User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 21 Oct 2011, 09:46   #1
DerEins
Zookeeper Champion, Shape Game Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Super Fishing Champion, spankthemonkey Champion, Suicide Puppy Champion, Trotter Track Champion, Simon Champion

DerEins is an unknown quantity at this point
S.p.q.r.

S.P.Q.R. ---------------------------- Round 44

- was founded by myself in r40... we played 2 nice rounds with a memberbase around 20...

- we merged into ROCK for round 42 and 43...

- NOW we are back and want to stay solo...

- we gonna be small but we want to have fun - most important! - and ofc we want some roids...

We play together with some old m8s to have fun.

We can offer scans... and attacks every night ... and def will depend on how many we are and how active YOU want to be....

So give it a try and join us :-)

I hope to see some old m8s from the earliear rounds joining us - would be nice.

you can apply ingame to S.P.Q.R. if you are searching a new home for r44 and the following rounds :-)

AND YOU FIND US in #S.P.Q.R. (with Dot's !!!) on netgamers irc....

And if you are new to the game... maybe here is the right place to start... i have played many rounds now and i can help you finding your way... and if no ally wants you because you have not much experience or canT be online 24 hours a day... come to us , we take care of you too :-)

AND IF YOU ARE OLD AND EXPERIENCED - JOIN US TOO ! HELP US helping new players finding their way in the game !

DerEins

and yes I play Havoc

played rounds:
2-11/ 29-46 / 49 /51-53 / 55 / 60-63 / 65 / 68-82 /102....

GII - KoN - oldC19a - Factory - Xanadu - ViSioN - Osiris - ROCK - Imperia - S.P.Q.R. - Ultores - CT-Nomads-SpreadSheetWarriors-

Last edited by DerEins; 21 Oct 2011 at 10:16.
DerEins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2011, 10:01   #2
DerEins
Zookeeper Champion, Shape Game Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Super Fishing Champion, spankthemonkey Champion, Suicide Puppy Champion, Trotter Track Champion, Simon Champion

Re: S.P.Q.R.

Round 44 is FREE. Round 44 will require no user payment and every user will have the "upgrade bonus" usually received when paying.

So its not that you have to pay for a normal round but if you do you get some nice upgrades....

so if you are new here... you can join now and play the next rounds with us too for free...no need to pay.... only if you want to have the upgrade bonuses...

Try it !

DerEins

and yes I play Havoc

played rounds:

GII - KoN - oldC19a - Factory - Xanadu - ViSioN - Osiris - ROCK - Imperia - S.P.Q.R. - Ultores - CT-Nomads-SpreadSheetWarriors-
Unread 21 Oct 2011, 10:56   #3
Yoshika

Yoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura about
Re: S.p.q.r.

Good luck hope you do well
Yoshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 17:39   #4
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Great bunch and fun to be around. Good luck

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 08:59   #5
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Goodluck mate this round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2011, 11:11   #6
DerEins

thx guys.... wish you fun too :-)

meet you all in the universe ;-)

Btw... someone still searches a small but thrustfull group ? pm me...

we build it up new... so here is your chance to proove and become a BC DC whatever.... all things possible here :-)

DerEins

and yes I play Havoc

played rounds: