User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 May 2009, 10:10   #51
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: xVx - statement

Evolution broke no nap pre expiration. A member launched at a planet, who he swears was not marked ingame as xvx. He finds out post land that the planet was xvx.

If that constitutes a nap break, then id be surprised if most naps in PA hadnt been broken in much the same way. If you wish to nit pick, im sure some people would call it a nap break. But imo, it was nothing but a get out clause for xvx.

But to my understanding a nap break is a concerted effort to break the terms of that nap. In my experience, if some nub launches at someone he shouldnt, this usually results in something along the lines of a nodef free land. That option wouldve been more than available to xvx im sure.

Dont hide behind BS, we all knew what xvx planned. Let us be honest, Night sky/cardi wont be appearing any time soon on JBG's "Political Apprentice."
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 11:14   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

NAP stands for "Non-Aggression Pact" dude.

Your member attacked.

Therefore he broke the "non-aggression pact".

It isn't rocket science
Unread 26 May 2009, 12:25   #53
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
How hilariously hypocritical.
Really? It seems there's still a fair few alliances out there that we have no agreements with at this stage. Never mind the fact that the one interesting night I've had so far was when xVx actually decided to bother us. Don't presume to know our political status, you've done pretty badly at following it thus far.
Unread 26 May 2009, 12:28   #54
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
How hilariously hypocritical.
Even if you do do something, you can still think it's boring.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 12:29   #55
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Even if you do do something, you can still think it's boring.
Yeah, that too. We've got theking doing politics, what do you expect?
Unread 26 May 2009, 12:39   #56
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post

Your member attacked.

It isn't rocket science
I don't understand. Please explain in greater detail..
Unread 26 May 2009, 14:04   #57
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Your member attacked.

It isn't rocket science
Thanks for the clarification, ill be sure to contact you when the UN passes another mandate.

Ultimately, you are right, but as i said, if the offended against alliance wanted the nap to work, they would take the free retal. Ultimately, they were not interested in it and made minor, if any effort, to recall the offending fleet.

I think the eagerness of xvx to jump into bed with asc pre round, combined with the reluctance to join in any hostile activity towards asc for the majority of the past few weeks, the napping with asc and also the haste with which they chose to retaliate, shows xvx's intentions, regardless of a nub mislaunch.

As i said, if you chose to nit pick, and play verbatim, by all means youre right, but many of us have been in this situation before, and now how things work if an accident happens, or mistake is made. Call it what it is, is all i am saying.
Unread 26 May 2009, 15:04   #58
Tommy
Sain†s

Accidental NAP breaks happen all the time. If you want a prize for the most stupid launches without checking coords, it'd go to Ascendancy r30, and there's a not a person who was in the shared chan that can deny it.
Unread 26 May 2009, 15:08   #59
speed
xVx forever!

speed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Evolution broke no nap pre expiration. A member launched at a planet, who he swears was not marked ingame as xvx. He finds out post land that the planet was xvx.
Then you should recheck coords we shared, as we looked into it and guess what, that planet was on the list.

So what's the problem you not only launched at us but landed on us, that was taken as NAP violation so we canceled it as you clearly did atleast 7 ticks before us.
speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 16:01   #60
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed View Post
Then you should recheck coords we shared, as we looked into it and guess what, that planet was on the list.

So what's the problem you not only launched at us but landed on us, that was taken as NAP violation so we canceled it as you clearly did atleast 7 ticks before us.
If you're so inactive that you can't def vs 1 attack and also take more than 7 hours to tell them they're breaking the nap, I dont think you can complain that the guy landed
Unread 26 May 2009, 16:39   #61
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

was the evo guy who attacked the xvx guy told post-launch that he was attacking xvx?
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 16:40   #62
speed
xVx forever!

Quote:
If you're so inactive that you can't def vs 1 attack and also take more than 7 hours to tell them they're breaking the nap, I dont think you can complain that the guy landed
Maybe because we waited for them to recall and why should we defend and waste fleets against someone who is not allowed to land?

Thank about it.
Unread 26 May 2009, 16:44   #63
speed
xVx forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
was the evo guy who attacked the xvx guy told post-launch that he was attacking xvx?
I believe he was and they had all our coords before.

Plus NAP would be canceled the same day anyway, they just canceled it like 10ticks before it should end.
Unread 26 May 2009, 17:20   #64
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
We dont name names.

All Evolved ones are nameless, and faceless. We are a team, not individuals.

We are but one identity.
Unread 26 May 2009, 17:21   #65
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

You landed on one of our planets the night the NAP was agreed and wiped his fleet. We didn't make a big fuss, mistakes happen, although leaving our planet in your raid when we'd just napped was a pretty ****ing awesome mistake.

Quote:
He was mailed ingame at 09:something when the attack landed at 10:00 game time. He's american, and was sound asleep. No one from xVx contacted Evo at all besides the single planet mailing our planet 30mins before land. And then when xVx "retalled" instead of attacking the actual guy who lives in our most heavy gal they "accidentally" attacked JungleMuffin who sits alone in a hostile gal because his co-ords happened to be x:z:y instead of x:y:z. Total cowardice. Yet expected from Cardi and his Lith friends.

Sorry for the crypto co-ords not sure if posting them is allowed.
Indeed it isn't. :) ~mz

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 May 2009 at 18:11.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 17:24   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

pa needs more backstabbing anyway. I kinda hate how there is no more e.hate around anymore

asc e-hate doesnt count, cause asc are just hated for being best, and not because something they have done. I miss e-hate from pia, I really really "hated" ministry there. That was fun, now I only "hate" cardi. 1 guy cant fuel my hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Sorry for the crypto co-ords not sure if posting them is allowed.
no one would mind, surely

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 May 2009 at 18:13.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 18:27   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Really? It seems there's still a fair few alliances out there that we have no agreements with at this stage. Never mind the fact that the one interesting night I've had so far was when xVx actually decided to bother us. Don't presume to know our political status, you've done pretty badly at following it thus far.
I've been the one who got constantly told by your guys they'd be friendly to us only to have you guys hit us whenever you felt like the other BGs might not enjoy you fencing it out. I don't have a huge amount of respect for how you guys went about this round to be honest. At least most of the others just didn't like us or us finishing #1 again and went out and attacked us and weren't evasive about their intentions.

You're totally right about about us last round though. How people can launch so many attacks on napped planets in an alliance where everyone can check intel is beyond me. In fairness though I think we got them all recalled!
Unread 26 May 2009, 18:32   #68
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I don't wanna cause an arguement, but xvx is napped to ec and xvx hit an ec planet that was given to xvx in the coords list, but miraculous when the incoming came, it was unknown ally in arby, which is amusing.

I admit, I told them about it when incoming was in prelaunch. Yes, cardi says he mailed him, speed mailed and smsed him, but he still landed. Same as xvx said "we did not defend it due to expecting recall" the player roided the planet. Has ec gone and done an xvx and dropped nap? Nope, shit happens, sometimes there's miscommunication.

Yes, I been told the planet was online and landed anyway as there was no defence, but xvx in general aren't bad people. Speed seems really nice as do a few others in xvx. If everyone auto responded and just ended naps over 1 mistake, the world might end. EC hc are more laid back, we know every ally has morons and idiots. I'm the moron and idiot for ec, hehe.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 May 2009 at 18:39. Reason: This is going to get very tedious, very fast. I strongly recommend you find the period and comma buttons on your keyboard.
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 18:47   #69
Shhhhhhh

Quote:
I've been the one who got constantly told by your guys they'd be friendly to us only to have you guys hit us whenever you felt like the other BGs might not enjoy you fencing it out. I don't have a huge amount of respect for how you guys went about this round to be honest. At least most of the others just didn't like us or us finishing #1 again and went out and attacked us and weren't evasive about their intentions.
Let's just hope the scorequeens and fencesitters wont get away with it
Unread 26 May 2009, 18:52   #70
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Let's just hope the scorequeens and fencesitters wont get away with it
ur talking about xvx now right?

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 18:58   #71
Shhhhhhh

no spooooooooon actually, but if xvx has them too then i hope they dont get away with it also
Unread 26 May 2009, 19:01   #72
Tommy
Sain†s

Quote:

You're totally right about about us last round though. How people can launch so many attacks on napped planets in an alliance where everyone can check intel is beyond me. In fairness though I think we got them all recalled!
I've never said we were friendly towards you, we were just remaining neutral in the Asc-hate - free to hit anyone if the need arose. We hit you when we felt like it, and you hit us when you felt like it. There's hardly been any backstabbing involved. Yeah, we've been fencesitting more than most this round, but then unlike the rest of the inbred PA community we lack any real, obvious enemies. We don't have the egos that want to kill Asc, and we don't have the Asc-egos that want to kill the other egos. We've just got a bunch of players who want to be at war with just about everybody.
Unread 26 May 2009, 19:08   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've never said we were friendly towards you, we were just remaining neutral in the Asc-hate - free to hit anyone if the need arose. We hit you when we felt like it, and you hit us when you felt like it. There's hardly been any backstabbing involved. Yeah, we've been fencesitting more than most this round, but then unlike the rest of the inbred PA community we lack any real, obvious enemies. We don't have the egos that want to kill Asc, and we don't have the Asc-egos that want to kill the other egos. We've just got a bunch of players who want to be at war with just about everybody.
That was my point. Not that you backstabbed but that instead of being at war with just about everybody it's more like you tried to be at war with just about nobody.
Unread 26 May 2009, 19:12   #74
Tommy
Sain†s

That's theking's fault. He likes his fences, he does. I'm sitting here, trying to rile people up and start wars, and nobody cares.
Unread 26 May 2009, 20:44   #75
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

this goes both ways then, not sure which did it first. You had one of our members in your raid even tho we had sent you intel on him. And one of your guys landed and blew away quite a bit of vlaue on him......
Unread 26 May 2009, 21:42   #76
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
I do see it but I fail to see the point of the top2 alliances hitting a bg with 40 members but ok so its 300 vs 49 now.
I was planning on staying away from the forum as I feel a strong urge to bang my head against the wall each time I read here.

But for you I will make an exception (sorry Mods, but it has to be said);
If you truly, honestly think that what is happening to your ass is unfair. Do the mother ****ing bitching math on proportions of asc+support vs xvx and BGs. YOU MIGHT FIND A ****ING SIMILARITY IN YOUR LITTLE TINY ****ING BRAINLESS SKULL!

Now go **** a sheep!

OK there's only so much abuse I'll let people get away with - I've had to take some shit out - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 26 May 2009 at 21:58.
Elevator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 21:48   #77
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
pa needs more backstabbing anyway. I kinda hate how there is no more e.hate around anymore

asc e-hate doesnt count, cause asc are just hated for being best, and not because something they have done. I miss e-hate from pia, I really really "hated" ministry there. That was fun, now I only "hate" cardi. 1 guy cant fuel my hate
I agree.
God. first post I agree with on forums, and it's by a non-asc (come back bastard)...

e-hate keeps players playing and the game alive. more backstabbing!
Unread 26 May 2009, 22:00   #78
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
I agree.
God. first post I agree with on forums, and it's by a non-asc (come back bastard)...

e-hate keeps players playing and the game alive. more backstabbing!
hehe, remember r8 in pia?! never had as much fun in a dead round as the last couple of days. E-HATE MAN!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 26 May 2009, 22:30   #79
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
I was planning on staying away from the forum as I feel a strong urge to bang my head against the wall each time I read here.

But for you I will make an exception (sorry Mods, but it has to be said);
If you truly, honestly think that what is happening to your ass is unfair. Do the mother ****ing bitching math on proportions of asc+support vs xvx and BGs. YOU MIGHT FIND A ****ING SIMILARITY IN YOUR LITTLE TINY ****ING BRAINLESS SKULL!

Now go **** a sheep!

OK there's only so much abuse I'll let people get away with - I've had to take some shit out - Lok
Ah yes, the Eye for an Eye strategy. Atleast we move forward as a species!

Lead the way!!
Unread 26 May 2009, 23:34   #80
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

btw any one with any idea how much toot and xvx have hidden production respectivly???

another attack like the one evo achieved and xvx and toot will be a very close race

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 23:38   #81
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

barely any stored res as we were fighting a war!

but i guess if i see a scanner around i'll ask to scan around, if you beat me to it please win!

i got 300k stored score btw, but that's just because i can't figure out what to build!

edit: i am fairly sure my planet is so shit it doesn't count for the tag though!

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 26 May 2009 at 23:58.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 11:38   #82
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
pa needs more backstabbing anyway.
Agree!

Quote:
I kinda hate how there is no more e.hate around anymore

I ****ing hate ****ing Ministry.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 12:04   #83
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

dude, they are all in your alliance.
Unread 27 May 2009, 12:22   #84
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds like a good reason to me!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 17:43   #85
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
hehe, remember r8 in pia?! never had as much fun in a dead round as the last couple of days. E-HATE MAN!
I do!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 17:51   #86
Wishmaster
LDK

Nice FC btw JBG! <3

Quote:
Unread 27 May 2009, 17:52   #87
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Accidental NAP breaks happen all the time. If you want a prize for the most stupid launches without checking coords, it'd go to Ascendancy r30, and there's a not a person who was in the shared chan that can deny it.
I hate to piss on your bonfire mate, but about 7-10 days ago you attacked and landed on DLR

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...30xv341npy0fce

Your HC of your alliance, and still failed to notice Cheers for the apology 5mins after landing though!
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 19:09   #88
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about

So if both allies keep to there word.

Then its between ND + CT for number 1?

As both will kick members, as xVx wont finish first, and ASC won't finish above xVx
NewDawn - Scanner - Round 31
NewDawn - HC/Peon - Round 32
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - Peon - Round 33/34
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
damo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 19:22   #89
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo8 View Post

As both will kick members, as xVx wont finish first, and ASC won't finish above xVx
No, i'm pretty sure that if xVx finish first thats the end of the story. But if TOOT were to look like finishing first and start kicking members, then xVx would kick members too, which i think frankly will be pretty funny!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 19:35   #90
Tommy
Sain†s

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
I hate to piss on your bonfire mate, but about 7-10 days ago you attacked and landed on DLR

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...30xv341npy0fce

Your HC of your alliance, and still failed to notice Cheers for the apology 5mins after landing though!
And at the time we didn't have your coords, and the shared chan was dead for the night so nobody gave me intel on the planet. Someone answered me after landing, hence the apology - until then you were an unknown entity.
Unread 27 May 2009, 21:49   #91
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo8 View Post

I dont believe that Asc will kick b4 the 2nd to last tick or so; therefore unless xVx pre-empts it asc will win the race to the bottom, but that wont go so far as to let CT or ND win, as I believe there is a limit to how many can be kicked within a certain time frame.
Also Ascs agreement also only applies to letting xVx be first, it was not a commitment to finishing below them; thus if xVx plunge into third Asc wont follow.

[EDIT: This is theoretical as xVx rejected the kicking part of the nap offer, it thus does not apply]

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 27 May 2009 at 22:07.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2009, 22:43   #92
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I believe there is a limit to how many can be kicked within a certain time frame.
There isn't. (Hi raketman!)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 27 May 2009, 23:01   #93
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

even if there was i guess it would be irrelevant as it wouldn't prevent voluntary departures... but it is all rather academic anyway.
Unread 27 May 2009, 23:08   #94
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
There isn't. (Hi raketman!)
I'm pretty sure that someone in #asc told me that we could only kick up to 5 members in 5 ticks or something when almost everyone was made HC
Unread 27 May 2009, 23:39   #95
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Indeed! Rule was changed after raketman wtfpwned the universe in r24, to stop it happening again.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2009, 01:16   #96
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Also Ascs agreement also only applies to letting xVx be first, it was not a commitment to finishing below them; thus if xVx plunge into third Asc wont follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
It's more than that. Ascendancy have agreed with xVx that it's tag shall not finish above theirs regardless of what happens during the remainder of the round. Of course, given the relative roidcount and levels of incoming this is likely just a formality.
Irrelevance or not, I just felt the need to point out you're wrong on the internet.
Unread 28 May 2009, 01:32   #97
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
In NewDawn, NAP stands for taking a nap when the incoming rolls over you!
Unread 28 May 2009, 02:18   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

The offer I made to xvx was pretty much whatever they want it to be and it continues to be so.
Unread 28 May 2009, 07:15   #99
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I'm pretty sure that someone in #asc told me that we could only kick up to 5 members in 5 ticks or something when almost everyone was made HC
Jesus, that sucks.
Unread 28 May 2009, 08:03   #100
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Isnt that per person?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote