User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 30 Sep 2012, 01:13   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
TGV awakens from a long slumber (r49)

The Viking horde has awoken from a long sleep. They see a universe teaming with planets roids and lots of living beings that would make great husbands, wifes, concubines and boytoys. All this abundance of life with no fear ..... just the way the Vikings like it.

Time to sharpen our axes, shake off the cobwebs from our longboats and go out into the PA universe to do Lord Odin and our forefathers proud and once again pillage, plunder and rape across the stars.

The Galactic Vikings (TGV) are once again playing r49. Former members are always welcome and you know how to find us. New recruits can come to #tgv and talk to an HC or officer for an interview or more directions. Be prepared to answer several questions. If you know someone in TGV already it will make things easier, either a former or current member.

Thanks and good luck to everyone else
-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2012, 08:33   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: TGV awakens from a long slumber (r49)

Good luck Rexy
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2012, 19:26   #3
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

goodluck dude all the best

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2012, 19:42   #4
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

RexDrax, very inspirational. but I wonder what class of ship are longboats?
Unread 3 Oct 2012, 23:29   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

When was the last time TGV played Round 49 like?
Unread 4 Oct 2012, 15:01   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax View Post
RexDrax, very inspirational. but I wonder what class of ship are longboats?
You never seen a longboat? They are made out of wood and have a dragon head. They are rowed by mighty Vikings who are heading to your planet and protected by Thor's hammer so they can fly through space without any problems. Hell they can outrace the Enterprise and if they ram a deathstar they will take it out. The crew is very good at hurtling their battle axes from the deck and it can even take out a Star Destroyer.

p33r the Viking longboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Damn, can I borrow your time machine to see what everyone does in r49 and then make sure TGV can take advantage of every move? That would be like awesome =).

Last time TGV played I think was round 46

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2012, 21:38   #7
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Uhm hello. i'm one of those who picks out passages of posts here on forums. when i see a slim chance to mock someone in a reply noone cares about, but myself. yes yes i know you dont need to say it.

Im retarded
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote