User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2012, 08:26   #201
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 47 Predictions

ult are still fav to win, i havent changed my view on that

but i swear to god, after all the whining about bashing and how ct were making them quit, that if ult win the rouund then next time there will be no stopping of attacks on them ever
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 09:20   #202
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Is their a HC who could explain how the CT/HaveN arrangement to stop Ultores at any cost seems to have fallen away at a time when Ultores can still catch up?

I thought for CT the win and ranks didnt matter aslong as Ultores didnt win the round???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 09:59   #203
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
but i swear to god, afhat if ult win the rouund then next time there will be no stopping of attacks on them ever
You are aware of the fact that the reason ult catches up -20-30-40 mill score in 200 ticks , rounds after round, isn't to do with how many incs they get, but the sad fact, that you (ct), haven, fang, etc, etc crash value, like a boss.

But sure go ahead keep the heat up next round till pt. 1177, I'll be bold and predict rnd 48 - ct will crash 30 mill value between pt. 1100 and 1177- like they always do
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 10:34   #204
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
You are aware of the fact that the reason ult catches up -20-30-40 mill score in 200 ticks , rounds after round, isn't to do with how many incs they get, but the sad fact, that you (ct), haven, fang, etc, etc crash value, like a boss.

But sure go ahead keep the heat up next round till pt. 1177, I'll be bold and predict rnd 48 - ct will crash 30 mill value between pt. 1100 and 1177- like they always do
It is more like just about every member has had ult whining in pm about how they are quitting because of the bashing and leaving the game etc. I can provide plenty of logs.

So attacks softened, even when many know Ult can still win, regardless of what they say.

If it was me, we would still be hitting, but thats life, too many people would rather lose than keep bashing Ult.

That's life.
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 10:40   #205
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It is more like just about every member has had ult whining in pm about how they are quitting because of the bashing and leaving the game etc. I can provide plenty of logs.
Just about every member? Lets see these logs then. Got to be around 70 if you're claiming almost every member. Pastebin will be fine.

I don't disagree with you on what you should be doing though.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 11:23   #206
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
You really think your own alliance is that bad that you can't hold on for a lead this big for less than 2 weeks?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 11:43   #207
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Just about every member? Lets see these logs then. Got to be around 70 if you're claiming almost every member. Pastebin will be fine.

I don't disagree with you on what you should be doing though.
ok so i exageratted but we have had many many pm's and arguments in our priv room
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 11:45   #208
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You really think your own alliance is that bad that you can't hold on for a lead this big for less than 2 weeks?
it isnt about us, it is about you.

ct have value so your lands worth more. plus u will come on mass, as what happened with nd (i still dont believe that is coincidence) and ct will be all alone
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 15:24   #209
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
it isnt about us, it is about you.

ct have value so your lands worth more. plus u will come on mass, as what happened with nd (i still dont believe that is coincidence) and ct will be all alone

So you don't think you are any better than nd, who are ranked 7th?

Besides, from the numbers their hc pasted, 70% of their incs was from us
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 17:01   #210
Forest

We will see. I have made my position clear on the matter.
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 17:22   #211
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

stop ure usual bullshit and get the logs going.. i really wanna see how full of shit u actually are
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 17:26   #212
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

but i swear to god, after all the whining about bashing and how ct were making them quit, that if ult win the rouund then next time there will be no stopping of attacks on them ever
and how can u even come out with such statements.. ure saying here, that 2 biggest alliances in planetarion, roughly 160 planets (of 600-700 players alltogether?), have constantly attacked 1 alliance (without any real allys) since PT 24 ..

AND U STILL ARE AFRAID THAT U AINT BEATING EM?

this is pathetic, really pathetic.. and coming out with a statement that "u guys better not try to win it this round, otherwise big bad wolf`s gonna rape u for the whole 98% of the round"? the fck, get a grip or be gone!
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 17:29   #213
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
this is pathetic, really pathetic.. and coming out with a statement that "u guys better not try to win it this round, otherwise big bad wolf`s gonna rape u for the whole 98% of the round"? the fck, get a grip or be gone!
If hitting someone for the entire round is what it takes to win, what exactly is wrong with that?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 17:59   #214
neroon

overall it shows that something is quite wrong with the game/system, but lets not go into this discussion again atm..

what i didnt like was the fact that they are doing this, are shit while doing it and then start some bs as well about being so awesome that most of the ultores players beg for mercy, quit playing and whine around..

our members have been dealing with this crap quite nicely. Apart from a few tards, noone has emoed nor quit.

hence my quick last response(s)
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 18:36   #215
Forest

no-one has emo'd or quit?

Not what my pm's say. I wont paste priv logs but I can tell you both agar3s and Benneh have complained we are making them quit to me personally and 2 other top 20 CT players have reported the same thing from others.

One of your guys even went as far as saying they have logs proving CT's aim was to make them quit, but none have been forthcoming
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 18:37   #216
Forest

And yes, it is the game mechanics that are shite, meaning that bashing is needed.
And of course Ult being on average more skilled (or more active) than other alliances but again, lets not go into that
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 19:48   #217
neroon

quit ure blabber if u cant back it up, seriously.. ct making ult quit? this is quite laughable

and benneh.. seriously?

what concerns agar3s, I wholeheartedly belive that he has not emoed nor whined over CT hittin us.. he dosent need to be happy about the incs on Ult planets, hence im sure he has had talks with u or any other ct ppl about em, which has nothing to do with the statements that u threw out there earlier
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 21:43   #218
Forest

Quote:
quit ure blabber if u cant back it up, seriously.. ct making ult quit? this is quite laughable
Indeed it is. But it hasn't stopped Ult saying it on many an occasion.

Quote:
and benneh.. seriously?
Indeed he has stated that. We talk a fair bit, usually after he has faked defence against my co. He is a bugger like that.

Quote:
what concerns agar3s, I wholeheartedly belive that he has not emoed nor whined over CT hittin us.. he dosent need to be happy about the incs on Ult planets, hence im sure he has had talks with u or any other ct ppl about em, which has nothing to do with the statements that u threw out there earlier
Well, seeing as he is one of the people who have told me that CT aim to make them quit, I wouldn't wholeheartedly agree believe what you do tbh.

Now I am not going to show private logs, without permission of those involved so you have two choices.
Either I am telling the truth, in which case you would look a bit silly.
Or I am lying.

Now, I don't see Ult HC here calling me a liar and I haven't told lies on the forum before (usually I say the opposite to what the masses say and then get proved right), so I will let you think what you think...
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 23:20   #219
neroon

As uve noticed, not many Ult "HCs" take much credit here on AD, never have to be honest.

The reason I wrote as I did was, that it was too uncomfortable to see someone think that CT has made ult ppl quit or something liek that..

The ganging part has been quite smothering and it has been a rough time for us, though making egoistic statements as u did out of nothing was a bit too much..

..specially when ult is gonna decide who gets the roundwin..
Unread 7 Jul 2012, 23:27   #220
Forest

No, you have the wrong end of the stick.

Ult have told me that they think CT are trying to make them quit AND disband.
I stated to them that it was not true and that if it was I would leave CT immediately and wouldn't be the only one.

CT are not in this game to make people quit and as such, have swapped targets away from Ult.

Hope that clears it up
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 03:52   #221
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, you have the wrong end of the stick.

Ult have told me that they think CT are trying to make them quit AND disband.
I stated to them that it was not true and that if it was I would leave CT immediately and wouldn't be the only one.

CT are not in this game to make people quit and as such, have swapped targets away from Ult.

Hope that clears it up
Im trying to make Ultores quit and disband though

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 04:53   #222
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

For your information, Ultores will not be playing as a full tag next round, regardless if they win this round or not.

This isn't a 'plot' for an easy win, it's merely Ultores would like a break for a round and give someone else the chance to fight for #1.

Quote:
That's quite an assumption, but Ultores has the opportunity to kingmake either opponent. What is making you assume Ultores will kingmake HaveN?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 06:31   #223
Forest

i dont think they will kingmake anyone
i think they will go for the win
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 07:09   #224
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
For your information, Ultores will not be playing as a full tag next round, regardless if they win this round or not.

This isn't a 'plot' for an easy win, it's merely Ultores would like a break for a round and give someone else the chance to fight for #1.

That's quite an assumption, but Ultores has the opportunity to kingmake either opponent. What is making you assume Ultores will kingmake HaveN?
Lol, Ultores only won last round due to strong allies, and theyve been behind all round now due to picking weak allies, and now u are saying that ultores will give someone else a chance of fighting for #1? lol.

Unread 8 Jul 2012, 08:38   #225
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Ultores won last round due to a number of factors, the most important one being is that they're a strong solid alliance who can withstand waves of incoming for weeks on end.

Of course Ultores is giving another alliance the chance to play for #1 next round, mostly because they want a break for a round and playing only with her core players (around 40 members).

'Giving another alliance the chance' maybe quite a dominant and possesive termology, but whilst Ultores plays hardcore, the other 'bigger' alliances will concentrate most of the round on stopping Ultores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
and theyve been behind all round now due to picking weak allies
Ultores is behind because they were blocked against from around pt150 until recently. A fair few hundred ticks of grounding. Not because they picked weak allies. Even if Ultores blocked with some of her friendly allies at the same time that CT/HVN/ND blocked, it would've made no real difference as unlike last round, there are 3 contenders for #1 as opposed to 2, and fighting 2 alliances (who have been working together for the most part) is more difficult than fighting one.
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 09:28   #226
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, Ultores only won last round due to strong allies, and theyve been behind all round now due to picking weak allies, and now u are saying that ultores will give someone else a chance of fighting for #1? lol.
Ultores win because they are better than everyone else, this is quite clearly shown by the fact that its needed a block to attack them for 700 ticks to keep them down and now that block has stopped and there is 300 ticks left people still beleive they will win!!!

I think that also shows the calibre of the opposition, CT and HaveN are good offensive players but defensively they are poor, CT more markedly slow. It was the opposite with FaNG, they could defend well although you will always lose roids when swamped but offensively they were a weak side and very 1 dimensional in their attacking play.

Politically Ultores are very clever, they create a situation where although they are getting bashed they force the issue of the win onto their opponents (because it takes 2 alliances to stop Ultores growing) this means around tick 700-800 the 2 alliances attacking Ultores have to duke it out for #1. This allows Ultores to come powering back. With their more adaptive attacking style and relentless gameplay they use the value gap to land big and catch up quickly.

This has happened for the last 2 rounds and will happen again this round most likely.

Tbh i dont blame CT or whoever else is up at the top for this situation its just a simple fact that your members gameplay calibre means you need 2 alliances to beat the 1 of Ultores and you will forever create the same political scenerio because of it
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 10:42   #227
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Politically Ultores are very clever, they create a situation where although they are getting bashed they force the issue of the win onto their opponents (because it takes 2 alliances to stop Ultores growing) this means around tick 700-800 the 2 alliances attacking Ultores have to duke it out for #1. This allows Ultores to come powering back. With their more adaptive attacking style and relentless gameplay they use the value gap to land big and catch up quickly.
I don't think it's fair to say Ultores "created" the situation, except if by "created" you mean "won every round they played".

Instead, I would say the situation is not so much a result of Ultores political genius, but lack thereof on the side of their opponents. Both CT and hAVeN should have a plan on how to deal with the other, once Ultores is firmly out of the picture for #1. Ideally, it should be a plan that goes beyond "we'll just gather 2-3 more alliances and hit them for a few nights", but it seems to me that's an expectation neither alliance has shown itself capable of meeting (nor any of the other alliances in the last 4 rounds). Additionally, if history has taught us anything, they should also have a backup plan should that estimate of Ultores' chances be wrong. Don't ask me what either of those plans should be, though. I haven't the faintest idea. I'd be interested in hearing Lok's or JBG's thoughts on it.

Basically, what we need (and it pains me to say it) is Apprime.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 11:34   #228
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Surely by winning constantly and winning from way back on a few occasions they have created the situation where they are permantly considered a threat, even when the odds are stacked against them. I guess it is the failings of CT and other alliances top brass that they require 2 or more of them to keep Ultores stifled leading to the 3 way that see Ultores roll through them both. I do find it quite funny tho that 5 rounds after Ultores creation still no one can contain them or has been able to stick to the word of 'hitting them all round'. You would have thought after 4 rounds of being let off the hook with enough time to win someone would have taken proper measures to stop them.

I cant belive that CT have pulled because some Ultores people whined about quitting playing, as if that would actually happen!!!

MUGS!!
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 12:22   #229
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Sorry, but the notion that Ultores created an advantageous situation by making everyone realise how good they are just sounds nonsensical to me.
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 12:33   #230
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

NO i think its more how they won than the fact they did. They have won from the front, they have sat in 2nd and moved late, they have been pummelled down for 500 ticks and recovered in 400 ticks, maybe now they will be nearly 50 mill behind with under 2 weeks to go and romp home (hopefully, i am a fan after all)

They showed that they can win in multiple ways, that its hard to keep them down, that other alliance dont have the longevity to stay with them for 1176 ticks, that forces other competitors to team up on them, creating the 3 way that Ultores needs to be able to come back. Ultores then goes in its shell and weathers the storm, waiting for that moment when its rivals heads are turned by the thought of the win. Thats when they come out hard and strong, use every tool available to them and fly past those around them.

Thats what all these other alliances seem to miss i beleive - they get a 'score' advantage and beleive that is enough to see them through. Score has very little actual bearing on a round as it can ebb and flow so quickly.... its about keeping your fleet and keeping your roids... the alliance that does this the most normally wins.... so to CT and ND and HvN and whoever else pretends to have a chance of winning... LEARN TO DEFEND OR FOREVER FAIL AT THIS GAME!!!
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 14:33   #231
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As dillutional as always. If we could have a round without allies between tags and blocks, Ultores would win that round with 50-100 million score and 30-50k roids
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 16:52   #232
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds

Says who?
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 17:56   #233
Clouds

Better communicate with your other HC's.. -_-
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 18:01   #234
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
Better communicate with your other HC's.. -_-
Maybe you should pay more attention! Haven't been hcing there for 3 rounds now
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 19:29   #235
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maybe you should pay more attention! Haven't been hcing there for 3 rounds now
I could have sworn you got kicked at 1 point for not defending enough?

back on topic.

how are HaveN and CT going to sort out who takes the ally win?
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 19:49   #236
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

haven decided to hit BABYLONS fort gal together with their lackey dwtfkfkf.

ofcos we grounded and we let 1 of our members exile out of their #1 gal. that gal would won but unlike BABYLONS, hVN doesnt treat galmembers with RESPECT.

HVN said to us: BABYLONS will join CT side against them so thats why they decided to target us. only 1 BABYLONS planet lost 1 tick roids in cardi gal, and yes our member who exiled from phant gal lost 2k roids. no biggy.

whats funny is, BABYLONS had no plan to join CT or HVN coz we dont care about any of them tbh. we would join PATSA before taking any of their side. but now HVN paranoia became selffulfin prophecy. they wanted to bully us, but PHANT should be held accountable. maybe hes inexperienced, but we hold grudges. from not caring about who wins we now are going to assist who ever is against HVN. HVN really thought they gonna send message to us not to help their rivals, by attacking us . we got their message, our response is simple coz our view in polotics is simple. we going to hit u, escort ur enemy, defleech for ur enemy

good job PHANT egotripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 20:25   #237
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I could have sworn you got kicked at 1 point for not defending enough?

back on topic.

how are HaveN and CT going to sort out who takes the ally win?
Once again, wrong. Keep going though!
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 20:40   #238
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Once again, wrong. Keep going though!
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=179

More like once again you're full of shit
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 20:44   #239
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=179

More like once again you're full of shit
So you wrote the exact same thing before, and i replied sarcasticly, what's your point?
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 20:47   #240
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
So you wrote the exact same thing before, and i replied sarcasticly, what's your point?
It was true. Are you saying it wasn't MR 0 def fleets?
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 20:51   #241
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
It was true. Are you saying it wasn't MR 0 def fleets?
If you don't believe me, feel free to go and ask agar3s

What does this have to do with this thread anyway?
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 21:25   #242
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post

ofcos we grounded and we let 1 of our members exile out of their #1 gal. that gal would won but unlike BABYLONS, hVN doesnt treat galmembers with RESPECT.

HVN said to us: BABYLONS will join CT side against them so thats why they decided to target us. only 1 BABYLONS planet lost 1 tick roids in cardi gal, and yes our member who exiled from phant gal lost 2k roids. no biggy.

whats funny is, BABYLONS had no plan to join CT or HVN coz we dont care about any of them tbh. we would join PATSA before taking any of their side. but now HVN paranoia became selffulfin prophecy. they wanted to bully us, but PHANT should be held accountable. maybe hes inexperienced, but we hold grudges. from not caring about who wins we now are going to assist who ever is against HVN. HVN really thought they gonna send message to us not to help their rivals, by attacking us . we got their message, our response is simple coz our view in polotics is simple. we going to hit u, escort ur enemy, defleech for ur enemy

HaveN's first taste of what Ultores deals with for 75% of the round and what CT fall apart from in under 3 days???

10% time??
Unread 9 Jul 2012, 00:54   #243
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Ultores won last round due to a number of factors, the most important one being is that they're a strong solid alliance who can withstand waves of incoming for weeks on end.

Of course Ultores is giving another alliance the chance to play for #1 next round, mostly because they want a break for a round and playing only with her core players (around 40 members).

'Giving another alliance the chance' maybe quite a dominant and possesive termology, but whilst Ultores plays hardcore, the other 'bigger' alliances will concentrate most of the round on stopping Ultores.

Ultores is behind because they were blocked against from around pt150 until recently. A fair few hundred ticks of grounding. Not because they picked weak allies. Even if Ultores blocked with some of her friendly allies at the same time that CT/HVN/ND blocked, it would've made no real difference as unlike last round, there are 3 contenders for #1 as opposed to 2, and fighting 2 alliances (who have been working together for the most part) is more difficult than fighting one.
They did side with DFTWT and xVx if one was to belive all the rumours, and it looks like they didnt have what it took to take down CT/HvN/ND

Unread 9 Jul 2012, 04:28   #244
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post

Sad to see the Apptores block strike once again. Another round Apprime has helped their faithfull companions Rats to another victory.
Can anyone hurt the Apptores block in r48?

Unread 9 Jul 2012, 04:57   #245
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
They did side with DFTWT and xVx if one was to belive all the rumours, and it looks like they didnt have what it took to take down CT/HvN/ND
Far as i can see, Haven are the only ones allied to dfwtk
Unread 9 Jul 2012, 05:25   #246
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Far as i can see, Haven are the only ones allied to dfwtk
Well DFTKWT prolly ship jumped then?

Unread 9 Jul 2012, 06:50   #247
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Sad to see the Apptores block strike once again. Another round Apprime has helped their faithfull companions Rats to another victory.
Can anyone hurt the Apptores block in r48?

You have spent 4 rounds blocking for 500+ ticks against a round against Ultores and your whinging when they make their own and give you a taste of your own medicine??!!

W
T
F
!
Unread 9 Jul 2012, 06:50   #248
neroon

I cincerely am happy that a player like BB has joined the family of planetarion, because without him/her, the AD and planetarion alltogether would be alot duller place..

thank you for ure statements and remarks!

Ures truly,
Ivar
Unread 9 Jul 2012, 07:00   #249
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I cincerely am happy that a player like BB has joined the family of planetarion, because without him/her, the AD and planetarion alltogether would be alot duller place..

thank you for ure statements and remarks!

Ures truly,
Ivar
I was here long before you joined, and i will be here for long after you leave, but thank you.
I hear the words of the rasta man say
Babylon your throne gone down, gone down
Babylon your throne gone down

Unread 9 Jul 2012, 09:51   #250
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
You have spent 4 rounds blocking for 500+ ticks against a round against Ultores and your whinging when they make their own and give you a taste of your own medicine??!!

W
T
F
!
It's not allowed to block against the alliance(s) b butcher is/have been playing in. And if you do, it's ruining the game and all that