User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2022, 17:31   #1
Hevonen

Hevonen is on a distinguished road
Post A public apology to the person who got PTSD due to reading my fleet name

This is to the unknown person who reported my fleet name to Fiery after suffering from PTSD due to reading my fleet name ingame after a terrorist attack at their work place.

Please accept my sincere apology. I don't know what I was thinking. Obviously I wasn't thinking. I wouldn't blame you if you don't forgive me. I've messed up big time. You deserve so much better. I treated you wrong, and I didn't show anyone involved the respect the deserve. When I think back now, I feel sick for doing what I did. I wasn't acting right. I was in a bad place. Even though I probably don’t deserve it, I want to ask for your forgiveness anyway. I am sorry for being a muslim. I take full responsibility for my actions. I know that I could have done things differently, but I made a poor decision that I regret now. Please forgive me for my lack of wisdom in the situation.

Everyone has times where they wish they could go back and change something they have done. Right now is one of those times for me. I totally regret what I did to hurt you and I want to ask for your forgiveness. I think that I might be able to forgive myself a little easier if you found it in your heart to forgive me. Unfortunately, I’m still battling guilt over what I have done to you. I wish I could take back the words that I said to you. I was totally out of line and what I said wasn’t true and it was totally uncalled for in the situation. I promise to never say such hurtful and untrue things to you ever again. Please forgive me.

I acknowledge that what I did to you has created a deep wound to your spirit. I don’t expect you to fully forgive me anytime soon if ever. I am apologizing to attempt to take the first step to show you that I am trying to change. I know that your trust in me is damaged and will not be built back quickly.

What I did to you was horrible enough that I consider it a sin against you and in the eyes of Allah. I have confessed and asked Allah for forgiveness, and His grace has forgiven me. I am sorry and am asking you to do something that I only expect Allah’s grace to do. Forgive me. Forgiveness can free you from those thoughts of anger and resentment toward me even if you don’t ever trust me again.

Thank you for taking the time to read this apology.
Hevonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2022, 17:46   #2
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice
Re: A public apology to the person who got PTSD due to reading my fleet name

الإسلام موجود. اللغة العربية لغة. الله أكبر كيف يعبدون إلههم. الحصول على ضغوط ما بعد الصدمة على هذا أمر سخيف بصراحة. المساحات الآمنة سخيفة. ثقافة الإساءة سخيفة.

al'iislam mawjudi. allughat alearabiat lughatan. allah 'akbar kayf yaebudun 'iilahahum. alhusul ealaa dughut ma baed alsadmat ealaa hadha 'amr sakhif bisarahatin. almisahat alaminat sakhifatun. thaqafat al'iisa'at sakhifatun.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2022, 17:54   #3
Hevonen

Hevonen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
الإسلام موجود. اللغة العربية لغة. الله أكبر كيف يعبدون إلههم. الحصول على ضغوط ما بعد الصدمة على هذا أمر سخيف بصراحة. المساحات الآمنة سخيفة. ثقافة الإساءة سخيفة.

al'iislam mawjudi. allughat alearabiat lughatan. allah 'akbar kayf yaebudun 'iilahahum. alhusul ealaa dughut ma baed alsadmat ealaa hadha 'amr sakhif bisarahatin. almisahat alaminat sakhifatun. thaqafat al'iisa'at sakhifatun.
Mashallah brother
Hevonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2022, 12:14   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hosie what have you done
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote