User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2006, 00:16   #1
sneaky

sneaky is an unknown quantity at this point
Sneaky Ftw

Any1 interested in having fun and to laugh , just let us know sneaky is made for that our public channel is #sneaky

We need people who know how to make :The Brain, The Goat, Bat Wings , The Look , if u don't know how to make those things we will tech u if u pass the test we let u in else ..... see u around
sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 00:37   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Sneaky Ftw

I have the look of a bat and the brain of a goat. Does it count?
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 01:01   #3
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I have the look of a bat and the brain of a goat. Does it count?
I now have this picture of a fuzzy black thing with wings and a head that's roughly 3 times the size of the body.

Thanks.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 01:52   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Anything like this, Squidly?

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1540/goatbat6id.jpg

Unread 24 Feb 2006, 03:42   #5
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
omg

Head needs to be about twice the size... but I think you sir just got yourself a pos-rep.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nadar again. (ffs. Well, at least the thought was there )
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 01:52   #6
sneaky

sneaky is an unknown quantity at this point

Join #sneaky
lots of things happening in there nowadays
sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote