User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 May 2010, 20:19   #51
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: VisioN - The End

yeah vision was around ages ago, then split after r13, and their playerbase split into two (apparently), half forming xvx and half forming Reunion who came 2nd in R14 and never played again, a couple of rounds later they came back for a bit then disbanded again and came back again in r32(?)

That's how I remember it at least
Unread 17 May 2010, 20:33   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/VisioN

At the bottom is the list of the rounds vsn played.
Unread 17 May 2010, 21:08   #53
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

Sad to see VisioN go, was a good place to be and will never be forgotten, hope to still play with fellow Visionary's

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2010, 03:40   #54
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

CBA writing this was such a fail

Buddah thanks for HC'ing... when you were active ^^

Sorry for all those members that "weren't ready" for me

Later VisioN and Everyone i spent the last 5 rounds playing with. Will be missed
Unread 25 May 2010, 11:46   #55
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
CBA writing this was such a fail

Buddah thanks for HC'ing... when you were active ^^

Sorry for all those members that "weren't ready" for me

Later VisioN and Everyone i spent the last 5 rounds playing with. Will be missed
Dude I wrote this years ago

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 09:59   #56
unimatrix

unimatrix is on a distinguished road

Vision was a monument , like other great alliances in the pa history , fury , legion just to name the 2 most famous ones.

xVx Morale HC R 90

We shall rise like a phoenix

ancient times :

vVv , Angel , Fury , Ğragons , TUD, TGE, eclipse , 4D , chaoz , ACID , Vision , Osiris , Newdawn , xVx , CT

unimatrix is offline   Reply With Quote