User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:23   #1
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Is it right to......

Fantasize about your mates older sister?

PS - I know I should have had more sex with her.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.

Last edited by Superpig #1; 13 Dec 2005 at 16:11.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:31   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is it right to......

i had sex with a friends older sister.

He doesn't know... (although he did see her pull me quite a bit)

She is 6 years older than him tho...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:39   #3
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I am 23, my sister is 20, since the age of around 15 i have a) been out with two of my sisters best friends b) slept with 6

She has been out with 3 of my mates and slept with 2 more or so.

Charity is a two way street and my sisters friends are walking down it
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:48   #4
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i had sex with a friends older sister.

He doesn't know... (although he did see her pull me quite a bit)

She is 6 years older than him tho...
I think shes about 6 years older than me

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:50   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Is it right to......

Of course it's right, you hand-wringing poofter.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 15:18   #6
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I am 23, my sister is 20, since the age of around 15 i have a) been out with two of my sisters best friends b) slept with 6
They were 12 years old?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 15:41   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

To fantasize? I don't see anything wrong with it.

To go out with? Well there are complications.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 17:49   #8
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
To fantasize? I don't see anything wrong with it.

To go out with? Well there are complications.
Fantasizing will do me for now

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 17:55   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

As the most moral person* on these boards, I hereby grant you an "OK" on this project.

GO SUPERPIG.

*apperently.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 17:59   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
As the most moral person* on these boards, I hereby grant you an "OK" on this project.

GO SUPERPIG.

*apperently.
My morality has proclaiming your own moral righteousness as number one on the top ten sins list just ahead of eating cheese on the third sunday in every month.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:01   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Elder, younger sister, whatever.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:02   #12
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:

GO SUPERPIG.

*apparently.
Well if you give me the OK then that is the final word. Tomorrow i shall get the rhyphonol ready* before askin her out

*for my own use most likely.

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:05   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

GO SUPERPIG.

*apperently.
Don't be silly, communists dont have souls, so I don't know where they would get morals from. Everyone knows that.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:09   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have slept with a "friends" sister. He wasnt a close friend merely someone who I kinda spoke to and had a beer with. I would never sleep with my friends sisters. However is it wrong? I dont know, but I wouldnt folow up your fantasies as it may **** up your friends relationship with you.

I have two older sisters, and I made it quite clear no one is to even try to chat them up. Luckilly they are good friends so dont. They comment that they are fit etc but thats as far as it goes.

Think about it like this. Replace your friends older sister, with your friends mum. Still the same affect imo
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:12   #15
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

He'd probaly just take the piss if he found out anyway lol. Ive dropped hints now and again to her aswell, not obvious ones but meh :xmas:

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:16   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
He'd probaly just take the piss if he found out anyway lol. Ive dropped hints now and again to her aswell, not obvious ones but meh :xmas:
what happens when you sleep with her she makes noises like him (peep show). she has a pretty close gene pool to her brother so in effect you are screwing him too. Dont do it dude, go for someone else over xmas.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:24   #17
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
she has a pretty close gene pool to her brother so in effect you are screwing him too. Dont do it dude, go for someone else over xmas.
Masturbation is equivalent to having sex with your siblings.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:26   #18
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
what happens when you sleep with her she makes noises like him (peep show). she has a pretty close gene pool to her brother so in effect you are screwing him too. Dont do it dude, go for someone else over xmas.
That makes it sound "wrong".

Hmm, i wonder if Carol Vorderman is single....

I cant find a joke about Christmas Carols to go with this, help me out someone?

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:28   #19
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Copped off with a couple of my mates younger sisters but never older ones.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:31   #20
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Copped off with a couple of my mates younger sisters but never older ones.
Older = more experienced

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 18:34   #21
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Older = more experienced
Younger = more easily impressed.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 19:40   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'd argue that it's okay to have sex with your (older) sister.

But fantacizing aout your mate's elder sister? Hell no, sicko.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 19:44   #23
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Younger = more easily impressed.
But they can also be immature.

"Ewwwwwwww whats that" etc....

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 20:06   #24
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
But they can also be immature.

"Ewwwwwwww whats that" etc....
Not quite that young!
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 20:22   #25
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Not quite that young!
Ahhhh thats where ive gone wrong all these years!

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 21:05   #26
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Superpig #1 again.
this is a message I never expected to see
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 21:12   #27
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
this is a message I never expected to see
I suppose its the thought that counts.

But im sure somebody else will be kind enough to shower me in rep

No? Okay

and that was my sig.

Last edited by Superpig #1; 13 Dec 2005 at 21:25.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 22:32   #28
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
They were 12 years old?
yes i went out with a 13 year old when i was 15 whats wrong with that. no fluids ever exchanged though in that relationship
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 23:46   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
yes i went out with a 13 year old when i was 15 whats wrong with that. no fluids ever exchanged though in that relationship
you didn't even kiss?
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 00:45   #30
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
I'd argue that it's okay to have sex with your (older) sister.

But fantacizing aout your mate's elder sister? Hell no, sicko.
I'm confused. Are you promoting incest?

We've got paedophila (Dace) and now incest.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 01:17   #31
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

ofc it is right to fantasize about her - as long as she is hot.
look at it this way: it is wrong not to fantasize over her
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 01:25   #32
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Nah. We had incest with Horn a long time ago.
OLD
I must have been on holiday.

Sorry.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 01:45   #33
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
You're excused.
He touched her tit, and then wanked off about it. to make a perverted story short.
OH I remember that.

I completely forgot about it.

But, yeah, I must have been on holiday.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 01:50   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

course its fine you big fag
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:00   #35
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Fantasize about your mates father?
No. But on GD it is fairly common.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:13   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paging Dace & Koen to thread #188868
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:02   #37
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If you fantasize about her, fine. Do you have any sisters (can't see in the post and have no idea). If you go after a mates sister, prepared for them to go after yours really.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:07   #38
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
If you fantasize about her, fine. Do you have any sisters (can't see in the post and have no idea). If you go after a mates sister, prepared for them to go after yours really.
My mates 1 year older than my sis so i guess its a possibility....

and that was my sig.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:25   #39
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's fine to fantasise about your mate's sister. It's fine to shag her, as long as you're prepared for the consequences.

Of course, these threads are never good without photos.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 20:44   #40
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You do realise that at some point you'll notice something about her that reminds you of your mate, as they are siblings after all and generally share some sort of resemblance.
Two things can happen then:
1. You'll be traumatised for life.
2. You'll start to fancy your mate.

Either one isn't very pleasant.
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 11:59   #41
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

I think it would be weird for a mate to go out with my sister. When he comes at the door, hey man whazzup? Do you want to hang a bit or go to the pub? No man sorry, I'm here for hot sex with your sister.
He can't talk about having good sex with her or if she's horny or skilled.

On the other hand, you actually like your sisters boyfriend for once...
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote