User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Sep 2011, 18:43   #51
Maxi

Maxi has a spectacular aura aboutMaxi has a spectacular aura about
Re: Formal War Declaration

We love u Korben!!
Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 19:14   #52
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I don't remember you from round 1 but hey I can't know everyone assassin has played since round 1 too he was also pa crew so not knowing who he is kinda makes me think either you was an inactive mofo or a liar but I'm happy you enjoying your round its nice to see and have a nice end of round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 19:29   #53
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben View Post
Let me point out something to you Assassin I been playing pa since round 1 how long you been doing it?

As for me posting things I don't care for all the trash talk like you children seem to do. but if someone want's to play this game then bring it on.

And my point of calling him ignorant stands, just like you have the right to call someone an idiot.

just because you believe it was a decent post does not make it one. it's an opinion just like mine was. as to posting here I believe every one has that right to do so no matter how long or short of a time they have been on these boards. so don't tell me or any one what they should reframe from doing.

you act like a small minded arrogant child, that has no room to speak about others!

In reply to the first question might i sugest you read my signature on my own post? I have only missed one PA round since its first tick.. so yes ive bin here a long long time. But im not getting into an ego debate with you over pa experience. However, its taken you this long to register a forum account? Your obviouly slipping...

Now.. you dont care for trash talk huh? But posted a 2 line post which had 0 relevance to the topic or have any actual constructive critism other then having a dig at a very inteligent post.

And finally, yes we are all welcom to apinions and mine of yours is simple, i beleive you to be none other then a forum troll. Who posts pointless replies and seems to want to boast about his 'PA Experience' like a child would say 'my dad is bigger then your dad' so yes.. you might call me arrogent but i think sir, your an imature child.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 20:18   #54
korben
Korben Dallas

korben is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I don't remember you from round 1 but hey I can't know everyone assassin has played since round 1 too he was also pa crew so not knowing who he is kinda makes me think either you was an inactive mofo or a liar but I'm happy you enjoying your round its nice to see and have a nice end of round
I believe my first planets name was C3P0 in round one. I was in BlueTuba. and later on SL and even in WolfPack. just to name a few alliances I have been in. Ask Cat she will tell you about me. I even had it out with Pennywise at one time. and I used to enjoy going up against Fury!
but I did not take this nick until later rounds. and I could say the same for both of you as well that I don't recall you. you do remember that it was all free accounts back then with people making lots of planets that drove the multi hunters crazy back then. before you start calling people a liar young man get some facts to base it on. as for being inactive no I was very active as I was one of the people that had more then just a few planets I was running. yes you can now call me a cheater but at the time almost every one was doing it.
I'm having as much fun in this round as I care to. you seem to be having fun saying things to people just to keep this crap going!
korben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 20:23   #55
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
We love u Korben!!
Thank you Maxi, love you guy's as well.
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 20:39   #56
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
In reply to the first question might i sugest you read my signature on my own post? I have only missed one PA round since its first tick.. so yes ive bin here a long long time. But im not getting into an ego debate with you over pa experience. However, its taken you this long to register a forum account? Your obviouly slipping...

Now.. you dont care for trash talk huh? But posted a 2 line post which had 0 relevance to the topic or have any actual constructive critism other then having a dig at a very inteligent post.

And finally, yes we are all welcom to apinions and mine of yours is simple, i beleive you to be none other then a forum troll. Who posts pointless replies and seems to want to boast about his 'PA Experience' like a child would say 'my dad is bigger then your dad' so yes.. you might call me arrogent but i think sir, your an imature child.
Yes, I did miss that read, sorry about that. I said I don't care for trash talk but I can play that game as well. Maybe you missed that part. So you believe what you had to say was constructive criticism?
You misspell a great deal don’t you!
But any way what you wrote sounded a bit like trash talking to me. Again, it's an opinion, as is what I wrote. I was not bragging, I was asking you a question. You must not have read it as such. Sorry! I might be an immature child in your view but you are still an arrogant ignorant person to me. So is this it? Are do you wish to have my dad beat up your dad? Let me know so I can call pop up and tell him he has some light work to do this weekend! JK Assassin
don’t get your panties in a bunch dude!

P.S I try not to post pointless replies. I reply to things that are said or asked, if each thing that was asked or said were pointless then indeed my reply would be the same. Does that clear things up for you on this matter?

Last edited by korben; 28 Sep 2011 at 20:50.
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 23:47   #57
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
I believe my first planets name was C3P0 in round one. I was in BlueTuba. and later on SL and even in WolfPack. just to name a few alliances I have been in. Ask Cat she will tell you about me. I even had it out with Pennywise at one time. and I used to enjoy going up against Fury!
but I did not take this nick until later rounds. and I could say the same for both of you as well that I don't recall you. you do remember that it was all free accounts back then with people making lots of planets that drove the multi hunters crazy back then. before you start calling people a liar young man get some facts to base it on. as for being inactive no I was very active as I was one of the people that had more then just a few planets I was running. yes you can now call me a cheater but at the time almost every one was doing it.
I'm having as much fun in this round as I care to. you seem to be having fun saying things to people just to keep this crap going!
I'll speak with cat later when I have more time guess we was wolfpack differnt times was never bluetuba which was a shame heard from lokken it www pretty cool so I missed out there and back then you had multiple accounts your right a lot did and I don't call people cheaters as its pointless solves nothing I try my best also not to post much as I get sucked into mindless banter which is fun till ya look back and reaslise what an arse you been anyway enjoy rest of ya round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 00:11   #58
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
I'll speak with cat later when I have more time guess we was wolfpack differnt times was never bluetuba which was a shame heard from lokken it www pretty cool so I missed out there and back then you had multiple accounts your right a lot did and I don't call people cheaters as its pointless solves nothing I try my best also not to post much as I get sucked into mindless banter which is fun till ya look back and reaslise what an arse you been anyway enjoy rest of ya round
thanks and I agree you would have liked BlueTuba back then. I liked being in SL the most and miss them. Tell Cat I said hi. back then it was just to pass the time and dealing with Fury it did help to have an extra planet on the side. back then Fury did not attack for roids they wanted to crush you to bits! but any way great talking to you and I also hope you have a great round. take care!
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 01:13   #59
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

its good to see that, in war, lower tier alliances have as retarded threads as top tier alliances.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 01:25   #60
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
its good to see that, in war, lower tier alliances have as retarded threads as top tier alliances.
Does that surprise you? hehehe
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 18:06   #61
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ok a few points

1) BT = a massive alliance that over-recruited on numbers but got cnuted as soon as someone took them as a serious threat.

2) Lokken = a secret southampton fan.

3) Assassin = Played a long time but still a noob at heart.

4) SL = Wasn't that a noob alliance? I am sure I remember an alliance that like to roid for fun.

5) WTF has happened to these forums, I used to enjoy them but now I just wanna put pins in my eyes!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 19:21   #62
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
ok a few points

1) BT = a massive alliance that over-recruited on numbers but got cnuted as soon as someone took them as a serious threat.

4) SL = Wasn't that a noob alliance? I am sure I remember an alliance that like to roid for fun.

5) WTF has happened to these forums, I used to enjoy them but now I just wanna put pins in my eyes!
i totally agree on you at 5. Make it happend Forest!
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 20:49   #63
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am trying, really I am!

My post got deleted though, so my sig is where the good stuff is at!
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 21:32   #64
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

I'll buy something soon I better get a discount hehe

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 29 Sep 2011, 21:42   #65
Forest

Quote:
I'll buy something soon I better get a discount hehe
Buy something for each of your ladies and you certainly will lol
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 05:59   #66
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
ok a few points

A few of your points might be valid, but I do not agree with your Assessment of SL. For what you call a Noob alliance, we were very good at attacking and defending with the best of them. In addition, I might be wrong but I thought roiding for the fun of it was part of the game. I even recall we won best Logo banner as well. However, I am very biased about them so don’t mind my opinion! As for the forums I have not been here long enough to know, what it is that has made it go downhill? Sorry if this comes out the wrong way but you might be part of the problem if you think about it. Again just my opinion!
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 06:30   #67
Forest

Quote:
A few of your points might be valid, but I do not agree with your Assessment of SL. For what you call a Noob alliance, we were very good at attacking and defending with the best of them. In addition, I might be wrong but I thought roiding for the fun of it was part of the game. I even recall we won best Logo banner as well. However, I am very biased about them so don’t mind my opinion! As for the forums I have not been here long enough to know, what it is that has made it go downhill? Sorry if this comes out the wrong way but you might be part of the problem if you think about it. Again just my opinion!
Points 1-4 were a joke, you missed my humour though point 5 was serious.

On a serious note though, SL may have been ok at roiding and defending, and I would certainly never knock another alliance such as them (I save my wrath for the big alliances that harbour cheats or play the game in a different way to what I personally believe it should be played as a general rule), I wouldn't actually say they roid 'with the best of them' as SL were never a top class, winning alliance

As for the forums, lack of intelligent posters I guess, most people grew up, had families and moved on and now we see even ppl working in some capacity for the game (such as #support) believe it is ok just to spam on these forums.
Also, things used to be a lot busier so crap threads would soon fall off the page and I think mods used to be a lot hotter at deleting the rubbish ones
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 06:36   #68
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

PA.....the alliance discussion boards Korben, are so vicious because they ae so insignificant.

This cannot be changed.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 07:46   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
even ppl working in some capacity for the game (such as #support) believe it is ok just to spam on these forums.
"Buy jewellery, good quality, cheap prices!"
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Sep 2011 at 11:10.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 10:36   #70
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karn View Post
Pretty much been one sided to be honest. War over a noob of ours sending sk's was a dumb idea.
Wars in PA has started over less!
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 15:08   #71
korben
Korben Dallas

Quote:
Points 1-4 were a joke, you missed my humour though point 5 was serious.

On a serious note though, SL may have been ok at roiding and defending, and I would certainly never knock another alliance such as them (I save my wrath for the big alliances that harbour cheats or play the game in a different way to what I personally believe it should be played as a general rule), I wouldn't actually say they roid 'with the best of them' as SL were never a top class, winning alliance

As for the forums, lack of intelligent posters I guess, most people grew up, had families and moved on and now we see even ppl working in some capacity for the game (such as #support) believe it is ok just to spam on these forums.
Also, things used to be a lot busier so crap threads would soon fall off the page and I think mods used to be a lot hotter at deleting the rubbish ones
Yes, I did not notice your humor or sarcasm in your points1-4. For that, I do apologize. I am again biased when it comes to SL because most of them were very good friends. So I see it in a much different way then you or others might. I happen to still believe we were a top class alliance because we did not cheat or play the game outside the rules. In my opinion playing honest makes, you top class. As for the forums, I’ll take your word for it because I have had very little experience on them and do not know how it got so bad.
I do know it took one post a very long time ago for me to stop posting until now. I’m sorry that it has gotten to this point for you and others. Nevertheless, don’t worry after your reply I might not post here again. It was no better then my first time so I don’t see any reason to continue being here. Take care and I wish all of you the best and hope things get better. as my best friend Wolfe would say “Peace Out”
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 19:24   #72
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Here comes my pointless post of this round Wolfe rocks end of sentence hehe

Additionally honour and integrity above winning is my moto

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 1 Oct 2011, 08:47   #73
Forest

Quote:
Yes, I did not notice your humor or sarcasm in your points1-4. For that, I do apologize. I am again biased when it comes to SL because most of them were very good friends. So I see it in a much different way then you or others might. I happen to still believe we were a top class alliance because we did not cheat or play the game outside the rules. In my opinion playing honest makes, you top class. As for the forums, I’ll take your word for it because I have had very little experience on them and do not know how it got so bad.
I do know it took one post a very long time ago for me to stop posting until now. I’m sorry that it has gotten to this point for you and others. Nevertheless, don’t worry after your reply I might not post here again. It was no better then my first time so I don’t see any reason to continue being here. Take care and I wish all of you the best and hope things get better. as my best friend Wolfe would say “Peace Out”
Don't apoligize, thats the risk with 'in-jokes' such as lokken (who hates southampton) and assassin (who is a good mate).

I wouldnt stop posting in the forums though, if you feel you gain something from it.

For instance, a good intelligent poster is more likely to get into a top alliance without vouches.
Or political intel can be gained (read between the lines, take uot what you know is wrong or right). I can usually tell what is happening politically just from reading a few posters here (I dont have a pa account, i rarely join irc and yet it is easy to know which way this round is heading)
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 16:36   #74
Maxi

Well as I said before I am bored with this war. You Rock guys ready to give up yet? Just let us know, we would be more than happy to accept your surrender now the war has been won.

Maxi
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 17:55   #75
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
As for the forums I have not been here long enough to know, what it is that has made it go downhill?

Me
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 20:02   #76
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
Well as I said before I am bored with this war. You Rock guys ready to give up yet? Just let us know, we would be more than happy to accept your surrender now the war has been won.

Maxi
Please tell me youll be playing next round..(the alliance)

p3nguin Founder
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 21:01   #77
Maxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Please tell me youll be playing next round..(the alliance)
That is the plan, although we do look to start with a clean slate and no hard feelings. Personally I wasn't interested in having a war with Rock this round and I'm just as uninterested in having a war with them or anyone else next round.

Maxi
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 19:27   #78
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

just admit you both played like pussies and losing members over it

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2011, 21:02   #79
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Coming from you, this made me chuckle.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Oct 2011, 21:21   #80
Maxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Where did oddr finish again?? How many members u lost over the past few rounds?