User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:36   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
HeX -r39 DO IT!!

Ok so HeX is back as it should be for rd 39... im at the helm and the fun times can begin....

Requirements: iRC active - not insanely but show your face when you can
Personality - no boring sods please
Commitment - the rd is 7 weeks and we expect you to play them

If you like a fun ally with lots of humour and a black and white way of doing things then HeX is for you.

Come to #HeX and speak to an @ or + about joining us...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 17:24   #2
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: HeX -r39 DO IT!!

No VeX ???

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 19:58   #3
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

It seems like Kai doesnt want his baby merged into another alliance.

So is the merger cancelled or do you just split the HeX ppl into 2? (those merging and those staying)?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 01:10   #4
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

meh!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 01:13   #5
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

blergh
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 01:14   #6
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

As for the merger, it was cancelled. Apparently i am too much of an ass to be in command of kaiba's precious baby.

Unread 10 Oct 2010, 09:47   #7
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Apparently hylands and Influence beleive it was all about them.

The actual reason there is no VeX is because upon my return i decided that if VgN wanted to join they could play as members or dc/bc's for a round to prove themselves as i was wary of there reasons for joining. After 1 round we would have reveiwed the situation and made promotions as neccesary. It seems hylands and Influence thoughts themselves to important for this and decided against joining.

HeX hasnt actually suffered from this as a vast number of the members weren't that keen on VgN joining anyway and are happier the way we are now

We were only trying to give them a home but they thought they deserved more..

I wish VgN luck in where it joins and hope they have a good round
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 10:18   #8
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

i guess i'll be nice and wish u the best kaiba
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 10:25   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

ty - you too
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 10:39   #10
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Apparently hylands and Influence beleive it was all about them.
Nah, actually i thought it was all about you.

Quote:
The actual reason there is no VeX is because upon my return i decided that if VgN wanted to join they could play as members or dc/bc's for a round to prove themselves as i was wary of there reasons for joining. After 1 round we would have reveiwed the situation and made promotions as neccesary. It seems hylands and Influence thoughts themselves to important for this and decided against joining.
I do not think of myself too important to act as an officer. There was never any question as to the position of hylands as he did not want a HC position. In the initial talks hylands had with HeX there were multiple mentions of HeX lacking HC capable members, mainly due to your announced 'leave'. This gave us reason to agree to the talks in the first place as we would mainly bring in a dedicated command/officer team. The structure that was thought of before your return had 1 out of 5 HC coming from VGN (being me), and a 2nd vote coming from hylands in the absense of other HC's. This structure was imposed to prevent us to have any real decisive power, and thus unable to carry out any 'hidden agenda' we might have had.

Ofcourse when you returned you decided to kick me out of command, which was a sign to us HeX wasn't the loyal solid partner we had hoped them to be. On top of the fact that rumour has it that you tend to go rogue when things don't go the way you want them to, and the fact that HeX vouched against one of our HC's, we decided not to continue with the merge.

I, however, suspect that you just gone rogue once again over having personal issues with hylands and me, as we have fundamentally different views on the metagame. And tbh i think we would have never come to an agreement if you had been in from the beginning, due to these differences.

Quote:
HeX hasnt actually suffered from this as a vast number of the members weren't that keen on VgN joining anyway and are happier the way we are now
Well i am very glad that you did not suffer from it. I wish HeX all the best this round, and hope to see HeX on the battlefield (preferably as friend).

Unread 10 Oct 2010, 11:04   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Ofc there are actually no grudges - and ofc we see things different thats how life is.

I have to protect my baby and do whats best for it and thats what i did
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 16:17   #12
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

/me looks confused........ for obvious reasons.

Good luck. :P
Unread 11 Oct 2010, 13:51   #13
sk8_bordin
is behind you! o.O

sk8_bordin is an unknown quantity at this point

And you seem to forget that not only some HeX members didnt want the merge, most of VGN didnt either
Unread 11 Oct 2010, 15:08   #14
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

nice PA gossip
Unread 14 Oct 2010, 01:01   #15
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

kai = ass which in turn = hex will never fullfil its potentisl with a ass like hc best thing for hex was kais leaving and making players like influence earn his rank in alliance is laughable when he makes you seem like a naggot compared to his command skills

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2010, 01:01   #16
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

oh but goodluck still hex

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2010, 12:59   #17
sk8_bordin
is behind you! o.O

sk8_bordin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
kai = ass which in turn = hex will never fullfil its potentisl with a ass like hc best thing for hex was kais leaving and making players like influence earn his rank in alliance is laughable when he makes you seem like a naggot compared to his command skills
So you're saying because we spent a couple of rounds in ASS that makes us like ASS HC? One of the reasons we left ASS and made HeX was because we didn't agree with how the HC worked. And we didnt want Influence to work for his rank. We said if he would play a round not HC it would show us he was commited rather than just jumping in and out again.
Unread 15 Oct 2010, 13:14   #18
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

hi
Unread 15 Oct 2010, 18:52   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Yes sk8. Tbh is was a fair request. Why give someone rank in an alliance you have built from th eground up just cos they dont have enough members to make there own ally?? We wanted to see commitment from VGN after we heard about the fact they weren't all happy with the merger before handing out titles. On other news i was never an ASS HC. Just BC and DC.

Thank you for questioning my HC skills Demort i always love to see what bolloks you can come up. I have never said im amazing nor that i want to be. I run my allaince as a community of friends who enjoy playing together, if anything im just the public face of HeX.

But anyway once again gl to VGn and gl to us in HeX

/me salutes Demort - Master Commander of the ally jumping emo's