User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 24 May 2011, 18:25   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
p3nguins Rise again R42

p3nguins Returning Round 42

In Round 42 The return of the p3nguins alliance. Here is a brief history of the alliance just incase you haven’t heard of this insane place we like to name after a bird which cant fly:

p3nguins was originally created in round 32 by founders Assassin, m0rph3us, mPulse and munkee. With high hopes and some very good players p3nguins hoped to capture 1st place in its very first round however this round also was the first round of another famous alliance.. Apprime. After a great last week Apprime proved to be the top dogs and p3nguins finished in 2nd place. From then on p3nguins played the next 5 rounds, jumping up and down the rankings and having a few rebuilds/re-constructions ending in ranks such as 2nd, 3rd, 11th, 5th, 3rd again then ending its last round in round 37 in 10th.

Now p3nguins has decided to return in round 42. All of its original founding HC (myself , m0rph3us and munkee) with of course mpulse doing the tech once again and new blood TheoDD. Due to this of course being a summer round p3nguins will be a lot smaller then in previous rounds (like its first official round) But will be a lot more controlled. (ie we will be limiting races, ships to build etc)

We welcome any original members to of course contact myself on irc or m0 or munkee in regards to joining us. We will be using similar tools as to before however we will be making some minor tweaks. (ie we will be running a prop system as before for recruitment however it will be more controlled to stop this system being abused)

We wont be having a public channel and will be returning to that rule which we had running in our origonal round. But of course if you need to contact us feel free to type /msg Assassin etc

What we are looking for?

1) High activity – Due to us being a smaller tag this round we will need a high amount of activity.

2) Acceptance to Race choices/Trust – Ie again as I mentioned above we will be limiting races for the members of our alliance based on stats. So we will be pushing this to any one who applies to our alliance and of course we want you to trust the HC/officers judgment.

3) People able to step up when needed – For those of you who have never been in p3nguins before we have open tools.

4) Common sense – As every alliance we expect members to have common sense. We were known as a friendly community, and we wll still have a friendly atmosphere within p3nguins (ie you have a drunken german as a HC you cant get any friendly then that…) But we will as im sure you have gathered with us being a more smaller/controlled environment be taking things slightly serious too.

Here below is a short list of previous members of p3nguins which the HC team have put togther. Your welcome to come and pm us in regards to rejoining

[Nitz]
All_Saints_Boy
APerson
Assassin
Batch
bavaria
Beckske
bibian
BlueBat
Bre3zaH
Buff
Carpeia
cervantes
cymbalist
Dammit
Dealer
dodge
Erajorma
euglenor
fellah
Gotenks
harris
Heimdall
Horus
Hypnos
Ingens
Jinstarro
jobar
Judge
KaDargo
Krypton
Lannomal
Lonely
M@gic
m0rph3us
Max_A_Buck
Mkoll
Montoya
mPulse
munkeee
Murdock
nlcke
Ogami
Oizo
Pathogen
Recon
Rion
rubber
sam
SCK
SneezyD
Sonnenbomber
sorru
Sparrow247
tolky
TVFreak
Viper
Vrost
Wk
X-COM
zyri

We wish everyone else luck and will be looking forward to seeing the happy feet, ish eating p3nguins waddle wild again over the PA universe.

p3nguins HC Team

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 26 May 2011 at 21:39.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 20:21   #2
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about
Re: p3nguins Rise again R42

I think Kai is looking for a new alliance, he would seem a perfect fit!
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 20:30   #3
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Nice to see p3ng back Assman. Hope you guys remain this time. Gud luck.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 21:59   #4
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

holy ****

yes we are back!!!! All of us!

meanwhile in #p3nguins

[20:22] * Joins: carDi ([email protected])
[20:23] <carDi> j0
[20:23] <Assassin> got a feeling hes going to ask to join here tbh.
[20:23] <m0rph3us> rdy for the revival of teh p3n?
[20:23] <carDi> apprime declaring war on p3nguins

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 22:12   #5
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

Hardly a short list... got most of PA's playerbase there!!

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2011, 14:47   #6
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Good luck in round 42.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2011, 17:41   #7
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Good luck dudes I'm sure you do a good job

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2011, 17:51   #8
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see p3ng are back.
Unread 25 May 2011, 20:35   #9
spudy

spudy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yoshi would do well with you
spudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2011, 20:42   #10
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

goodluck p3ng etc etc.

spudy, where u been you man whore?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2011, 21:10   #11
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Im back
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 12:15   #12
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

So far it's app and oddr hostile to p3nguins for rd 42 ,it's a pity "how to lose friends and alienate people " has already been taken as a book title or you could have made a small fortune ass , nice to see you guys back good luck next rd

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 13:17   #13
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

i just wonder what has happened to lannomal
Unread 26 May 2011, 21:13   #14
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck Assassin
Unread 26 May 2011, 21:29   #15
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

ok guys, due to a lot of hostility in #p3nguins
we decided to take that channel down

sorry for everyone trying to contact us
but this had to be done

for all grudges and hostilities you can contact assassin or myself or any other hc whenever you like with a simple /query nick

this isnt p3n of round 32 or round 37
this will be p3n of round 42

for everything we might have done in the past, light a candle or do whatever
i dont give a shit, yell i probably even dont remember

for everyone still interested to be a p3n in r42 i am sure you´ll find a way to contact us

good round to all of you

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 26 May 2011, 21:34   #16
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Hey that was my cool spot how can you take the channel away from me that's like so unfair

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 26 May 2011, 21:36   #17
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Hey that was my cool spot how can you take the channel away from me that's like so unfair
your aware Demort that there is a p3n missing in your signature ?

Unread 26 May 2011, 22:37   #18
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

gl munkee and morph!

and assman FU

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2011, 07:11   #19
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Cheers Jelle love you too...

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Cincinnatus; 27 May 2011 at 10:35.
Unread 28 May 2011, 08:24   #20
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
your aware Demort that there is a p3n missing in your signature ?
Is there where would it it nicely I try to pick spots for each one hehe

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 28 May 2011, 18:56   #21
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

Would it be appropriate to hijack this thread with a polite spamming of #Scans looking for scanners for R42? I'm asking before I do it, obviously

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2011, 07:20   #22
Assassin
PA Ancient

... cheers mpulse for using this as an advertisment board

p3nguin Founder
Unread 31 May 2011, 18:22   #23
Rhubarb

Rhubarb will become famous soon enoughRhubarb will become famous soon enough

good luck assassin, sounds interesting
Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2011, 14:33   #24
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

damn u assman for not listing me there! gl neways mates
Unread 1 Jun 2011, 16:36   #25
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Thanks for the invite, but I must decline.

Good luck and good hunting for R42

Judge
Unread 1 Jun 2011, 17:36   #26
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
We wish everyone else luck and will be looking forward to seeing the happy feet, ish eating p3nguins waddle wild again over the PA universe.
ish ? is that a new food ?

gl to p3n and all who join her, and stop trying to poach my pups :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2011, 18:08   #27
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
damn u assman for not listing me there! gl neways mates
NEROON YOU IDLE GIT IVE BIN AFTER YOU! I didnt make the list Otherwise you would be on it! (goes to slap m0 and munkee)

p3nguin Founder
Unread 1 Jun 2011, 19:23   #28
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Good luck Assassin and co
Unread 4 Jun 2011, 08:38   #29
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Ive told a few oldens of mine to go idle in #legion to catch you assman. (ogami, Horus etc) Just giving you a heads up to look for them

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2011, 16:57   #30
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

wb!
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2011, 15:19   #31
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
... cheers mpulse for using this as an advertisment board
I only asked if I could advertise #Scans ! If it is not appropriate to advertise #Scans on this thread then I most certainly will not advertise #Scans again.

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2011, 19:52   #32
Carpeia
a norteh -[LoCo]-

Carpeia has a spectacular aura aboutCarpeia has a spectacular aura about

Good luck, not enough time at this time. Just got my 2nd son a week ago, so even less time a week for me to do what i want
------------------------------------------------
Carpeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2011, 20:03   #33
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpeia View Post
Good luck, not enough time at this time. Just got my 2nd son a week ago, so even less time a week for me to do what i want
Carpie! Congratulations mate. Maybe next round stop by irc somtime in #legion

p3nguin Founder
Unread 6 Jun 2011, 05:21   #34
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Good Luck P3nguins!
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2011, 20:40   #35
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlsey View Post
Good Luck P3nguins!
Shame your in TGV bud would of bin fun to have you with me again anyway thanks

p3nguin Founder
Unread 9 Jun 2011, 14:24   #36
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in this round guys.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2011, 13:37   #37
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I'd like to use the chance to give a big cookie to the p3nguins crew for the good preround organization! *thumbsup*=)

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 05:36   #38
M0RPH3US
idle

update (Ngo Style)

now we add pods to our attack fleets!