User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 20:12   #1
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough
Tactics: Mailing your attacker

Over recent rounds I have become more aware of the use of a tactic whereby my targets mail me to get me to recall. Most of the time they are feeble attempts at reverse psychology. Today was no exception, however there was a slight change in that my target (a retal attack on the same guy attacking me) was also whining about me "bashing" him and that I would get no XP in return. Personally (in my opinion etc etc) I see no reason to send these mails and all they do is annoy me due to their pathetic nature. The only way im going to recall from a target is looking at scans. Nothing else.

I was wondering how many people consider this a viable tactic and use it themselves?

(Also I would like to apologise to the person whom I did send a slightly insulting reply to as a consequence of his attempt to make me recall)