User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 19 Aug 2007, 19:28   #51
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favorite PA moment

is round three not a bit early for RB?
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 19:45   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, RB were around in r2 as well. Maybe even r1, i'm sure forest can tell us!
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 07:39   #53
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I can't remember longer back than yesterday, so my fav moment was the kebab I had on the way home from practice and then checked speedie :S

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 10:10   #54
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No, RB were around in r2 as well. Maybe even r1, i'm sure forest can tell us!
might be my memory, but I was sure RB did not play as an ally r1, might have been BG but that I do not remember.
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 15:33   #55
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

TRT was in r1, and in R2 merged with RE and became RB. R3 was the deletion.

For the record (again) it wasnt RB deleted but a wing in RB (a significantly small wing). A wing that went on to be prominant in Xanadu, and to become Dragons with a lot in LDK too. And Exi

Wonder what links all those alliances ?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 20:41   #56
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

um............ hold on... i know this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they all took a certain space combat game faaaaaaaaaar too seriously?
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 20:55   #57
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Me joining TGV public chan this round just to see that I had the same nick (mine was registered) as one of their HC... I was automatically OPed and I kicked Kargool from his own channel... Got a few waves from TGV after that.
Great fun

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 21:10   #58
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
TRT was in r1, and in R2 merged with RE and became RB. R3 was the deletion.

For the record (again) it wasnt RB deleted but a wing in RB (a significantly small wing). A wing that went on to be prominant in Xanadu, and to become Dragons with a lot in LDK too. And Exi

Wonder what links all those alliances ?

You can't compare a wing of an alliance in round 3 to one of the top alliances in round 15 (or whenever Exi was around, I can't remember). I'd be surprised if more than 10% of the people in the "wings" were the same all the way through.
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 21:46   #59
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Section, Forest?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:08   #60
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

The old days were the best, IRC on quakenet, never knowing when the tick was going to come.

The random abuse that got dished out by T6E/TPE, Mostly harmless leaving concordium for Legion.

Probably doesnt count as PA memories but directly linked, i9 was a good giggle (i suppose there was PA there but we were all too drunk to play) and obviously the man himself, DarkJedi.

PA has always been about the players and OUR gal board was quite clearly the most amusing place on the internet for a fair while.

Ragrrr, Grimble, TheUnknown, Solo, Globester, vampy dispel, panthy etc - we weren't THAT good at the game but it was a flippin good giggle!

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:19   #61
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

You can't compare a wing of an alliance in round 3 to one of the top alliances in round 15 (or whenever Exi was around, I can't remember). I'd be surprised if more than 10% of the people in the "wings" were the same all the way through.
As we all know though, its not the bulk of it but the small hardcore. And you know as well as we all do that its that small hardcore that can influnce things immensley.
Coupled with players name (Jonni -> Mr_J etc) changes, and the fact that there are huge questions asked about the same old ppl every round (cardinal and his BP who admitted they were cheating but wouldnt get caught), I think the similarities are very clear.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 12:42   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Coupled with players name (Jonni -> Mr_J etc) changes
What? What on earth does that have to do with cheating?
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 20:18   #63
Forest

Jonni ran Section and all the (undetectable) cheating tools.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 20:20   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

What does his name have to do with anything?
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 20:27   #65
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think he's saying it's the same guy (a renowned cheater) but he changed his name from one round to the next.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 20:38   #66
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

My best PA-moment was when BBW went retarded on me after his planets were closed. I laughed up, down, right, left and center at the old fool.

[00:30] <BigBadWolf> One day I hope we get the chance to meet
[02:53] <BigBadWolf> as i said earlier we will meet and its getting close now
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 20:39   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think he's saying it's the same guy (a renowned cheater) but he changed his name from one round to the next.
That's some disguise.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 20:54   #68
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
My best PA-moment was when BBW went retarded on me after his planets were closed. I laughed up, down, right, left and center at the old fool.

[00:30] <BigBadWolf> One day I hope we get the chance to meet
[02:53] <BigBadWolf> as i said earlier we will meet and its getting close now
Hahahaha! he was the biggest twat ever. In R7 when i was in km's gal we attacked him and he threatened us saying he would have all of Fury launch on us. LOSER

Unread 21 Aug 2007, 23:09   #69
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Please don't confuse me with Newt
Trying to steal my fame eh?! unfortunately the whole story of me me getting "beaten up", running home and doing my best to destroy mooseh's laptop while falling down the stairs did kinda take presidence in a certain channel at the time

****ing attention whores like me eh.

On a side note, my favourite moment would have to be the crusie/mactanzu/kaifux confrontation in r15. Happy happy happy days.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 23:19   #70
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
On a side note, my favourite moment would have to be the crusie/mactanzu/kaifux confrontation in r15. Happy happy happy days.
logs?

My favourite PA moment was the reaction after battletick of 7 of NoS's caths in round 13 when they all got their CR wiped out by sale and Cpt_Cake's 1337 cath joint attack plan. I use to bring up that log and giggle and it brings back found memories from when I shared appartment with Cpt_Cake and I could hear his cry of despair through 1 floor and 5 walls of concrete. And comment from nooboo like: Omg, I used to have a cath CR fleet, but now im absolutely shit was pure comedy gold. I laughed for about 10 minutes.

Golden times.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 00:16   #71
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
logs?
That's too difficult the back story to the incident that made it fun took place in several different channels/pms. To summarise:

crusie hates liz/mac + others from ********, but mac is an exi founder. It's pre-round, liz/mac are drunk, messing around in the exi channel when crusie kicks them, they kick her back and they have a mini power struggle. She then demands mac + liz are banned for good from the channel, and leaves, telling us to pm her when its done, and she'll return. Kaifux, notoriously up crusie's asshole, then sets +m and announces she's left exi and that her behaviour was intollerable, etc.

Was fun cos crusie was the head DC + head of several other departments and thoroughly expecting kaifux to ban mac and liz, who weren't even playing. Guess her power play back fired on her (and yes I do consider that as her being kicked from exi rather than her leaving). But yeh like I said, it was the ~week of squabbles leading up to that and me being in the exi finnish bg at the time that made it fun for me personally.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 01:29   #72
Rambo2k
Northen LoCo

Rambo2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Manage to quit after rnd7 and starting to enjoy RL

els Cnuting Mr^Durdens Fleet in gal whit Cryptic and Furbie ..rnd3

Round 2 :: 25:XX [XXV]
Round 3 :: 13:19 [Fury],[Æternals]
Round 4 :: 280:23 [Fury],[WP],[Harbinger]
Round 5 :: 35:25 [Fury],[VtS],[LoCoS]
Round 6 :: 28:1 [Fury],[VtS],[DTA]
Round 7 :: 15:19 [Fury],[VtS],[Titans],[DTA]
Round 21 :: 9:8 [CT], [Harbinger]

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Eternals.
Rambo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 09:12   #73
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Oh wait I remember.

Has to be the Howling Rain Channel Walk waaaay back. We all tagged [w00f] and joined different public channels going "w00f" and "Who let the dogs out? w00f w00f w00f w00f".... Hilarious to see the reaction of people in the channel, and the way different op's handled the situation <3

We still have the logs

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 10:08   #74
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

That's pretty funny, Exode. I think I remember when you did that (or else it was someone else). I always enjoyed it when alliances went on a channel-tour
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 10:42   #75
Forest

Funniest moment for me was when I stole some noobs fleet and we were all laughing about it in officer channel, and then zhil came in (my hc) complaining his fleet was stolen, and the realisation that it was me who took it
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 19:26   #76
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Worst memory: the Rumad thong dance

still have nightmares!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2007, 14:50   #77
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Round 2 when WaC attacked the F-Crew member Oter. The community pre r3 was unique in its make up, it hadn't started to yet break down into many largely closed communities yet and everyone was a less insulated from the various goings on than they are now (or would be even a round later). This meant as WaC launched the buzz of the situation spread across IRC like wildfire and every time F-crew responded with defence and WaC responded with more planets the anticipation just increased. By the time it reach the final figures where both sides had inexcess of 1million ships heading to the planet (while 1mill each doesnt sound a great deal now, back then it was an immense amount) the atmosphere was electric.

What probally made the situation even more special was that due to the lack of pre launch back then an attack of that magnitude had to start within social hours (I think first wave was launched at 2000 or 2100 GMT) so while a big attack today would take part under the cover of darkness when most people are asleep the majority were awake to follow the goings on

Sadly the game couldn't handle it and the battle never happened. All attacking and defending fleets got stuck in limbo for days while everyone else was ticking fine but even without the battle it was a night like I'd never experienced in a game before or have since

deffo remember that
Unread 28 Aug 2007, 21:13   #78
Benneton

Benneton will become famous soon enoughBenneton will become famous soon enough

1) 1up command members capping eachothers fleet

2) Forest offering to merge with Angels on last tick to bone exi

3) Rumad's Thong dance
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:04   #79
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Revolt attack Round 5

My alliances gallaxy being decimated by Legion round 7 Well, that wasn't that fun, but it was my best PA round all around, had lots of fun.

Destroying Elvis and Cocteau's fleet end round 12 bumping my gal up to #1

Moment my alliance 4D decided not to merge though things were rough, and cary on solo succesfully for a few more rounds.

Zhil's suicide on Forest (see quote below)

Just a few memories that stick out the most for me
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 23:30   #80
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know who BBW really was? Or if he played with other nicks etc?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 06:20   #81
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Anyone know who BBW really was? Or if he played with other nicks etc?
An old fool with a bit too much money. Other than BBW, his nicks were believed to be Beth and Ironic (although himself and others would claim it's his daughter).
Unread 9 Sep 2007, 01:49   #82
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Stealing ~50k cath co in 2 ticks on the 2nd last day of round 19 when I had 3 waves of co on me, JBG gave me a load of res when the first wave was eta 4 and I built a ton of cutlass. The first wave was some poor vision dude who lost his co fleet, the 2nd wave recalled, the third was an f-crew guy and also lost his fleet. What was even better was when I then tried to use my huge co and fi fleets to xp whore the next day and mixed my targets up, the fi couldn't get through on the co target and the co wasn't hard to cover on the fi target.

On the same day, jer donating his stockpile to tomkat for him to build pirates and do the same as me, only for tomkat to realise that he had no heavy factory and that he had cost jer top10. (he still somehow managed top10)

Another is when I escorted Tearz to Red's planet early last round, we landed despite the calc looking bad. I killed ~150k of Red's value (and lost around 100k of mine) and Tearz stole a load of roids. I take full credit for Red- not finishing in the top 10.
Unread 9 Sep 2007, 06:09   #83
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I take full credit for Red- not finishing in the top 10.
Don't. It was me.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote