Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 8 Jan 2004, 14:34   #101
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bar Brawl

*AcidK appears from behind the bar and looks carefully at UQ.*

Well, you wanted orange juice, yes? Fresh is a little out of the question.

*AcidK demonstrates with a rotten orange that he had menacingly tried to gain juice out of.*

And since I'll probably be penalised for using too much psychics around here, I might as well go by the books. You want ice with that?

*AcidK whizzes around quickly to hand out as many drinks that he my have forgotten or probably his ears did not here. If he wasn't to use psychics, he'd be damned not to use telepathy.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 15:23   #102
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

*DD gets up off of the bar floor where he had been laying after having flapjack thrown at him, only to be faced by three new visitors to the bar (who appear to be rather violent) and knocked back again down again by another one of flapjacks pool cues*

"OOF!!!"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 15:59   #103
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

hmm, DD, sorry to bother you, but i made a teeny weeny mistake.

I was intending to attack UQ, i've edited my post.

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 16:05   #104
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Hewitt suddenly wakes up from one of his involunatry naps.*

Huh? huh? wha? where am I?

*Remembers.*

Oh where... that's right. Co(ktails *ahem* I know you're good Acidk otherwise I wouldn't have asked...

*Hewitt reacquires that dragonish grin of his.*

As for the type of co(ktail I want, I was thinking of something that would explode violently in a firey ball of flame when I throw it at someone but only a small one... wouldn't want to kill no one now would we?

You can make something like that yes?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 16:38   #105
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Make one? No, have on already made by me? yes.

*AcidK hands Hewitt a Fireblog IV, usually used to burn the back of someone's thoat (and then their entire body with it in spontenious compubstion).*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 16:54   #106
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

You're the best.

*Slams down his 'Dragoncard (TM)' credit card.*

I'll have 20 of those erm... Fireblog IV's then - ten for me and ten anyone else I might feel like 'giving drinks' to.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 17:48   #107
okiN
Pretty In Pink

okiN is infamous around these partsokiN is infamous around these parts

*After flapjack foils Demon Dave's attempt to bum-rush (Whatever the feck that means) okiN, he turns back to AcidK* "Oh, right you are. Didn't notice it there with all the excitement going on around here. How much is that?" *okiN grabs the glass and takes a sip*
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:11   #108
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- bum rush is an ff3 chars most powerful attack, o and dd i stole yur gun & shot u with it-ooc

mc pulls an uzi from somewhere within his coat, he rests it on his lap and watches the chaos with a bemused look

what a funny bunch of people, killing each other for such petty things, i might as well join the fun

shoots the pool table for being a fool and throws throws the empty gun at at UQ

no orange juice for you

strides over to the que rack and takes the wierd stick with the funny end and begins breating the pool table

Last edited by Mad cat; 8 Jan 2004 at 20:44.
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 22:57   #109
The Pool Table
Bar-room accessory

The Pool Table is an unknown quantity at this point

The Pool Table watches Mad cat pull out the uzi and aim it at him, the bullets seeming to evaporate in a rapid traceback of laser fire, obviously on a low power output since even once it touches Madcat he keeps going, taking a long stick and raising it to strike The Pool Table. As the flesh is flayed from the man's bones he topples forwards, the 'weird end' embedding into the floor beside The Pool Table's foot moments before the hand holding it ceases to exist.

Addressing the slight blackened outline on the floor The Pool Table sighs.

"It's called a rest you insufferable pillock."
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 00:46   #110
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc-wtf?-ooc

*respawn*

hmm that was one reeeeealy screwed up way to die, damn table with its automated defences
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:04   #111
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

[ooc] You tried to use an uzi; thread rules are no weapons that wouldn't be normally found in a bar, so you'd get away with a rest, but not an automatic pistol. [/ooc]

Richard watches the chaos unfold while the lady attends to the effects of his being punched in the face. Once she appears to have finished he excuses himself for a few moments and carefully makes his way through it to the bar. It should probably be noted that the word 'carefully' is only referring to his own safety, not those he renders unconscious with a walrus tusk pool cue before using them as temporary carpetting. Once there he picks up the bottle of norfolk tears he had unintentionally left behind and returns to the corner with mintos where he sets down a glass for her and fills it.

"Your drink m'lady."

Last edited by Richpur; 9 Jan 2004 at 01:11.
Richpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:17   #112
mintos
Lady

mintos is an unknown quantity at this point

*smiles up at Richard and takes it*
thanks love
*sips it and wonders why everyone is picking on UQ*
Vous voulez m'embrasser, aimez-moi et épousez-moi
mintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:23   #113
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

"I think it might be a combination of his being the largest person in the room, his looking like an idiot in the tablecloth, and his almost getting the establishment X rated for the underwear comment." Richard answers the unspoken question while pulling a dart out of the stool surface and throwing it unthinking over his shoulder scoring a bullseye. At least it would have been if someone hadn't taken the dartboad down earlier and got it shot to pieces.

Richard then sits on the stool beside mintos and takes a sip of his own drink.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:57   #114
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Ur_Quan blinks as he's slapped by Mintos. It didn't hurt, but nobody that size had ever dared to lay a finger on him. Even the toughest looking gangster types knew better than to mess with him and yet she just slapped him and turned her back on him. Ur_Quan blinked again and looked at her butt as she wobbled it away from him, towards Richpur. "Wow, just wow, what a woman!", he thought and something inside him snapped. He suddenly found that he was in love.

At that very same moment something else snapped too. It was the pool cue Flapjack assaulted him with. It just broke in half as it slammed against his mighty chest. Looking at the broken pool cue, trailing it with his eyes until he comes to the pair of hands that are holding it and then a little upwards, half expecting to see a huge and mighty warrior at the other end of the cue, he's surprised to see this little chap, grinning at him. Ur_Quan grabs the other end of the cue and hauls Flapjack in, clenching one fist around the irritating little man's throat, while the other hand takes the cue out of his hands. Grinning back at Flapjack he starts to rapidly whack him on the head with the broken cue repeatingly until it breaks again after which he throws the remaining end of the cue casually over his shoulder and let's the bloody pulp that is Flapjack fall to the floor.

He then turns around and an uzi lands in his arms. Not knowing where it came from, but fully knowing what the bar's automated defensive system was capable of, he quickly tosses it aside, walks up to a nearby table, takes a bunch of fake flowers from the vase on the table, moves one hand over his hair, just to make sure it's looking good, walks over to Mintos, taps her on the shoulder and when she turns round, blushingly presents the flowers to her, saying: "I'm terribly sorry miss. Here, these are for you."
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:03   #115
mintos
Lady

*looks at UQ surprised for she had been expecting a pummeling and instead is thrust with a bunch of flowers in her face*
*She takes them and smiles at UQ giving him a peck on the cheek*
thanks love what type of flowers are these?
*tries to hide her smile while smelling the flowers realising as she sniffs their fake at the blushing hulk with a table cloth on, and ends up chuckling anyway*
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:12   #116
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Under the table Richard takes a remote control from his pocket, these are pretty standard, usually found being hogged by any irritating person in the bar who likes watching snooker during world cup finals. Also in normal bar remote control fashion it isn't the original, that one having been shorted out by a spilled pint years ago. This is one of those replacement programmable ones.

Unlike most found in a bar it is tuned into the security system. Also unlike most, the buttons don't actually give any hint as to what they do.

Richard presses the button marked "5" since it's in the centre of the pad and a laser flicks like a strobe light as it whirrs across the bar; after a few seconds of experimentation, causing two patrons to suddenly wonder what happened to their drinks, and another couple to wonder why the stools they were sitting on have suddenly vanished, he works out the controls.

About half a second later a set of lasers fan out from the corners of the ceiling, rapidly burning off all of the mountain's cloths, and leaving him covered in third degree burns. Obviously Richard needs more practice.

"I think you forgot something." Richard says in a monotone that barely conceals the burning hatred simmering under it. "but I can't decide whether it was your clothes or your life expectancy."
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:27   #117
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Ur_Quan giggles childishly after the peck on his cheek and smiles at Mintos. After hearing a few "bzzzzaps", Ur_Quan suddenly discovers that he's in the nude. Blushing again at the prying eyes of the lady in front of him, he quickly takes another table cloth and folds into a neat loincloth for him to wear.

Ur_Quan then politely takes the remote control from Richpur's hands and grinds it to powder in his fist, causing some laserbeams to go off and disintegrate several unwary visitors, after which he slaps Richpur in the face a couple of times with a flat hand, saying "tsk" which each slap. He then lifts Richpur and his chair up in the air and puts it on another table in the middle of room, with the baffled RIchpur still on it. Ur_Quan then walks back to Mintos, grabs a nearby empty chair and sits down at her table, trying to make a conversation: "Hi, my name is Ur_Quan. What's yours, babe?"
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:38   #118
mintos
Lady

*arranges the flowers in another vase so doesn't notice some of the action going around her just a bit of button pressing and bright lights. She then glances up and sees UQ standing in nothing but a table loin cloth with scorch marks*
Err interesting gettup
*looks around wondering where Richard is and sees him sitting on a chair on another table*
What happened?
*Bristles at UQ's cavalier use of babe and dumps her glass of tears on him glaring and storms off towards Richard sitting on the table by him*
Honey I think we missed our 20 minute anniversary
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:34   #119
Mad cat

ooc-hm muh 1st thing that came to mind-ooc

smiles at UQ's advance and walks over

that went well didnt it, first do NOT giggle like that when kissed it makes you look like a little school girl, just blush and leav it at that, in the dark no one will notice second dont indroduce yourself to someone like you would to say, a hooker people dont like that im surprised you only got a wet head and not another slap for future refrence, try going up saying hello and showing the lady something rather expensive like a necklace and asking if she lost it if she says yes then you say hear let me, and you put it on for her and then you proceed with compliments and then introductions, there that is my advice to you, now go put some clothes on
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 04:05   #120
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan sits all by himself at the talbe and looks at the happy couple for a few seconds before getting up. He walks towards the exit and holds. He looks back over his shoulder for a moment and sighs before continuing and walking out of bar. Once outside a fierce gust of wind blows his loincloth away, but Ur_Quan doesn't notice, or perhaps he doesn't care.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 05:36   #121
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

But the local authorities care and before long Ur_Quan is thrown in county lockup, with a bunch of escaped rapists, and no clothes
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:04   #122
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

/ooc/ Mad Cat, no you didn't, you can't. The shotgun only works for security people i.e. me. plus you would've been vaporized the second you walked in the door by the security system for having a gun /ooc/

*DD gets up off the bar room floor again and decides to check the security system to see why it didn't go off when Mad Cat walked in the door. Upon looking inside, DD sees a rather large cucumber stuck to the main circuit board and so removes it and tosses it to one side. After removing the cucumber the security system quickly whirs back to live and vaporizes Mad Cat for possesing an illeagal weapon and assulting the staff*
We shall remember them.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:25   #123
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ Ur Quan, how big are you supposed to be? because my character is an elf and by no means small, certainly not by human standards, second of all, a pool cue hitting your STUMACH, not your chest, will hurt, since it hit unexpectdly, and last but not least, how does an aluminium pool cue break?? I used a wooden pool cue earlier for verric, but normally pool cue's around here are aluminium. Not to mention the way you attacked me /ooc

*flapjack quickly gets up out of the corner and wipes off the bloody streaks from his mouth where he had been hit by a pool cue, sees his attacker leaving and immediatly getting arrested and sees mad cat getting vaporised, after which a laser beam vaporises all of the bits and pieces of Richard's destroyed remote control, which btw is also an illegal device. After a moment flapjack gets up and walks over to the bar, where he orders an acid volcano bomb and waits for his next victim to present him/herself*

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:43   #124
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
I was about to ask the same question, because no matter how big a character is, mine has an insignificant ability to loom ove them, usually when they've been knocked on the floor.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 22:12   #125
Richpur
Just call me sir.

[ooc] Flapjack, it was a remote control, they appear in all bars I've been in, I think I rather specifically pointed that out in my post. And don't worry, I don't use that sort of thing normally in here. [/ooc]

"AcidK, could we have a fresh bottle of tears please, this dear lady appears to have, ummm, misplaced hers."
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 04:41   #126
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

[ooc] Oops I seemed to have missed this thread. Oh and Acidk, yet I again I haven't abandoned you Acadmey thread. I've merly become occupied. [/ooc]

*Wo2 shakes his head to disapate the effect of the Emotion blaster he had drank and he regains his normal level of emotion. He buts his fee on the counter and turn in his swivle chair to face the rest of the bar. He noticed the other patrons Jovialy destroying the establishment.*

"Looks like fun. Hey bartened could I get a Myst Breaker?"
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 10:16   #127
Verric
Idiot

Verric is an unknown quantity at this point

The troupe of blue haired midgets have reached their destination. They scramble out of the Jeep, and tumble in through the doorway all at one. This concentrated effort causes them to roll further into the room, and upright themselves in a cheerleader pose. They look around sheepishly at each other, step back into normal stance, and survey the room.
A mess, as bars go. No wonder Verric ended up here, of all places.
They head up, as one blue mass to the bar. There is some shoving, and the head midget is boosted up by the others.
"Escuse me," asks the head-midget, "I know Verric died, but did he leave at least one last message before he departed the physical plane? A note, maybe, of some kind? Directions?"
Verric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 16:28   #128
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*As DD is fiddling with the security systems he hears a small voice say "excuse me", turns around and is confronted by a group of small blue midgets asking about Verric. Slightly taken a-back, DD composes himself and prepares to answer their question*

"err... a message? no i don't think so, unless you count 'ow' as a message. But if you want the respawnatron should still have his patten stored in it so we can bring him back to life and you can ask him yourselves"

*DD looks at the blue midgets as they talk amongst themselves for a minute*
We shall remember them.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:27   #129
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK picks up a bottle of fresh Onion Spray.*

I don't have any tears, but I bet this'll do the trick...

*AcidK then turns to Wo2.*

Only, and I mean this, ONLY if you are the one to drink it...

*AcidK looks at a small computer.*

A mesage... yes, we have one... somewhere... ah, here it is... it says... erm... you woukldn't belive this... it says to burn all the cacti... every last cell...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 10:37   #130
Verric
Idiot

Verric is an unknown quantity at this point

The head midget frowns.
"Really? That's what he said? Isn't that what he says when he's trying to get a pocket money raise?"
The head-midget gets pulled down by the others, and the mass descend into a furious huddle, whispering frantically and jabbing at each other. After a few minutes of such discussion, the head-midget is pushed back up to the level of a eprson of normal height.
"Are you sure that it's the last thing he said? Nothing about where he left...anything?"
Verric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 23:29   #131
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looked down at the midgets, normal human height not nearly as tall as he was.*

Well, I know he left his body in a pile somewhere...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 05:20   #132
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

*Wo2 thinks for a moment then looks at the Acidk.*

"Yes i'll be the one to drink it."
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 16:14   #133
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt downs his Fireblog IV in one shot and then let's rip...*

BBBBBEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

*His loud and proud exhalation of wind is so impressive, it shakes the very walls of the pub causing a couple of overhanging lights to come smashing to the ground. Also due to the nature of the drink as well as his unique physiology, a rather large stream of flame shoots from his draconic maw, setting fire to a few unfortunate patrons that happened to be sitting at the bar to his right.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:10   #134
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD suddenly feels the grouns shake beneath his feet, causing him to lose his balance. Luckily (probably more unluckily actually), DD is suddenly set on fire before he is able to fall over. The whole being on fire thing comes as quite a shock to Dave, however, before he is able to suffer too much pain he is struck on the head by a falling light and knocked unconcious. Dave then falls slowly to the floor where he lays for a few minutes, unconcious and slowly burning to death.*

*RESPAWN*

"Well that was unexpected"
We shall remember them.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:16   #135
okiN
Pretty In Pink

*okiN finishes his drink. Then he gets up and walks over to the pool cue holder. He selects an aluminum one, grabs it by the thin end, hefts it and waves it around a bit, and finds it satisfactory. He then walks up behind Wo2, swings the cue behind his back with two hands, and brings it down on Wo2's head with immense force. Wo2 is knocked down face flat on the bar, with blood trickling out of a large crack in the back of his head. okiN proceeds to beat Wo2's cranium to a bloody pulp, spraying blood, brains and whatever it is the brain floats around in over himself, the bar, AcidK and the floor. okiN drops the pool cue on the floor, pulls the now very dead Wo2 off of his bar stool, pushes him under a table, and goes to the toilet to clean himself up a bit*
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:14   #136
flapjack
crashed computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiN
*okiN finishes his drink. Then he gets up and walks over to the pool cue holder. He selects an aluminum one, grabs it by the thin end, hefts it and waves it around a bit, and finds it satisfactory. He then walks up behind Wo2, swings the cue behind his back with two hands, and brings it down on Wo2's head with immense force. Wo2 is knocked down face flat on the bar, with blood trickling out of a large crack in the back of his head. okiN proceeds to beat Wo2's cranium to a bloody pulp, spraying blood, brains and whatever it is the brain floats around in over himself, the bar, AcidK and the floor. okiN drops the pool cue on the floor, pulls the now very dead Wo2 off of his bar stool, pushes him under a table, and goes to the toilet to clean himself up a bit*
ooc/ ERROR, RPing for other RPer, 1 hit kill /ooc

*flapjack grabs okin by the back of his neck and with a great swing, throws him across the bar*

ooc/ now here, i grab you and throw you, but i don't say the result, that's up to you /ooc

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:34   #137
okiN
Pretty In Pink

[ooc] ERROR, annoying flapjack, result: Ignoration [/ooc]

*On the way to the restroom, okiN is suddenly grabbed by the neck and hurled over the bar. Rather baffled, okiN does not have time to react. The last thing he sees is flapjack in a pose that clearly shows he has just thrown something, hard. okiN then hits the bottle shelf behind the bar, back first. The shelf is most righteously crushed with a big crashing sound, and shards of glass, splinters and various alcoholic beverages fly all over the bar and floor. okiN slides down the wall and falls to the floor, then gets up, dazed. He shakes his head, slaps himself around a bit, scans the room for flapjack and spots him. okiN grabs a broken bottle by the neck and hops onto the bar. From there, he jumps onto a table and continues towards flapjack, hopping from table to table. On the last table, he gathers his strength and lunges towards flapjack, flipping the bottle and tossing it from the left hand to the right just before he hits his target, and tries to stick it into flapjack's gut*
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:03   #138
flapjack
crashed computer

*seeing okin coming from far and anticipating his response to the hurling across the bar thing, flapjack is alert enough to dodge the bottle and okin, barely, before hitting a table and a chair that had been placed there by a bar attendant and flipping over, the chair sliding away and towards okin while the table shattered below flapjack's back. Fortunately it only takes a few moments for flapjack to recover and with a backflip get back on his feet. When flapjack finally has time for something he notices the chair heading towards okin and a table leg lieing by his feet, flapjack thus picks up the table leg and prepares to use it as a club*

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 20:01   #139
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK wipes a little bit of blood from his shoulder before looking at the cuprit, okiN.*

Bad mistake, mister...

*AcidK, with a speed that was unnatural to AcidK's size, dived out of the bar area and grabbed okiN by the neck in midair. AcidK doesn't give okiN much time to react before the mid-air grab turns into AcidK upside-down, holding okiN's head with his arms facing downwards and his legs in the air, touching nothing. AcidK then swings around abruptly, in the hope to twist okiN's neck, and even if that doesn't do the trick, AcidK suddenly places his feet on the floor behind okiN, inevitably forcing his body to arch backwards, and then launched him towards FJ to finish off.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 14:29   #140
okiN
Pretty In Pink

*okiN is grabbed yet again, rather unexpectedly. Something unknown grips his head from behind with force while he's still in midair, swings him around and almost breaks his neck, then pulls a sort of improvised backbreaker on him and almost crushes his spine, and then throws him mightily towards flapjack. okiN had been totally unaware of the coming onslaught, and so had also been wholly unable to defend himself. He is not feeling very good at all at the moment, even worse than after being slammed into the bar shelf. But it gets even better. He is now headed for flapjack, who is upright and holding a table leg, and thus in perfect position to slug the stuffing out of him and score a rather gruesome home run. Unable to do anything, okiN just relaxes and prepares for impact*
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 14:35   #141
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack looks up only just in time to see Okin launched and heading for him, not expecting Okin to come this fast however flapjack quickly raised the table leg and swings towards Okin, the impact shattering the table leg, causing a massive cracking sound as if somebody just broke something, sending Okin flying off sideways towards a solid brick wall and sending flapjack back into the remains of the table again*

*It took only a moment however untill Okin hit the wall with tremendous force, enough to punch a hole clear through the wall and send parts of the ceiling down, Flapjack's view then goes white and a moment later black*

*respawn*

who killed me?

*looking around to find his killer, flapjack quickly finds his body under a part of concrete ceiling and realises that it was he himself that had killed him*

err, Bakan, could you replace the wall and the ceiling??

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 14:59   #142
okiN
Pretty In Pink

*okiN continues flying through the air. He would be enjoying himself, if not for the constant pain from being hit, twisted around, and slamming into solid, hard objects. okiN is smashed with a table leg by flapjack, and he hurtles, hapless and now only vaguely concious, towards a brick wall. His momentum, however, is so great, that a mere wall cannot stop him, and he goes crashing straight through it. The impact, however, snaps his spine and neck, crushes several vertebra, and generally pounds the back side of his head and torso into a red, bloody mush. okiN dies from this almost instantly, and his dead body hits a wall in the alley behind the bar, and flops onto the pavement with a nasty squelching sound. okiN, however, is blissfully unaware of what his departure has caused. Apparently he not only flew through the wall, but through a support pillar as well. This causes part of the ceiling to collapse, and it conveniently happens to be the part directly above flapjack. Flapjack is hit by the wreckage, and also dies instantly*

*okiN respawns and hears flapjack, who respawned shortly after him, shout "Who killed me?" okiN wonders about this as well, but does not spot the wreckage under which flapjack's corpse lies, since there are several patrons and tables between him and the ruined ceiling. He does, however, notice a cloud of dust floating around in that direction, and a large hole in a wall. He then sees AcidK, who is standing roughly at the point where okiN had been grabbed in midair, manhandled, and hurled at flapjack. he puts two and two together, and comes to the conclusion that four=AcidK killed okiN, and possibly flapjack as well. okiN promptly decides that such a deed cannot go unpunished, and walks up to AcidK. He grabs a table, hoists it up, and slams AcidK in the back with it, as hard as he can*
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:01   #143
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack collapses into laughter as okin attacks the barkeeper*

that's called suicide you know

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 17:27   #144
Mad cat

stands around

oi! whats all this? i dont think we need air conditioning quite like that ya know

sees okin swinging a chair at acid

you fool!

quickly grabs a pool que and swings it at the small of okins back, then plays golf with fj's head
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 18:52   #145
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK sighes as the table shatters on his back, each splinter collapsing to him and falling harmlessly to the floor. AcidK then turned around and then looked down at the offendee, okiN.*

Well, let's see... You attack the barkeep... suicide... you attack an 8-foot genetic creature... suicide... you attack a psychic... suicide... you attack Me....... suicide...

*AcidK grabs okiN by the collar with his right hand and, with little effort, lifts him up so he was now face to face. AcidK, not caring if okiN can tell the difference from being on the floor and being 2 feet above it, lifts him a little higher before, very quickly, spins around and slams him into a table. AcidK, not letting go, lifts okiN up again to the same level and then spins around and launches him into wall where the other corpse of okiN lay. AcidK clicks his finger and opens his hand, a bottle of Myst Breaker lifts from behid the bar counter and heads towards AcidK, landing gently into it before he gained his grip. AcidK grinned evully before taking long, slow strides to okiN, his eyes now glowing bright red.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 18:56   #146
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt almost cringes when Okin smashes a table over Acidk's back... and Acidk doesn't even twitch (assumably). Almost.*

Heh heh heh... your in for it now mate.

*Hewitt downs another Fireblog IV and yet again let's rip with a firey belch that shakes the foundations.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:26   #147
okiN
Pretty In Pink

*okiN is, again, hurled through a brick wall, and dies instantly*
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:31   #148
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack starts mending the roof, him being afraid bakan might strike back at him*

*after about 15 minutes the roof appears to be fixed, so flapjack walks over to a nearby policeman, grabs the guy's gun and throws it onto the heap of junk, the security system lags slightly in its destruction and instead of vaporizing flapjack when he grabs the gun, it vaporises the gun just as it hits the rubble, destroying the rubble with it*

*flapjack is attacked by said policeman*

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 04:31   #149
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] I hold nothing against him. It would seem he's never attened a Rp brawl before So I won't be harsh. You two on the other hand... [/ooc]

~-- Respawn --~

*Wo2 steps out of the Repawn chamber and stands blinking for a bit, after watching the person who killed him get beat up himself, wo2 still feels unsatisfied. he turns to see okin step out of the Respawn chamber. Wo2 brings his arm back and gives him a punch in the face, hurting his hand in the process. Upon seeing the result of a slightly bloody nose, wo2 gives a huff and walks back to the bar and calls to Acidk on his way.*

"Now then Before you go into a blind rage I would like my Myst Breaker now."

*Wo2 turns and watchs for any unexpected attacks*
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 10:51   #150
okiN
Pretty In Pink

[ooc] Now, please point out to me where I respawned? I don't seem to remember that happening after I got killed for the last time. "I hold nothing against him. It would seem he's never attened a Rp brawl before So I won't be harsh." If this is referring to me... good joke. :P [/ooc]