User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:37   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Thar she blows

My very first customized desktop.

I am proud

From this

to this

\/
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:42   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Why did this get a separate thread?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:43   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Because My other one wsa on a different pagfe until Structural bumped it just as I postec this
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:46   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Because My other one wsa on a different pagfe until Structural bumped it just as I postec this
I rock, don't I?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:49   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
oh okay.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:00   #6
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Because it really is very interesting.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:52   #7
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: Thar she blows

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
My very first customized desktop.

I am proud

From this

to this

\/
Just one bad thing in my eyes

That fkoff ugly red ring around the current date, I would soo change the colour/shape of that (if possible)
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 19:02   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Kudos must go to JammyJim for the insperation

And everyone else that helped

especially Ap0k
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 19:07   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is your desktop more functional and faster now?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 20:48   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Is your desktop more functional and faster now?
Always the point-out-the-negative dude, are you not?
(i still love you jummybummy)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 23:42   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
\o/
that looks cool :P
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:36   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Always the point-out-the-negative dude, are you not?
Not always. I occasionally see something positive.
Quote:
(i still love you jummybummy)
Ok, pookypoo
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:54   #13
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
that tempted me to move from 98se to xp for about 8 seconds. it that point i slapped myself for thinking such a thing.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:57   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I AM TOHER REASON YUO FDO EVERYITHNG YOU GAYDS

JYOU WORHSHIP ME NOW OR IS HR E MOVE THE XP THREAD AND YUO AL KNOW **** ABOUT WHAT TO DO
HAHAHAHA
AETC
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:21   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

JYOU WORHSHIP ME NOW OR IS HR E MOVE THE XP THREAD AND YUO AL KNOW **** ABOUT WHAT TO DO
HAHAHAHA
AETC
****ing LOL!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 08:40   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

HAHAHAHA
AETC
I HEAV TOSS0RED OUT ALL TEH DESKPOT MODD0R TOOLS BEACUSE THEY F0CKoRED MEH PROGGIES!!!!!!!!!!11122

ME NO MOER YUOR SLAV0R
ME > YUO

And Xillah, you deserve to be shot for using 98, with cum, in the face, twice....
And the rest of you deserve to be shot for using XP....
MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I'm SOOOOO EVIL!!!!!

*cough*
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 08:52   #17
Xillah

its the best version of windows. and i cant be fked to learn how to use linux
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:16   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I use 98, and it is certainly not the best version of Windows.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:24   #19
Xillah

what would you say is then? Personally i think 98se is the best version.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:24   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

2000? XP? NT 4.0? Probably.

I've been told 2000 is most efficient on system resourses.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:33   #21
Xillah

Used 2000 for a while and i found it ran like a sack of ****. XP wasnt to bad but it seemed a little slower. Never used NT, i thought that was more for networking and things like that.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:36   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I like Windows XP. It's so much better than Win98, it's unbelieveable.

Never used Windows 2000 enough to actually judge on it, so I'll leave that up to others.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:12   #23
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I like Windows XP. It's so much better than Win98, it's unbelieveable.

Never used Windows 2000 enough to actually judge on it, so I'll leave that up to others.
Ditto. WinXP is the best desktop OS ever written for x86. Linux makes a better server than any MS product but as a desktop it's still too klunky for full time use
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:14   #24
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Ditto. WinXP is the best desktop OS ever written for x86. Linux makes a better server than any MS product but as a desktop it's still too klunky for full time use
no it isnt.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:50   #25
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
My desktop wins!

Bet Idi agree's!
in the words of cradle of filth,

more whore more!

ace!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 16:31   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Who is that on your desktop?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:02   #27
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough
Meh desktop

http://www.tunneltranceforce.net/furbss.png
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:10   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Furbie_Fanatic
Meh desktop

http://www.tunneltranceforce.net/furbss.png

linux freak
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:39   #29
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never concerned myself that much with what OS is better than what...but 98 over XP? How??

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote