User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:27   #1
Doubledanger

Death Jr.

Hey guys,

I was wondering what you thought about Death Jr for the PSP, crap, decent, what?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:29   #2
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Re: Death Jr.

tl;dr
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:29   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's a trick!

IT'S A TRICK!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:38   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sure it's very nice but afaik no-one here owns a PSP.

If only there were some marketing campaign that could give us a chance to win one...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:40   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I would buy one if I found a great offer on a discussion board!

WOULD YOU?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:38   #6
Doubledanger

Uh, I honestly don't have any kind of offer to get a PSP. Honestly. I know you can get DJ if you play their web game but that's been hacked so uh, yeah. I'm not promoting anything here, I actaully do want to know if you think the game is worth buying or is a stinking POS or not.

*shrug*
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:43   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How jaded and cynical we are to be so untrusting

I'd never heard of Death Jr before this thread, but I googled and saw that it seems very nice, which is what I posted above.

This month I have been mostly playing Winning Eleven 9.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 18:38   #8
Doubledanger

Cool, how is it? I'm not a huge fan of football games but I saw it got high reviews.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 19:19   #9
1-X
overtired

A new version is always an improvement; it has extra frames of animation and tweaked controls, but is probably not different enough to make it an essential purchase. 2 player games so far have tended to be turgid midfield battles with few shots and neither side retaining possession well, but that could just be down to tactics.

It's a big game for patchers; I've updated mine about 5 times so far, and it's gone from being completely unintelligible japanese, to full english translation including commentary in the space of about two weeks.

I've upgraded with every version of it since ISS Deluxe on the PS1. Some think the FIFA series is better but they're so incredibly wrong it's not funny. I've wasted thousands of hours and probably permanently damaged my thumb on it.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:00   #10
Doubledanger

No I hate FIFA, I haven't played Winning Eleven, but I KNOW FIFA is painful. As far as sports go I'd rather blow stuff up, or have a more combat oriented stratergy. I never really played sports at school. Can't wait until GTA comes out though.