User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 10 Mar 2004, 13:24   #51
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reaper

All
Just waiting for Zorro, No Dachi and Phang.

If the latter two don't feel like posting anymore, just say so, m'kay?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 20:30   #52
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

pm them
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 21:43   #53
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Zorro, still contemplating, finally starts to speak*

"Well I think it's obviously we've all had some sort of memory wipe. Now considering the fact that different aspects of memory are stored in different areas of the brain, I wonder what it was exactly that was messed with. The hippocampus for example is what enables you to create new memories. I still remember waking up in that room, so it wasn't that. Course there are other parts that allow you to remember things like language and how to get places or do basic things like drive a car that would not be affected if you were to have an incident with different parts of your memory banks. The fact that we can all still speak shows that that wasnt the part that was messed with.........the question remains, what exactly did they do, and why?"
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 22:00   #54
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

"'Who are 'they'?' would be a good one too." Richard notes, still waving the table around under the absolute certainty it's a chair. Also wondering how come everyone else remembers more than him, he'd forgotten he had a brain, let alone that there were hippos camped in it.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 23:27   #55
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

[ooc] lol[ooc]

ooooh me? hmmm... anyone wanna switch names? ahh!!
*Eath ducks, narrowly avoiding being hit with richard's 'chair'*

Hey!! watch it with that thing!

*Eath doesnt say anything else, as hes not entirely sure if what richard is doing is right or not, and he doesnt want to be embarrassed if he guesses wrong*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:19   #56
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

*ND posts llike the bitch he is*

Deciding that he may as well listen to the voice and do what it bids him to, No Dachi gets up off the bed, opens the door, walks down the corridor beyond, takes a right and sits down, as instructed, scrutinising his new surroundings carefully as he does so.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 20:45   #57
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

umm im pretty sure that chairs are for sitting on

ducks as the "chair" swings past

so put it down and sit on it, umm... richard
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:42   #58
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

"The voice in my room told me to take it, he didn't sound like he'd lost his memory so I'll trust him." Richard frowns, "Besides, if it was for sitting on, why is it so high?"
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 15:33   #59
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

All
Phang's character's brain exploded. Luckily you didn't know him.
DMing to occur soon, you goddamn bunch of idiots

Oh and you all have these.. shiny, metally things in the back of your necks. How very odd :\
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 02:56   #60
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

ooc/ are these "things" along the lines of plates or small rods? /ooc

*Zorro suddenly notes that everyone in the room seems to have some sort of metal on their neck....he slowly reaches his hand up to his own neck and feels it on himself as well. He tries to pry it off but it won't budge*
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 09:50   #61
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

think matrix
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 13:51   #62
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Of course since we have no memory we don't know they aren't normal
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 15:03   #63
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Richpur is going to have his brain slightly washed in order to make him more.. eh.. normal
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 20:03   #64
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

ooc/ memory is quite complex and different lobes of the brain deal with different aspects. things such as language, and knowing how to walk are seperate from the parts that let you remember past events. if your whole entire brain had been wiped clean richpur, you wouldnt not just remember the meaning of "take a seat" but you would also not be able to walk, and thus would still be in the room with someone mumbling an incomprehensible language over the intercom. /ooc
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 21:10   #65
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

I love you Zorro

But then again... Richpur can be weird for now. If he wants
Besides.. He's being a good RP-er. And stuff.
Lets rejoice!

(any posts by me that obviously aren't very DM-ish, aren't. Now you lot start poking each others shiny things so I can.. Solve the fight! Yayyy.)

A display of reasonable inteligence (I think ) none-the-less by Zorro though. I applaud you
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 22:26   #66
Richpur
Just call me sir.

[ooc] I'm working on the basis that all subconscious stuff is still there and conscious stuff isn't, you don't have to think about walking or talking, but you do have to think about what the words mean, all things considered I could probably type better than I can talk, if I could remember what the keyboard was for [/ooc]
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 20:34   #67
Mad cat

goes to scratch the back of his head and discovers the metal thingy

huh? wassis? iv got somthing on the back of my head, you! richard, could you see what it is? i dont think it belongs there
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 21:58   #68
Richpur
Just call me sir.

"Sure."

Richard goes to look at the back of Mad Cat's head and accidentally hits him with the 'chair'.

"Oh, sorry."

After discarding the 'chair' since no-one else is taking one so he's not going to get into too much trouble for leaing it lying around, Richard has another look.

"It's round, shiny too. looks like the opening thing on the door, but flatter and got a different shape hole in it."
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 01:53   #69
Mad cat

owwwww...
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 04:57   #70
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*eath pokes mad cat a bit, and wonders what the thing is*

hmmm... do i have one?

*eath reachs up and feels his own* ooooh i do!

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 23:26   #71
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"What the heck? These things don't seem very removable. At least I can't get mine out" Zorro states after a couple of tugs.

*Zorro walks over to Eath and looks for any sort of inscription on the metal*

"Let's see if there's anything on these things"
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 06:06   #72
Mad cat

hey! dont you poke mee!

swats eath over the head