User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:14   #101
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Elysium was a good ally whilst it lasted.

After all, it's not me that has to live with the decision Elysium have took when they know other things.

You tried to avoid a Legion, but... I'll just leave it at that.

I'm too tired to continue arguing.

I guess I'll have to dust off my ships.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:14   #102
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point
ppl actually saying that ely staying with wp isnt honorable? without that, this 3rd "war" would have been over faster then then the earlier "wars" with vvomm and nar

funny how some ppl would do _anything_ to make the game end up in the same situation it has been the past month

good luck to all our enemies, lets play this game(still know its a game right?) outside AD pls
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum

Last edited by mjrTorspo; 14 Apr 2003 at 10:13.
mjrTorspo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:17   #103
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
You talk about honour?

How surprising. This move from Elysium is not honour, I assure you of that. They know what things WP have done and its not honourable for them to "support" this.
wp and ely may not be full of "honour" for playing clean or whateva u r insinuating, but they have honour for each other for sticking by each other, elysium could have chosen the probably (or in my opinion) stronger eclipse in favour of their old friends wp, but instead they honoured that friendship .. was my drift .. maybe u missed it.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:17   #104
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
*cough*
Note that nap word in there?
Obviously the relations between Eclipse and Ely was thought of higher on the Eclipse side.
I thought you'd know that WP/Ely are joined in every way possible zhil.
We were allied, not NAPed. But does it matter? Nope.

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
*Oh well, this whole thread is Zhil whining because he might no longer win this round.
I wasn't going to win anyway. I'm disappointed for personal reasons since I misjudged characters.

Doesn't matter now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:17   #105
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: and so it begin's...

Quote:
Originally posted by kaos
so you expected ely to side up with ecl ?
and what about your nice 1vs1 stuff ? ooh you never wanted 1vs1, why does that sound SO obvious
We expected you to keep the promises you made at the start of the round, before you'd allied with Wolfpack.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:18   #106
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
You just ****ed up your Round 10, you might get away this round but I'm going to nail you to a ****ing wall in Round 10.

Backstabbing twats.
I can see why you are 'upset' but I don't think Eclipse can complain.

Eclipse made a choice to end the NAP with WP. Any decision made in that direction would have to be made on the assurance that Ely would be on Eclipse's side. Eclipse merely assumed, so they ran the risk on the basis that Wolfpacks general conduct would turn Elysium in their favour.

If Eclipse do lose, they only have the HC who decided upon this measure to blame because they cracked. If they win, then their HC will probably be heroes with incisive military strategy.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:18   #107
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

on another note look what my use of the word honour did to this lovely thread, oh that has made my day.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:20   #108
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
wp and ely may not be full of "honour" for playing clean or whateva u r insinuating, but they have honour for each other for sticking by each other, elysium could have chosen the probably (or in my opinion) stronger eclipse in favour of their old friends wp, but instead they honoured that friendship .. was my drift .. maybe u missed it.
I never claimed Eclipse was stronger. This never came into my reasoning, but nm.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:21   #109
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

Quote:
I never claimed Eclipse was stronger. This never came into my reasoning, but nm.
no u didnt, i did .. if u read my post.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:21   #110
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Ely HC doesn't seem to think so

Quote:
I wasn't going to win anyway. I'm disappointed for personal reasons since I misjudged characters.

Doesn't matter now.
You weren't no, I was more refering to Eclipse since of course you're one of their figure heads.
Appologies.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:22   #111
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Hang on. Eclipse ended the nap with WP and declared war on them (probably with ToT already having agreed to side with them) and Eclipse are surprised that Ely chose WP?

Well, that's just shocking.

I'd guess that Ely and WP are the best bonded pair of alliances in the game.

Eclipse can't complain, at all.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:23   #112
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Hang on. Eclipse ended the nap with WP and declared war on them (probably with ToT already having agreed to side with them) and Eclipse are surprised that Ely chose WP?

damn right you are
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:24   #113
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Scouse is talking a lot of sense.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:26   #114
Athena
Godess

Athena is an unknown quantity at this point
Now Now boyz

Sometimes desisions have to be made in order to
keep the game going, sometimes they are bad sometimes good.
But if u look from the desisioner side u may see why he/she did it
but if ure nonobjective and only look from ure own point of view
u cant see anything but bad...

Mebbe some extrovertion is needed here among some of u....

And also some ... snap up into present time...

Athena
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:02   #115
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Heh, now eclipse has to fight a fair fight and they whine like crazy.

Eclipse call ely backstabbing morons when they, according to info given by eclipse HC in this thread, expected ely to go against/backstab WP. And I assume eclipse expected ToT to go with them too. The double standards shown by Eclipse HC are amusing.

Thank God or whoever it didn’t happen.

Hmmm, maybe I can get some roids too now.

Last edited by Treveler; 13 Apr 2003 at 23:12.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:08   #116
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Let the games begin

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:16   #117
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler

Eclipse call ely backstabbing morons when they, according to info given by eclipse HC in this thread, expected ely to go against/backstab WP. And I assume eclipse expected ToT to go with them too. The double standards shown by Eclipse HC are amusing.

Nah, only me. Not other Eclipse HC. I expected different but Ive been proven wrong constantly in the last few rounds.

My comments tonight have reflected my personal feelings, not Eclipses.

Better? (I know it wont be)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:31   #118
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Hello.

We aren't Fury.

Goodbye.
Hello.

Yes you are.

Goodbye.
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:35   #119
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

A fair fight? Do you have a problem with counting. Both WP and Ely are larger than either Eclipse or ToT. How is that Fair?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:35   #120
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Nah, only me. Not other Eclipse HC. I expected different but Ive been proven wrong constantly in the last few rounds.

My comments tonight have reflected my personal feelings, not Eclipses.

Better? (I know it wont be)
I try to avoid kicking someone when their down, but you are Eclipse HC and your actions and what you expect reflect directly on Eclipse.

You have said a few things that could be interpreted like if you where looking for another one-sided war. It might be just be course you’re stressed, emotional and feel backstabbed but it doesn’t look to good.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:37   #121
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Biggdogg
Calling Eclipse Fury just seems to be the "in" thing these days, and it doesnt seem like anyone even thinks about what they are saying. Or dont really know how Fury operated. While I dont play, its pretty obvious of the differences. Although for the slow ones in the group, after todays events, anyone who still says "Eclipse is just another Fury", or "This is just an old Fury move" could possible be legally considered braindead. If you dont know why, then you obviously go by "hear say" about Fury and have no idea, or your just flat out stupid.
I would just like to point out that Biggdogg probably knows how Fury operated as well or better than anyone still in this game. He certainly knows sid politics better than anyone in eclipse right now.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:38   #122
K-W
Bored

Quote:

You seem to be confused. The issue is not surprise. The issue is tht Elysium has spent almost its entire existance in PA saying they would never turn on an ally. And today they have decided to do so. We have remained completely loyal to ely. And they declare war on us. That is something that ely always said it would never do.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:39   #123
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
A fair fight? Do you have a problem with counting. Both WP and Ely are larger than either Eclipse or ToT. How is that Fair?
Germ, there's no such thing as a fair fight. Remember?

Quote:
I would just like to point out that Biggdogg probably knows how Fury operated as well or better than anyone still in this game. He certainly knows sid politics better than anyone in eclipse right now.
- Cue Sid/Biggdogg joke -
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:39   #124
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I can count just fine thank you.

Its not fair, and like you`ve said a hundred times, there will never be a 100% fair fight in a war game.

wp/ely vs Ecl/ToT is far better tho, then what eclipse obviously expected.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:42   #125
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
You just ****ed up your Round 10, you might get away this round but I'm going to nail you to a ****ing wall in Round 10.

Backstabbing twats.
it amuzes me when an ex Fury uses the word backstabbing, it's like Bush calling Saddam a murderer ...

why getting pissed off about what you so gladly did r7?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:42   #126
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
You seem to be confused. The issue is not surprise. The issue is tht Elysium has spent almost its entire existance in PA saying they would never turn on an ally. And today they have decided to do so. We have remained completely loyal to ely. And they declare war on us. That is something that ely always said it would never do.
Oh right. So Eclipse expected Ely to sit by and watch Eclipse rape their long term allies?

Sorry guys. But that's just a teeny weeny bit dumb. If any alliance in the game is not going to do that, then it's Elysium. Bla bla this, round 5 that.

Plus Eclipse broke WEET up with their declaration of war. You guys started it. Not them. They didn't backstab anyone, they got forced into a decision, by Eclipse.

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:43   #127
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Germ, there's no such thing as a fair fight. Remember?
I didnt bring up the word fair to justify this move.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:43   #128
K-W
Bored

Quote:
I can count just fine thank you.

Its not fair, and like you`ve said a hundred times, there will never be a 100% fair fight in a war game.

wp/ely vs Ecl/ToT is far better tho, then what eclipse obviously expected.
Actually I think eclipse expected this to happen, as much as they expected anything else.

wp/ely vs ecl/tot is less fair that wp vs ecl. Which was the original conflict.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:44   #129
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Plus Eclipse broke WEET up with their declaration of war. You guys started it. Not them. They didn't backstab anyone, they got forced into a decision, by Eclipse.
Personally, I regarded WP attacking Eclipse to be rather breaking up WEET, but then what do I know?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:47   #130
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
You seem to be confused. The issue is not surprise. The issue is tht Elysium has spent almost its entire existance in PA saying they would never turn on an ally. And today they have decided to do so.
If I`m not mistaken then eclipse have said repetedly that they wouldn`t in any way attack/backstab any of their allies this round.

Well it happend didn`t it?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:48   #131
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
If I`m not mistaken then eclipse have said repetedly that they wouldn`t in any way attack/backstab any of their allies this round.

Getting attacked by a so-called Ally is called backstabbing nowadays? I must be confused.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:49   #132
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
wp/ely vs ecl/tot is less fair that wp vs ecl. Which was the original conflict.
I agree, but that was never to happen tho.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:49   #133
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
allthouhg me and ecl hc agree on a lot of things, this one i cannot agree on. I told ecl hc numerous times, that ely will not let one of the allied partners be dropped and roided.

we arent legion, and that lesson is one ely will newer deliver ppon somone else. I have in all my conversations stated that Ely is loyal to WeeT. We have been.

Our cooperation with Eclipse has ben nothing but a peasure, still this desishion was forced unnon uss. I even told (eclipse hc) straight out that we would not allow one of our allied parnters to be roided with uss as bystanders. I was Very clear.

I do not like this situation myself. I do not se what possible gain can come out of this. Still, we had to stay true to the belife on witch ely plays the game.

I am deeply sorry that u feel betrayed, we arent very happy about having to make this desishion at all. But it would be against all of our belief, to let WP be hammered down.

If u feel that we let u down, OK. But read history innto the desishion here, and I am sure u se why the choice was made.
And trust me when i say, it was a hard desishion.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:49   #134
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Oh right. So Eclipse expected Ely to sit by and watch Eclipse rape their long term allies?

Sorry guys. But that's just a teeny weeny bit dumb. If any alliance in the game is not going to do that, then it's Elysium. Bla bla this, round 5 that.

Why do you keep using the word expect? I expected ely to be hypocrites and do what they have done. That doesnt make it any less hypocritical.

Ely and Ecl had an alliance. Ecl never broke it, Ely declared war on Ecl. I know why they did it, that isnt the point.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:49   #135
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
heh, FAnG and Fury were allied aswell r7, though I never saw you show any sign of sorrow cause of the SAME action you did towards us then Ely has now done towards Eclipse.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:50   #136
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
heh, FAnG and Fury were allied aswell r7, though I never saw you show any sign of sorrow cause of the SAME action you did towards us then Ely has now done towards Eclipse.

rgds Kj
HUH?

You either have a really bad memory or you are a damn liar. Fury never declared war on Fang.

Not to mention the fact that Fury were extremely apologetic. And ried as hard as they could to keep form hitting fang the whole round.

BTW fury isnt playing anymore, so who are you talking to?

Last edited by K-W; 13 Apr 2003 at 23:56.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:52   #137
K-W
Bored

Quote:

Nope, WP violated the allaince with Ecl numerous times.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:53   #138
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Getting attacked by a so-called Ally is called backstabbing nowadays? I must be confused.
I must admit I don`t know who attacked first in this conflict, but I do know who publicly declared war first, and they do get the hot air. Much like what happend to the big evil VoM block when they made the mistake of going public too soon.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:54   #139
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Surely declaring war is the honourable thing to do, as opposed to attacking your supposed allies?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:54   #140
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
allthouhg me and ecl hc agree on a lot of things, this one i cannot agree on. I told ecl hc numerous times, that ely will not let one of the allied partners be dropped and roided.

we arent legion, and that lesson is one ely will newer deliver ppon somone else. I have in all my conversations stated that Ely is loyal to WeeT. We have been.

Our cooperation with Eclipse has ben nothing but a peasure, still this desishion was forced unnon uss. I even told (eclipse hc) straight out that we would not allow one of our allied parnters to be roided with uss as bystanders. I was Very clear.

I do not like this situation myself. I do not se what possible gain can come out of this. Still, we had to stay true to the belife on witch ely plays the game.

I am deeply sorry that u feel betrayed, we arent very happy about having to make this desishion at all. But it would be against all of our belief, to let WP be hammered down.

If u feel that we let u down, OK. But read history innto the desishion here, and I am sure u se why the choice was made.
And trust me when i say, it was a hard desishion.
No one asked to have WP dropped and roided. WP violated eclipse on multiple occasions. And is larger than eclipse, and we never asked ely to turn on WP. No one was being dropped and roided. WP violated the block.

I know it was a hard decision, and I know why you made it. I didnt expect different. I just think it goes to show that even the ever loyaly ely can be forced to turn on an ally when politics present a lose lose situation.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:55   #141
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Why do you keep using the word expect? I expected ely to be hypocrites and do what they have done. That doesnt make it any less hypocritical.

Ely and Ecl had an alliance. Ecl never broke it, Ely declared war on Ecl. I know why they did it, that isnt the point.
You didn't answer the question. It's not black and white, you seem to think it is, because it helps you in this case.

I'm never going to kill anyone in my life. Yet if 1 day I got home and found some crack head in my house that had just murdered my entire family, don't you think I'd go back on my word?

(Yes the above example doesn't relate much, they never do, it's extremely exaggerated, but you get the idea)

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:57   #142
K-W
Bored

Quote:
You didn't answer the question. It's not black and white, you seem to think it is, because it helps you in this case.

I'm never going to kill anyone in my life. Yet if 1 day I got home and found some crack head in my house that had just murdered my entire family, don't you think I'd go back on my word?

(Yes the above example doesn't relate much, they never do, it's extremely exaggerated, but you get the idea)
You are utterly missing my point. The point is that ely criticized many allainces for similar moves. And talked down on such moves. Now theyve made one. I know thigns arent black and white. Ive argued that for rounds.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:01   #143
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Surely declaring war is the honourable thing to do, as opposed to attacking your supposed allies?
If WP attacked eclipse over and over again and eclipse just sat there trying to solve the problem politically, then your defiantly right.

Somehow I doubt that is the picture though.

I guess they where just as bad. Both of them.

Anyway, the end result was eclipse ending the ally, something then claimed they never would do.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:02   #144
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
If WP attacked eclipse over and over again and eclipse just sat there trying to solve the problem politically, then your defiantly right.

Somehow I doubt that is the picture though.
They attacked Ely as well.

Perhaps they misread it as 'Ecl' and thought it was a valid target.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:04   #145
Treveler

sorry for the late added words there.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:05   #146
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I never saw you voiced consern for VVOMM when they faced NARWEET...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:06   #147
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
sorry for the late added words there.
Well, WP sort of agreed not to attack Eclipse you know
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:07   #148
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve
cant u all jsut say as it is, u need roids, and the war is the way to get it

always Ğragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:07   #149
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
I never saw you voiced consern for VVOMM when they faced NARWEET...
Perhaps you should look harder next time.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:08   #150
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Aki
cant u all jsut say as it is, u need roids, and the war is the way to get it
Thats about as accurate as saying that the US attacked iraq for oil. While it was of course a strong factor, and always will be in this game, reducing it to that would be way oversimplifying it to the point of innaccuracy.