User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 29 Sep 2019, 16:48   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Recycling centres - new construction

Hi folks,
I would like to see a new building that gives more salvage to all but also to ziks that would allow them to land attacks ok with stealers alone rather than the 1 leet kill ship required in an attack fleet.

Since the PA team havent been arsed to impliment 0 value loss capping mechanics I thought this would be better idea and easier to impliment...

have a recycling centre that gives 5% resources back if you cap ships on attack or defence or salvage on defence and maybe attack (could add a dynamic to xp whoring or landing with losses). capped at 100% / 20 recycling centres. could go as far as 200% / 40 recycling centres (this would be open to discuss)

for example

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...WDo/edit#gid=0

lets say you go zik and have full stealers in a fleet

attack with say 2000 rogue and 200 cr pods and took 10% losses in attack before capping ships due to def .... you would get salvage back and say if you lost 500 rogue due to ship capping you would get back salvage to compensate value loss in the attack to make ships stats where ziks dont need a kill ship. and have a mechanism that you cant profit value but dont lose value.
Unread 29 Sep 2019, 23:25   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Recycling centres - new construction

As much as I think it's got potential PA team has interest in implementing anything new or even fixing broken aspects of the game i.e that f'ing aweful defence page that remains unchanged

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2019, 08:55   #3
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Recycling centres - new construction

I have suggested salvage ships before. The construction form may be even better.

Support from here!