User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:29   #151
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Re: Trapped - Icy Darkness

hey fella's... while crashing, the comspannel picked up a signal from this planet... I dont think the origin was far from here, and I managed to figure out and remember the general direction.... maybe there's life here... or a deserted base... anything that can help us survive

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:34   #152
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

"Son of a..." No Dachi pulled himself to his feet, looking down at his left arm, which was hanging loose at the shoulder, dislocated, and with an unpleasant looking cut further down it. Luckily one of these wounds was easily fixed. Placing the palm of his left hand against the wall and moving his body untill the arm was out straight, No Dachi pushed hard toward the war. A brief burst of pain, a sickening pop noise, and the shoulder was back in. No Dachi flexed his arm experimentally. It was working fine, but there was a sharp pain coming from the gash on his forearm whenever he moved it. The gash wasn't bleeding though, so there was no immediate danger. He'd have to try and get it disinfected, though. First things first...

"I see four of us here. One suit for each, then we've got one left for the others." He says, speaking in particular to Algarzir, the ex-lieutenant commander.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 20:29   #153
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*As Zorro takes the connecting spine towards the bridge, he looks for the hull breech mentioned on the engineering computer to get a visual estimate of the damage. How extensive it was and how long it would take to fix it*
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 20:55   #154
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro
*As Zorro takes the connecting spine towards the bridge, he looks for the hull breech mentioned on the engineering computer to get a visual estimate of the damage. How extensive it was and how long it would take to fix it*
As you walk, you notice frost starting to form along the walls. A little further up, and you start walking through snow. You finally see the hull breach, it is a long strip of the hull that looks as if it was sliced open. Also you notice the lack of power from the point where the breach started all the way up to the rest of the bridge. A casual glance reveals that there is no way without the resources of a shipyard that you can repair such damage. You then notice two other people further ahead, still untouched by the snow (Gokan/Heiro). In addition, your arm starts hurting from the cold as you move it along, however you see that they have found a crate of apparent survival gear.

ALL
Feel free to interact with each other in any way, along with the ship. If you have a question, ask me. However, be reasonable in what you do, as in don't do something that obviously can't happen (repair this ship for spaceflight for one thing). Also, you might want to check out the cargo bays and get your hands on survival gear ASAP! Finally, Engineering is the only section of the ship with enough power to run the heat and lights, the rest of the ship will be getting VERY cold soon (-50C).
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 21:03   #155
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro approaches Gokan and Heiro.*

"Are you guys alright? We don't have a snowballs chance in Hades of getting this thing of the ground anytime soon. I don't know who picked this place as our vacationing spot, but I would've prefered something a little more like the carribean."

*With a sudden burst of inspiration, almost as if a voice was speaking to him, Zorro decides it might be a good idea to check out the cargo bays for more goodies like the box that has already been found.*

"I'm going to go check the cargo bay. If you want, you can come with me and maybe help bring up anything that will be of use to us."

*With that he heads off to the cargo bay*
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 21:16   #156
Aglarzir

Aglarzir is an unknown quantity at this point

*Barely with it he slowly wonders is he is alive, and if so why... muttering madness as he reaches up slowly and touches the lump on his head he opens his eyes the pain being forced to the back of his mind he looks down at the pannel reading it and then watches it flicker away, smashing it with a clenched fist muttering something quietly to himself his senses regained "Whats the ****ing point... ...Selina" looking around the rest of the bridge and at the others he witnesses Mark putting his shoulder back into place. Then some guys speaks he hadn't noticed him before and as he watched he wonderd what he had done to warrent being on this ship from hell*

John Doe - "hey fella's... while crashing, the comspannel picked up a signal from this planet... I dont think the origin was far from here, and I managed to figure out and remember the general direction.... maybe there's life here... or a deserted base... anything that can help us survive"

*not answering he reaches in and takes out a pack looking it over he puts it down to his left and slowly turns to face the second speaker*

Mark Blakeny - "I see four of us here. One suit for each, then we've got one left for the others."

*Everyone seemed to be talking to him and the brief thought passed over him as he asked hismelf was he supposed to care. Then the training kicked in and as he assesed each person physically for there injuries, he wonderd if there was a military base somewhere on this piece of rock and if he could get to it... perhaps some retribution..."Selina" picking up the plasma rifle that had fallen from its position next to the commanders chair and slid to within a few feet of his hands and checking it was loaded. He mumbled once more looking at the others he put the pack he had taken back in the hole and stands re-positioning himself infront of the hole and side on to the others balancing himself on the uneven floor in a combat ready position.*

"First your names and why your here... any messing me around and I'll make you wish you were dead. That means you too Mark... Code Name, Aglarzir its the only name I have ever had... Lieutenant Commander of project warhammer I've been genetically modified to be the perfect soldier... it worked until I started thinking and I watched somebody I loved die because of it, to be honest I don't trust any of you and I don't have any reason to care for any of you, you can freeze to death or you can spill your guts to the rest of us and I'll hand you a survival pack. The sooner you talk the sooner we can stop freezing I give us about 3 mins before we can't even think straight because of the cold... I personally don't care but I fgure some of you must and thats enough for now... I know what one or two of you might be thinking perhaps its we can take him but believe me I don't go down easy and your running out of time... now talk. Mark reach for anything on your weapons belt and I'll shoot you dead."

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Aglarzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 21:48   #157
No Dachi

No Dachi's right hand has been tentatively creeping toward the hip holster at his belt, but at the warning he winced and moved both his hands up and away from the holsters and plasma rifle, hanging from the strap running round his shoulder. He now held both hands half-up, at about chest height, and away from his sides. He ignored a dull but persistent pain from his left arm as, once again, military training kicked in. He was being held at gunpoint by someone who was apparently in quite an unstable state (repeated allusions to this "Selina" - most likely a dead lover of some description - could be symptomatic of a number of psychiatric disorders, he remembered vageuly), and so the best chance of a peaceful solution to the situatiion would be to appease the man while simultaneously trying to calm him down...

"Easy there chief, no need for the gun, we're all friends in this bridge," He began with the calming approach, though he was far from calm himself. It wasn't just the risk of being shot, but there was also the rapidly dropping temperature. If he and the others didn't get either to a heated section of the ship or into the survival suits quickly, they were dead anyway. "I'm Mark Blakney, callsign No Dachi, ex-corporal in the military CentCom 2nd Special Operations Battalion. I'm here 'cause I got screwed over by the government." That was the truth, or at least it was the truth as far as Mark was able to remember. He had surmised that the disgrace, the dishonour, the discharge and the imprisonment were all to silence him for seeing something in the research facility, but he couldn't remember any of what he had seen. Maybe it was the crash, maybe he'd been out of it while he carried out the mission alone, but he couldn't remember a thing either way.

Although giving the outward pretense of calm and compliance, No Dachi's mind was working furiously away on the inside to try and figure out an escape route. If the man's claim were to be believed - which was still not necessarilly the case - then he was well trained enough to shoot, hit can kill with the plasma rifle at short notice, and that wouldn't be hard at this range. However, even if he was to be believed then survival wasn't necessarilly guaranteed by compliance, and if indeed he were to be mentally unstable from past experience then their prospects were even less. He was going to have to take action, and if it resulted in his death then so be it. He was a dead man anyway as soon as the law tracked him down. He had escaped the firing squad once, but would likely not be that lucky a second time. Once again, No Dachi adopted the steady tone of before.

"Come on sir, no need for the gun. You really think you need that thing on me, on the military man here? I'm on your side..." He blinked three times in quick succession, and felt something click inside the cybernetic eye. "I got screwed over by those bastards as well, remember. I know what you went through sir, and I am on your side, so-" three, "drop the-" two, "gun, there's-" one, "no need-" Another second and the cybernetic eye flared with brilliant phosphorous light, temporarilly throwing the birdge into a dark relief of pure white light and shadow, briefly blinding everyone within, like a flashbang, but without the bang. Mark leapt foward, kicking out toward the gun in Agalzir's hands, trying to kick it up and out or, at least, to kick the muzzle up and away from his stomach. In the same fluid motion, he drew the plasma pistol from his right hip holster, pointing it square at the former Lieutenant Commander's head, aim unwavering, ready to pull the trigger in a moment's notice. Blakeny's training told him to pull the trigger and end the danger, instinct and gut feeling the same, but he stopped and waited instead, keeping his eyes firmly on the other ex-soldier in front of him...

"I've got a deal. How about, on the count of three, we both put our guns down, me and you both, and then we sort things out like civilized people, eh? Marine's honour, sir, I'll drop my weapon on the count of three. If you want to shoot me then go ahead and shoot me, but God knows it ain't going to achieve nothing and it's just going to add one more wasted life to your conscience..." Beads of sweat were trickling down his forehead behind the visor...

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 21:55   #158
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

unstrapping herself feleing a little sore, lookign about as the chill of the room bites through her suit. Looking voer everyone around the room, heads over to them one by one looking them over for injuries. Stopping finally at the worst of them all (shadow). Lying paralsied almost on the floor, Ada's hands reaching into her medical kit to pull out a sharp scissors. Cutting the back of his suit to see how bad it is clnechng her ahnds as they start to shake.
"Seems your modififed more so than most, im not sure what can be done for you right now with power down the temprature is going to drop rapidly ill warn you. Left with little chocei im going to have move you tog et better look."
Grippng her hands around his sides feeling some things in the suits small pockets, pulls them out to make sure its nothing harmfull. Taking grip of a pad no doubt medical data, and a bottle of tablets. Pocketing them within seconds of catching sight of them, taking a look at the pad on this mans data qquickly before gnetle moving him from a crumbled psotion.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:23   #159
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Bridge
In the standoff, you all are shaken to the bone as you hear.... a roar. Looking at the remains of the viewscreen, you are all shocked to see crouching there, a large creature. About 10 feet tall, it is obviously heavily muscular, easily visible despite a very thick coat of white fur. It's hands resemble little more than claws, with it have tusks and a mouth full of teeth, which you can see quite clearly as it roars again, and rushes you all. In the distance, you hear even more roars.

ALL
You all, no matter what section, hear a roar from outside the ship.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:26   #160
Aglarzir

*Fully expecting Mark to try something it was sxith sense and he wasn't about to back down on it he didn't know about the other two and he didn't really care, they weren't armed and hadn't spent years of training with weapons like those that he and Mark possesed. He watched the others but Mark was the first to speak and he let him, and he listened half smiling upon hearing about the governments betrayel. Nodding slowly to himself as he thought it over but as mark continued to speak his mind sharpened and looked past the pain, he tried to work out what he was gonna do pretending to pay attension, he spotted hie bionic eye something moved hie bio-engineered eyes designed to spot any change or minimal movement and as he heard him talk about putting the gun down his eyes reacted quicker then his mind and the secondary eyelid slamned shut against the ferocity of the white burning light. Partially blinded it didn't stop him from taking a pace backwards and avoiding the kick and as the plasma pistol was brought to bare his own was directly in line with it knowing the resulting shot would have caused the plasma rifle to have gone critical. Although everyone on the bridge would be dead at least they wouldn't have been cold. He listened on and not firing he simply turned took a pack and passed it to Mark on the floor* "Thats No-Dachi's story told now I'm not customed to working alongside people I know nothing about so hurry up and ignore the pain both the cold and that flash will be causing you don't have long left..." *A solid steeliness had returned to his voice and he recognised it the voice of command. "Don't call me sir I have had enough of ranks..." reaching down with a spare hand he offered it to the grounded marine on the floor whilst doing so in his other arm the muscles and hand eye coordination allowed him to aim the rifle straight at the other two aiming particularly at the chest of the one that looked most threatening ((Zappa... Sorry Richpur not saying your not threatening.))*

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:33   #161
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

***Medical Data-Pad (Revised version 2.999913B)***

Name: Farle
Sex: Male

Alterations: Sever. Listed by body function/part

Eye (Right): Installed vision enhancement (Infrared, Ultraviolet), Tactical targeting array.
Eye (Left): Laser corrected vision (Wavefront) Vision exceeding normal, no other enhancements.

Brain (Mechanical): Cranial shock absorber, Mind machine interface.
Brain (Genetic): Enhanced intelligence, increased neuron firing rate, increased reaction time.

Nose (Mechanical): Nanotech grown spectral analysis equipment.
Nose (Genetic): No enhancements.

Spinal cord (Mechanical): Motion limiters installed to prevent motion which would sever the spinal cord. Monitoring sensors installed along cord to check impulses.
Spinal cord (Genetic): Increased Neural firing rate, increased nerve production in early stage of life to connect to interior interfaces.

Hands (Left) (Mechanical): Installed electronic multi-tool (Palm), installed computer interface cabling into wrist (1 meter length)
Hands (Right) (Mechanical): Weapon interface, Sub dermal light installed on index finger.

Forearm (Right) (Mechanical): Installed rapid fire energy weapon, extends from top of forearm, laser sight, targeting scope (Scope zoom able and can be patched into targeting array.) Weapon powered from in arm power core.

Forearm (Left) (Mechanical): Installed explosive high energy launcher, limited rounds.

Lungs (Mechanical): Nanotech grown CO2 to O2 converters.
Lungs (Genetic): Increased capacity for air, diaphragm muscle reduced to minimum to increase implant space.

Heart (Mechanical): Heart monitor, medical emergency heart restart, bypass electromechanical pump.
Heart (Genetic): Increased critical heart limit by double, increased muscle mass.

Liver (Mechanical): Alcohol processing implant installed, auxiliary implant power cell installed, running from energy created via cellular respiration. Thin armour layer installed on surface liver cells, monitoring sensors.
Liver (Genetic): Increased metabolism, increased excretions.

Kidneys (Mechanical): Excess water store implant located near to kidney, monitoring sensors.
Kidneys (Genetic): Designed for maximum water reclaim.

Stomach (Mechanical): No implants, Monitoring sensors.
Stomach (Genetic): Increased acid contents to stop infection and allow subject to digest more food stuffs, no other alterations.

Intestines, small (Mechanical): Nanotech grown increased rate absorption system.
Intestines, small (Genetic): Altered for increased blood flow.

Intestines, large (Mechanical): Installed monitoring sensors, electrochemical digestion for no solid waste loss.
Intestines, large (Genetic): Alteration for electrochemical digestion implant, no other alterations.

Bladder (Mechanical): Monitoring sensors, water reclamation, urea to nitrogen energy reclamation implant, monitoring sensors.
Bladder (Genetic): No alteration required.

Body wide alterations:

Bones (Mechanical): Thin armour installed, monitoring sensors.
Bones (Genetic): Bone cells constantly increasing bone strength

Muscles (Genetic): Increased muscle fibre strength and reaction time.
Muscles (Mechanical): Nanotech artificial muscle fibres, installed among the natural fibres, running from their cellular respiration so power not required. Increases muscle strength ten-fold, monitoring sensors.

Arteries/Veins (Mechanical): Self-sealing compounds Nanotech implanted, monitoring sensors.
Arteries/Veins (Genetic): Increased strength to withstand increased pressure.

Skin (Mechanical): Installed Nanotech grown ballistic membranes, installed ‘Tesla’ limited network, able to hold a suitable amount of power from energy weapons, monitoring sensors.

---

Crimes:
Intentional slaughter of 10 laboratory personnel, 15 security guards, 2 military personnel.
Destruction of 9 experiment subjects.
Destruction of 26 high class security droids.

Sentence:
To be decided.

NB: Intercranial supression implant installed to nullify alterations, located in neck area.

***End prisoner medical data records***

Farle gestured at the pills the woman had just put away, he whispered.

"Xylar"

He then looked rather unhappy in a angry kind of way.

So much for not dieing...
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 00:41   #162
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

waking slowly tobias picks hiself off the wall and spits the blood from his mouth and winces at the pain in his arm

uuhhh... feels broken,

takes the limp limb in his other hand and trys bending it, producing a grunt of pain

damn, it is busted

remebering the first aid kit tobias ducks through the door and walks down the corridor in the corner of the wall and floor, he reaches the connecting spine and hears the roar, forgetting the kit he curses silently and sets his mind in motion

prison ship, dangerous prinoners, guns.

tobias walks faster and reaches the front of the ship and finds the armoury, he steps quietly in and looks for something small and relativly quiet, finding nothing to quite satisfy him, he graps two plasma pistols and loads the m seperately, while doing this he catches snatches of the conversation in the bridge and looks up, straining to hear, and catches something about a survival kit and dropping of guns

wonder what thats all about probably making some form of alliance

still intruiged he finishes loading the 2nd pistol and hides it in his shirt, he then picks up the first one and flicks off the safety, he climbs back out into the corridor and comes silently to the door of the bridge with the pistol hidden behind his right thigh, before speaking he assumes a winning smile

well hello there, whats new with you people this fine...

looks out the view screen and sees the animal

ah! so thats who was giving us the greeting,

looks more intently at the two with guns taking note of their professional manner, and notices the way they hold their guns

militry personell. interesting, so why are you, uhh, so eager to kill each other?
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 02:18   #163
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Greenith gasps in pain as he moves his rib around. As the doctor is checking on everyone, Greenith quickly bats her away*

Get away! I can handle it!

*Greenith snaps at her, grabs his pole, and climbs to his feet awkwardly, , the pain in his chest causing him to gasp for breath. Stumbling out into the hallway, Greenith slowly makes his way down a corridor, and enters the crew quarters. RIpping off his shirt, He tests his body. to his extreme satisfaction, he watches as his torso takes on the black slimy squidform, removing the damaged rib*

Excellent

*However, The transformation cannot be carried to completetion, as the drugs are still working in him. frowning inwardly, Greenith slowly reverses the process, resuming the full human form, creating a new set of healthy ribs with his DNA. Greenith replaces his shirt, and, suddenly tired form the transformation, due to the fact that he is still half drugged, sits down heavily on a crewmates bunk. He eats several emergency rations, and begins to dig through the drawers and such of the room, searching for anything of use. Greenith then notices the huge hole in the room, the snow on the ground, and the fact that he is bloody cold*

hm, I had better find some survival clothing.

[ooc] If i find nothing of use in the crew quarters then:[ooc]

*Greenith heads towards the cargo hold, to search for warm clothes*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 03:25   #164
Bakan
To Old to Die......

MAD CAT: Mad Cat, the ONLY weapons are in a storage compartment IN THE BRIDGE ITSELF!!! And it's already been looted by No Dachi. Thus for my DM!

Mad Cat enters the bridge. The creature leaps from the viewscreen at Mad Cat, slashing 4 large cuts on Mad Cat's chest. As Mad Cat falls, the creature turns towards the rest of you, and roars in your faces.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 07:36   #165
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc-whaaat? thought armoury was in front of ship not in bridge, rrrrrg confused need more input info on ship stuff-ooc

OOOOWWW!!! BLOODY HELL!!

crawls away, jacking one of the survival kits on his way out, then remembers the first aid kit, he opens that up and quickly applies banadges, then stands up and runs down the corridor as fast as possible, peeking his head into the medbay to notify the others of the current "predicament" and keeps going to engineering
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:15   #166
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie gets out of whatever he's into, staggering around on the bridge for a while. Looking around, he keeps to himself, as well as quiet and quite ignoring of the others. Feeling his stomach rumble, he decides he's hungry and leaves the Med Bay, heading to the Cargo Bays.

Bound to be some beef jerky there. And maybe other stuff! Fluffie felt like collecting stuff. Stuff including beef jerky!

(I think my character's brains are slowly being eaten away by... eh... himself :\)
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:48   #167
Aglarzir

*His attension was taken away from the marine at his feet as he looked up and watched the animal roar its razor sharp teeth a sickly yellow colour, carnivourous, 10 feet long and built like a tank... The Plasma Rifle was brought round and aimed in point 0.25 seconds his reflexses were slowing and he knew it was a direct result of the cold, it was still fast enough for him to take aim and fire before the beast had stopped roaring he then began to unload shot after shot at the things massive head aiming in at the underside of its top jaw, he then fired two shots one at each joint on its front limbs, stepping forward fully expecting the creature to not be entirely dead yet he grabs the so called pilot and pulls him behind him before diving backwards and rolling to the side. As he looks round he spots someone making a run for it with a survival kit as the man gets to the door on his hands and knees moves to exit, he closes quickly on the slanted floor and stamps on the mans right ankle before kicking him squarely and very hard inbetween the legs ((This means you Mad Cat)). "I Don't appreciate gate crashers of any sort, Die Bastard" turning once more he takes aim and fires at the beasts head, reducing whats left of it to scorched and emulsified flesh. Grabbing the grounded mans pack and tossing it to the pilot and then reaching inside the hole hands one to the other guy still capable of movement grabbing the remaining two and quickly and fluidly strapping both to himself... "I Think Introductions can now wait till later, lets Move" Picking up the grounded man he drags him out of the doorway and through into the secondary compartment standing by the door he takes aim at the broken veiw screen using the wall as cover. "I said MOVE"

((Just checking I though No Dachi got all the weapons from the ships armoury and fruther more the reason I even got the plasma rifle because if you check back it was left next to the commanders chair and ignored just better check the facts))

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 13:02   #168
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Ada ignoring his words for the moment simply whispering into his ear
"Carefull what you say freind, I took oath to protect life but you woudl not want me slipping where i should have steady hadns now do you. The results could be all rather disaterous for you"
Slipping a hand into her pcket to pull out the tablets, opening the flip top to swallow one in a gulp, pocketing them just as quickly as she grabbed them.

Reaching into the depths of her pack pulling scalpel and clamp, along with some otehr items.
"This hurt but bare with it sicen there is no time to elt anatetic take effect"
Feeling her system start calm down the cold bitting at her joints hungrly, cutting into the skin at the base of the neck.

Abut a few minutes later Ada places a false skin thinly sliced to be placed at various points along his back. Leaning over to look at his face
"Good news is youll be bale to walk again and use your various modifcations, bad news is they wont work as well as they did. I had to cut some of the conections to get to damaged tissues, so dont expect to be able to do everyhting you sued to perfectly now. Also as well youl have a sore back for a few days, but whats that comapred to being a crippled cyborg. I have also left somthing of my own keeping there to make sure you dont turn side quickly, nothing lethal but enough to incapacitate"
A sly grin covers her face as she has satified look in her eyes purpsly keeping her voice down.

Last edited by Darkling; 17 Apr 2004 at 16:00.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 14:23   #169
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
John, rather surprised by the actions of the past few seconds, suddonly receives a survivalpack, and gratefully accepts it. He moves away from the hole trough which the beasty came, and quickly dons the protective clothing, then follows the others trough the door.

Hey, I don't know about you lot, but wouldn't the medbay be slightly more interesting at this point and time? we've all been damaged in the landing, we can go heal up first, I tought there still was power there.. we can go to engineering from there.

oh, and if you remember what I said back on the bridge, there was a distresscall comming in on the commspanel before we crashed. I'm not saying it is a militairy base, but if we don't check it out, we'll never know... it might even be our ticket out of here and onwards to freedom... but if we're going to go there, we'll need to arm ourselves, all of us first... and forget what happened in the past, we're all convicts, but we're all humans too, and smart enough to realise we need to work together if we are to survive here...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:33   #170
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro hearing the roaring and commotion, gets an ominous feeling that something is very, very wrong. Knowing he can do nothing as he currently is, he quickly arrives at the cargo bay and searches desperately for anything of use*
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 21:46   #171
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*As there is a roar outside the ship, flapjack had just finished applying the anti-burn cream, thus he grabbed his plasma cutter again and set it for a small, highly intense, torch and went over to the small hold with the personal items, after ofcourse turning off the power to all sections but medical and engineering, since it was clear that only the medical bay would require power and the engineering area had to remain online at least for the moment. Quickly arriving at the hold, flapjack noticed that the metal was already damaged after some parts from the shield generator violently collided with it. Quickly clearing off the rubble flapjack set to work, cutting a hole big enough for him step through reasonably easily. Fortunately the metal of the cargo hold was not very thick nor very strong and thus was easy to cut through*

*Within a few minutes, flapjack had managed to cut into the hold and stepped inside, light from the engineering section spilling into the previously sealed hold with personal items, flapjack started by quickly going over the contents of the cargohold, before specifically searching what he suspected was his own equipment for his power supply units, which he suspected might be on board the ship.*

ooc/ sorry for not posting for a while, but i was busy /ooc

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:15   #172
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Heiro coughs, and blood dribbles down his chin and drips onto the floor. Looking over, he sees a horrid malformed lump sticking from his body. On a second look, he focuses his eyes, and finds it to be his arm. Slamming it into the deck, with a sick thud, he screams out in pain, but appreciates his newly straightened bone. coughing again, the blood continues to drip down, on further inspection, from the holes in his suits legs. Taking a deep breath of recycled ships atmosphere, heiro smiles

"It's good to be back..."
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:16   #173
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Farle looked at the woman with a certain anger in his eyes, he gripped her shoulder with slightly too much pressure and leaned in.

"That was not a good idea" Farle hissed, "Don't make me make you regret your actions"

Farle released his grip and leaned out before anyone noticed. The anger left his face quickly, turning to releaved one.

"Thanks for your help" he said, his tone thankful, "If you need anything moved or Removed, just give me a call, I'll be in the cargo hold"
Farle left the medical center, giving a sharp warning glance at the woman on his way out. He passed through the ships spine before arriving in engineering, noticing that some enterprising fellow had already cut into the hold. Farle smiled.

Excellent, now, on to my stuff...
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:31   #174
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

[ooc] thanks man. [/ooc]

Gokan turns his head suddenly in the direction of the roar. Too suddenly. A wave of nausea cascades through his battered and bruised body.

"There must be better drugs. Why use something that seems to simulate a hangover?" He mutters, to noone in particular.

Moving more cautiously now, Gokan gives the hull of the connecting section a quick once over, before checking the environmental readings on his survival suit, watching the temperature reading plummet.

"Out of the freezer and into the fridge," He grins. "Ironic really."

He returns his attention to the figure sprawled upside-down against a wall. The figure stirs before a lung racking coughing fit starts, bringing up blood. Gokan frowns thoughtfully. Only for the figure to promptly reset what appeared to have been a dislocated shoulder.

"It's good to be back..." says the figure grinning like a madman.

Gokan walks purposefully over to the still grinning man.

"Anything else you feel up to fixing yourself? Or do you want me to get you to the medbay? I'd say you've at least cracked if not outright broken a couple of ribs."
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 01:59   #175
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro finds a metal pole amongst the tools in the cargo bay and hopes that it will be enough with his clandestine agent training. He heads toward the bridge in the direction of the roars*

Last edited by Zorro; 18 Apr 2004 at 02:57.
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 02:45   #176
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Richard peels himself off the controls and winces, sure it would hurt more if he wasn't so damn cold. His brain is just about functioning beneath the pain, and his mouth appears to be functioning despite the cold. Unfortunately the link between thought and speech doesn't seem to be in one piece since the first thing he says on seeing the creature in the viewscreen does not fit the panicky tone it is shouted in.

"I am a fish!!"

When moments later the beign hurls itself at the doorway, intercepting someone Richard didn't even see enter before they were hidden under the mass being torn at. Mumbling "fish" in a rather pathetic voice he backs away from the creature trying to look harmless. Really he shouldn't have bothered, it's not as though he could look dangerous if he tried. Nevertheless he backs away, until he finds himself backed up against a wall.

"Oh fish."
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 02:51   #177
Heiro
'Mael'

"You know, I was wondering what that lovely sharp stabbing was. You know how hard blood is to get out of these things?"

Heiro jestures down his chest at the stains from his last coughing fit. Promptly standing up, he swings himself around and staggers for a second before letting his eyes adjust to the half light. Looking around, he notices the reason for his injuries.

"Well damn. Damn damn damn."

Picking up the blood covered crowbar, he rapidly assesses that this lump of metal is what caused the hole in his leg. Dropping it, he curses at the large rip in the survival suits legging, and then proceeds to voice his opinions on the matter, as loudly and vocally as possible.

"I had no idea that pain was a visual stimulus."

Heiro drops to his knees again, and moans deeply, before applying some pressure to his leg. Looking up, he smiles, sadistically, for no particular reason.

"At least the pain will numb in this weather..."

Staggering to his feet, he looks at the ship for the first time. He giggles, before swaying back to the floor.

"Yes. Medical would certainly be useful, you're completely right. I do have some broken ribs and they aren't fixing themselves..."
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 10:05   #178
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ if i'm correct there are in fact 3 cargo holds, the 2 normally accessible 1s which you guys are supposed to be searching and the personal hold, which is sealed and was just unsealed, but i might be wrong on that /ooc

Unread 18 Apr 2004, 21:03   #179
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro once again encounters Gokan and Heiro in the connecting spine on his way to the bridge. He takes note of the blood on the floor and on the ones shirt, and despite his lack of medical training, diagnosis the situation as "not normal"*

"Hey, you're not looking so good. Is there anything I can do?"
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 22:29   #180
Mad cat

after getting kicked in the ass (i say u missed, although getting a boot in the tailbone does hurt) being picked up and hauled out the doorway, tobias stands up and looks at the man for a moment, then walks off down the corridor while the man is busy with the animal

oww my arm

remembers the med kit and ducks into one of the gun wells, he grabs a bandage and begins wrapping up his arm really tightly, once finished he comes back out and jogs down to the engineering section, completely ignoring the pain in his tailbone
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 05:15   #181
Bakan
To Old to Die......

DM'ing shall happen sometime in the next 24 hours.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:30   #182
Mad cat

been longer than 24 hours
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:32   #183
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

It's Bakan. He meant 72 or something even longer.

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:39   #184
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

24 hours + nightrest = 130 hours.

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:12   #185
Aglarzir

((God damnit I saw people had made new posts and I came... I came here as fast as I could to post but instead my hopes have been dashed...))

*keeps on waiting*

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:58   #186
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

yeah... sorry... we can be assholes like that at times :P

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:46   #187
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Let me put it this way.....

Week of hell putting up with a roommate from hell (I would use a wrod to describe her but I don't want to insult any female dogs), and trying to get her kicked out hsa been hell, not to meniton classes and the like. DM'age...... possibly tommarrow (friday in the US), maybe LATE tonight, possibly sat.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:02   #188
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

you have our support. moraly and mentaly that is. I'n not gonna come over and help you drag her sorry arse out of your appartement-ish thingy

Unread 23 Apr 2004, 18:46   #189
Mad cat

ouch
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 20:34   #190
Heiro
'Mael'

Bakadachi time people! We've gotta wait til 2137 before we're getting DM'ed!

*waits for smackdown*
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:50   #191
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bridge
*After the tense standoff, and looking at the body of the creature, it is obvious that it evolved to survive in a very cold environment. Extremely thick skin covers the exposed burns from the weapons fire. Long thick fur covers it also. It's tusks and claws look to be razor sharp, with several blood stains on them. Finally, you can obviosly see that it's muscles are well-developed, easily able to outmuscle a unaltered human.*

*However, you examination is cut short as you hear more roaring noises. Looking again towards the hole in the front of the ship, you all see 3 more of the creatures, one of them covered with some type of green substance. You also note that the creature you killed had green blood. Roaring, the rush into the ship, claws extended.*

Medical Bay
*After the short surgical procedure, ShadowHawk is once again able to move on his own. His internal systems however will need extensive amounts of time to adapt and realign themselves, unless you managed to get a technician to help out.*

*You all hear the latest roars, and before you can react, all the lights in the medical bay die out. Backup lights manage to flicker on, however the flicker so much that it seems that they will die within a few minutes also. In addition, it is starting to get very cold.*

*One of the few remaining ship-status panels still alive happens to show that Engineering section still has some power, and appears to be relatively intact structurally.*

Engineering Section
*Flapjack having broken into the cargo bays, you are in the spare parts bay. In boxes taht are scattered all over, with some open spewing their parts about are enough spare parts to patch several key systems, yet not enough to get this ship abck into space. Off in the corner is a hunking bodysuit, designed for heavy lifitng. Also you see several small EVA pods. In the right hands, with the right modifications they can fly for limited times in atmosphere.*

DM Notes
As of now, temperatures are dropping to critical levels. Engineering is the only section with working heat. Even with survival gear you won't be able to last long outside. And oh yeah, Engineering also has working sealable doors from those nasty creatures. I suggest grab what you can carry and get your asses there, so that the thread will be able to pick up again.

Oh yeah, this type of DM'ing will be more likely to occur, as in DM'ing the groups of people. If there is a specific thing that happens to you, it will be posted.

Specific DM's
Aglarzir: You find suddenly that you weapon is dead, it's energy cells have decayed.
Darkling: Now that you have gotten a hit, you feel yourself become more stable, more in control. Your hands also stop shaking as much.
General D. Eath: Digging around the crew quarters, you find what appears to be the captains quarters. Inside it is surprisingly bare, though you find a old combat jacket. In addition, you also happen to find a small Enforcer pistol, nothing fancy when it comes to weapons. You also find a few bottles of intoxicating beverages.
Heiro: Getting up, you slip, fall, and chip a tooth on the ground. Whoops
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 02:12   #192
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro notes the rapid decline in temperature, and high tails it for engineering*

--Mark Twain
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 06:39   #193
Darkling

Frowning feeling the cold bite at her, not able to resit wrapping erha rms around ehrself.
"Look everyone we have to move, get what equitment you can carry if yuou need assicatscne ask. At moment Engineering is the only working section if we dont get there hypothermia will set in and none of us will have worry about survival then."
Grabbing what she can equitment wise, picking up anyhting of use tah light enough to carry around chekcing to see how the others are doing with qiuck hurried glance, bitting abck to urge to curl intoa ball right now.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 09:35   #194
Aglarzir

*Bringing the plasma rifle up and aiming through the hole in the front of the ship to the outside and at the creatures that inhabited this bitterly cold place, it almost wouldn't suprise him if these creature had been put here to guard something. He squeezed the trigger and the plasma gun made a low whinning sound like a whimpering animal as the plasma tried to ignite, fire and fainally failed. The energy cells were dead taking the decayed cells out he threw them to the floor and slung the empty plasma rifle across his back at which point he decided that he wasn't much use to anyone on the bridge.*

"No Dachi Grenade them! Comeon get out of there, we need to get to a defendable position and quickly, Move!, Move!, Move!"

*Turning and slowly gathering pace as he balances himself through nifty footwork on the slippery surface but made as fast as time as possible making a b-line for egineering, as he passed the door to the medical bay he quickly stopped looking through the door and behind him again looking for anyone else who was on the bridge. Watching the others picking up supplies he quickly follows suit.*

"Move IT! there is something aboard and you don't want it to catch you..."

*Moving through the door he grabbed anything, something he thought was medical supplies in a large case and under the other arm he picked up a bag of emergency equipment before moving back through the door and running for engineering the two survival suits hanging at his waist.*

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 12:29   #195
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack quickly got into the bodysuit, the cold metallic controls surrounding him in something he was quite familiar with. He quickly rushed it through start up sequences and then shoved the EVA pods to the back of the spare parts area, they would be usefull once he finished with them. At that point several more people stepped into engineering*

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have heating here. Now if someone could tell me what those roars are, because if they're going to come here to bug us, I'll have a word with them."

*With that flapjack stepped out of the spare parts area and out of the suit.*

"I'll cut the other sealed cargo bays open as soon we decide what to do, in the meanwhile, i'm shutting down power to all other sections of the ship."

*Flapjack quickly moved over to the power controls and reached out to the controls, quickly switching off power to all areas but engineering*

Last edited by flapjack; 27 Apr 2004 at 21:46.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 17:30   #196
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro smiles at the pain lashing through his mouth. He spits the tooth out, hearing it clatter harmlessly on the deck before turning back to the lovely person who offered to aid him.

"To hell with the medical bay, I say we get ourselves somewhere alittle warmer. Things are getting quite chilly..."
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:22   #197
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Gokan frowns at this latest show of insanity from his newfound friend.

"Then I suggest engineering. If anywhere'll have power. It'll be there."

Gokan assists Heiro. Yanking him upright so as not to give him another opportunity to fall over and injure himself further. He continues to assist him all the way to engineering.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 20:42   #198
Heiro
'Mael'

"Ouch, you bastard! That hurts!! They are broken you know!"
People these days, No idea.
"Can you hear me! I could do with making it there without punctured lungs."
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 20:51   #199
No Dachi

OH GODS WHERE AM I????!!!!???!!111222

Kind of lost track of this thread...Bakan fill me in on what's happening plz?

Unread 27 Apr 2004, 21:00   #200
Darkling

Seeing the newcomer taking various bits of equitment with ease, the miltary man from before. It was obvious in how he almst kept his body perfecly upright, and the way he acted.
"Okay no time now does anyone need help to move? if not ill hav elooka t whatever injuries you have once we get to engineering."
Running the scenario through hyer mind, it didnt look good would not be long before everyone started feeling tired numb from the cold, her own body was already starting to ache her heart pumping widly right now her veins retracting furhter down inot the skin. to keep her body temprature up in vital areas.

Last edited by Darkling; 27 Apr 2004 at 21:20.