User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:04   #1
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Campaign Headquarters for the Preservation of Good Roleplaying

It appears that was the massive overhall we'd all been waiting for.
Now what I'm going to say next may be contraversial, but...

Unfortunately all the threads seem to have survived.

Personally I was rather looking forward to the board getting a fresh start and being able to see roleplaying take back the high ground that is rightfully its own. Instead we still have threads appearing that rather than being 'Good Roleplaying' are little if any different from the 'Spam' seen on other parts of the forum. Also I was hoping that with the new start we could lose some of the institutionalised bureaucracy that seems to have developed itself into a towering edifice overshadowing the entire board.
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:11   #2
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Campaign Headquarters for the Preservation of Good Roleplaying

Here Here!!

*applaudes*

tis about time
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 02:36   #3
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts

The new format will take some time to get used too..........Used to it yay!
On a completly unrealated note: im getting bagged in english for my bad grammer, can you believe my teach but a red circle and a Question mark (?) around the word (LOL)...Can you believe this, and they call themselves highschool teachers...

You can never completely get rid of spam in the rp forum. No matter how hard you work, always people like....Nvm...Unless you get rid of everyone and clear the forum

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 02:51   #4
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

/me applaudes Richard
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 07:44   #5
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

*Agrees*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 10:24   #6
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

"Usernames have not been wiped and currently the forums have not integrated with the passport system. However this has not been ruled out entirely and we are working on a way to fuse the two together once more."

Here's hoping...

Also seems like they're planning to, send in the avatars, so much for the neighbourhood
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 11:58   #7
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

For now i suggets you be patient, this is just start of thigsn as you have no doubt gathered already. As has been said firstly the matter of adding systles, avatars etc have to be done.

But on another note isicne most of the forum has been transferred across in short term it would be possible for the moderators to delete any that are not wanted. Asusming at least more than few want , so it would be then better suited if for example a thread was created nominating thread for deletion, and then other people can post their views on that then. Well thats of top of my head and may not even come to anyhting but that possible solution that can be offered to you for now.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 12:59   #8
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

dude, do i have to reply to this or can i just keep feeling sleepy?
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 13:35   #9
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

oh wait, i realized i'm kind of okay with an entire shiny purge
that like purges all the stuff
so we can go and polute it, from blank.. or whatever you silly english speaking persons call it.. again!

maybe we'll be able to keep the spammage down
as well as teh sign up threads
unless they're kind of special, like the item comp hewitt had before his
y'know
should i shut up again now?
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:02   #10
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

I agree, less sign-up threads and less spam threads.

I'm for a total purging as well, btw.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:25   #11
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Well, perhaps not a TOTAL purge. Threads under 3 pages might as well stay, since they'd just be put up exactly the same again.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 16:15   #12
No Dachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
Well, perhaps not a TOTAL purge. Threads under 3 pages might as well stay, since they'd just be put up exactly the same again.
Name me some active threads which are over three pages...?

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 16:17   #13
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

rommey~!

oh wait..
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 16:24   #14
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ah, good point.

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 17:15   #15
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
oh wait, i realized i'm kind of okay with an entire shiny purge
that like purges all the stuff
so we can go and polute it, from blank.. or whatever you silly english speaking persons call it.. again!

maybe we'll be able to keep the spammage down
as well as teh sign up threads
unless they're kind of special, like the item comp hewitt had before his
y'know
should i shut up again now?
So I have a tendancy to draw things out a little bit...

I'm still new to this DM'ing stuff. Plus I'm busy.

I understand the 'institutionalised bureaucracy' concept you're talking about... I think. It's something to do with the 'DM posts then everyone else posts a reply then everyone posts once again then DM posts, etc' behaviour right?

Anyway, I'm still waiting for an example of this 'Good Roleplaying' that I keep hearing about...

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 17:48   #16
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

that's a point too

how come i never say those smart things?

(good roleplaying was back in the day when i was best roleplayer at those silly awards three/four times in a row? )
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 18:38   #17
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

rofl... ofc, how could we forget?

Seriously folks - just about every non-organised thread I've seen recently is either a place of mass drinking, dead or both.

Is it something in the water? Have we all adapted to a certain type of order and are unable to return to the freedom and chaos of situations devoid of institutionalised bureaucracy?

(Now THERE'S a philosophical statement if I ever saw one...)

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 18:53   #18
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

we should get some more hotels/bars and have them do quests, that will get out some of the better roleplaying (i hope, provided there isn't anyone around to do what i did to the regenade lightbulb back in the shifter hotel (1 or 2) oh and yes, i know that smashing that lightbulb using a thermonuclear bomb was a bit overkill, the second time a kitchen utensil escaped and we all chased it for 2 pages till someone caught up with it and slowed it down, then i caught and was tripped by a hunion, while i was carrying an anvil, no more kitchen utensil)

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 19:33   #19
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Good rolepying is relate to the person, instead of being made up of a single idea it is rather made up of multiply idea's, and so in effect it is neccasery to include more than one perosn opnion. Although this in relity is not a practicul idea to do nor is it the most simple of tasks to accomplish.
Looking at my own personell opnion I see good rolepaying as somthing that makes you look beyond whats on screen, letting your mind create ideas on how to respond putting your feelings into your writting. Roleplaying to me isnt the idea of it all being in fun, or taking it to serously letting it envelope my life, there is a fine line where one must obtain neutrality.

Looking at this realisticly though thats not really possible to acheive in masses, coming back to the current problem although as stated a purge would allow us to start from scratch, the ideas and legaices created by some still exist and shal contuie to live on in their own ways. On the other hand people being people would also still post what they like, or however they react within a given situation, giving rise to a aura of unpredictabilty. That being the case and like ive said as has been stated by other inderviduals, a purge is just the start, it must be taken further after that. Rather than letting ourselfs fall into old customs, we need to rethink out possibiltes. im sure you all have your own opnions on what makes good roleplaying and as not to get me wrong i am not disputing your claims, nor am i regarding them anymore highly than my own. I simple wnat to point out that we need to take into consideration other peoples way of rolepalying. Rather than sticking to a certain set style of ones allow otehrs to develop as well. The matter of control is the key though, it cannot be allowed to get out of hand and then you end up with muiltpie clones of ideas, resulting a chain of hotels or Dm controlled threads etc. Causing people to get tired of them, im not claiming to be any good at thread creation, although ive idea's for them Im not the most adaptable of people. Often resltuing in me fiding my idea becoming wraped slowly and then me abandoing them due to not being able to stand lokinga t my dream twisted and mutilited. But such is the way of rolepaying and i can neither blame anyone or myself.

Rerturing to my point before I go off topic to much, it might be wiser to let ideas flow freely but as people we should relasie when it get to a point when theer's enough of somthing. My thinking is rather on idealsitic side of thigns but to obtain fairness ones opnions might as well be noted, even if amny of you disregard my feelings on this matter, I can remain content enough to know at least you have taken time to read what it is I am thinking on this matter. This will most liekly be my last input on the mater although the future is never truly clear so one never know's.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 20:31   #20
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
we should get some more hotels/bars and have them do quests, that will get out some of the better roleplaying (i hope, provided there isn't anyone around to do what i did to the regenade lightbulb back in the shifter hotel (1 or 2) oh and yes, i know that smashing that lightbulb using a thermonuclear bomb was a bit overkill, the second time a kitchen utensil escaped and we all chased it for 2 pages till someone caught up with it and slowed it down, then i caught and was tripped by a hunion, while i was carrying an anvil, no more kitchen utensil)

flapjack. Shut up.

I agree with richard, and anyone else here who thinks a purge is good.

good resets always clearalot of things.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 05:58   #21
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
lol

if only Roadkill was still mod

he didn't **** around
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 05:59   #22
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

what the **** is that my sig?
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 11:56   #23
flapjack
crashed computer

hmm, well a purge prolly would be good

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:02   #24
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Total Purge!

Get rid of the annoying stickies!

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:11   #25
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
I understand the 'institutionalised bureaucracy' concept you're talking about... I think. It's something to do with the 'DM posts then everyone else posts a reply then everyone posts once again then DM posts, etc' behaviour right?
I don't think that's what Rich meant. I think he was referring to all the stickies and stuff we have; all the rules and guidlines and this and that.

Anyway, if you really wanna sort the forum out, you could just make a "true" RP thread, and hope it spreads.

In other news, I may be making a thread soon. Soon everyone will see my l33t DM skills, which I have previously hided
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:23   #26
No Dachi

'True' RP thread? Explain.

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:27   #27
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
I agree with richard, and anyone else here who thinks a purge is good.

good resets always clearalot of things.
Ok, I don't normally take any real serious stands in an issue - I rather prefer 'sitting on the fence' if you will, so as to take in an unbiased view of both sides - but I just have to say this.

Here goes... (please don't hurt me )

A purge would be POINTLESS.

I mean come on... do you SERIOUSLY think that once you wipe all existing threads that all of a sudden for no reason at all good roleplaying is just going to spring from the ashes and everyone will live merrily ever after!?

That make about as much sense as dropping an atom bomb on a city considered to be boring in the hope that the survivors will make things more interesting.

Purge or not you still have the same people; the same RP'ers...

This is where the problem lies. - You all suck. (I believe this is the part where you all begin throwing rotten tomatoes )

I see a few general groups of late:

- those who lament the loss of RP'ing skill in one way or another but do nothing but bitch about it from the background, rearing their ugly heads every once in a while to continue to make this point known.

- those who suck more than others and know it (thanks to the group above) but in a way wear this status almost like a badge of honor... but still make attempts to improve themselves. Unfortunately more than often they try to do this by 'going on a mission to save RP' posting threads that die quickly, taking what I consider too much enthusiasm in RP'ing (you HAVE to have a life beyond RP - obesession is a nasty thing). This group has grown up recently and is not as bad as it was 'bout six months ago but the problems are still there I think.

- The 'midbie's'. Yes you know who you are... those of us that are regular visitiors to these forums but can't consider themselves 'oldbie's' because the top group continues to make clear it is a seperate group and the rest of us 'aren't worthy'. Some of the best talent lies here... as well as some of the worst tempers and biggest flaws. This group came of age during what I consider the last moments of the 'exodus' - thought 'psuedo-exodus' is probably a better name - when most ideas had been done and people were reviving old favourites to compensate (which is still happening I might add). From this emerged the 'super-structured' threads designed to keep our RP'ing hunger statisfied, milking as much as possible from single ideas.
This group has continuously been abused by the top group while trying to maintain some kind of mature RP'ing for the above group to aspire to. The stress has resulted in some particular nastiness in a few cases and in other cases just a feeling of weariness with the crap. This group I feel can also have a short attention span when it comes to open threads - in a few cases these threads are avoided like the plague because of the potential arguments. That leaves the *ahem* 'institutionalised bureaucracy' type threads as the only ones active because with a DM in strict control it is like having a teacher over a class of students that can pull everyone in line when need be.

So there it is people. We have the BITTER, the IMMATURE and the TRAUMATIZED. The bitter want to purge the forum because they hate the current status quo as well as the immature but are most likely to piss off once it is done. That leaves the traumatized to fill in the empty space but since they are the ones that create virtually all the threads these days we'll end up at square one.

That's only if the traumatized can be bothered - if not you had best ask the PA admins to stick an 'I' in between R and P.

To prove all this (since most of you most likely think I'm talking out of my ass) I'm going to start a new open thread. The idea will be basic. The setting will be basic. The concept will be basic. If you all can turn this fairly-lame thread into a good roleplay I'll eat my own words... if you can't it just proves my point - that you all suck in one way, shape or form and are doomed to kill what's left of the RP forum.

BTW - I include myself in this assessment... when I say we all suck I do mean ALL of us...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:31   #28
No Dachi

Which group do I go in?

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:33   #29
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

you don't go anywhere, no-one loves you

(i think we're both middbies? or however it's called again :\)
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:38   #30
No Dachi

Quote:
you don't go anywhere, no-one loves you

(i think we're both middbies? or however it's called again :\)
Aren't we oldies by now? Isn't Hewitt an oldie by now, for that matter?

I remember calling myself a midbie once, actually. It was about two years ago. Cheese yelled at me afterwards :/

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:39   #31
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

i dunno

can't there be a fluffie group too? makes stuff easier, y'know.
i also remember some teacher once trying to teach me that putting people in boxes was bad!

should i shut up now?
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:40   #32
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

/Is not sure where he fits either

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:42   #33
No Dachi

Quote:
i dunno

can't there be a fluffie group too? makes stuff easier, y'know.
i also remember some teacher once trying to teach me that putting people in boxes was bad!

should i shut up now?
Not at all. This thread's being turned into a gigantic soapbox for people to preach from; it's our job to spam it to 'death through closure'.

And putting people into boxes is bad. Are we talking physical boxes or figurative boxes here?

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:45   #34
KraKto$is8
Lurker

Quote:
Not if you're selling them... muhahahahh!!
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:45   #35
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

putting people in boxes is fun. Specially when you've only given them one little air hole...

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:45   #36
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

i dunno.. there was a picture along with his teachings that showed people in physical boxes, but i kind of guess that he meant figurative

we could be and.. blame people around here for putting in both kinds of boxes!

(yeah, ppl are so gonnah hate us for spammin' 'ere sugarbums.)

---

oi you cheap ****s
quit posting fast than me!
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:48   #37
No Dachi

Well, figurative boxes don't necessarilly need airholes. Since they're only figurative people, they don't need to breath!

Physical boxes do need airholes, though.

(And since when was I called sugarbums?)

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:49   #38
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

how 'bout since that post?
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:51   #39
No Dachi

Makes sense I guess.

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:55   #40
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

of course it does.
now, lets try saying something that makes sense

i think the part about putting m... people in boxes is bad. in a way. but he has a point too, he being hewitt.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:56   #41
KraKto$is8
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
'death through closure'.
That sounds fun.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 13:03   #42
No Dachi

Death through closure is very fun. Ask Fluffie for more information.

And, on a more serious note, I am in agreement with Fluffie regarding putting people in boxes and Hewitt's post.

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 13:07   #43
flapjack
crashed computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
/Is not sure where he fits either

let's see, you don't nag about other people not being able to RP constantly, so you're not in the bitter category

you're not a bad RPer and aren't getting flamed by the bitter regularly, so you're not the immature

but since you don't fit in the last category either, i guess you've fallen out of the group

*flapjack suggests creating another group, the oldies, in which all the people go that don't fit in the other 3 categories*

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 13:11   #44
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

i wonder where fj goes.
fj looks like bj.

oh my god!

:eek:
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 13:14   #45
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Meh... So I generalised.

I just hope you got some kind of point/idea/thing-to-poke-with-pointy-sticks out of my ranting...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 13:40   #46
flapjack
crashed computer

jep, you've created a potentially superb thread with a great subject

oh and i intend to get shotdown at least once, except if everyone goes off and flies brigands (super heavily armed, good speed, bad manuevering) because a brigand can't possibly catch a bloodhawk

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 17:18   #47
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Quote:
- those who lament the loss of RP'ing skill in one way or another but do nothing but bitch about it from the background, rearing their ugly heads every once in a while to continue to make this point known.
hey guys
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:18   #48
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So there it is people. We have the BITTER, the IMMATURE and the TRAUMATIZED.
Mostly true, although it should be noted the reasons for the current group seperations.

The Immature have just arrived, they have no idea of what has gone before them and are probably not actaully picking up a great deal of what is happening now.

The traumatized are last era's immature, now learned most of the rp skills through trial, error and being yelled at.

The bitter are last era's traumatized, having been driven to despair and/or absense by the inability of last era's immature to learn anything.

The absent are last era's bitter, having been driven off by the inability of last era's immature to do anything and the constant screaming of last era's traumatized that it was their fault.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:20   #49
No Dachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Zakath
hey guys
Well, well, well. Look what just crawled out from under a rock.

lo Cheeseh

Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:33   #50
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

(Yeah! i can finally post!!! Only took the clearing of all temp files, history, cookies (none of which worked) and 2 days of waiting for some glitch to be fixed. Now to put in my two cents.)

Okay, yes the boards are going to hell. There are some good threads I'll admit and those shouldn't be purged, but how many random threads/hotels/diners/etc. do we need. They don't encourage good posting.

People think. If you can post all your replies to 10 threads in an hour, you're not really putting any thought into your posts. I know I've gone part of a day trying to think up the right reply that has enough thought, feeling, details, and leaves the other person with something worthwhile to reply. At least 75% of the time if not more, a reply requires more than 2 lines.

Let's do as Darkling said. Make a thread to nominate threads that should be deleted, ie any thread that isn't promoting good RPing. If there are one or two fun, random threads, fine. But lets not let them take over the rest of the board.

I don't consider myself the greatest RPer, far from it. But I know I take pride in most the posts I make. Can you say the same thing?

And one more thing. It doesn't matter who is an oldie, newbie, midbie, whatever other name you can come up with to justify your existance. New people can be as good RPers as the old ones and old ones can post as much crap as the new. Just because a person didn't join until when they did, doesn't mean they have never RPed before in this type of setting.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote