User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Oct 2005, 23:23   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
GD Awards

Because as far as I remember, we haven't had them for a while.

And yes, this is a blatant rip of Stew's old post.

-----------------------------------------------Top Five-----------------------------------------------

Best Overall Poster

Most Respected Poster

Best Overall Thread

Best Thread Creator

Best Mod/Ex Mod

-----------------------------------------------Threads-----------------------------------------------

Most Original GD Thread

Best Sports Thread

Best Politics Debate Thread

Best News Thread

Best Relaxation Thread

Best Other Thread

-----------------------------------------------Worsaties-----------------------------------------------

Most Annoying Poster

Worst Thread

Worst Poster

Most Disrespected Poster
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 23:39   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: GD Awards

According to the anonimous negrep I receive from some poofters I won't stand a chance in this competition, and on the other hand, this would be boring as the winners can be predicted from the amount in wich people take the cock on this forum*.

*Yes you do, admit and get over it.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 00:12   #3
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Can I nominate myself for the position of most dis-respected poster?

I trust that this self nomination will secure it for me.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 01:32   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I nominate myself for best ex-mod and worst poster.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 03:13   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

-----------------------------------------------Top Five-----------------------------------------------

Best Overall Poster = JBG. I wish it was me but to be honest, it just isn't. Jonny and (mm) are always worth reading!

Most Respected Poster = Well i hope it is jonny because he is so ****ing good. Though I hate him for it and want to force his smug little face into a cheese grater ... but I digress.

Best Overall Thread = Week's for this one. Only he had the guts to create the london bombing thread.

Best Thread Creator = Wekks again!

Best Mod/Ex Mod = They're mostly shit.

-----------------------------------------------Threads-----------------------------------------------

Most Original GD Thread = Dace for sharing with us every single aspect of his personal life

Best Sports Thread = dunno. don't read them. but 1x posts a lot of them.

Best Politics Debate Thread = We have luckily avoided these. Texan's though for sheer 'originality'

Best News Thread = Ste cutting and pasting from the bbc

Best Relaxation Thread = dunno

Best Other Thread = the best 'other' threads are s|k posting anything because he is so obviously mentally ill.

-----------------------------------------------Worsaties-----------------------------------------------

Most Annoying Poster = for me I have to say wu trax or sigrid. because they never make sense. you get terribly long posts and not a word of it is actually in english. their posts become a form of 'alice in wonderland' journey of incpomprehensible nonsense.

Worst Thread = when texan is angry

Worst Poster = texan when he is angry/

Most Disrespected Poster = couldn't tell you even if you put a gun to my head. nodrog? because he never bothers any more! because he never even reads the posts that came before! and because he just assumes that everyone else is retarded.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 03:35   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best Overall Poster - Dante

Most Respected Poster - Yahwe

Best Overall Thread - Weeks

Best Thread Creator - Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod - Dead_Meat

Most Original GD Thread - Weeks

Best Sports Thread - 1-X

Best Politics Debate Thread - Ste

Best News Thread - Skiddy

Best Relaxation Thread - Tomkat

Best Other Thread - Yahwe

Most Annoying Poster - WhiteTrash

Worst Thread - to be filled in later

Worst Poster - ditto

Most Disrespected Poster - ditto
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 03:45   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best Overall Poster - Nodrog

Most Respected Poster - dda

Best Overall Thread - 'Levi 501's - "A Midsummers Night Dream"'

Best Thread Creator - TSM

Best Mod/Ex Mod - MM

Most Original GD Thread - Ants in your pants

Best Sports Thread - Left blank intentionally

Best Politics Debate Thread - Katrina, Rita and Racisim

Best News Thread - London today

Best Relaxation Thread - da o yuo want spelappee

Best Other Thread - Xontas

Most Annoying Poster - Madi

Worst Thread - hello!!

Worst Poster - Quazok

Most Disrespected Poster - Texan

-----------------------------------------------Add On's-----------------------------------------------

Great Minds - Nodrog, JBG, Dante_Hicks, Nantoz, Yahwe, MrLJakiri, Phang

Serious Potential - Horn, Ephor, Deffeh

Great Hearts - 1-X, dda, Phil^, Aryn

Worst Mean Streaks - Yahwe, MrLJakiri, Phang, Queball

Last edited by s|k; 9 Oct 2005 at 03:52. Reason: Changed Worst Thread
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 05:48   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

Best Overall Poster = JBG. I wish it was me but to be honest, it just isn't. Jonny and (mm) are always worth reading!

Most Respected Poster = Well i hope it is jonny because he is so ****ing good. Though I hate him for it and want to force his smug little face into a cheese grater ... but I digress.

Best Overall Thread = Week's for this one. Only he had the guts to create the london bombing thread.
Everytime I read one of your posts I laugh at how increasingly open about your gayness you are.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 10:18   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Best Other Thread - Xontas
this is GD awards dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Everytime I read one of your posts I laugh at how increasingly open about your gayness you are.
Yeh, especially the one about his girlfriend. I mean - how gay is that!

And I've not made that many bbc link threads have i?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 10:43   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yeh, especially the one about his girlfriend. I mean - how gay is that!
What, do gay men not hang around women loads?

Last edited by Cannon_Fodder; 9 Oct 2005 at 11:07. Reason: typo
Cannon_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:15   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
When was yahwe not open about the fact he has sex with men

In random order in response to the actual thread, I've been liking acropolis' threads recently, dante and yahwe have the respect of GD, queball's posts always make me giggle, JC's a great mod and I wish leshy still was one, nobody's really annoying me at the minute and I dare say texan gets the most disrespect.

Edit: Do you know I got woken up by a friend ringing me at 11 o clock this morning, hopefully you don't unless you've been stalking me. I'd been asleep for 4 hours at that point for the love of god. He's off the christmas card list and that's for damn sure.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:17   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

^^^ Like I said
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:18   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Like I care
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:20   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Actually I did not. (know about your friend who calls you at 10 am when you only had 4 hrs of sleep and that he now is off the christmas card list)
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:20   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Say or care?
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:22   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Duality - the new treat of the madman
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:23   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm going back to bed. If anything interesting happens start shooting at it.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:23   #18
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

sir yes sir
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 18:16   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to have to echo horn's query. What period are we talking here? The last 6 months? The last 12? It makes a difference. Probably.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 20:33   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Twelve, as it's over that since Stew posted his thread, which was July 2004 (or maybe June).

Either way, it's twelve months.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 20:33   #21
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Best Overall Poster - Wouldn't know where to start.

Most Respected Poster - I have most respect for Nodrog/Yahwe/Vermillion. This is not necessarily a gauge of how much I agree with their posts.

Best Overall Thread - I read too sporadically to know, and don't devote much of my long-term memory to what I do read. In the past week, 'A Dacian Tale' made me smile though.

Best Thread Creator - s|k deserves credit for sheer quantity. I sincerely have respect for someone who consistently has enough confidence in his thoughts to post what seems an awful lot of them. I don't expect the majority to understand what I mean by that.

Best Mod/Ex Mod - Kurashima. Never used to like him, but now I understand why people respect him.

Most Original GD Thread - lol. seriously what.

Best Sports Thread - 1-X deserves credit for running that league. Though I am a football fan, I don't consider myself to have to time to even read them, let alone participate, let alone organise them.

Best Political Debate Thread - I find political debate pretty dull, and generally an awful lot of rhetoric. There have been threads in the past that were quite good, but I can't name them.

Best News Thread - Where one posts news?

Best Relaxation Thread - The infamous london bombing thread/threads in the style of Kurashima.

Best Other Thread - sword is my favourite 'alternative poster' and should make more nonsensical threads. 26,074,906 made me smile.

Most Annoying Poster - I wouldn't say Yahwe has ever 'got to me', but he came about as close as anyone could.

Worst Thread - Threads discussing 'things that everyone does', ie. where everyone posts what sports they play, what music they listen to, what colour their shit is etc, make for poor reading.

Worst Poster - See 'Best Overall Poster'.

Most Disrespected Poster - s|k, undeservedly.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 21:31   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Skiddy - http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182422 Androme2 did it last christmas...

I can't think of answers to too many of the questions...

So I'll say - I don't think I've seen a bad post by Dante, T&F or Vermillion.
We seem to be cursed with some awful Americans on this board (excluding Tacticus, dda and a few others) who won't hear a bad word about the US but can't seem to write a legible sentence in response.

Some threads that I've enjoyed over the last year:
Gay Marriage
Levi 501's - "A Midsummers Night Dream"

And some that I think were shit.
so, the english are raping again
Your Funniest IRC Quote
Britain tops world human rights abuses: Amnesty

I cba to trawl through them all though...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:07   #23
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Best Overall Poster: JonnyBGood.

Someone better recognise my GD Music Archive thread.
Actually, if there's any justice in the world, the London Bombing Jokes thread will win the best news thread.

Last edited by Weeks; 9 Oct 2005 at 23:52.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:42   #24
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Someone better recognise my GD Music Archive thread.
I didn't fancy it.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:33   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The rest of this post presumes we're working back to December 04, or January 05.

On that basis, GD seems to have become slightly quieter (in terms of post-rates, not the manner in which debate is conducted). I don't know if the numbers support that assertion , JJ would need to check that. From the little / flawed information available from old threads it seems that the top 60 posters (taken as an aggregate) made about 7.5k posts per month in 2004. In the last four months, the post-rate appears to be closer to 5k posts a month. These figures could be way-out (and the methodology is highly suspect), but it seems to roughly fit with day-to-day observations.

Looking at individuals, some people have just become a lot less active. I presume Leshy, MrL and Structural Integrity spend a fair amount of time playing WoW. Others have also become a lot less active, although I don't really know why (I myself posted more in Jan 2004 then I've posted in the last four months). Obviously there are posters who are bringing balance to the force (Yahwe, MM & S|k are pretty active these days)., but overall the trend is down.

Anyway, the reason I mentioned that was that we're dealing with a slightly reduced pool of posts this time round. So I'm still saying JonnyBGood is one of my faves along with acropolis and Tact, even though JBG was away for ages. So yeah, those three. There's lots of cool posters but for instance Nodrog doesn't post often enough ditto with queball. Everyone else has some random drawback to their posting style which counts them out (or they're too 'generic' - horrible term but hopefully you understand).

Most respected? I don't really know how to answer that question, as was brought up before by Mark. Respected on what subject? Respected by who? Me? Then that's pretty much the same as my favourite posters. If we're talking about taking a guess about who is respected in the 'community' then that's tougher and should probably be context department. There are certainly people who I respect their ability in a certain subject, but I wouldn't trust their commentary outside this subject area.

I don't really care too much about individual threads to check back, but the London Bombing jokes thread was cool (not because of the content, but simply the timing). I've also enjoyed a few of the more political discussions about ethics and copyright recently (although they inevitably end up rather silly).

There's lots of other people (e.g. 1-X, RR, Blasto, Ste, etc) who make the forums a better place to visit generally by keeping things friendly most of the time.

In terms of crapness, most of the anti-British trolls (already linked to earlier in the thread) were pretty shit. People losing their temper over the slightest thing (or getting pointlessly bitter).

Oh yeah and a special mention goes to every last faggot who complained about (or cared too much about) the reputation system. Special rays of hate go out to those who feel the need to announce the fact they've just been 'neg-repped' in the originating thread like they can somehow provoke some kind of gun fight at high noon.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 11:49   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Anyone who puts anyone other than 1-X for the sports thread winner needs to be shot and their brains given to science.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 17:07   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

At least I was mentioned.

I'm awe-struck (is that a word?)

My nominations:

Best Overall Poster: 1-X

Most Respected Poster: JBG

Best Overall Thread: London Bombing Jokes/Midsummer's Night Dream Levis Advert

Best Thread Creator: Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod: JJ/MM/JC/JBG (I can't decide)

Most Original GD Thread: Pick anything Dace created

Best Sports Thread: Pick anything by 1-X

Best Politics Debate Thread: Pick something created by Texan

Best News Thread: A thread called Britain: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187540

Best Relaxation Thread: Something to do with Football

Best Other Thread: Something to do with Mobile Phones

Most Annoying Poster: That 'something-princess' or whoever he/she is. She started off bad. But that could change.

Worst Thread: The one made by the Most Annoying Poster

Worst Poster: Dunno

Most Disrespected Poster: Dunno
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:36   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Because as far as I remember, we haven't had them for a while.

And yes, this is a blatant rip of Stew's old post.

Best Overall Poster
Dante - still the man with the plan

Most Respected Poster
again, dante, a man with opinion a lot of people may not agree with, but he can argue them well and without resaorting to pettyness

Best Overall Thread
london bombing jokes - the thread that got us noticed by google

Best Thread Creator
um - tough one probably 1-X for sheer effort

Best Mod/Ex Mod
MM or kura

Most Original GD Thread
london bombing jokes again

Best Sports Thread
pick a 1-x thread, they are all good

they tend to get to bogged down into random off topic argument for me to choose any as 'best'

Best News Thread
quite simply, i don't know

Best Relaxation Thread
the music sticky

Best Other Thread
not sure - might come back to this when i have time to have a look

Most Annoying Poster
nodrog

Worst Thread
pick something by GK zhukov

Worst Poster
see worst thread

Most Disrespected Poster
depends what you mean by it, if skiddy defines the meaning i will answer
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 19:18   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best Thread Creator

I dont think theres anyone who consistently posts good threads, but I would always click on a thread started by (or "last posted in" by) queball/dante/JBG regardless of what was in the title.

Best Overall Thread

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...4&highlight=pi

Best Mod/Ex Mod

None of the mods really do anything so its all good. Marilyn Manson is a good poster but I dont think thats what this question is asking about.

Poster With The Best Girlfriend

Silversmoke

Best GD Homosexual

Phang

Best Sports Thread

The one where Theamion and Koen argued that football shouldnt have offside because hockey gets along fine without it.

Politics threads are pretty dull here now because everyone knows what everyone else thinks, and any currents events thread which reaches a second page will have turned into yet another debate about some form of radical libertarianism.

Most Annoying Poster

Too many to list and they tend to be very short lived. Someone who is annoying for a few weeks will generally have vanished a couple of months later. I currently dislike mrmao and sigrid.

Worst Thread

http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...earchid=228288

Worst Poster

The above comments for 'annoying poster' still apply, although Kurashima deserves credit for his consistency. Yahwe was pretty shit too but he seems to have got better over the last few weeks.

Last edited by Nodrog; 10 Oct 2005 at 19:28.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 20:34   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Looking at individuals, some people have just become a lot less active. I presume Leshy, MrL and Structural Integrity spend a fair amount of time playing WoW.
Yeah, probably.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:30   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD Awards

Phang is the only homosexual on here, so the 'best homosexual' thing is a little moot.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 14:52   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure whether I'm pleased I'm so irrelevant that I don't come up for "worst poster/thread maker" or offended because I'm not good enough to be voted by anyone.

Maybe I should be more angsty.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:45   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

User Activity :

now for 2003

October 01, 2003 250
October 02, 2003 5
October 03, 2003 226
October 04, 2003 283
October 05, 2003 290
October 06, 2003 320
October 07, 2003 360
October 08, 2003 338
October 09, 2003 362
October 10, 2003 323
October 11, 2003 287

and 2004
October 01, 2004 278
October 02, 2004 273
October 03, 2004 306
October 04, 2004 355
October 05, 2004 325
October 06, 2004 317
October 07, 2004 311
October 08, 2004 278
October 09, 2004 240
October 10, 2004 278
October 11, 2004 290

October 01, 2005 300
October 02, 2005 329
October 03, 2005 318
October 04, 2005 314
October 05, 2005 312
October 06, 2005 305
October 07, 2005 328
October 08, 2005 311
October 09, 2005 313
October 10, 2005 357
October 11, 2005 310
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:47   #34
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

October 01, 2003 461
October 02, 2003 0
October 03, 2003 291
October 04, 2003 473
October 05, 2003 662
October 06, 2003 785
October 07, 2003 920
October 08, 2003 990
October 09, 2003 1168
October 10, 2003 784
October 11, 2003 599

October 01, 2004 281
October 02, 2004 227
October 03, 2004 297
October 04, 2004 474
October 05, 2004 393
October 06, 2004 319
October 07, 2004 409
October 08, 2004 254
October 09, 2004 234
October 10, 2004 386
October 11, 2004 489

October 01, 2005 274
October 02, 2005 172
October 03, 2005 182
October 04, 2005 286
October 05, 2005 405
October 06, 2005 396
October 07, 2005 519
October 08, 2005 296
October 09, 2005 410
October 10, 2005 485
October 11, 2005 369
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:48   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

Those were posted in response to dantes assertion that tumbleweed blows through the GD plains.

Seemingly the numbers dont agree. Whilst GD may have become more quiet the other forums are still very much 'alive and in teh buzz'
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:11   #36
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

What happened on October 2nd 2003?
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:31   #37
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
board upgrade, passport farce, rumours of JJ being hacked and sacked, Karm somehow becoming even less popular etc

take a journey back to the past...

I Resign as Mod. (MrL)
RE: Seriously, your missing the point (Belgy)
What the hell is a passport account? (menth0l)
test (Karm)
So the new forums are up (AliasX)
Um (Vaio)
Readmin Jj (MrL)
so weve got a new forum (wu_trax)
Petition to remove the new smilies (MrL)

Last edited by 1-X; 12 Oct 2005 at 16:45.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:33   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Shit.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:48   #39
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Best Overall Poster JBG

Most Respected Poster 1 - X

Best Overall Thread http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187226

Best Thread Creator S|k

Best Mod/Ex Mod JBG

Most Original GD Thread

Best Sports Thread 1 - x

Best Politics Debate Thread Proud to be American - S|k

Best News Thread A Fat Suicidal Women - Tomkat

Best Relaxation Thread - relax on gd are you mad?

Best Other Thread hello!! - Bad_princess

Most Annoying Poster - Phang

Worst Thread - there lots even most of mine

Worst Poster Chika

Most Disrespected Poster Chika
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:08   #40
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Actually, Best Thread: hello!! - bad_princess
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:11   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Basil is a deep loss, but he lives on elsewhere.

He was the rock that gave my posts license to soar.

That takes me back.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:13   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Them was the days, them was them was.

Posting with much love for basil.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:38   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember the mrl quitting post which was like a faintly glimmering light shining out of a dark sea of mediocrity (you can interpret that both ways), but I cant remember anything about JJ getting sacked or what actually happened with the passport thing
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:01   #44
JammyJim
Godfather

some fool hacked my account and did lots of crazy things. they didnt know when id be back online that day to explain what in the hell went on so i had all of my access removed everywhere. not just the forums.

it basically looked like id been sacked and karm had commited a coup.

then i got back and all was well. happy memories.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:04   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Not all that unrealistic, since Karm held more admin powers than you did.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:04   #46
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the best overall thread doesn't turn out to be Knackers Whackers then I just don't know
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:13   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
but I cant remember anything about JJ getting sacked or what actually happened with the passport thing
Karm said it was impossible to go from vb2 to vb3, keeping the same DB.

This turned out to be, shock, a lie.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:16   #48
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Requesting screenshot of 'Karm is incompetent' forum hack
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:17   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
some fool hacked my account and did lots of crazy things. they didnt know when id be back online that day to explain what in the hell went on so i had all of my access removed everywhere. not just the forums.

then i got back and all was well. happy memories.
JJ - Ahhhh - Saviour of the forums
JJ - Ahhhh - He'll save ev'ry one of us
Seemingly there is no reason for these
Extraordinary VBulletin upsets (ha ha ha)
What's happening JJ?
Only Karmulian, formerly at N A S A
Has provided any explanation
JJ - Ahhhh - He's a miracle
This mornings unprecedented forum activity
Is no cause for alarm
JJ - Ahhhh - King of the impossible
He's for ev'ry one of us
Stand for ev'ry one of us
He'll save with a mighty hand
Ev'ry man ev'ry woman ev'ry child
With a mighty JJ
General Spinner, JJ approaching
What do you mean JJ approaching?
Open fire all weapons
Dispatch Tarantula's to bring back his body

JJ - Ah hhh
JJ's alive
JJ - Ahhhh - He'll save ev'ry one of us
Just a man with a man's courage
He knows nothing but a hacked version of VBB
But he can never fail
No one but the pure in heart
May find the golden post oh oh oh oh
JJ JJ I love you
But we only have fourteen hours to save the forums

JJ

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:51   #50
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
It still works for me!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote