User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:16   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dirty Secrets

I find that i now regularly water my wine

It is most curious but i do seem to prefer it.

It all started really in 2001 when i started adding water to my whisky. i began with soda water but then moved on to just plain tepid water. then lady r confessed that for many years she had watered her wine (in private of course).

I find with whites it can take off the acid edge and with reds it dilutes the tannins and prevents a headache.

now a part of this is to do with the fact that I have an appalling stomach which produces far too much acid. my blood family have our own congenital defect of the digestive tract. (oh what it is to be famous foe something! ha! [too much in breeding i hear you cry]).

but where shall this maddness end? if i am ever found adding water to champagne i want to be shot. i feel it would be kinder.

now. you may not think that this sounds like a very dirty secret. how can i explain except to say that we all come from different cultures and this is not a fact about me that i would want 'generally known' amongst my peer group. indeed it could cause much ridicule at my expense.

fortunately no one in my peer group thinks of a computer as anything other than a pretend television connected to an off white box and of course "I never find the time to watch television darling", so i am safe.

I wondered if any of you had similar dark secrets that might seem very trivial but in fact mean the world to you.