying saucer appears on the horizon. You find yourself able to zoom in, like the HEV suit in HL2 allows Gordon Freeman. There appears to be an angry alien pilotting the flying saucer!

mrmao
No plasma pistol

You hear eery sounds. The floor, is icky. You are happy you do not know the source or even what the icky stuff is. It just feels wrong... And you can know, you are not wearing any shoes.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 19:31   #17
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough
Kill the speck! Go on, I dares ya!

A tiny speck of dust floats lazily through the air, as tiny lazy specks of dust are wont to do. It floats peacefully, bobbing up and down in a brief eddy, twirls majestically through the air and even pulls off a triple spin backflip; it would have been impressive, were it all not just a complete fluke caused by the minute pressure differential caused by a small butterfly flapping its wings--for the very first time mind you--some fifteen meters away.

Nearly thirteen thousand miles away another, equally lazy and equally tiny, speck of dust is going about it's speckish existence, when someone--quite without warning--inhales it. Finding itself trapped in the secretions of a biped's mucous glands, the speck of dust laments its existence, pouring out it's woes to the universe. The universe, being many, many, many times larger than anything else--and also being an utterly selfish bastard--completely ignores the speck's plight.

Meanwhile the bipedal mammal who was unfortunate enough to inhale the speck, suffers from a sudden and particularly violent bout of sneezing; ejecting the still lamenting speck at a speed exceeding 200 miles per hour.

The speck rejoices at it's newfound freedom and celebrates in the traditional way of tiny lazy specks of dust; pulling off a duadruple spin, double backflip, with tuck. Before going on about it's tiny, lazy business while challenging the universe to do it's worst...

[ooc] Hahah! A pathologically absurd character (in the form of a speck of dust) and flagrant misuse of "--"ses...[/ooc]

Last edited by Spritely Zombie; 22 Mar 2005 at 19:37.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 19:36   #18
Bakan
To Old to Die......

"Do something, do someone, hmmm...."

*Standing outside the pawn shop where Fluffie is currently getting the full "treatment" from the two rednecks while within the changing movie of Pulp Fiction, Bakan blinks into the room where Fluffie is several dozen poisonous snakes, a dodo, and a violin, while contemplating his next move, thanks to the powers of enraged fiance that flows through him, a power which none can withstand, only beg for forgiveness.*
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 19:42   #19
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Bakan
No no Mr. Bakan, your request for Fluffie-like abilities in this thread has been denied. There shall be no more erotic fantasies about me, in return I shall let your fiancee be untouched, so to speak...

Now go and be a nice postman on a quiet afternoon or something, m'kay?

Gokan
You and Richpur try too hard to make me think

A gust of wind picks you up and takes you along for a miraculous voyage around the world. Just as you pass Hawaii though, you hear your nemesis call out your name...

In the distance, you see him. The Vacuum Cleaner of Ultimate Doom.

OH NO!
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 19:53   #20
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richard can't help but wonder exactly where his eyes picked up this weird zoom facility and begins to apply it to other uses, such as examining a lady on the opposite side of the crowd who looks suspiciously like Bakan's fiance and is wearing a somewhat flamboyant dress that appears to be made entirely of white mice pelts... He then remembers that focus isn't a problem and zooms in on someone near him until the face texture begins to pixelate.

"Low budget universes." he grumbles to no-one in particular, then remembers the angry alien bloke.

Well, less "remembers" and more "is nearly landed on by"; saved only by the timely intervention of a passing bird crashing into the strings. The craft wobbles in mid air, swinging violently from a point further up in mid air where the bird is stuck writhing about in the increasingly tangled lines.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 20:36   #21
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Occ/well at least i have clothes/Occ

As he slinks down the darkened corridor in some sticky substacne without shoes he starts to pray under his breath.
"Oh mighty Godfluffie what did i do to deserve a dark maze?"

As he reaches a intersection he hear noise coming from on of the branches. Considering what had already happened this morning he decided to head in the opposite direction of the sound.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 21:00   #22
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

The speck, hearing the primal cry of the evil one, formulated a plan of such ingenuity, cunning and bravery that the universe itself could not fathom it; since the universe had trouble with the relatively simple matter of time-travel, this wasn't as much of an achievement as one might be led to believe.

Catching a ride upon a low-pressure zone the speck hurtled down--down towards the warm tropical beaches and palm trees that made up the fair paradise of Hawaii. His descent was arrested suddenly, yet gently, as he came to alight upon the bosom of an overly-buxom young lass. From his great, high--and somewhat enviable--perch he did announce his plan to the salts of the sea and the sands of the beach.

"My fellow specks and grains! Too long have we been terrorised by the forces of He Who Shall Devour All. Too long have we meekly awaited our fate, hiding both upon the ground, in the seas and upon the many currents of the wind," He paused, seemingly for naught but dramatic effect, "Well my brothers and sisters, the nemesis of us all approaches. And I say we no longer hide, meekly between the toes and in the shoes. We may no longer count on the water to shield us, as it shall yield us to the Wet And Dry One. Even the air is no longer safe!" Another pause, there was mumbling among the sands and the salts and the specks. "But what can we do, you ask? We who are so tiny and insignificant that we are not noticed by the universe!? Alone we are indeed tiny and insignificant, yes. But together! Together we comprise almost an entire world! Surely the universe must listen to us if we all cry out as one! If we all cry out that 'WE SHALL NOT BE PERSECUTED ANY MORE!' That 'WE SHALL NO LONGER BE GROUND UNDERHEEL!'" The speck, getting wound up in it's own speech, continued. "And how do we do this? We fight! Destroy the oppressors! We are legion, and that fact shall give us the strength to topple The Vacuum Cleaner of Ultimate Doom. We shall have no need to fear it's name!"

The grains and the specks, even the salts suspended in the waves were silent and motionless.

"I go to War... Who is with me?" said the speck, as quiet as to have almost whispered.

As one the beach exploded into yells and screams and cheers--all of which were completely inaudible to the primitive mammals, fish, trees and birds of course. They began to assemble into ranks, units and battalions. Clods of sand, tank-like in their immensity rolled into motion. Salts, carrying swords and spears of water marched smartly out of the seas.

The speck beamed at his troops. "This way!" he cried as he launched back into the air. And so the speck marched his troops to war, the specks and sands did clog the hoover, such was their number and the salts and their weapons of water did attack the fabled Electricity that was the vacuum's blood.

Though many specks, both young and old, were vanquished; they were nonetheless victorious and remembered as heroes, plaques and monuments dedicated in their names. But what became of the speck that led them you ask? Of him, noone is certain.

Across the world, in the fair paradise of Hawaii--the place that will be remembered throughout all of speck history--A somewhat inebriated speck, finally escaped from the confines of it's most recent and yet greatest nemesis, the Glass of the Extremely Alcoholic Tropical Cocktail With The Paper Umbrella...
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 23:41   #23
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

D91 appears for no readily explainable reason, nor by any easily explanatory method. Wearing full steel plate armour he seals himself in an uncollapsible invincible bunker with an uninterruptable supply of essentials.

"Muahaha! Try to kill me now!"
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 01:35   #24
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough

Dave pissed and pissing against a wall, in such a state of delerium he has to lean with his head pressed against the wall. What a sticky situation, think of all the crazy things that could happen. I mean a whole banana tree could grow out of his back and start parading the human it has stuck to him.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 13:36   #25
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

*Crazy gets covered in gasoline*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 17:52   #26
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

No Dachi, the all-powerful Monkey King, Master of all he surveyed and second to no entity save the divine Monkey Gods, sat on the Coconut Throne in the Palace of the Canopy, enjoying the golden sunlight shining down through the chamber's natural roof of leaves. A pair of trusted Monkey Servants fanned him with palm leaves in the summer heat; they did little, but it was the opulence that No Dachi valued rather than their meager cooling effect. Something was troubling the mighty Monkey King, and he cast his mind about trying to remember what it was...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:00   #27
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

All, but Dachi
You die. Be simple, but creative-ish. And not too long. This thread was not meant for long posts. This thread is meant for simple randomness and even though I stated it before, it is not entirely about me killing you. Maybe hurting you. Or maybe just doing strange, silly, weird things.

Ok?

And I'm God in this thread. You are not

Edit:
I also don't want too much thinking
And I'll of course still kill/hurt you if I want. 'tis my thread, my party

Dachi
After thinking, and thinking, thinking, pondering, wondering and thinking some more, you decide to wonder and ponder some more. At the same time.

You can't think of it really.... But then...

A dancing banana appears in your court!

Last edited by Fluffie; 23 Mar 2005 at 18:07.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:08   #28
David91

D91 tries to fly by falling over and missing the ground. He performs this exactly how a bird wouldn't, and hurts his nose. Perhaps llama racing would be safer.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:09   #29
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

David91
Maybe it would. Maybe it wouldn't.
Your parents are calling though, telling you to come back into the house. It's getting dark outside...
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:10   #30
No Dachi

Rage coursed through the Monkey King's royal veins. One of the Bananas, the slave race that his Monkey Ancestors had finally subjugated after the Second War of the Jungle hundreds of years before, had dared intrude on the Royal Monkey Chamber! And now it had the impudence to dance! No Dachi leapt to his feet, flinging an outstretched arm in the direction of the Banana.

"Banana! How dare you taint the vision of the mighty Monkey King, King of all your Monkey Masters, with your foul form and your fouler dancing?!" The Monkey King demanded angrily, and, a second later, having not waited for the dancing fruit to answer: "Guards! Eat him!" Instantly, the Monkey Guards who had been standing at the side walls of the room with spears held ready began to close on the lone Dancing Banana, already drooling in anticipation of the delicious Bananaflesh.

Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:13   #31
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

No Dachi
The Banana does the least expected thing.

It turns Super Saiyan, including all the ground shaking, violent aura and screaming that naturally accompany such a power-up. With mighty balls of fire, it reduces your Guards to ashes, before it turns its now green eyes on you!

J-Kama-Ka-C
You, are having coffee. Your cup is empty though...
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:21   #32
No Dachi

Immediately, one of the Banana Servants, who had been standing at ease on either side of their Monkey King, having temporarily ceased fanning, let out a terrified scream.

"It is the One Banana, sent by the Monkey Gods to destroy us and our decadent civilization all!" He cried, "Flee for your lives!" And with that, he and the other Monkey Servant threw their palm leaves to the ground and escaped the Royal Monkey Chamber, leaping into the tree branches outside through the windows in the walls. Moments later and, with the surviving Monkey Guards having followed, No Dachi finds himself standing along in the room with the formerly Dancing Banana. The unphased Monkey King simply stares into his opponent's eyes for a few moments, then mouthes an ancient Monkey Mantra at the Banana, silently, but in such a way that the fruit would be able to read his words.

"Don't you know I'm hard-core?" He asked it, before throwing off his Royal Monkey Robe, revealing a toned muscular frame. He had been waiting for this day to come for a long time.

Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:30   #33
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazy woke up, somewhere he didn't reconise, with that awful, horrid, sandpaper taste in his mouth that you get after a very good night out.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:41   #34
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Crazy
Obviously you are in a bed. Better not check to see if you're with someone though............................................

J-Kama-Ka-C
Your cup is still empty. You are in a coffee-bar-shop-thingy. Y'know. You want more.

Maybe there are waitresses?

No Dachi
The One-Banana smiles, darkly. His face shifts into a black and red coloured one, with little horns running around the top of his head. Casting away a dark robe that suddenly hung around his shoulders, he draws some sort of metal cylinder.

His sinister smile remains, the glare in his eyes... threatening.

In the background, a choir accompanied by an orchestra starts. You recognise what they perform: Duel of the Fates.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 18:51   #35
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Whistling along, Bakan the evil postman comes across the next house on his list. Checking the name Fluffie, he smiles. Along with Fluffies stash of animal porn and BSDM catelogs, he adds a small little package, a nice mini-nuke that he made thanks to the internet and shady deals. Setting the bomb to detonate upon contact with Fluffie on it's outer casing, Bakan closes the mailbox and walks away, whistling the theme to Kill Bill*
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:01   #36
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

All
And leave me out of it. Unless I bring myself into it.

Bakan
You too.
This is not a Fluffie Bash Thread. This is a "Fluffie wants to enjoy himself and you may too if you want to" kind of thread.

So.
That again didn't happen

Instead, you are driving your car.. How exciting is that?!
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:06   #37
Bakan
To Old to Die......

What, of course this is a Fluffie bash thread. If Fluffie wants to enjoy himself, there is a wide variety of "adult-material" out there on the internet, and your right hand. 'Nuff said.

Now to the current episode.

Driving along in his Astro-Martin, Bakan smiles as he feels the wind against his face. Turning a corner smoothly, he sees up ahead, FLUFFIE!!!! Gunning the engine, Bakan accelerates rapidly, and strikes Fluffie, running him over. Shifting into reverse, Bakan then runs over Fluffie again for good measure, then pulls out a Berreta, and empties the clip into Fluffie, then drives off looking for a nice car wash and a pub to have a nice alcoholic drink, all the while whistling the theme to Kill Bill.

Oh yeah, I'm keeping this up until you post your ship in Onslaught and apologize for the fiancee post there. As of now, if I meet you in person, I suggest you run, and have on body armor.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:12   #38
David91

Ignoring his parents' calls, D91 leaps on to a nearby llama and sees if he can race around the entire world in less time than it takes for another llama to grow 2 inches of hair.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:19   #39
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakan
What, of course this is a Fluffie bash thread. If Fluffie wants to enjoy himself, there is a wide variety of "adult-material" out there on the internet, and your right hand. 'Nuff said.

Now to the current episode.

Driving along in his Astro-Martin, Bakan smiles as he feels the wind against his face. Turning a corner smoothly, he sees up ahead, FLUFFIE!!!! Gunning the engine, Bakan accelerates rapidly, and strikes Fluffie, running him over. Shifting into reverse, Bakan then runs over Fluffie again for good measure, then pulls out a Berreta, and empties the clip into Fluffie, then drives off looking for a nice car wash and a pub to have a nice alcoholic drink, all the while whistling the theme to Kill Bill.

Oh yeah, I'm keeping this up until you post your ship in Onslaught and apologize for the fiancee post there. As of now, if I meet you in person, I suggest you run, and have on body armor.
I told you I wasn't serious about the fiancee, but I apologise if I really offended you with it. Now quit the bashing. Fluffies have emotions too

After having killed someone, you realise it was... SANTA CLAUS !!

Looking behind you, you see a crowd, or rather, a mob, of angry kids forming. They look unhappy and vengeful

David91
The llama doesn't really race you though. It takes you to the house.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:29   #40
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Memories of the previous night start creeping back into Crazy's head. It had been a good night. An extremely good night. Lots of alcohol, and women, and music, and more alcohol. And more women. Very nice women.

Crazy rolled over...

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:33   #41
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Crazyboy
...and saw Paris Hilton, still asleep.... ...naked...
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:41   #42
David91

Noooo! Foul Beast!

*D91 jumps from his llama and then his house explodes unexpectedly, the shockwave sending him into space. On the way he finds various pills from allowedtobreathewithoutairomol to abletosurviveinazeropressureenvironmentprofen, which seem to be very useful in this situation.*
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:44   #43
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazy thinks he's died and gone to heaven.

Either that or his still very pissed. Either way, it was good. Very good. Crazy decided not to wake her and just lay there watching and very plesent sight.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:50   #44
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Seeing the crowd, Bakan does the only reasonable thing.

He pulls out a grenade from the glove compartment and throws it at the crowd, then burns rubber and races away from them.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 20:01   #45
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Mrmao here a scratching behind him. He turns and sees the generic biomonsterwithblades®. Mrmao snaps his fingers the monster stops. Mrmao then turns to the camera.
“Do you have a deep dark maze beneath your fortress of evil? Do you have pesky intruders? Well consider this; you could devote your deep dark maze to a maze of death (at this point the crew in the trailer cause Mao’s voice to echo evilly). For just Four easy payments of 1,500(insert currency here) you can own six of these bio monstrosities, two mega kill bots and team of engineers to change the maze to suit you desires of torture. Just like that.”
Mrmao snaps his fingers and the monster then pounces on him and rips him to shreads.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 22:24   #46
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Crazy
Still looking as if she's fast asleep, she farts. Badly. Really badly.

mrmao
"Aaaaannnnnddd.... Cut!" yells the director, giving you a thumbs up. His hippo assistant wobbles forward, belching around that it's a rap for today. You're free to go and.. well.. relax, prepare your lines for tomorrow. Or stuff. Whatever it is commercial-people do when not doing commercials, eh?

Bakan
A satisfying explosion marks the succes of your reprisal. As you back away, the coast looks clear. The road is all yours again... Except for that congestion a few miles up the highway.

David91
Your house certainly did not blow up and the llama did certainly drop you off. Stepping inside, forced by some unknown power, a white flash blinds you and you suddenly find yourself at Schiphol Airport.

Maybe this was just one of those days...
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 22:52   #47
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

There was a white flash, the type you always see in movies when something happens that the director doesn't want people to see and there was Flapjack, looking around the small alley he had been landed in.

This isn't Auir, now what did they do wrong?

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2005, 00:25   #48
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Seeing the congestion, Bakan swears, and pulls out his cellphone and dials a number.

High overhead in orbit, a ordinary satilite slowely adjusts it's orbit, and then starts to chage. Within seconds a large orbiting LASER CANNON is deployed and aimed at the congestion. Aiming for a few seconds, the cannon then fires, destroying the congestion up ahead of Bakan's Astro Martin. The laser cannon then retracts back into the satillite.
Unread 24 Mar 2005, 01:28   #49
David91

Annoyed at suddenly being in Holland, D91 attempts to find somebody who doesn't speak English so he can gesticulate to them about his troubles without them understanding.
Unread 24 Mar 2005, 07:06   #50
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Mrmao loved working of Overlord Inc., mainly because he was his own boss. When it came to being in the commercial though he always listened to the director. He whipped open his cell phone, his work day wasn’t over quite yet. He still had a meeting with some pesky spy, who would be insulted that Mrmao didn’t know who he was. Honestly though after the twelfth tuxedo clad spy who though he was invisible it was getting rather old.
The bright spot of his evening though was dinner meeting with one of his major clients Fluffie (BumBumBuuuummmm), he had developed the tech that allowed fluffie god like powers. Mrmao also gave fluffie his respawn technology. Probably needed a new base design, no biggie.
He placed the call for his helicopter, it was there in minutes, a few minutes later he was in his office getting comfy behind his desk before the spy came in.