User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 12 May 2004, 00:45   #251
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough
Re: Trapped - Icy Darkness

Gokan looks up from his work, his eyes coldy and impassively analyse what's going on.

The bag contents indicate she is somewhat familiar with medical equipment and supplies.

His reactions are fading, although his physical strength is above human norm. No evident signs of cybernetic enhancements. Bio-genetic alterations have obviously therefore been made. She also seems to have at least some knowledge of the physical data of some of the prisoners and she saw the need to administer a mild tranquiliser. Conclusions: Either he is psychotic, or a bio-genetic abberation.

"I'd let her go if I were you. She may well be at your mercy, but you neglected to disarm her friend here. And while she may seem to be your hostage, there is of course a concequence to killing her. That consequence being your death. And so, you cannot kill her without betting your life on the mercy of angered and convicted killers."

Gokan smirks arrogantly.

"So. Your options are:
Kill her. Her friends immediate reaction would be to shoot you. You would then be unconcious before any other courses of action would present themselves, I personally have no qualms about killing someone who is defenceless, and I both can and would do so.
Or, you let her go, apologise and disarm yourself. We then decide what to do with you. If you prove to have talents for things other than throwing bottles and pinning people to walls, then you may live. Otherwise..."

Over the course of the speech Gokan's arrogant expression had slowly morphed into a look of cold-hearted annoyance and contempt.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 01:54   #252
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Greenith whirls around when he hears another voice, holding his hostage in a headlock with the gun in her neck still. He knew it would only be a matter of time before he was found, but he had hoped to have the contents of the sack by then*

I do not wish to kill this person. As I have told her, she was the only one here with any use. However, she has proven to be unreliable, as well as untrustworthy. Therefore, I needed to take my medical care into my own hands. I can't very well do that when i have a gun pointed to my head can I?

*Greenith pauses for a moment*

I was hoping to avoid revealing this, but I believe it's too late to hide it much longer.

*With that said, the arm holding the gun begins to mutate into a long, muscle-bound, black tentacle, tipped with a deadly claw. The tentacle wraps around the gun as it grows, holding it until the reemergence of a usable hand, and places the claw at the womans neck, drawing a slight bit of blood, simply because it is so sharp. Greenith pants as he feels the heaviness of the tranq setting in.*

I am capable of taking down all of those beasts, if only I was allowed to transform. They will find a way in soon enough. How much ammo do you think we have? do you think it is enough? I don't need ammo, just the flesh of my kills.

*Spinning the doctor suddenly, Greenith holds her tightly with the tentacle wrapped around her, the claw still at her neck, and looks her in the eyes*

Do you see the importance of cooperation now? Unless you restore me to my full capabilities, we will all become the meals of these wretched creatures. This is your choice, my dear doctor. You can cooperate with me. restore my control of my own body, and let me save everyone here. Or you could refuse, and force me to take the bag and attempt to help myself, most likely resulting in both our deaths, as well as the eventual deaths of everyone here. What is your choice?

*Greenith looks up at the others, and notes the look in Gokan's eyes and his tone of voice*

Oh and I should probably add that if one of you were to shoot me, The chances of her surviving the slight uncontrolled movement of this claw would be very....very slim, resulting in two worthless dead bodies. If I were any of you, i would wait on the sidelines and let the good doctor decide our fates.

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 02:03   #253
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- umm shadow, i had already left check my last post, but if you really want me to continue from here in my current status i can go with that too, but first i must point out discrepinces first you knock my legs out from under me, fine, then you hit me with a right cross? not so, youd swing around and hit the air. if you wish to continue ill say what id do-ooc

drops to the floor and catches himself on his hands, then rolls out of the mans reach, while rolling he brings up the now assembled gun and fires two shots, one in the small of the back, compleatly disableing his target, and one in his right chest, puncturing a lung, tobias then stands up and points the gun at the mans head

ooc-there, thats what i would do, but im feeling grumpy so if you want, you can just drop that post-ooc

Last edited by Mad cat; 12 May 2004 at 02:21.
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:28   #254
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad cat
ooc- umm shadow, i had already left check my last post, but if you really want me to continue from here in my current status i can go with that too, but first i must point out discrepinces first you knock my legs out from under me, fine, then you hit me with a right cross? not so, youd swing around and hit the air. if you wish to continue ill say what id do-ooc

drops to the floor and catches himself on his hands, then rolls out of the mans reach, while rolling he brings up the now assembled gun and fires two shots, one in the small of the back, compleatly disableing his target, and one in his right chest, puncturing a lung, tobias then stands up and points the gun at the mans head

ooc-there, thats what i would do, but im feeling grumpy so if you want, you can just drop that post-ooc
OOC:- Lets look shall we? You point a gun at me, ask a question, then suddenly leave the room?
Also, I might like to point out, it is possible to kick someone's leg out and hit them. Since your not going to fall straight over due to that handy thing they call balance, you'll become unstable and if I hit you fast enough, you'll be floored.

And your assembled gun appears AFTER I attack you, so, you've just been floored by a mighty right hook, on the floor and you manage to assemble a pistol, aim and shoot without me noticing? I think not.

Also, you'd shoot a man for hitting you? What kind of screwed up kid are you?
So, who's going to edit their post now, wise@ss?
/OOC/Rant
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:49   #255
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

the both of you?

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:06   #256
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
the both of you?
Ah get lost you..
Fire and Ice
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:20   #257
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

I think it was said there would be no player to player combat, so i suggest you guys break up before Bakan notices

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:21   #258
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakan
[DM Note] You are NOT allowed to kill each other.... except flapjack. It's open season on him as of now [/DM Note]
Fire and Ice
Unread 12 May 2004, 15:57   #259
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Depsite being held easly at bay tby this creature, somthing strogner was beating within her now. So clsoe to death maybe, but so clsoe to her family and freinds as well.
"You cannot hurt me anymore than I already have, I have lost family and freinds, all becuase of one single incident. No doubt I carry last of my familys genes within me, I was their last child they could not have anymore after me."
Feeling dul throbing where the creature had struck her, watching filled with revulsion but forcing erhself to look upon his tranformation.
"You do not even understand what it is to have people to care about you do you? never knowing the love of another? compared to losing such feelings this pain is nothing."
Keeping her vocie as calm as possible detmerined not to be simple be helpess and afraid to show eaness here could be fatal.
"Better you kill me now your threats mean nothing to me, If you do then your no doubt free to take what you need from me, I can hardly stop you then. Although I will not give into your demands becuase you dont know the value of life other than your own selfish desires. You have proved that by putting with your little speech but I see past it"
Gasping with some effort her voice slwoly dying down to silence, as Ada feels powerfull tencales wraps around her throat constricting her breathing. MAking one final efort to speak.
"Also you should start to feel the drug I put into your system stat to fully take effect, I dont suggets you try anymore tranformations unless you want leave. yourself open to attack."
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 16:04   #260
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow275
Ah get lost you..
I am lost really. cannay find the way out of this strange place... guess I'll just have to stay behind this bar and drink that fluid people keep asking for...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 12 May 2004, 17:54   #261
Spritely Zombie

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Gokan grins, completely unperturbed by this turn of events.

"You forget the only weapons available are tranquilisers. And a shot to the arm will knock you out only slightly slower than a shot to the neck or head, with the added advantage of causing you to lose all muscular control within the appendage in question.

But, if you must kill her, then kill her. Or even better, just take the bag, and try to work out what vial does what. If you're lucky you'll administer yourself a large dose of something quick and painless."

Gokan returns to his lock hacking, seeming to lose all interest in further communications.
Unread 12 May 2004, 18:17   #262
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
I am lost really. cannay find the way out of this strange place... guess I'll just have to stay behind this bar and drink that fluid people keep asking for...
you drinking kerosine again? i thought we had talked about that
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:01   #263
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

"Lets look shall we? You point a gun at me, ask a question, then suddenly leave the room?"
yes, i deside there are more important things to worry about and leave, then the way you posted suggests that i am still facing you, with the gun still pointing at you, compleatly ignoring my preveous post, besides with your assumptions, when you were walking towards me i could just shoot you right then

"your assembled gun appears AFTER I attack you, so, you've just been floored by a mighty right hook, on the floor and you manage to assemble a pistol, aim and shoot without me noticing? I think not"

first off i would have already assembled the gun, second you turn your back to me after attacking me basicly saying: shoot me, now if you would like to continue from this point, well fine, you will be a parapalegic and you'll have a bullet in your lung, the doc can remove these but you will very definately be in no condition to fight, or do anything else for that matter,

"Also, you'd shoot a man for hitting you? What kind of screwed up kid are you?"
a mildly sadistic, violently enclined, twisted one, eg. jedi knight 2, im bored, so i turn up the realistic saber combat, now people litterally fall appart when i touch them with it, i derived several hours of immense amusement from that, i also enjoy impaling grasshoppers removing ants antennea and then releasing them to die slowly.

and now finally, i will say it again, i am quite willing to ignore your attack post and continue on from there,
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:35   #264
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Greenith snorts at the man* Be my guest to test yout theory. you dont think the impact of a dart would jar my tentacle at all? You underestimate me

*Greenith then turns to the woman* And as for you, do you realise that I have the power to save us all from the creatures roaming the ship? You are killing all of us by refusing to aid me. And you speak of selfishness, you who asks for a death to relieve yourself of pain, in effect dooming everyone else to die *A roar can be heard* But no matter, I have what i need in your bag

*Greenith reaches into the bag with his free hand, and removes the data pad, quickly punching up the information on himself and his inhibiting drugs and their antidotes. Once he has the information he needs, he looks up stimulants in the ships, and the doctors, possession. Placing the datapad in his own pouch, Greenith takes off the doctors pouch and begins to carefully rumage for the medicine he needs, never taking his eyes off of his surroundings. He gives the doctor a good squeese and relaxes again* I can still kill you, if you wish for the cowards way out, if youd like *Greenith smiles warmly at the doctor, obviously fake*

Unread 12 May 2004, 23:27   #265
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

sorry fluff... ah cannay 'elp it, ah be addicted

Unread 13 May 2004, 02:22   #266
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

DM Time

Okay... since it has been a while since my last DM, I'm going to do a little godmodding here and there. Basically, what I post in the following few lines is what has happened.

Ship Status
Overall
There is enough power to keep the heat running in the engineering section for 4 days. The ship systems have automatically rerouted power to conserve as much as possible.

Cargo Bay #1
Contains heavy load lifter, and 2 EVA pods. Each pod can fit 2 people, however they have very limited range. It is possible to modify them for atmospheretravel, however they will only get 100 miles before their thrusters burn out. Starboard wall is a hanger bay. There are some replacement parts stored around, ranging from power cells to hull plating. The heavy load lifter is to large to travel through the ship. It is essentially a exoskeleton, that leaves the user fairly open to attack, however it is capable of lifting 10 tons and moving them around. In addition there is a small hull breach near the top of the hanger doors.

Cargo Bay #2
Contains some storage containers filled with supplies, ranging from spare clothing, some replacement kits, and stored food.

Cargo Bay #3 - Middle
Contains basic prisoner equipment and clothing. Prisoner equipment can range from clothing, basic tools, and in some cases, low-yielf weapons (ranging from melee to low-impact kinetic/energy weapons).

What has happened as of this moment....

Dramatic Persona
Spritly Zombie / Gokan - As you check over your equipment, you notice the small timer. Checking it casually, you blink, then stare sligthly in shock as you see the date. It's been 103 years since you last used the device.
Flapjack - You manage to cut into cargo Bay #2. As you are almost done, you hear from within in loud noise, as if something is already in there. Heavy footsteps can be heard, then you hear a all to familiar roar, and the area where you were cutting shakes violently, as if something is punching it. Another punch, and the wall starts to bend inwards.
Zappa Tenderleaf - You are in Engineering, do something :P
Aglarzir - Standing around, you are suddenly shocked to hear the bwall near Cargo Bay #2 shake. As you watch, you see it starting to bend inwards, as if something is trying to get it's way out. As you look around, you see one of the tranq guns that the doctor had pulled out laying on the ground, ahving been knocked there earlier. Picking it up so you are no longer unarmed, you check it to see that there is still a full clip.
Darkling - As your captor injects himself, you are able to escape as he siddenly spasms, though you get cut in the throat, only a small flesh wound though. As you watch him, you know that the drug reactions would NOT have that effect except...... you remember a half-readd paper on the effects of extreme age on certain drugs. It would take almost 1000 years for drugs to change drastically enough to cause the reaction that you are witnessing.
Mad Cat - You are in Engineering, do something :P
Richpur - You are in Engineering, do something :P
General D. Eath - Digging through the doctors bag, you manage to find what appears to be the anti-dote to the tranqs. You instantly inject yourself with it. For a few minutes you feel fine, then without warning, you spasm. Falling to the ground, you start to change uncontrollably between your forms. Within a few seconds, your form stabilizes. Instead of looking purely human, your skin has taken a green/purple hue, scaled like a lizards. Your left arm is significantly longer, ending in a clawed tentecle, with your right still somewhat normal human looking. (Basically you are now trapped between your two forms). You open your eyes, and slowely feel your strength return.
No Dachi - As you check the engineering section for evidence of invaders, you mentally think over the signal. You finally remember what it was, it was a warning become, level omega, basically a giant "STAY AWAY" beacon. Why it was on this planet you don't know. However you do recall of sometimes being emergency equipment at the location of the becon, maybe even some method to escape the planet or ask for help.
Fluffie - You are around, trying to act . You have a small scaple, and you are bored. You happened to be near the door to cargo bay 2 when suddenly it starts shaking, as if something inside is punching it violently.
Heiro - You are in Engineering, do something :P
Zorro - You are in Engineering, do something :P
Shadow275 - You are able to get your wrist cannon operational, however a quick check reveals that you only have enough internal power for one medium powered show, and maybe a second one that would be significantly weaker if you don't find some sort of power cell.

All
Without that much wanring, the wall to Cargo Bay #2, weakened by Flapjacks cutting, it torn off. Stepping inside it one of the creatures. Roaring, you all see a few other creatures behind it, 8 in total. Their eyes squinting, they sniff as one, then rush. Flapjack, being the closest, is slashed horribly across the chest, and falls to the ground, clinging to life, but nursing 4 deep slahes that go to the bone across his chest. The others continue to rush in, another one slashing at Richard, who manages to raise his arms so that his left arm is torn to the bone. As he screams, the creature stabs it's claws deep into Richards gut, then yanks it out, dragging loose several feet of Richards lower intestines. Raising the hand covered in gore, the creature nibbles on the intestines, and roars, then thrusts it's hand at the rest of you.

Last edited by Bakan; 13 May 2004 at 02:36.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 02:33   #267
Mad cat

ooc- prob solved ty bakan-ooc

after watching the little escapade with the doctor and mutant tobias has assembled and cleaned his weapon, he turns to the lifter as the footsteps are heard,

great, company... um, for possible future refrence does this place have anything flamable?

not really waiting for an answer tobias jogs up to the lifter

if its not to difficult try not to fry much more than their heads

pulls out the dart gun and waits to be able to see the beast, when the first gets through tobias fires the dartgun at its neck, hoping to stun it, when he sees the numbers he brings up the pistol and fires at another one's eyes

this is not going to be pretty

looks quickly over to where the mutant was and sees him in a sesure

oh shit

as the creaturs start pouring in tobias backpedals quickly to the corridor to gain a more defenceable position and yells over his shoulder

you! umm, NO DACHI SEAL THAT DOOR AND GET YOUR ASS AND GUN OVER HERE WEVE GOT SEREOUS PROBLEMS

continues fireing both pistol and dart gun at the creatures, consentrating most fire in the area of the mutant and doc, when the ammo is spent he throws the dartgun at the face of an attacker and flips it off

Last edited by Mad cat; 13 May 2004 at 04:48.
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 04:09   #268
Spritely Zombie

Gokan checks and double checks the timer.

"Hmmm.... Interesting..."

Gokan looks up to watch Greenith's chemically induced genetic metamorphosis.And finally Gokan turns towards the Cargo bay access corridor, from where roars and screams of pain are heard.

"This is going to be one of those days..." He rolls his eyes and methodically starts packing away his tools.
Unread 13 May 2004, 06:26   #269
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

After finally beingf relased from the grasp that held her, start gaspign for air letting out a few coughs. Craddling herself on the floor th world around ehr seeming to dispapear within seconds, hearing somekind of echoed roar, but the effects of those shots undeniable it has been so long. Craddling herself in a fetal psotion between some crates starts to weep silently to herself mumlbing over and over.
"To long, to long, to long"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 14:31   #270
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack, who had been thrown away to the side took advantage of the creature's lack of care in his direction and jumped up quickly, blood dripping from the wounds which had fortunately not done any damage to the implants nor to the bone, switching the plasma cutter to full while it was off, then sticking out into the side of 1 of the creatures and squeezing the trigger/handle as hard as he could, quickly cutting a 1 meter deep hole through the creature's side*

"Wrong cargo bay, stupid things."

Unread 13 May 2004, 15:24   #271
Shadow275
Commandant

The creature burst in, cut flappy, gutted richard.

Time to get funky

Farle switched to 'Penetrator' vision mode, targeting a creature, his energy display showing him he had alittle charge, maybe one decent, one distractor shot. He scanned the creature and targeted a nerve bundle near the brainstem that connected the creatures brain to his body.

His right arm's flesh slid up and the laser appeared from its housing in full view of everyone else, Farle aimed and fired at the creature, its flesh crisping as the energy burned away at it.

Knowing that was the first and last lethal shot he could make until he got some alcohol or power cells, Farle set the laser to widebeam and fired it into the approaching creatures, it wouldn't damage 'em, but it would provide afew seconds distraction. He used this time well, getting the hell outta that room and into cargo bay #1.
Fire and Ice
Unread 13 May 2004, 15:54   #272
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie hears sounds of fights and stuff. Muttering, he tries getting into Cargo Bay #3 by kicking the wall, softly, a few good times. Cursing, he opens the door a second later and looks around.... Hmmm... There was stuff there, most definitely.

Then, sounds of fighting, somewhere in the room next to him. Cursing inside his head, he feels the scalpel inside his head... But judging by the sound of gunfire, that wouldn't be much use.

Wow.

How utterly calm he was keeping... Then again, that 'girl' that had helped him earlier...

Fluffie grinned sheepishly at first, though the grin slowly turned into a more sinister, evil one.
Unread 13 May 2004, 16:23   #273
Aglarzir

Aglarzir is an unknown quantity at this point

*The roar reverberated off the wall and through him inwardly causing his nervous system to spark and adrenaline pumping in controlled bursts, as the genetically designed soldier prepared to face the creature beating against the inside of the hold of cargo bay two. Beating the wall inside of cargo bay two, he remembered the damage report there was no breach inside cargo bay two, it occurred to him that the creatures on the outside weren't capable of doing such damage they were more likely to rip and tare with those claws, whatever the hell that was it was punching and developing a rhythm. Watching the engineer in the skeleton lifter and watched his face as the creature hammered against the internal wall*

"You Arrogant Ass what did I say, warn you, what was the ****ing point of me attempting to draw you attention to the obvious if your to bothered about surviving this shit yourself."

*Watching the thief get himself ready to shoot whatever came through the door he couldn't help but feel the need to inform him that anything capable of bending the metal alloys in such a method wasn't going to be stopped by a pistol and a tranq-gun. The camaraderie that was literally bred into his very being was telling him to take a position in cover and back the thief up, but his feelings and common sense said different.*

"Observations of this tell me a few things, what’s in there has been in there since we crashed, I didn't see a breach in cargo bay two on the damage report, secondly what’s in there can't be what’s outside the ship its hammering those creatures outside the ship would be tearing they had the claws and the teeth for it... I suggest we all move back into engineering and prepare a welcoming committee or better yet the thing in there may just find the things outside more fun to play with then us."

*He left before the creature had broken through the door and was running into engineering section, he spotted Ada curled up in a foetal position and what he knew to be the mutant, the Xeno-morph pulsating and twisting on the floor, its (right/left) arm a tentacle with a claw and the (left/right) arm was human with fingers. He knew he wasn't in a capable position to deal with this creature writhing on the floor as it took on what he believed was its true form. He made a decision to see to arming himself effectively and that would mean finding his locker... quickly. Making for the prisoners cargo bay, jumping over boxes and other engineering equipment with reasonable ease, not braking stride until he was inside the cargo bay his eyes naturally adjusting to focus in the darkness as he stopped in front of a full length locker braced to the wall with a keypad and a his name and number stamped on it.*

Code:
*He hoped what was in there would be the equipment that as a servicing soldier would be buried or burned with his dead body. It would constitute of his uniform, a small firearm and his combat knife. But he well knew that being a genetically created human with no family his personal effects would also be buried or burned with him, it was the personal effects that interested him. Of course he could be wrong, what could be in there was a thank you note from the commander in chief of the operation and a bunch of plastic flowers. He wondered if he did have any friends in high places and he was about to find out.*

Code:
|1|2|3|  ________
|4|5|6| |  LOCKED|
|7|8|9| |________|
|*|0|#|
*Momentarily he stopped fingers hanging above the key pad, briefly closing his eyes as he remembered doing it hundreds of times before. He entered the code it was well known by the military and as he dialled the ten digit number; 0124527947 he found hope. There was the familiar click and a low whirring sound as bolts were retracted and the door to the locker clicked open*

Code:
|1|2|3|  ________
|4|5|6| |UNLOCKED|
|7|8|9| |________|
|*|0|#|
*Opening the locker inside was the combat gear he had hoped for, a urban terrain camo combat jacket with matching combat trousers, a molecular edged 16 inch Knife with a straight and a serrated edge, an empty plasma pistol, a pair of black metal knuckle plated gloves designed to protect the fingers and inflict more damage with a punch and the standard issue army boots. Wasting very little time in suiting up he puts on the combat gear over the top of his environmental suit checking the blade of the knife he notices it’s still sharp as ever and pushes it into its specially designed sheaf strapped to his right thigh. Taking the empty plasma pistol he puts it in one of two universal chest height holsters the one being for his left hand. Leaving the Tranq-gun for a moment inside the locker, he adjusts the strap on the plasma gun he still has from earlier so it’s tighter and hangs across his front adjusting a clip it become part of the combat gear hanging at angle across his front. Quickly running through the motions he simultaneously pulls the knife and the plasma pistol sheathing the knife and holstering the pistol again. Checking the plasma rifle he flicks the catch releasing it, his left hand clasping the stock and the right gripping the handgrip the index finger resting on the trigger, everything was fluid and was with minimal effort putting the plasma rifle back in place he flick the catch again and its held there against his chest the gun pointing to the floor at a 30 degree angle. Picking up the the tranq-gun, he sees its resting on a box marked personal effects. Holstering the tranq-gun and opening the box there a degraded picture, Selina had been like that never trusting the newer technology she always said digital wasn't needed and always used her instant camera it was a relic that was as ruff around the edges as she could be. It was a picture of her and although the colours were faded tears began to run down his cheeks... but he didn't brake down he didn't have time, the emotion was remorse he remembered it and how he hated it. Putting the picture in a small chest high pocket he looked through the rest of the contents of the box picking up another smaller box which read "a gift from the lads" it was a small heating device and a ration pack with a cup and some dehydrated tea/milk mix. He smiled as he realised he could still manage to make himself a mug of tea at least things didn't seem that bad anymore. The supplies fitted neatly into his left thigh pouch and he smiled if only for a fleeting moment as he heard the commotion coming from outside the cargo bay.*

((Noticed the key pads didn't have a 0 on them...))

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.

Last edited by Aglarzir; 13 May 2004 at 17:42.
Aglarzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 16:34   #274
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ what lifter? the lifter is back in cargo bay 1, where the hole in the hull is just above the main entrance and is to small for those things. In addition, these things didn't just pound, they pounded right when i was about to break through. /ooc

Unread 13 May 2004, 16:59   #275
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Heiro sighs and breathes heavily. Ignoring the pain, he smiles at the utter lack of preparation of the crew for such an incident as this. He looks down his lower body and swears in utter contempt. Pain shoots through as he swears, and he begins to reconsider the lovely thoughts of a medical bay and a nice pain killer. A nice few morphine shots and the next hours would at least be blissfully painless. But no. That isn’t going to be happening.

I’m stuck in here. In this shit hole
Yeah, So am I
Well yes, that’s granted
Oh do shut up.
You see, it’s still my turn. I’m nice, people like me
They like me too!
Right until you eat their fleshy body
Oi! That only happened those three times! It was an accident!
Suuuuuuuuure it was.

Heiro hears the lovely roar echo down the corridor, reverberating along the metal confines before dissipating because of distance. Smiling, Heiro licks his lips and looks down the corridor toward the sound. Pushing himself to his feet, he lurches off toward it, stopping only momentarily to retrieve his weapon. Putting his hand to the wall, he takes hold of a large metal pipe. With a swift tug, he pulls it clear and skips off down the corridor toward cargo bay 2 whistling a serene tune.

Last edited by Heiro; 13 May 2004 at 17:14.
Heiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 18:17   #276
Aglarzir

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
ooc/ what lifter? the lifter is back in cargo bay 1, where the hole in the hull is just above the main entrance and is to small for those things. In addition, these things didn't just pound, they pounded right when i was about to break through. /ooc
((O.k Flapjack this is how its going to work I will edit my post for you if you go back and edit every single post you made when you were in the lifter and every single one you made involving those pods. I'm pretty sure Bakan inclined that the first cargo bay you opened was cargo bay one and not infact cargo bay three Do that and I will consider changing mine...

Quote:
Flapjack - You manage to cut into cargo Bay #2. As you are almost done, you hear from within in loud noise, as if something is already in there. Heavy footsteps can be heard, then you hear a all to familiar roar, and the area where you were cutting shakes violently, as if something is punching it. Another punch, and the wall starts to bend inwards.
Quote:
Aglarzir - Standing around, you are suddenly shocked to hear the bwall near Cargo Bay #2 shake. As you watch, you see it starting to bend inwards, as if something is trying to get it's way out. As you look around, you see one of the tranq guns that the doctor had pulled out laying on the ground, ahving been knocked there earlier. Picking it up so you are no longer unarmed, you check it to see that there is still a full clip.
This is how I see it Aglarzir wouldn't stick around, he would want to see to it that he is aswell armed as possible before even facing any of these creatures. He also doesn't have much care for either the engineer or the thief so he won't be there to help either of you.he doesn't believe those creatures are capable of punching therefore makes an assumption and following the information he read on the damage report it makes sense. Ultimately if he gets slashed across the back whilst running for the 3rd cargo bay door which fluffie opened... then so be it Bakan is the DM and his word is final

I'm not about to continue this any further in the thread if you have a massive problem about it all.))

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Unread 13 May 2004, 18:22   #277
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Aglarzir, you are correct. My DM posts are gospel, ignore them at your own risk.

And Flapjack, you might want to get some medical treatment, for there is always the chance of poison.
Unread 13 May 2004, 18:37   #278
Mad cat

and death by blood loss
Unread 13 May 2004, 19:19   #279
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ Bakan I completely intend to get medical treatment, as soon as i finish carving up some of these beasts here so I can actually stand up and walk over to Darkling's character without running a severe risk of getting ripped apart. I'm running that risk now anyways, but at least I'll do some damage in return.
Oh and aglazir, I've clearly posted getting out of the lifter, since it doesn't fit in engineering, only in the cargo bay.
Now, if you want to see where i got out of the lifter/suit, look at post 195, where i state getting out of the suit and walking over to the power controls. You may now apoligize /ooc

Unread 13 May 2004, 19:54   #280
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Greenith, stands up and looks around him, he looks down at his hands, shocked to see that he is half mutant half human. trying to change, he is suddenly very scared to find out he cant, at least for the time being. He expresses this in anger and roars, a roar matching, if not surpassing the invading creatures. he punches the wall and is pleasantly surprised to find a large hole there*

My strength, its increased so much. very interesting. maybe this form isnt so bad

*Greenith suddenly hears a roar and watches as the creatures burst into the area. smiling to himself, Greenith roars at them and then rushes forward, leaping on one and ripping into its body with his clawed tentacle and sharp teeth, with a mouth that is oddly human and mutant. The monster screams, but Greenith fixes that by punching it in its throat. As the shocked beast staggers about, making odd noises that can only be assumed to be gasps, Greenith rips out its throat with his teeth and roars triumphantly, dripping with alien blood, as the creature, with Greenith on its chest, falls to the groud with a thud. The taste of warm flesh is so sweet to him, and he begins to rip into the still dying animal. After a mouthful, however he is able to pull himself away from his feeding frenzy insticts and focus again on the remaining creatures, who have all turned to meet him. There is a slight stand off, and then one blindly charges. Greenith nimbley backflips into the wall behind him, feet first, the creature missing him by a mile, and upon contact, pushes off as hard as he can for the creature. As he sails past the beast, which is still confused about what just happened, Greenith wraps the tentacle around its throat, tightly, and pulls it to the ground, wrenching his own limb , but knocking the wind out of the monster. Standing up, Greenith looks down at the monster, while keeping a careful eye on the otehr creatures. Greeniths grip never relaxes, only growing tighter on the flailing creature, choking the life out of it, while at the same time lacerating the major arteries in the neck with his claw. When the thing stops moving, Greenith lets go and stomps on its throat. Turning to face the rest of his prey, Greenith hisses defiantly, waiting for the next attack*

Unread 13 May 2004, 20:55   #281
Mad cat

using the mutants distraction, tobias rushes to a point where he can get a clean shot at a vital point, namely one of the things temples, he takes careful aim and fires twice, then lines the barrel up with the creatures eye and fires once, he dissapears back around the corner
Unread 14 May 2004, 00:25   #282
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

[OOC] flapjack, regardless of what you put in your posts, this is Bakan's thread, he is the man - he has the vote, therefore whatever you may think is irrelevant; if he puts in a dm post that you turn into a pink flamingo then you bloody well had better be a pink flamingo by your next post. [/OOC]

Waking up from a dazed semi-sleep Richard finds himself in a large room, a very large room, with lots of space - and something else he can’t quite focus on yet. The blur seems to be moving rapidly. He blinks hard and opens his eyes bringing the object into focus just as it swipes at him; he instinctively raises his arms to protect his head just in time for a second claw to tear into his now exposed stomach. The impact smashes into his diaphragm, surging the air up over his half clenched vocal cords producing a startlingly polyphonic scream that quickly swings up through an octave or so in a matter of half a second before the air runs out and comes to a gurgling halt.

The contents of Richard’s lower torso protest that it is far too cold to come out and play, but either the creature doesn’t understand or simply isn’t listening as the intestines get hauled out into the freezing air. Richard’s stomach trails out after the tangle of piping, spilling concentrated acid over the deck plates. As he sees the swift erosion effect the mixture has on the deck finish a small part of Richard’s mind notes that he needs to eat more. Most of him however has other priorities.

Richard looks up at the creature as it waves his lower gastro-intestinal system around like a banner and pulls himself up to what height he can manage and takes a gasping, ragged breath.

At this point a fast moving blur dives at the creature inserting what seems to be a mass half way between a fist and an octopus into its throat before proceeding to maul it to a presumably painful death. The new monstrosity then leaps into the air, pushes off on the wall above Richard’s head and sends itself hurtling across the room to slam into another of the creatures.

“You bastard!” Richard gasps at the top of his voice after the departing form. “How am I supposed to deliver a witty repartee if you kill the damn thing?!”
Unread 16 May 2004, 01:12   #283
Shadow275
Commandant

Farle searched cargo bay 1, looking for anything he could use, energy cells, power conduct, adaptors, alcohol. Anything that would help him recharge.

"Damnit, where are you, power is everything right now..."
Fire and Ice
Unread 16 May 2004, 04:37   #284
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Waking from a pro-longed stress induced nap, Zorro leaps to his feet at the sound of all the commotion*

"What the?"

*Quickly running to cargo bay 3 he searches for any sort of weapons that may have been left for the guards to use with the prisoners before this whole mishap occured*

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2004, 20:39   #285
Aglarzir

*Drawing the knife in his right hand he slowly approaches the door and walks out of cargo bay three, moving between the two men who had also entered in order to search for weapons. He casually caught the glance from one of the men and it caused him to tense, something about the smile and the look in those eyes it just seemed inherently evil. He hears the roars and realises he was incorrect in his assumptions or was he?*

*Spotting the creatures through the doorway facing off against the xeno-morph, inbetween holds one and two and the entrance to engineering, the knife is spun round his right hand and finishes with the flat of the blade resting against his right fore-arm. Holding his right arm forward infront of him he spots one of them slowly walking round behind the xeno-morph to attack him from behind. He switches to auto-pilot as the training takes over and he becomes a cold killing machine. Aglarzir accelerates the genetically enhanced muscles pull the carbon grafted bones into a flurry of speed and the flesh is pulled along with it, leaning down into a shoulder barge he ramns into the creatures lower left side bringing the blade up and swings it across the creatures lower abdomen in retaliation the beast fumbles a swinging claw in his direction, pacing a step sideways to avoid the blow and goes back in with his physical force. He pushes the shocked creatures legs astride and runs the incredibly sharply honed blade straight down the back of its leg meeting bone and cutting ligaments. Blood sprays as the creature reels itself from the weight and the ferocity of the attack. Again it moves to attack attempting to grasp him in a pair of immeasurably powerful claws and clamp on his neck with its chomping set of razor sharp teeth. It miscalculates seeking Aglarzir's blood in a wounded frenzy with its disabled back leg, the lunge is only half hearted. A large skip back and the blade swings like a silver whip across the face of the creature slashing deep gashes across each of its eyes and the bridging gap of flesh between them.*

*Quickly looking up from the critically wounded animal he looks across to watch the Xeno-morph gripping one by its neck with that terrible tentacle with its razor sharp claw. The beasts chance comes as it blindly fumbles forward in a roaring rage catching Aglarzir very briefly off guard, sending the strong soldier stumbling to the floor. Kicking the creature hard in the jaw he then leans forward and grips it by its fur pulling himself under the creature and too close for it to grasp him with its claws without the creature loosing its footing the blade is stabbed hard into the side of its neck and twisted. Two feet come up and with his back pressed against the floor he donkey kicks the creature aside dropping it to the floor with a thump the blood pours from its wounds staining the floor. Rolling backwards prempting an attack from one of the surviving creatures he pulls the Tranq-gun from its holster and fires a single shot into the front leg of the closest living animal. Preparing himself the blade returns to its ready position on his right forearm and the tranq-gun ready to fire in his left hand.*

Unread 17 May 2004, 21:08   #286
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie finds his bag, having ignored everyone around him so far. He - just - wanted - his - bag.

The bag was cool. even. Lovely, shiny, funkified and cute.

It had clothes and Fluffie's "boombox", which in fact resembled a discman more than a real boombox, but Fluffie was satisfied with the music it was giving him now - he had put the plugs in his ears and had hit the "Play" button.

Feeling happily evil, somehow, he found some nice warm clothes in his bag. He had all kinds of clothes in his bag. He didn't really remember where he was going, so he just packed a lot of different things...

Wait... This wasn't a holiday.

Standing up, looking around for a second and scratching his head, Fluffie quickly discarded the thought.

He crashed, his flight crashed, and bad things were going down.

Dressed up nicely, he leaves the cargo boy, without his bag. Back in the corridor, he heads for there where it is most warm... Engineering!
Unread 17 May 2004, 22:39   #287
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Greenith watched the soldier rip at one of the things with his knife, but he didnt watch long, as another creature became bold and charged him. Expecting another easy kill, Greenith sidestepped out of the way at the last second, but to his shock the creature seemed to have expected that, as it immediately backhanded Greenith into a wall. Standing up and shaking it off, Greenith looked up just in time to see the creature close in on him, immediately dropping to the ground, he narrowly avoided being flattened into the wall by the beast. As the thing stumbled backwards with a headache, Greenith slid between its legs, came up behind it, grabbed it by the shoulders and rammed it headfirst into the wall, which after dealing with Greenith and the creatures full weight being slammed into it, Finally weakened enough for the creatures head to pierce the wall. As the creature struggled and howled, stuck in the wall, Greenith laughed, a hideous and terrible noise, the cross between a hiss and a howl of delight. Calmly walking over to the flailing beast, Greenith rammed his fist into the back of the snowbeast and pulled out a large section of the monsters spine,. dripping with blood and entrails. The creature stopped moving very quickly as the contents of its body bubbled up out of its back.*

Unread 17 May 2004, 23:57   #288
Spritely Zombie

Gokan watched all the fights with a kind of half-hearted disinterest. Already he was beginning to see patterns in the creatures behaviour. He had also located what he believed to be several vital organs after a few brief glances at the messily eviscerated and disembowelled creatures whose numbers were steadily increasing.

One of the creatures spotted him holding at the back of the room and taking him to be a weak and easy prey it charged him. Gokan waited... And waited... And waited, then at the very last instant he ducked smartly underneath a flailing clawed paw-like hand, and brought the heel of his palm sharply up into the creatures chest, his fingers straightened with the blow as he continued the strike driving his fingertips past and into the broken rib. Less than a moment later he side-stepped, moving out of the way of the beast, which fell to the floor.

Gokan nurses his bruised fingers.

Bone and muscle density was slightly higher than I expected. Still, it looks as though I was right about the location of the heart.
Unread 18 May 2004, 07:14   #289
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack, after getting rid of the creature that had attacked him, quickly moved back into engineering, the bright light from his plasma torch severely discouraging any would-be attackers*

"Medic?"

Unread 18 May 2004, 13:31   #290
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie had found his way into Engineering, moments before Flapjack had. He only had took a few steps inside and was still looking around, when the new comer asked for medical attention of some sorts. Turning around, quickly making himself look serious, he faced flappy and nodded.

"I'm a doctor. Lay down and let me have a look at it..."
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:19   #291
Shadow275
Commandant

Farle continues his search for a powercell....

(To the music of the lone ranger)
Dm, dm, dm, dm!
Dm, dm, dm, dm\/

Get the picture?
Fire and Ice
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:14   #292
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

[ooc]I'm not sure, but I don't think Bakan meant for us to kill those beasts this easily...[/ooc]

Unread 18 May 2004, 23:03   #293
Mad cat

ooc- i agree -ooc
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:56   #294
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

[OOC] Don't look at me, I've been 90% killed by one already. [/OOC]
Unread 19 May 2004, 02:46   #295
Spritely Zombie

[ooc] They're big arctic things with claws and tusks. And here's me not hanging upside down with my lightsabre just out of reach - Sorry Bakan. My mind, in it's depraved geekishness, leaps at similarities like this.

On a more serious note. I just wanted one kill And at least mine was stylish ... At least, I thought it was... I'm happy with that. Even if it requires Bakan turning his immensely powerful large creatures into mindless swarms of innumerable enemies.

And for good measure: [/ooc]
Unread 19 May 2004, 23:47   #296
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritely Zombie
They're big arctic things with claws and tusks.
The time has come to talk of many things, of shoes and ships and sealing wax of cabbages and kings, of why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings.
Unread 19 May 2004, 23:50   #297
Mad cat

getting poetic are we?
Unread 20 May 2004, 00:13   #298
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Due to 3 FINALS tommarrow, DM'ing will occur at the latest Sunday.
Unread 20 May 2004, 00:55   #299
Mad cat

owchy, you have my sympathy
Unread 24 May 2004, 05:50   #300
Bakan
To Old to Die......

[DM'ing Time]

*As the fighting continues, when the creature killed by Gokan, one of its companions howls, with more howls being heard. Suddenly, among the chaos, a circuit breaker overloads, and all the lights in the engineering section activate to full power. To the normal person, it is just like a sunny day. However, all the surviving creatures instantly clutch at their eyes, howling in pain, and flee towards Cargo Bay #2. As they flee, you cna see many of them tearing our their own eyes. Within a minute, there are no more creatures within the ship, however those with keen ears can still hear them outside.*

Dramatic Persona
Spritly Zombie / Gokan - As you nurse your bruised fingers, you look at the corpse of the creature in front of you. First glance reveals it is VERY muscular, with a thick layer of fur. However you notice the eyes, open in death. They are oddly colored, a hint of grey. Thinking back on genetic augementations, you recall reading a paper about how some scientists tired to modify eyes to see in near-darkness. They had succeeded, but those who were changed could not tolerate normal levels of light.
Flapjack - As you walk around, you suddenly stagger, and turn into a pink flamingo!
Zappa Tenderleaf - You stagger about, clutching a wounded left arm. The creatures attack had caught you offguard, and you were cut open, but they ignored you as they fell under attack. Noticing that you are starting to loose a decent amount of blood, you go hunt for some way to stop the bleeding.
Aglarzir - Armed with your equipment, you clean off your knife blade. It had cut into the creatures, yet their muscles had given even your knife a small pause. As you look around, you notice a universal recharge port on the wall. Those are used to recharge many common devices, tools, scanners, and certain weapons.
Darkling - You lived through the attack intact. As you hear the creatures leave, you manage to regain enough control to look around. The first thing you see if a badly wounded corpse on the ground, with most of his guts torn out. At you watch, you gasp as the wound starts to slowely heal. You then hear a loud beeping noise from your data-pad. Pulling it out, you see a entry flashing red. Hitting the entry, a small report comes up on the screen.
Warning - Dormant Genetic Abnormality in "Richpur" Activated.
Abnormality - Advance Healing: Can in theory restore subject from most fatal wounds assuming brain is intact and enough blood continues to circulate. Blood of subject is unusally high in oxygen content, enabling subject to last for extended periods of low oxygen and lack of blood. Healing factor consumes massive amounts of energy from subject, requiring excessive nutrients to restore subject after healing. Protein will suffice on a temporarily basis. Lack of nutrients will result in lack of energy, then coma within 6 hours.
Healing factor according to all indications will only surface when subject is wounded in a near-fatal manner and/or exposed to certain drugs. Thus no drugs were applied to subject for fear of activating healing factor, which will render cryogenic freezing ineffective. A small monitoring implant was place in Richard to alert if healing factor activated.

Looking at the wound again, you notice that Richards stomach area is significantly smaller than normal, as if there is not enough raw material to continue to heal him. The flesh that is forming looks pink and tender, and as Richard feels it, you see it tear, as if it is there to hold what remains of his internal organs in place. You also see various other prisoners wounded, none as bad a Richard, but all needing some kind of help.
Mad Cat - As you kill the creature, you are attacked directly by another. This creature punches you, sending you flying towards the other end of the deck. As you land, you gasp in pain as you feel your right arm break somewhere. Amid the red haze, you notice a console light up above you. Blinking, you see that it is some kind of sensor report or something.
Richpur - As you lay on the ground, you see your life flash before your eyes, which is obvious since you had your guts torn out. As you wait for whatever death leads to, you feel, oddly enough, pain across your stomach. Gasping, you move a hand over the wound, and are shocked to feel what appears soft tissue growing over the wound, then a warm feeling. Looking at your fingers, you see what appears to be fresh blood on them. You start panting, not out of terror, but more out of instint, and somewhere in your mind, you start to have one SERIOUS craving for meat.
General D. Eath - As you hold the remains of the creatures spinal column in your hand in victory, you see the rest start to flee. Giving chase, you make it about 5 steps before becoming light-headed and dizzy. Another step, and you fall to your knees, feeling incredibly weak. Trying to move your body, you feel as if your mutant half is incredibly weak and tired, whereas you can start to move you human half. And, nothing new nor surprising, you start to take a serious craving for meat.
No Dachi - During the combat, you were thrown against a nearby wall. Apparently the impact caused you to black out for a time, for the next thing you know, the creatures are fleeing the scene. Pulling yourself up, you groan as your vision doubles, then returns to normal. Looking around in a daze, you see the console you were thrown again is the backup communications console. You see that the ship is recieving some kind of transmission, obviously automated, yet there. Finally, you reconize it, and groan again. It is a warning beacon, placed on planets that were to hostile for any kind of landed except emergency, and by emergency, the ship was hurling towards the ground with no way to stay in space, where it was most likely safer. Thinking, you know that said beacons were place in heavily fortified installations, installations that were unamanned, yet in theory were equiped with emergency supplies, and possibly even a resuce craft or means to signal for rescue. You then start to think you might have a concussion.
Fluffie - As you ask the person if they want to be helped, you play with your knife, trying to look professional.
Heiro - Clutching your wounds, you attempt to stumble towards what appears to be the doctor. You think about your past, and manage to make it to where a man is oddly enough recovering from ahving most of his internal organs torn out, and collapse in pain.
Zorro - As you run along, you are sideswiped by one of the creatures. The force sends you flying into a panel, which lights up, turning on all the lights in the engineering section of the ship up to max. As the creatures flee, you pull yourself up, and gasp as you feel at least 2 ribs float in ways that they shoulden't.
Shadow275 - Firing the second shot, your internal systems indicate that your power levels are nearly depleted. One of the creatures staggers towards you, and you see that it's eyes are oddly enough, burnt. The force of your last blast would have at best given it a few spots in it's vision, but this creature seems barely able to see. It stumbles towards you, then suddenly falls to the deck in front of you. Watching it's chest rise as it inhales, you conclude that it passed out, as the rest of the creatures suddenly flee as the lights in the ship suddenly brighten.

[DM Note = Outside the ship, it is mostly cloudy, and also very dim, but light enough to see things through the tears in the ship, cause most of the ship has no working lights, excep in engineering.]

That's it folks..... oh yeah, almost forgot about flapjack. Here is your real DM.

Flapjack - Pulling out your plasma torch from the creature, in it's death theores swings out and connects against your upper check. Going flying you see if fall to the ground and die, which you forget about as you crash to a landing. Pulling yourself up, you gasp as you feel pain in your chest, pain that seems to indicate a cracked sternum. Pulling yourself up, you feel weak in your implants. A quick check reveals that their power levels are abnormally low.

And that's it, enjoy.