User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 13:51   #1
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Reaper

*static* ...several days ago... ...no survivors... *static*

The man, dressed like a mechanic of some sort, notices you are coming by and quickly switches off the radio he was listening to. The words you picked up still echo in your mind though, somehow they seem of importance. The man enters a few commands into the terminal standing in front of your cryo chambers, before leaving the room. As he leaves, a bright flash blinds you and you loose consience again.

Some time later, God be damned if he knew the amount, you wake up again. You have but a faint memory of the scene earlier and totally no memory about your earlier life. Looking around, you are laying alone in a small chamber. There's nothing but the bed you are laying on, a locked locker, some sort of speaker and a locked door in it - you aren't capable of unlocking either should you attempt so.

Who the **** are you? What the **** are you, why the hell are you here? Where is here?

You find out who you are if you look at your clothing. You are wearing an overall of some sorts, not looking very new or very fresh anymore. There's a nameplate on it, though...
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 16:21   #2
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reaper

Ah, for those actually wanting to post, the first post needs not be complicated. Wake up again, maybe do some wondering and find out just how locked those locked things are. You're all very average, or at least, now you still are. Ye have no traits yet, ye are much like a normal... Man, or woman, should you so wish.

Nothing, special, m'kay.

After your first post, the thread shall begin for you. If more people post, there might be interaction! Now won't that be fun
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:15   #3
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

No Dachi sits up in the bed, looking around and taking in the surroundings while trying to rub the sleep-induced bleariness from his eyes.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:18   #4
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Nothing much of interest to be seen in this room, just... old looking metal all around, including the door, locker and bed. You sit there, wondering... When you suddenly have the feeling you are being watched. Looking around, you spot the speaker. Listening closely, it sounds like it is on.

Your thoughts are quickly confirmed.

"Eh... No Dachi, how are you feeling?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:22   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Phang jolts awake. He looks around feverishly, and then notices he nametag on his overall. He looks at it: "Phang". Good enough. He slides off the bed and runs over to the loker. Sizing it up, he starts kicking at it, trying to open it.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:22   #6
No Dachi

Not really sure who's voice is coming from the speaker, No Dachi turned himself round, still seated on the bed, untill he was looking directly at it.

"Fine, I guess," he replied, saying the first thing that came into his head.

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:25   #7
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Phang. Your locker really doesn't open, even after having asked it nicely. Just about to start kicking it, hoping that would work the magic, you are stopped by a voice.

"Oh God, it really isn't going to open, ok?"

Dachi
"Good, there are no side effects then."

The voice is quiet for a moment. You are unsure, but you think you hear the person, if it is a person, on the other side going through some papers.

"Do you have any memories about what happened or what you were... Just, like, anything, before you woke up here?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:28   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Yes it is, yes it is, just you...wait, what? Who? Where are you? What?"

Phang started looking around, his eyes jerking from place to place, looking for thesourceof the voice.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:29   #9
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Well, yeah, it is. But not now. And try looking at the ceiling."

Dachi
Hint: You don't
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:38   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

"I..what? OK, I...oh."
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:41   #11
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Good. 'Now... Lets get on with this procedure. I take it you are feeling ok?"

The voice seems a bit... depressed, somehow.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 18:06   #12
No Dachi

No Dachi concentrates hard for a few moments, trying to dredge up some memory of the recent past. He comes up empty handed.

"No, none whatsoever."

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 18:32   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

"Yeah, let's..what?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 18:33   #14
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Dachi
"Well... That's how it's supposed to be."

Another short lived silence - if you attempt to speak, you are interrupted, the voice ignoring whatever you were saying, or about to say.

"I am unlocking the door to your room... Just walk to the end of the corridor and go right. Take a seat when you're there, or.. eh.. something. There will be at least one more like you joining you shortly."

Phang
"It's just me asking you some very simple questions, ok? First one, how are you feeling? Second one, do you recall anything from before waking up here?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 20:36   #15
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Zorro opens his eyes*

"What the? Where am I? This isn't........isn't.........isn't........isn't what?...........I don't KNOW!"

*Zorro tries with all his might to remember where this is, how he got here, and suddenly realizes he doesn't even know where he's supposed to be. Or what his name is. He runs his hand over his head for sore spots, but doesn't feel anything out of the ordinary. He spots a name tag saying "Zorro" nearby.*

"heh, I guess thats me.....I hope."
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 20:39   #16
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Zorro
A voice speaks, sounding like it comes from the ceiling. Looking there, you see something that looks like a speaker.

"Yeah, you are Zorro. Are you feeling alright?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:03   #17
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"Um.........I guess so..........."

*Zorro stands up and tries the door, watching the speaker the whole time. Locked. Curses!*
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:07   #18
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Zorro

"I mean, does your body feel a-ok? And I take it you have no memory what-so-ever about what... what was before this?"

You hear an obvious hesitation during the two whats...
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:37   #19
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro contemplates pretending he does to see the reaction of the voice, but then realizes he isn't sure whether this voice is friendly or hostile, and finds it best to cooperate*

"Um.....not really no.....perhaps you could shed some light on the subject?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:37   #20
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Eath wakes up, and notices the locker and the door, and the name tag. Unaware that the name tag is his, Eath looks it over, and discards it, before trying the locker and the door. Eath then spots the speaker, and looks around for an intercom button, to talk with*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:45   #21
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Zorro
The voice sounds friendlier somehow. Maybe he is pitying you?

"I am not authorised to do that, sorry mate. But you are doing fine, other than the fact you know... nothing, really?"

Eath
The speaker speaks, withyou having pressed any button. Strange. How did they even know you are up?

"Good to see you are up..."

Some background noise for a second or two.

"How are you feeling?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:49   #22
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"No......I........can't remember anything now that I think of it. What's this room anyway?"
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:59   #23
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Zorro
"Your new bedroom I think. Bit unpersonal if you ask me, but... Erh..."

The man coughs. Yes, you definitely here it's a man now. Just in case you hadn't before.

"I'm going to open the door now... Just walk out of the corridor, go right at the end and take a seat or something. There are others like you, just so you know. Wait there, ok?"

There's no more talking after this. Whatever you say, the man is obviously ignoring you.

All
"The corridor" is just a big corridor, with one dead end, lots of doors leading to rooms similar to yours, but you can't enter any of them. The door to yours (with your name clearly on the door) shuts and locks immidiately after you've stepped away from it. On the not-so-dead-end of the corridor are two bigger doors, one open, leading to a room with probably some chairs in it, the other locked.

The entire ship looks old, all metal plating and so. Think old spaceship, just you don't know that it is a spaceship. If it is one.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 22:05   #24
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*The voice is obviously no longer paying attention to Zorro, and he doesn't seem to have many options aside from doing what he was told to do. There's always banging your head in the wall, but that doesn't accomplish much. Zorro decides to follow the hall and takes a seat in the room*
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 23:58   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

"Wel, uh, I'm fine, I guess, and, well, not really, no...Hey, wait. Who are you?"
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 04:59   #26
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

what the-? who are you??? where am i? who am I???

*Eath gets angry*

You better answer my questions! TELL ME!!
*Eath looks around frantically for a way out, and bangs on the door a bit, to no avail*

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 13:11   #27
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Zorro
The room resembles a briefing room - maybe it is one, you don't know. Do you even know what a briefing room is? Perhaps... Having lost your memory really sucks is a conclusion you might draw while being seated.

You've taken one of the seats on a long table, one end having a chair, the other being empty. The room is much like the rest of the ... rooms you are in, metallic, old plating.

Yep, pretty boring. Though there might be others joining you, or so you've been told...

Phang
"Not important for now, ok? Just calm down, I think someone'll tell you more about your situation pretty soon, ok? Just relax, they don't like it when people get worked up... m'kay? Just exit your room, take the door that's open on the right on the end of the corridor and take a seat. And behave."

The door unlocks, the voice stops speaking. The 'they' part earlier on seemed a bit... dark and mysterious though. Just like your memory - really ****ed. Damn.

Eath
"You chill out now, ok? I know it must be odd, your situation, but I can't help it."

The voice sighs.

"Just relax, or else..."
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:15   #28
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro enters the room, but does not immedietly take a seat. There was something odd about this.....he just couldn't put his finger on it. He walks around the room checking for anything out of the ordinary, but finds nothing, other than the fact that the room is a little TOO ordinary.....no real markings or indication that might hint on about who, what, or even WHERE he was. Frustrated, he sits, desperately trying to recall SOMEthing that might explain this*
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:34   #29
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

He opens his eyes and looks over to one side, then the other; no clock so he has no idea what the time is. Then it occurs to him that there isn't actually anything else either.

"Ok" he says to himself, "so I don't know where I am or when I am."

He sits up on the edge of the bed and looks down at himself, something is written on his clothes. "pnby)!X" He frowns at this for a minute trying to pronounce it.

"Punbi'X, Pune by ex, Pnuebicks, P..."

Then a flash of inspiration comes to him.

"Sodding thing's upside down."

He tries reading it again.

"Richard. Ok, so I'm called Richard. I guess that's a start."
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 05:18   #30
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath instantly stops what he was doing at the "or else...", and calms down*

Okay, ill calm down, but i want answers. Who am i, mainly, and why am i wherever this is.

Unread 4 Mar 2004, 06:40   #31
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

sits up slowly and kricks neck

mmm... what the, where am i, why am i here, whats going on

looks about and then down

damn, i gotta get better clothes, now how do i get out of here

probes the lock and notices the speaker

im watched and listened to arent i
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 15:41   #32
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Richard
"Real clever there."

You swear you are being mocked right now by the voice coming from the speaker... But, yeah, what's one going to do about that, eh? Not much.

"Are you feeling ok?"

Zorro
You recall nothing, nothing at all. You sit there, wondering about any and everything, but nothing happens. The voice on the speaker said you'd get some company soon, though. So best thing is to just wait.

(OOC - Yeah, just wait till some other players join you. Then you.. Can.. Eh, like, talk!)

Mad Cat
"Real clever. Yes you are. Tell me, how are you feeling?"

The lock remains very locked.

Eath
"You'll get answers. Not now, so just answer the bloody question, how are you feeling?"

The voice sounds slightly agitated.

All
Just.. So you know, my DM-age usually isn't big ass very good quality like Inspectre (for example) gives, it's more... Fallout/Baldur's Gate RPG style, just with a lot more freedom on both your and my side, should you so wish and should I so wish (to comply).

M'kay.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 16:22   #33
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro waits and waits for someone else to arrive. He'd check his watch impatiently, but he doesn't seem to have one........*
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 16:35   #34
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Zorro
Mighty right, ye have no watch!
And.. Erh.. Depending on the others, you'll get some company. Eventually.

M'kay.
Unless you're bored out of your skull, I'd keep from posting till someone actually joins you in the room.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 21:07   #35
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

mostly groggy but im quite confused, now, first of all where am i
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 21:52   #36
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Mad Cat
(OOC-ing DM-dude hints.)
You're actually feeling fine. Just have a big lack of memory.

All (newcomers who happen to read up)
The above actually goes for you to!
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 01:21   #37
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

"I don't know, fine in comparison to what exactly?" Richard says as he stands up and looks down at himself.

"I don't really remember feeling any different from this, or like this, or anything... " He pauses and looks straight at the speaker when he realises he's rambling.

"Am I always this awkward?"
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 03:35   #38
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath smiles inwardly at the agitated voice*
well, besides the blinding confused, i guess i feel okay
*Eath jogs in place and jabs at the air. he then stops and cracks his neck. quite loudly actually.*

oooh, yea i feel good. so whats the plan chief?

Unread 5 Mar 2004, 21:06   #39
Mad cat

i see,

frowns becomes agiated

lets see memories... one, name, i dunno, location, ditto, AHAHAAAAAAAAAARRG

runs up to the speaker

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME??!!
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:06   #40
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

All
Sorry for not having posted a while.

Zorro
I think the wait'll be over soon, sorry for.. the wait

Dachi, Phang
Post, bitches!

Eath
"The plan is crazy. Ok, damned crazy."

The voice shrugs.

"But you aren't supposed to know that yet, so stay quiet about it. Now I'm going to open your door. Walk out of the corridor, go right at the end and take seat. Feel free to talk with who-ever's there."

The door unlocks and opens, the voice stays quiet. After you leave the room, the door closes and locks itself again.

Mad Cat
"Me? Not much. Now CALM down!"

The speaker seems quite intend on you being calm before he continues. So, unless you are calm, the voice will not speak to you anymore!

Richard
(ooc - i love you man - /ooc)

"If you are now, chances are you are like this all the time. Not that is going to be my problem for long, so 'ey."

You swear that if you would know exactly what swearing was, you could hear the man grin. If you knew what a grin and a man would be. You think. Uh-oh, there you go again.

"Now, the door... will open up. Walk to the end of the passage way, go right and take a seat. Someone'll be with you after a while to.... talk to you. There'll be others like you... in a way, too. Now behave, ok?"

The voice stops speaking, or at least, you think that's the verb. If it's a verb, erh.. right?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:35   #41
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richard looks out the door a little suspiciously then after a few moments decides there is no-one there and goes out. Straight away the door closes behind him, slightly startling him. At this point he remembers that the voice told him to turn right. so he walks to the end of the corridor and looks around.

Of course Richard doesn't actually remember left from right so is at totally the wrong end of the corridor looking at blank walls.

"This is.. not right... so it's wrong... no... left... or both."

Irregardless of the mental dilemma about what the opposite of right is, Richard retransverses the corridor, this time finding himself with the door in the same direction as he now realises to be right. He tries to remember what he had to do in here. Oh yes; take a chair and wait for someone to come along and talk to him.

"Take a chair..." Richard mutters to himself and picks one up. It's a bit heavy really, but managable. He just hopes that person won't be long.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 03:23   #42
Mad cat

calms down a little and starts looking for the camera

well if you didnt do anything or much, who did what
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:24   #43
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Mad Cat
"Would you just shut up? Those questions are going to be answered later, ok?"

After you calm down, the man tells you to exit the room when the door opens and unlocks, get to the end of the corridor and then take a right. Then, sit down, socialize or something.

Zorro & Richard
You are in the same room now. Feel free to talk. And Richard, that better had actually be a chair and not the bloody table.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 20:39   #44
Mad cat

peeks his head out the door and looks around with suspition then nonchalantly strides out to the area with them chair things, again peeking his head out slightly to check if anyone is there and quietly sits down in one of the more comfortable looking objects

hello, you... people? yeah people, that sounds yes, is anyone as confused as i am
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 22:45   #45
Richpur
Just call me sir.

"Confused? not really, I don't have enough of an idea what is happening to be confused yet... come to that I don't have any idea what is happening except that we're supposed to be...well... here. I'd ask you to take a chair, but there was only one in here," Richard waves the one he's holding with a bit of effort, "you'll have to settle for one of those smaller things."

Richard looks at the badge on the newcomer. "Mad Cat? How come you get two names? I've only got one, and that one in the corner there seem to have one as well."
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 22:47   #46
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath, slightly bothered by the "damn crazy" comment, walks towards the room. inside he sees two people sitting in chairs, and a third holding one.
Eath decides to sit down away from the man holding the chair. Before he heads over to a seat he picked out he speask*

hello. Anyone else know who they are? or do they know who *Reads the nametag he is holding onto, still unaware that it is his own* Eath, is? cus i think this is his.

*Eath sits down*

Unread 10 Mar 2004, 01:02   #47
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richard stands around with his chair (the only one in the room), and wonders why everyone keeps sitting down on the opposite side of the room from him on these little things.

[ooc] at least you got the idea fluffie [/ooc]
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 01:30   #48
Mad cat

i do? two names? really i didnt know i had one
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 02:56   #49
Richpur
Just call me sir.

"You've got a, thing, on your top. With letters on it. The voice in my room seemed to agree that the one on my top was my name, so I assume that one is your's."
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 06:17   #50
Mad cat

hm, interesting, mine just seemed to want me to shut up and be quiet